The Subway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hoot
Hoot
48 Followers

"YIIIIIIIII!!" you screamed aloud as the force of your climax overwhelmed your body, streaming down to your toes and up to your nip- ples and breasts! I switched over to your other breast, filling my mouth, once again...letting my tongue in the far reaches of my mouth agitate...lick...pull...and...wiggle against it...and, your climax continued, strong!

I was very close now...and...once the main force of your climax receded...you fucked my cock with renewed vigor! Up, down...up... down...up, down...your luscious, full ass rose and fell...and, you would pause, from time to time, when you were all the way down on me and wiggle your ass! You even rotated and grinded it like a stripper, and, you grunted and groaned!

It was enough! You felt the pressure of my hands against your back and, then, you felt a tremendous gush as the columns bolted from the big tip, still so high and deep inside of you! You bounced on me... hard...fast...and, grinded on me...even faster...prompting the columns to spurt with great force inside of you!

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!" I babbled from the sheer ecstasy of my climax as, uninterrupted, the columns came! Big, long, creamy, white, hot, broad pulses leaped from me...filling and refilling your bowel! Our mouths came together once again...our tongues digging deep... swirling in each other's mouths! Oh, how you felt my long length jumping...bucking...kicking...against your bowel wall and you thought I was going to flood you out!

Then, some 38 seconds later, the columns lessened in force and amount until there was no more to give! Your body collapsed on me, and, I ran my fingers through your hair, petting you softly and lightly and we exchanged long, soft kisses!

"Hoot, baby...Hoot! My God, man...that was incredible!"

"Yes, dearest...it certainly was! Oh, how you make me love you baby! How you do! I just can't get enough of you!" You were amazed that I didn't soften...not even a little bit as I remained inside of you!

We rested for several moments...in each other's arms! I continued to lightly run my hands over you, pausing to lightly kiss you!

Then...I put my hands on your hips and raised you up and you felt and heard my cock slide out of you! I grabbed my shaft and placed it against your pussy lips and, lightly, I ran the tip up and down and around and around your clit! You felt the stirrings of passion awake, once again, inside of you! Your hand replaced my own, and, you guided it as you slowly lowered your magnificent ass! You felt your pussy lips give way...and..once the end of the tip had entered you..you let your ass all the way down...engulfing...my entire prick!

"OHHHHHH...THAT IS SOOOOOO FUCKIN' GOOD! SOOO FUCKIN' GOOD! HOW I LOVE THIS COCK, BABY! I SO LOVE IT!!" you said to me in tears of joy!

My cock had slipped up into you easily as your pussy was coated with your juices and some remains of my sperm! I rocked you on me..letting you ride me up and down...and...you straightened your upper body and began running your hands all over your luscious, full tits! You knew how much I loved seeing you do that...how much I loved seeing you roll your tits in all directions and then squeeze them together tightly, gaz- ing at me as you did so, knowing I would see the depths of your cleavage and dream, again...of it capturing my big cock!

You pulled on your breasts and nipples...moaning aloud...and, pulled and pulled! Then, you rolled them to the sides...and...back together again! I, meanwhile, with my hands on your hips, moved you up and down on my shaft...again and again! Your passion rose slowly this time, but, steadily! Your hair had fallen along both sides of your beautiful face, and, your look was intense, full of passion, and, your eyes revealed a look of great promise! It made me ride you harder and harder up and down my penetrating cock!

You continued to manipulate your tits, and, I hollered out, "OH AMBER, BABY!! HOW I WISH YOU COULD LACTATE!!" and, my statement surprised and excited you! You had put back on your half-slip, and, I loved it when it brushed against my body! How I loved the softness of it on my skin!! Each time your ass came down...it would blossom out and cover my crotch, thighs, and, big balls! You knew what it did to me! It was going to make me explode again!

With a coy look on your face, you extended your arm behind you and you filled your hand with your half-slip and you began to rub and fondle my balls!

"OHHHHHHHH!! UUUUHHHHHHHHH!!" bolted from me!

"HOOT LOVES THIS..DON'T YOU HONEY! YES, HOOT LOVES MY SLIP ON HIM! IS IT GOING TO MAKE YOU CUM, BABY!! IS MY HOOT GOING TO POUR ANOTHER BIG, HOT LOAD INTO ME????" you teased almost mercilessly!

"OH GOD...YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YESSSSSSSSSSS" I hollered out!

"OH HOOT HAS SUCH NICE, BIG, FULL BALLS!! AND, THIS SLIP FEELS SO, SO GOOD ON THEM!! YES, MY HOOT LOVES HIS BALLS FONDLED AND RUBBED WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF SILK, DON'T YOU BABY!!" you teased again!

By this time, my big balls were full again! My prostate worked to make them as full as possible!! You let your ass down again and as you did, you wiggled it side to side! And, when you rose it up, you grinded your ass, in circles, on my cock!!

"COME ON, HOOT! FILL AMBER'S CUNT WITH ALL THAT JUICE!! FILL IT!! FILL IT!! KEEEE-RIST...FILL IT!!"

