The Subway

Info
A master puts his slave to the test.
1.7k words
4.42
137.4k
21
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Looking back at how we started, I would never have guessed we'd be where we are today. I had always admired you from a distance at the gym we both go to, but I'd never bothered approaching you. You wore a ring on your finger, and so I bided my time. And then, one day... the ring was gone.

And that's when I decided to make my move.

I approached you, and asked you out for a coffee. You'd recognized me from the gym, and were familiar with my presence, so you consented. And from there it went, acquaintance developing into friendship, until eventually I made a move... and you responded quite well to it.

But I've always kept my dominant nature secret from you. We've had sex plenty of times before, and always it's been steaming hot, your lean, lithe body wriggling in ecstasy as I'd take you. Until one night when I gave you an order. It was simple; you were to call me sir. For a second you hesitated, but then I saw that smirk I love so much and you played along... and later confessed it had turned you on in a way you'd never experienced.

So we had gradually worked our way up from there - first with orders, then discipline, then restraints and more. And the part I found most amusing was how you took on qualities I can only describe as nymphomaniacal. Almost overnight our sex life changed from twice a week with the occasional midday quickie to hours-long master and servant play nearly every day of the week. There'd even been nights when I had come home tired, and you, so burning for a fuck, would get yourself off with a vibrator as I watched, shakily asking if I enjoyed watching you, and being rewarded with a quiet yes... and new orders to follow. Sometimes positions, sometimes with the vibration strength.

It was during one of these nights I made my proposition. You were surprised by what I asked, and that cute blush you get when you're aroused but nervous spread across your cheeks. After a moment, you gave consent for my scheme.

And so now we sit in the subway car. It's a lazy Sunday afternoon, so while there are plenty of people around us, it is not uncomfortably full. I'm sitting at the end of the car, dressed casually, my eyes discreetly focused on you, standing in the middle of the car, your hand on one of the metal poles. On my order you are dressed conservatively - a modest, flowing skirt ending two inches below your knees, plainly heeled shoes, and one of my sweatshirts which, on you, is quite oversized. I've even had you tie your hair back in a ribbon.

Oh yes.

There's one other thing you're wearing.

An egg shaped vibrator inside your pussy, your white cotton panties hiding any trace of it.

If not for that delightful perversion, you'd be a completely wholesome little lady. But not today. Today you're my fucking whore.

Today, I have the remote control for that vibrating egg.

I haven't done anything just yet. I like watching you nervously shift, your eyes darting back to me, and I know what's on your mind. When am I going to slide this little button up?

But we have plenty of time, lover. We're a good 10 minutes away from our stop. 10 minutes from my apartment, 10 minutes you're going to have to work through as I tease you, right here in public. It's a good day to be your master. And with that thought in mind, I turn the vibrator on.

There's a brief widening of your eyes as you feel it activate, but it's quickly replaced by a defiant little smirk. You glance in my direction as if to ask, is that all? But you and I both know that it's not. And I know the reason you act a bit rebellious at the start of our play is so you can be punished later.

So when we stop and an exiting passenger makes a quick grab for your ass, I decide I'll just punish you now. I thumb the speed setting up a few notches, much more than you expected so early, as the strangers hand squeezes your ass then releases. It's caught you off guard, and there's that blush I love so much. Your eyes look at me as if to say "you bastard", and I slowly slide it back down. The vibration is constant now, but it's not too strong. You'll certainly feel it, but it isn't too bad.

With a start, the car moves again. Your face compromises what you're thinking as you quirk an eyebrow in mild confusion - I believe you'd been expecting me to thumb the speed just when the car jerked. But that would be predictable, wouldn't it? No, for now I go the slow and steady route - the speed continues to, very gradually, increase.

We near the next stop, and you move out of the way to let another couple get past you. And that's when I spring it on you - there's a sharp adjustment to a noticeably faster speed as you step to the side. We haven't stopped quite yet, so the slight weakness in your step can be blamed by the movement of the car as it slows to a halt... by everyone else of course. But I notice you reflexively lift an arm, crossing it against your chest. If not for the baggy sweatshirt, your nipples would be hard and standing out against your shirt. You look at me again, the defiance melting away. This is harder than you thought, and we still have quite a few stops before our own.

As the subway takes on new passengers, someone taps you on the shoulder. It's some young woman, and it's obvious she's a tourist with all the souvenirs she's carrying. I can't hear your conversation, but I imagine she's asking for directions - something confirmed as you point to the map on the wall.

