The Substitute Teacher

Story Info
All-male medical class gets a 'hands-on' session.
1.2k words
2.91
105.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The medical students were waiting patiently in the classroom that they were instructed to attend today. This wasn't their normal classroom and they were going to have a substitute instructor. Normally it seemed a waste of time to attend a class when there was a substitute but they had heard that this was going to be a hands-on lab today and not to miss it.

Suddenly the door opened and a very pretty blue-eyed blond came in pushing an exam table on wheels. When she got it where she wanted it, she said: "Good afternoon, class. I am sorry for the delay. I know it is the very last class and I am sure you want to finish up and get on with whatever you have planned for the weekend. However, I had a bit of trouble finding this exam table but this is an important part of our class today.

She took off her white lab coat. Wow! There she was standing with nothing on but a big smile and those stiletto heels. As she strutted across the floor, she deliberately swung and bounced her big tits to the delight of the all male class. Every few steps she would stop at a desk and hang her tits over to let a student feel them.

I know how hard you have worked and today is going to be a fun class. As you can see, I have the exam table for doing breast exams and pelvics. Today we are going to do the exams a little different. Every one of you will get a chance to suck on my tits and feel me up and fuck me. You will note that the stirrups are missing from the table so I will need you to keep my legs in the air while I am on my back. Actually, class, that won't be difficult for me because any time I am on my back, I do keep my legs spread wide and up in the air for great penetration.

Ok, now, how many of you are there? About 25? That's a great number for a fuck. Well, for me that is…25 cocks to one cunt. I like those odds. I'm a little more accustomed to 50 cocks to one cunt but let's see how many rounds we can go. By the way, this section of the school is closed off so we won't be interrupted and we can stay as long as we like. Please note that everyone will get extra credit for attending this class and for each fuck per student, you will get even more extra credit. So, the more times you fuck me, the better your grade.

I'd also like to point out that this session will be video taped so anyone who wants copies will be able to get them. I have your names and addresses so I will make copies and send them to all of you. I am going to send each of you 20 copies. Please, do me a favor and distribute them to as many people as you can. If you want more, that's great and I will get them for you promptly. My name and phone number will be clearly shown on the label right next to the nude photo of me with my legs spread wide. If anyone asks what size tits I have, tell them these hooters are 40 DD. You will notice that in a box I have individual packs of 1000 cards each with the same information and picture. Please take these cards and pass them out wherever you go. Leave them in gas stations and truck stops and anywhere else men go. If you all cooperate and pass these cards out, there will be 25,000 cards circulating with my nice big hooters and cunt advertised for immediate use.

Then she got on her knees. Ok now, let's start by getting to know each other. Each one of you will tell me a little about yourself while I am sucking your cock. Then when I have sucked every one of you 25 dry, I will hop up on the table and spread my legs. While one is fucking me, two of you can work on my tits. These hooters are big enough that each of you can use both hands per tit. Let me tell you that these tits and cunt have had many, many years of use so you can really go to town. Let's start.

The first student presented his cock. All were watching. She immediately sucked it right in and began working the cock in and out of her mouth using her hands as an extension. When he finally exploded down her throat, she got every drop. Then she said: Next! The students were commenting how great she was and how she didn't hesitate at all from the time one spent limp cock came out of her mouth to the next hard cock going in. They were talking about when they were going to arrange parties and invite this cock sucker over.

When she had sucked the last cock she announced "FUCK TIME! She got up on the table. The back was angled at the level for her to lay back with her arms over her head so the students sucking her tits could get a good grip on those big knockers. Her ass was right at the edge of the table with her legs spread wide and up in the air. The students made three lines, two for her tits and one for her cunt. The students all were commenting about what a great slut she was and how much fun this was. The teacher told them that all they had to do was arrange a party and her tits and cunt were theirs! They wanted to know how often she has these little suck and fuck parties and she said almost every night. Some she charges for her services and some, like this one were free. She said she especially liked to do parties in the park because there were always other people around and they ended up coming over for some hooters and cunt too.

They asked her how she got to be so good and she said in college she was in a sorority that trained all the girls to be whores and she was a regular for the basketball, football, track and golf teams. She was also a cock sucking and fucking regular for any of the clubs. Then after college, she was in the Navy and proudly announced that she one of the most requested whores for all the parties that were given. All and all, her hooters and cunt were very well used over the years but they were still in excellent condition. She asked: Do you all agree with that statement? All the students shouted their agreement to her great hooters and cunt.

After the last cock was used, the students got dressed and helped clean up the room. The teacher, on the other hand, didn't bother putting her lab coat on. She just carried it out as she strutted outside to her car, completely naked, and enjoying swinging her big 40 DD tits and feeling all the cum running down her legs after another very successful suck and fuck fest.

Now then, about tomorrow's fuck fest with the local football team...