The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough, my pet," Aeacus said as she pulled herself from between Shelly's devouring lips. Shelly groaned like a dog that'd had its favorite toy taken away. "Are you sure you don't have any succubus in you? You have some good skill at that. In another hundred years, you might almost be as good as TanaVesta was."

"Anything for you, my queen," Shelly promised, meaning every bit of it.

"Yes, I know, my pet," Aeacus patted Shelly's cheek as she smiled. Pride at a job well accomplished, and for pleasing her mistress suffused her to the core.

"Why don't we see how well you do without these restraints?" Aeacus asked. With four lightning quick movements, the ropes tying Shelly to the bed were severed, and the queen brandished a knife Shelly hadn't even known was close by. A knife, she was certain, that was meant for her throat if she'd failed her queen. She wouldn't fail.

Shelly moved to her knees and prostrated herself, ignoring the aches and pains of joints that went too long without proper movement. "Command me, my queen. Allow me to please you."

The grin that split Aeacus's face was one of the most beautiful things Shelly had ever seen.

"I think you've had enough lying down," her queen murmured and stretched out in the spot Shelly had just vacated. "Continue using your mouth for now." Her protruding, bulbous abdomen was twisted to the side, and Shelly found that even that part of her mistress was beautiful.

Shelly leapt into action, diving between the other woman's beautiful and colorful legs. She could now angle her throat to swallow the whole rod in, and she did just that, feeling it slip past her tonsils. It felt as though it almost went to her stomach, but it wasn't that long, she knew. Her right hand slipped two fingers into the pussy, and didn't pump, so much as rub all the right spots inside. Her left hand roamed up the body to the queen's large breasts, slickened with their own milk, and rolled the fat nipple between her fingers. More milk coated her digits, and Shelly couldn't resist getting a taste. She released to penis from her throat long enough to catch her breath, and to lick her left hand fingers clean. The milk was warm, and sweet, and filled her head with wonderful visions of serving her mistress forever.

She wanted to latch onto the breast and suck them dry, but knew that Aeacus's pleasures came first, so contended herself with a moan of unfulfilled desire, and went back to sucking and slurping on the awesome cock before her.

She must have been doing something right, because her queen was soon moaning and groaning, bucking her hips in time with Shelly's ministrations of both her fingers and her mouth.

Her hard work was rewarded within seconds as her right hand was soaked at the same time as the queen's seed flooded her mouth. If Shelly had thought the taste of the Myrmidon ruler's milk, or pussy were good, it didn't compare to the feeling to completeness that she received from her sperm. She made sure to swallow every precious drop, then sucked hard on the end, in case some were still inside.

After a couple minutes of cleaning the cock, Shelly was happy to see that the queen was still hard. She moaned in delight to know that her opportunities to please her mistress weren't over.

"I'm more like a woman in that respect, than a man," Aeacus grinned, correctly interpreting Shelly's glee. "Climb up here my pet, and I'll see how tight your pussy is."

Shelly was overcome with such joy, that she came hard from the mere thought of having this divine piece of manhood impaling her.

Shelly clambered onto the bed, her limbs shaking with anticipation. Her heart felt like it was beating in her throat as the import of the honor that was being presented to her sunk in. Not only was she being allowed to pleasure her mistress, but she was going to gain her attentions as well.

Her slick fluids were already running down her firm thighs as she straddled the bald ruler. Reaching between them, she gripped the saliva soaked rod and aimed it for her entrance.

"Just the tip for now, my pet," Aeacus commanded.

Shelly hesitated for only the slightest of seconds. Just the tip? She wanted the whole thing! She wanted to feel her owner in the deepest, most intimate parts of her soul. The tip wouldn't do much for her, but it was her queen's desire, so she would comply.

She couldn't resist rubbing the head from the back of her slit, to her clit and down a few times, relishing the way it teased her. She felt the ache within her, just behind and below her navel, of wanting to be stretched and filled. It was an effort of will to deny herself that feeling, knowing that she didn't want to disappoint Aeacus.

She held off long enough to feel her own juices dripping down the shaft before she finally accepted the head into her canal. It stretched her inner labia a bit, though not as much as she'd at first thought it would. Regardless, it still sent her over the edge again. She had to close her eyes tight, just in order to keep from passing out. It took every bit of her willpower not to plunge herself down onto that spear as her body shook. She couldn't—wouldn't!—disobey the creature below her.

