The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel about that?" Lyden asked. His voice was firm, but his eyes betrayed his uncertainty.

"I have a purpose and a goal," she replied. Shelly wished she would look at her, but she kept her eyes on Shelly's father. "I will live. As long as it is your will, I will do everything in my power to keep your family safe. Based on the data I have of you and your family, my emotions will not be a hindrance to performing my duties."

Lyden looked at his daughter, but Shelly couldn't look away from Sonia. Had her reprogramming removed her soul? Could it have been that easy?

"Then my first order to you is to follow my children's orders as you would mine, as long as they don't conflict. In the case of opposing orders, mine supersede all others. Outside of that, I leave it to your better judgement. Barring any orders, you are free to act in any way that you feel would bring honor or credit to yourself, or my family. Is that acceptable?"

"Don't get any ideas," Mandy hissed at Sheldon.

"You two are more than enough," Sheldon whispered back. That was enough to earn him a soft kiss from both, but Shelly focused on Sonia.

Why wouldn't Sonia look at her? Was she angry? Was she hurt? As if Shelly couldn't feel any lower, her heart felt heavier than ever.

Some of her emotions must have registered on her face, as her father gave her a sympathetic look.

"My son has two personal bodyguards, and I have my wives, but Shelly is currently alone. As long as she has no objections, I would have you guard her personally." Lyden paused to draw in a breath. "Do you have any problems with that order?"

"No, Sir," Sonia snapped another salute. Shelly couldn't hear any emotion in her voice, or read anything on her face as she turned and walked back to Shelly. "What are your orders, Ma'am?"

Shelly's heart thundered in her chest, almost drowning out everything else. She had to know. Whether she returned the feelings or not, she had to know if Sonia still felt the same about her. She didn't know which way she preferred.

"I want you to tell me I have two noses, and twenty-four toes," Shelly commanded her.

Sonia opened her mouth, but only garbage noise came out. After a second she grimaced. "If I cross my eyes, you have two noses, but I cannot think of a way to honestly state you have that many toes. I still cannot lie while around Mandy. I suspect you were testing for my soul, and it would appear I still possess one. If you truly wanted to know how I feel about you, then please ask."

Shelly didn't know what to say. She didn't know what to feel. Her emotions were on a rollercoaster, while Sonia sounded formal and emotionless. To make matters worse, she didn't even know if she wanted off that rollercoaster. It was nice to feel wanted, even if she couldn't return the feelings. On the other hand, she was tired of feeling hurt and betrayed. She wanted to be cared for, but was afraid to open up and care for someone else. In short, she was a mess.

"I see..." Sonia said after a few seconds of awkward silence. She bit her bottom lip before adding, "Perhaps you don't want me at your side. If you would prefer, I can ask your father to put me to use elsewhere?"

"No!" Shelly shouted and held out her hand. She hadn't expected such a fierce reaction, and pulled her hand back almost immediately. She took a steadying breath and held her rebellious hand to her chest. "I mean... It makes sense for you and me to work together. I'm not very good on my own, and you're skilled in ways I probably can't even imagine. And... And... I really need to have someone who wants me around." The last part was ripped from her throat against her will, but she knew it was the truth.

"You have that with your family," Sonia informed her in an even tone. Shelly still wasn't sure if the android's emotions were going out of control, or if her update had allowed her to master them, but she seemed calm and collected. Dispassionate, almost.

"Not.... Not like that," Shelly admitted with a grimace before rushing on. "I mean, I love them, and I know they'd have my back, but... there is an emptiness inside that you help fill. At least a little. I'm not saying I care for you the way you care—cared?—for me, but I feel better having you around."

Sonia met her eyes for a long while. Shelly wished she could read minds, but even if she could, she doubted she could keep up with the speed at which the robot could think. Considering that speed, and the amount of time it took for her to think, she must have been deep in thought.

"Without my aid, I calculate your chances of survival to be less than twenty percent." She stated as though discussing what to have on her toast. "That is unacceptable. With my aid, I calculate the chances of us having a successful relationship to be less than twenty-five percent. However, your chances of survival increase to over eighty percent. My emotions are affecting my logic, but I cannot allow any harm to come to you, if it can be avoided. If you do not object to my accompanying you, I will do all in my power to ensure you survive."

Shelly couldn't stop herself from stepping forward and pulling Sonia into a hug. "And I will do the same for you," she promised the woman. "I can't promise a relationship, but I can promise a friendship."

"Wow," she heard her brother mutter, "even other women and robots can be friend-zoned. Ouch! That hurt."