I can't let this chance slip by.

As you slide your fingertip across the stations to where she wants to go, I give the speed another increasing. We're only at about half speed, but you've gotten soaking wet off less, and you've never had to repress yourself like this before, let alone hold a coherent discussion. As the girl thanks you and leaves you be, you look at me again, and now there's despair on your face. You ball your free hand three times, our safety signal, and start to approach. I rise and offer you my seat - and as you sit down I notice just how bad your legs are shaking.

A look of concern flashes on my face, and I turn the speed down. You look at me, a smile of relief on your face and I can practically hear you say thank you.

Fooled you.

I gun the speed to full blast, and this time you're truly unable to control yourself. You moan, and only at the last second do you fake a sneeze to disguise yourself. A few people glance at you, wondering just what they had really heard. You're blushing furiously now, embarrassed and a bit pissed off. I smile at you.

"Bless you, miss. Cold season; care for a cough drop?" The emphasis on drop is deliberate.

You start to say no, then realize what I had just asked. You say yes and I feign searching through my pocket - I turn the speed down a bit, just enough for you to be thankful, then give you your cough drop. As you unwrap it and put it in your mouth, I quickly lick my lip.

You look at the station we're stopping at and realize we're almost there. Just a few more minutes and you'll be home free. You scratch just below your ear, another one of our signals, and I stop the vibrator completely. You were close to climaxing, and you really aren't the sort to be quiet, or sit still.

Which is why I'm going to be a complete bastard.

When we reach our stop, you head toward the escalator, quite eager to get moving. So when I take your hand and nod towards the stairs instead of the escalator, I can't help but enjoy the sudden look of dread on your face. With each step we take up the flight, I shift the speed up. It gets more and more intense as we near ground level, and to my surprise I find I've hit maximum a few steps before we're on the street.

Lucky for you my apartment is just across the street. We dash across, your hand squeezing mine tightly as you work with all your might to keep from cumming right there in broad daylight. We reach my lobby, and that's when you realize the other condition - I've had you leave your keys at home. Only I have the keys now. I start to lazily shift through my pockets, as if I can't find my key and your eyes flare with fury as I do nothing but smirk at you again.

Sadly this is cut short by someone leaving. They get the door for us, and you dash to the elevators, pushing the up button as fast as you possibly can. One of the elevators slides its metal doors, and we step in. I calmly push the button for our floor, and once the doors are shut - I kiss you, deeply, pressing you against the wall, and you finally let go, climaxing right there, your half moan half scream muffled by my kiss, your tongue aggressively going after mine.

I start to thumb the dial down now, letting you down slowly, smiling as a look of pure contentment spreads across your face. We get out of the elevator once it's at our floor, and I unlock my door with all due haste. As soon as you're in my apartment you slump to the ground, your entire body shivering in pleasure before I've even shut the door.

"How did you like that, slave?"

I chuckle as I hear you rave about how much you loved it, but as you often do you manage to surprise me - with that defiant smirk on your face once more, you dare me to try it on you while we're in a taxi together.

I love having you as my slave.

--:--
--:--
1.0
CrimsonCaptain
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fave

Nice voice. Great story!

Slowine4meSlowine4mealmost 12 years ago
Pleasure

I never come to this section mainly because the times I did the voices did nothing for me. How you quickly changed that opinion.. Your voice is a PLEASURE.. Very sexy storytelling...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing.

What an incredible story -- just reading it had me on the edge. Combined with your voice...wow. You have that perfectly deep, dominating, calm and confident voice that makes me melt into a pool of sex. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
really make more!

love your voice, and this story was fantastic, please make more! im sure every girl on here agrees with me that makeing more is a fantastic idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

i read from this site on my handheld. usually late at night, no lights, and noone else awake. reading the stories makes me feel very good. but listening to your sexy voice talk to me, telling me what you're going to do, just put's me over the edge, i'm right there feeling what you speak. i'll be looking for more of your stories to keep me warm.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
Roughly Ridden Sexy barn tease gets what she wants the hard way.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Remote Controlled Valentine Hardware shopping on Valentine's Day with husband & aunt.in Toys & Masturbation
Remote Control Punishment Short story: a woman has remote control underwear onin BDSM
How To Talk Dirty To Me A letter to my Master.in How To
More Stories