Aeacus was her king, her queen, her everything!

Her hips rocked, almost of their own volition. She had to keep herself high on her knees in order to keep that long penis from going any deeper into her sopping twat. She scrunched her eyes closed, sending non-stop commands to her body not to go further than Aeacus wanted.

"Look me in the eyes, my pet," the queen ordered. "I want to see the pleasure I'm giving you reflected in them, as you please me."

Shelly opened her eyes, and looked deep into the other woman's black orbs. Aeacus lay below her, smiling, with her hands behind her head. Her giant breasts jiggled slightly from Shelly's movements, her nipples standing tall and proud. Shelly's breathing picked up as she saw her lust reflected back at her. She adjusted her balance, and reached for those wondrous breasts, pinching the nipples between her thumb and hand. She kept her eyes locked on the queen's, though, delighting in the intimacy she felt, and the pure erotic power behind those dark orbs.

"What do you want?" Aeacus asked, her voice calm, but husky.

"T-to please y-you, m-my, ah, queen!" Shelly had to gasp to get the words out, surprised and pleased that she would even be asked such a question.

"You are pleasing me," came the glorious reply. "But after that, what do you want?"

"To p-please... please... oh my, to please and, uh, serve you," Shelly struggled hard to respond as Aeacus started moving her hips in counterpoint to Shelly's increasingly erratic movements.

"That does please me," Aeacus purred. Shelly's eyes began to burn, as she refused to even blink, but hearing those words from her master's lips sent a lightning bolt to her very essence. The feeling transcended emotion, or desire, or even physical sensations. When Aeacus suddenly thrust her hips up, impaling Shelly without any kind of warning on Aeacus's tremendous sword, it was too much. Bliss, and joy, and lightning that felt like waves crashing into the walls of a castle on a cool evening, and so many things that made no sense swept her up and carried her away.

She woke up, a turgid milk-filled nipple being suckled between her lips, and Aeacus holding and crooning to her. Warm, sweet milk flowed freely down her throat as she drank from her queen. Shame filled her as she realized she'd passed out, and was no longer looking her mistress in the eye. The jolt of that dishonor, made her jerk, and she felt her new owner still deeply ensconced within her. The queen's one-eyed monster was bumping against her uterus as she slowly pumped herself in time with her soft song.

Tears streamed from her eyes, even as the fulfilling milk filled her mouth. She swallowed, and tried to plead for forgiveness. "Forgive me, my queen! I failed to keep looking you in the eyes. I promise never to fail you again!"

"You are forgiven, my pet." Shelly felt those long fingernails slide through her hair, comforting her. "But I admit I thought your pussy would be tighter. Who have you lain with that has stretched you out?" She picked up the pace of her hips, making Shelly moan, despite being made to feel inadequate.

"I-I don't know," she cried as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks onto Aeacus's chest. She couldn't imagine who it could be. The only person who was larger than her mistress that Shelly knew of was her brother, but she was certain she'd never screwed him.

Had she? She had no problem picturing her brother pounding into her from behind, making her cum again and again on his twisted prick. She knew that thought should disgust her, but with her mistress thrusting ever harder into her, she couldn't find enough thought in her to care. She was confused, even as she was made to feel good, and that only served to confuse her more.

Aeacus's hands dropped to Shelly's hips, holding her in place as she thrust hard and fast up into her willing slave. Just as Shelly felt herself getting close, the queen stopped, making Shelly scream in unfulfilled desire before she could close her throat. Her body demanded satisfaction. She couldn't move her hips due to the death lock the Myrmidon ruler had on her, so she rippled her inner muscles around the intruding member.

"Who was it," Aeacus hissed, demanding. "Who stretched you out?"

"I don't know!" Shelly cried harder, wanting nothing more than to give an answer and please her mistress. She felt full as Aeacus's cock filled her up, so why did she think Shelly was loose?

"Who?" Aeacus all but screamed at Shelly.

Shelly felt those long fingernails start to dig into her tender flesh, ripping another sob from her. Why wouldn't she believe that Shelly didn't know? Did she think anyone could please her as well as her owner could? There was no one in the world as important as Queen Aeacus.