Shelly didn't know which of his girlfriends caused him pain, but she sent them a mental thanks.

"I just thought of a possible complication with our destination," Shlee piped up as Shelly pulled away from Sonia. She reached down and gripped the android's hand and offered her a smile before turning to the werewolf. "Technology works in the Shadow World, but there are no data connections, or cell service, or anything like that there. Will you be able to function without that kind of connectivity, Sonia?"

She nodded immediately. "I have had to go deep undercover in the past, and turned off all external access. My functionality is reduced, but I am able to perform autonomously."

"What about power and recharging?" Shlee asked next, a hungry gleam in her eyes.

"Are you still trying to find out all my specs?" Sonia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, yeah! Crap, I didn't mean to admit that." Everyone chuckled at her expense for a moment before she added, "But it's an important question also."

"I have a battery that will run for at least two weeks on a full charge. A month if I'm conservative with my activities," Sonia offered her. "I also have numerous ways to keep myself fully charged. The likelihood of me slowing us down to recharge is less than .001 percent."

"Uh-huh. That's so cool. And what do you use to cool your system?" Shlee pressed.

"I would like to tell you that I use the blood of nosy werewolf reporters, but that would be a lie," Sonia grinned.

"Dang it," Shlee muttered with a glance at Lyden. "I was hoping that Mandy could get the truth out of her."

"I am able to think of ways of speaking the truth, which do not give away information," Sonia informed her. "I cannot lie, but that does not mean I need to embarrass myself, either."

"I'm just curious," Shlee grimaced. "I can't help it. It's just the geek in me."

"Such questions are like if I were to ask you the color of your panties, or your bra size," Sonia informed her. "They are personal to me."

"Pink with lacy frills, and I prefer not to wear a bra. When I do, they're C-cups," Shlee stated with a wolfish grin. Mandy elbowed her, and she lost the grin. "Oh, all right, I understand. It's just... Imagine that you had something in front of you that you really wanted, but it was just out of reach. Someone is there who could give it to you, but they won't. I know I'm being rude in asking, but I'm just so curious."

Sonia glanced at Shelly for a moment, but didn't let go of her hand. "I also understand," she said. "However, please understand that most of my technology is classified. My new directives haven't released me from stopping classified spillage."

"I see," Shlee dropped her head and shuffled her feet. "And what programming language are your new directives in?"

"Shlee..." Sheldon's voice rebuked her even as his hand gripped her shoulder and pulled her back.

"When we have time, I'll tell you what I can," Sonia offered in a conciliatory tone.

The way Shlee lit up, it felt like Christmas for a moment. Shelly had met Santa Claus, and understood why he did what he did for those that still believed in him. The joy on Shlee's face was almost childlike.

"Yeah, speaking of which, Dad, where are we going?" Shelly asked, as she tried to pull herself back together. She hadn't even thought about what the plan was when they left the hospital, but the Orange Bubble travelled at frightening speeds when it wanted to. It usually only took a few minutes to reach their destination, but they'd been in the car for some time now.

"Egypt," Lyden stated, and that was all that needed to be said about their destination. There was only one reason to go to Egypt, and that was for the only portal that led directly into Angela's stronghold. "I wish I could have given you more time to relax after leaving the hospital, but I knew you would want to be there when we ask the Pillar of Fire about Jessica."

The fact that he'd called Angela by her title sent a clear message. She may have been an ally in the past, but keeping the existence of a daughter from him had hurt him deeply. Perhaps deep enough that the wound could never be healed.

* * * *

Jessica spat in frustration. "What's the matter? Don't you know how to lick a pussy, Pussy?"

Erwin Schrödinger glared up at her, but he didn't stop what he was doing. His black furry ears twitched, even as his rough tongue lapped at her swollen lips. He couldn't disobey her. Whenever she sent someone to that other place, they always returned as her slave, willing or otherwise. Erwin was of the latter type. He hated and despised her, but her word was absolute.

"Do I need to call that demon back and show you how it's done?" Her question was a bluff, but he couldn't know that. Only two people had ever resisted her will after being captured, and Marchosias was one of them. He'd almost managed to strangle her before she could banish him again. "Perhaps I'll have him demonstrate on you?"

Schrödinger redoubled his efforts after that threat. It almost felt nice. Almost. What he lacked in skill, he also lacked in enthusiasm. She wished Shelly were there. Now that was a woman who knew how to please.

Jessica let her mind wander, remembering being with her girlfriend. Her heart ached, recalling how she'd been tricked into revealing her secret. She'd loved Shelly, but knew that after she found out who Jessica's mother was, there wasn't a chance of them being together.