Your words were getting to me too! My thick cum began to swirl in my balls...a definite signal that they would be passing my gism up my rock-hard length!! Each time you lowered that exquisite ass, the top of my length would push against your clit, and, when your pussy pressed against my balls, you could feel my large shaft rub and agitate your g-spot!! Again and again...your body whipped on me! You grinded it, over and over, like a stripper on a dance floor, and, you moved your ass side to side...wanting your pussy to make as much con- tact with as much of my length as possible!!

"OHHHHHHHH...GOOD GOD!! YOU ARE SUCH AN EXPERT, AMBER! YOU ARE SUCH AN EXPERT!!" I hollered out! You put your head on my shoulder and I felt your teeth sink into my flesh, and, you drew lots of blood! I put the flat of my hands on your ass and I could feel your ass cheeks clenching and unclenching...and, I could feel your ass moving in all directions as you fucked me! All along my length, I could feel the walls of your cunt...massaging...squeezing...palpitating...squirming... rolling...in your attempt to hurry my explosion! You wanted more cum! You wanted a LOT more cum from me!!

Again...you straightened up...and...again...with your silk- filled hand...you rubbed, cupped, and, fondled my balls, with a look on your face of complete and utter satisfaction! It was as if your eyes and your lips were saying, "Hoot...this silky slip is doing things to you...and...it is going to make you explode...and..I am going to be sure you are balls deep in me when you do!!"

I was not guiding you any longer...now...YOU were doing it all! YOU were in charge, so, I put my hands up and tweaked and pulled your nipples again...still red and swollen from our last contact...but... you loved it!

"PULL THEM HOOT! SQUEEZE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!! TWEAK THEM!! MAKE ME HAVE A TIT-CUM!!" you shouted and I wished I could!

Our bodies thrashed on the bed...squirming...pumping..rolling... and, you hollered out!!

"Roll me over, Hoot! Roll me over and...FUCK ME!!"

So, I did! Now, I was between your legs and I dug in with my toes and knees...driving my length...hard...into you...to the point, your breath was going 'whoosh...whoosh...whoosh,'...each time I forced my body against your own!!

Our bodies slapped...and, pounded...and smacked...as our crotches came together and, almost desparately, you were trying to reach my balls with the silky slip that was on the bed! 'Slurp...slurp...slurp,' was the sound of your juices along my shaft as my cock glided against and through the walls of your hot pussy!!

I hunkered down...my body directly above and atop yours! You saw my jaw clench, and, me bare my teeth from the force with which I was driving my cock into you, and, you so treasured and loved it!

Your long legs went up and around me...and..you were finally able to get your silk-filled hand on my balls!

"SUCH BIG BALLS, HOOT! SUCH BIG BALLS!! AND...SO FULL OF HOT CUM FOR AMBER!!" you screamed as, erotically, your silk-filled fin- gers and hand manipulated and handled my huge balls!!

"AMBER'S PUSSY IS GOING TO...IS GOING TO...PULL EVERY DROP OF CUM...FROM THOSE BALLS AND COCK!! AMBER'S PUSSY IS MILKING THIS BIG COCK!! AMBER'S PUSSY IS GOING TO PULL YOUR...BALLS...RIGHT THROUGH THAT MASSIVE HUNK OF MEAT!!" you hollered out, knowing such words do incredible things to me!!

"HERE, BABY!! HERE!!" you said as you emphasized the move- ment of your silk-filled hand on my nuts!!

That was going to do it!! It began...and...I could tell by the way it began...that this was going to be a record-setter! A huge, long explosion such as I had never felt before!!

When the first release shot into you...you, also knew...it was going to be an especially powerful and long one!!

Your heels pressed my ass cheeks with all the strength you could muster as you so wanted to be sure I was as buried in you as deeply as humanly possible!!

My big balls actually hurt from the unbelievable burden that was in them! Not until the 5th column leap from me did the pain subside! And you felt EVERY column!! EVERY drop!! It gushed from me like a big firehose! Huge, huge amounts of spunk flew from me...spraying mightily against your cervix!!

Half way through my climax, you could feel long, huge gobs of my gism spewing from your pussy lips...spraying against my balls..even my inner thighs...and...against your own! The depths of your pussy was so full, so quickly, it had no where else to go!!

Never, in your young life had you felt anything even close to it! And, never before...had I produced soooo much!! Or, rather...YOU ...produced so much because it was, after all, your actions that pro- voked it!!

At the 46 second mark, the last drop of cum left me...but...I re- mained hard...my desire waning just a little!! As we laid there, catching our breath, you remained speechless...looking at my hard cock, lined with your juices and mine, still standing tall...and...your face was full of wonder with questions in your mind of how any man, after that amount of fucking and exploding...can still remain hard!

Your lovely eyes went to my own, and, you asked, "You mean..you STILL want me, Hoot?"

"Yes, baby...but...we will rest!" I added.

'God,' you thought, 'at least he's that human!'

(To be cont'd)

Hoot
Hoot
48 Followers
12