"Who?" Her voice dropped into tones that told Shelly her death would soon follow if she didn't answer. The master of all of Shelly's hopes, dreams, and fears pulled her down harder onto her throbbing cock, making the gesture painful.

"I—I..." Shelly's mind raced as she tried to find an answer that would appease Aeacus. She'd had a few boyfriends, but none that packed heat as large as the one currently inside her. None as wonderful. None that she could ever remember wanting to please. None that...

Why did she keep picturing her brother? Was it because he was the only person she knew who was bigger? But then why could she easily picture him ploughing into her? Even cumming in her?

No, she wasn't picturing it... She was remembering it! Something broke free in her mind, and everything came crashing back. She remembered everything. She remembered the way he'd stretched her insides almost to bursting, and how good it'd felt. Had it felt good because it was the silver-haired woman making them do it, or was it because it'd been her brother? She pictured Brooke taking her own son's rod into her sopping wet pussy, and everything else that'd happened in the Orange Bubble. Why had she forgotten until now?

Her mind's eye showed her Jessica commanding Gloria to make them all forget, and Gloria obediently complying. The realization that Gloria and Jessica were in league together flashed through her fractured mind, but it was short lived as Aeacus gripped her throat.

"Tell me WHO!" Her dark eyes were bright with fury and anger as Shelly tried to pull in enough breath to answer.

"Sheldon," she gasped as soon as she could. The grip on her throat loosened, but didn't let go. "It was my own brother, mistress. Forgive me, but the memory was blocked from my mind."

"Your... own..." Aeacus trailed off, not completing that sentence. The hand that held Shelly's throat let go, but trailed down her chest to Shelly's right breast. One long fingernail circled an already aching-for-attention nipple, making Shelly groan in anticipation. "Does your father know? I suppose not, if even you couldn't remember. Did he blow his seed inside this hot pussy of yours? Did he make you scream in ecstasy as I have?" Instead of caressing or playing with the nipple under her fingers, the queen pinched and twisted hard, demanding an immediate answer.

"Ah! Yes... No... He made me cum, mistress, but none have pleased me as well as you have! I have never been happier to please, or been filled with such joy as you have given me mistress," Shelly pleaded with Aeacus, hoping she would believe her. She remembered the way her brother made her feel, but knew how Aeacus would respond to those words.

"Did he get you with child?" Aeacus asked, releasing the nipple and leaning up to kiss it. The feeling of her lips on Shelly's nipple was electric, running straight to her pussy. Shelly wanted to roll her hips against the rod deep inside her, but knew that that would displease her mistress, who was still holding her hips motionless with her other hand.

"No, mistress," Shelly moaned as she felt a slight sucking at her chest. "I didn't want to carry his child."

"Would you carry mine?" she released the nipple and whispered the question.

Shelly shuddered at the mere thought of being honored in such a way. The idea of carrying a Myrmidon child within her womb almost made her faint again with happiness.

Fresh tears poured from Shelly's gray eyes, this time in delight and relief. If she were allowed to carry Aeacus's child, then she would be allowed to live. If she were allowed to live, then she could serve. If she could serve, she had more opportunities to have and please this wondrous cock.

"Yes! Oh, please, yes!"

"Then get up," Aeacus ordered her.

Shelly was confused for a moment, but didn't waste any time in complying. She leapt off her owner and awaited further commands.

"Get on all fours, and face the door." Aeacus pointed and Shelly moved. The queen got behind her and slipped her awe inspiring meat into Shelly's hungry twat. "You are my pet, now and always. You will be my faithful hound. Bark for me, hound."

Shelly barked, though she found it hard to do as Aeacus was thrusting at a powerful rate. She could feel the heat of her sex building up from both desire and friction. She couldn't wait for it to explode inside her. Between the teasing, and then the pain earlier, she knew this orgasm was going to be massive.

"Or perhaps I could have you sit in my lap, like a playful little kitten. Would you like that, my pet?"

"Me-oh-wow!" Shelly crowed, so, so close.