She'd even had feelings for Eldon, though not as strong. There was something about his cocky attitude, tinged with his humor that appealed to her. Now both were out of her reach, and she had no one to take care of her sexual urges. Well, no one that was skilled at it and she could safely use.

"Damn it," she swore and kicked the cat-man away from her. "Maybe you can fuck better than you can eat pussy. Take off your pants. Let's see what you have to work with."

He jumped to obey, though he continued to glare at her. "Is this what you wanted to see, slut?" he demanded as he shoved his pants down to his ankles.

She didn't even try to stifle a laugh. "That looks more like an oversized clit than a cock," she mocked him. "Oh well. I guess if you have nothing better to offer, I'll have to take it. Lie down and hold your hands to the side."

Once he'd complied, she stood up from her chair, completely nude, and straddled his waist. Despite his distaste for her, he was rock hard. He wasn't as small as she'd teased him to be, but after taking Eldon's massive dong, Schrödinger might as well be a tiny nail compared to his jackhammer.

He slipped easily into her canal. She was wet inside, more from her frustrated sex drive than from him. She heard him moan at the connection, and couldn't help but smirk. He may hate her, but most men were alike. Put their cocks into a nice wet pussy, and they were yours, magic powers or not.

She rocked her hips back and forth, enjoying the feeling of her clit rubbing against the soft fur above his crotch, and the way his cock rubbed against her inner wall. She still felt empty. It wasn't enough. She needed more, but he wasn't even trying.

"Play with my perfect breasts," she ordered him and leaned forward. "No, softer. That's it. Much better. Now take one in your mouth, but no biting! Yes, that feels nice. About time we found something you're good at using your tongue for."

She continued to rock back and forth, listening to him slobber on her unmatched chest, and the sound of his solid cock squishing in and out of her cunt.

She closed her eyes and tried to pretend it was Eldon under her. He suddenly felt bigger inside her, though not as big as the man she wished he was. She opened her eyes and looked down, but he shrank just as fast.

"I, ungh, told you I was bigger, ah, as a man," he panted as he released her breast. "When no one is looking, I revert back."

"Shut up and keep sucking," she ordered him, and pulled him back to his duty. She closed her eyes again, and almost moaned at feeling him grow once more.

It's not enough. I'm desperate to cum, she thought. It wouldn't be so bad if I could get myself off, but I have to rely on someone else for that. she hated that part of her curse with a passion.

While using one hand to hold Schrödinger to her tit, she spit on her other hand before reaching back and slipping two fingers into her tight rectum. Once again, her pleasure increased as two of her holes had something slipping in and out, but she got no closer to climax.

She brought her feet under her, and started lifting her hips up and slamming them back down. He grunted into her teat with every pound, but he stayed hard and sucked harder. She slipped a third finger into her backdoor, relishing the way it stretched her sphincter.

"That's it, fuck me," she grunted between lifting and dropping back onto him. "Fuck me hard and make me cum."

He obeyed, matching her pace with his hips. She slipped her fourth finger into herself, and then her thumb. A couple of sloppy slappings later, she had her whole fist in her bum, and felt herself climbing to her goal. She was about to cum! It'd been so long, but she was so close! It wouldn't be a big one, but it would be something. Animal grunts and groans were escaping them as she rode him for all they were worth.

Erwin's body locked up beneath her, and he grunted into her breast as she felt his semen coat the insides of her womb.

"No!" she cried out in frustrated anguish. "I was so close! Couldn't you last even thirty more seconds you worthless piece of shit?"

She gripped his head and slammed him hard against the ground. His eyes rolled back in his head as the blow knocked him unconscious.

Frustrated, angry, and still feeling horny, but empty in her heart, she stood up and walked away. He was under strict orders not to abandon her or run away, so she wasn't worried about leaving him alone for a moment.

His seed dripped down her leg onto the carpet of the room she was using, but she ignored it. Would nothing ever go right in her favor again?

Soon they will, the other voice in her head told her. Soon we will kill another Pillar, and this world will weaken, crumbling back into the real one. Then we can be separated, and you can have all that your heart desires.

Tears dripped from her cheeks as she looked out over Gaia's city. She wanted freedom from the other voice. She wanted to have her heart fulfilled again. She was sick of feeling so empty inside. She wanted so much, and would do whatever it took to get it. Even if it meant destroying the world her mother protected.

====================

From the Author

====================

*REAL* comments below are ALWAYS welcome.

Please let me, or Garbonzo607 know how we're doing on this story.