"Then get ready." The queen's grunt was her only warning. Shelly felt the hot seed filling up her insides. It burned but in a good way, and she lost all control. Shelly thrashed, and writhed, and moaned as she came hard as the hermaphrodite filled her to overflowing. She could feel their mixed juices dripping down her thighs, and all she could think about was how good it felt. How wonderful it would be to carry the queen's child, or if she was lucky, children. Twins ran in her family, after all.

The queen didn't stop fucking her, even as she filled shelly to overflowing. She grabbed a handful of Shelly's hair, and hauled back. Shelly lifted upright, and though the queen's long schlong didn't go as deep, it changed the angle, rubbing against a most sensitive spot.

"What the HELL!" a different voice screamed. Shelly knew she should know who it was, but her mind was so fogged, she couldn't place it. "Release her right now, and I'll let you live!"

Release her? She didn't want to be released. She wanted to remain just as she was, getting screwed into oblivion.

"I don't think so," Queen Aeacus cackled. "My pet likes it right where she is. Don't you, my sweet little kitten?"

"Oh, yes, mistress. Meow... More, more. Meow!" Shelly felt drool falling from her lips, landing on her bare, shaking breasts as her master continued to froth their juices up inside her.

"Shelly, what's wrong with you?" the woman spoke to her. She tried to focus on them, and thought she recognized the woman... "Get away from her!"

"Sonia? Meow?" she asked, her voice sounding distant as she felt another climax coming on.

"Protect me with your life, my pet," she was ordered.

With her life? But what about the baby she would soon be carrying? That wasn't as important as her latest command.

"Yes, Meow-stress. Anything for you!"

Shelly noticed two other people with Sonia; her half-sister Lysa and one of her brother's girlfriends, Mandy. Part of her mind wished her brother was there. She'd love to get his twisted meat rod between her lips right then. What kind of joy could she find with both of them plowing into her?

I think that's just about enough, a male voice broke into her thoughts, and Shelly's world tumbled. Something in her mind churned and twisted. She started to see herself from a third perspective. A perspective that remembered who she was, and what she was supposed to be about. This portion of her mind remembered Shemhazau cutting away at her psyche and hiding her, even as the rest of her mind was swallowed by Aeacus's pink ants.

He released that part of her that was still her, and Shelly was almost back to normal. Almost, because while she was disgusted at her recent behavior, she was still enjoying the queen plunging her long spear into her quivering quim.

"Shelly, what's wrong with you?" Sonia pleaded, unaware of the changes within Shelly. "I thought you cared about me?" There was genuine pain in the android's voice.

I think now would be a great time to become Murasame, Shemhazau said.

Shelly didn't even question the advice. Her body shimmered, and within less than a second, she was in her magical sword form. The queen screamed in rage and agony as she tried to cover the remains of her crotch. Blood spurted from between her fingers, where her long cock had once been.

That cock was still inside Shelly, but no longer a part of the queen. Power, and ecstasy flowed into Shelly, after causing the wound in this form, but it was different from when Jessica had wielded her. She wasn't filled with lust and desire, but instead a clarity of mind. Was that because she wasn't being wielded, or some other effect?

She didn't have time to consider it as Sonia stepped forward, gripped her hilt and swung her for Aeacus's neck.

"No!" Shelly screamed at the same time she heard Shemhazau yell "Stop!" She changed her form back in time to collide with her previous master. Their heads smacked hard against each other, making stars blossom in Shelly's vision. The Myrmidon ruler went slack, still bleeding from her ruined crotch as Shelly staggered to move over the unconscious body.

"What are you doing?" Sonia demanded. "Does she still have control over you? I'm sensing extremely high levels of pheromones in the air, but they should only affect ants."

"No... I—" Her head swam from the impact of the blow, but she tried to think. She didn't think she was still under Aeacus's influence, though she still felt the aftereffects of the aphrodisiacs that the pink ants had pumped her with. She also had an uncanny desire to meow like a cat, but fought it down. Once again she was cognizant of the musky scents in the chamber, and understood that it was Aeacus using her pheromones to control her subjects. Even as she looked down at the queen, part of her felt sympathy. She was truly happy while under the queen's control.

That last thought infuriated her. Yes, she had been happy, but it hadn't been her choice. She'd had no say in anything, and her righteous anger burned away the last vestiges of any control or sympathy she held for Aeacus.

"I am my own person," she said, her voice surprising even her with its vehemence.