The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldon felt each one of her words strike his core. He refused to look at his sister, or girlfriends, though he heard each of them snap some retort at Megan's words. Even Shlee came out of her slump to snarl something that Eldon mentally blocked out.

"Or maybe you're weaker than I thought?" Megan pressed when he didn't answer her. "I thought you might be strong enough to handle a woman like me, but now I can see that you're a scared little man. You can't do what it takes. I told you when I met up with you that I was looking for a man that could handle me. I see now that you're not that man."

Something shifted in Eldon. He couldn't put his finger on what, but his emotional pain at her words evaporated. With a glance at Mandy, he thought he understood, maybe not everything about what Megan was going through, but enough. He started to chuckle.

Megan stared at him, her face turning red with rage as his chuckle became a laugh. She started to splutter something, but closed her mouth as he undid his pants and let them fall to the ground. His ever-hard and coiled cock sprang free. She stared at it with a touch of fear in her eyes.

"I believe the true question here, isn't whether I can handle you, or if I'm man enough, Megan," Eldon said, easily making his voice sound confident, without being too cocky, "but whether that skinny body of yours can handle me."

By the spark that flared in her eyes at his challenge, he knew his hunch was right. Megan was a strong woman. She wouldn't be someone that would roll over and let him have his way with her. She had to be conquered.

"Do you think I want that sister-fucker touching me?" She tried to sneer, but her voice was uneven.

Inside he flinched at her comment. He really wished she'd quit bringing that up. The wound was still fresh in his psyche, and it wasn't as though he'd really had a choice. With a little effort, he took a step towards her and bolstered his ego.

"I don't think I'm going to give you much of a choice," he said, hating his own words. He sounded like a rapist, instead of the respectful man his father raised him to be. He closed the distance between them and pulled her tight against his chest. "You said you wanted to get this over with, and I intend to do just that."

She put up a token effort to get away from him. He'd seen her fight, and knew she had the skills to evade his grasp if she really wanted to. The fact that she had recovered her gun and it sat at her waist also didn't escape his notice. She was about half a foot shorter than him, and he leaned in to press his lips against hers. She continued to squirm in his arms, but he noted that her face pressed harder against his.

He decided to take it a step further, and unsnapped her bra. With a curse, he backed away from her, feeling at his bottom lip with his hand.

"You bit me!" he growled, looking at his fingers to make sure there wasn't blood. He realized a moment too late that it was foolish to do so. Even if she had broken his skin, he would have healed before too much blood could have leaked out. Besides, it was much nicer looking at her bare chest, since she let the bra fall to the ground as she backed away.

Her breasts were smallish, perhaps a B-cup, but what really grabbed his attention was how high they sat on her chest, and how tiny her nipples were. There was almost no areola, but the nub poked from her pale freckled flesh almost half an inch.

"Oh, can the big macho man not handle a little bit of nibbling?" she mocked him in a high voice.

"So that's how you want to play it, huh?" he challenged her back. She smiled at him, but there was no mistaking the mocking lilt to her lips. Closing the distance one more time, he slipped his hand into her red tresses, grabbing a handful of her shoulder-length hair, and yanked back. At the same time, his left arm moved around her lower back and pulled her warm body hard against him. He felt her hard nipples dig in just under his rib cage.

With a growl that was half challenge, half hunger, and all lust, he brought his teeth to her exposed throat. He started with a quick nip, just enough to show he meant business, but not break the skin. He followed that up with grazing her sensitive flesh as he moved up to her jawline. She wriggled against him, and he couldn't tell if she was trying to get away, or press harder against him. Either way, he didn't lighten his grip in her hair, nor around her waist. His mouth moved back to her lips, and this time they were parted, allowing his tongue to venture into her mouth.

When her teeth came down, he didn't pull back. He recalled back to the first time he'd kissed her, when in her then-boyfriend's form. He'd taken charge then, also. In a way, it explained why she was so willing to chase after him. Something inside her wanted to be dominated, and he'd done that when they'd first met. As her teeth continued to apply pressure, causing pain but not any actual damage, he used his grip on her head to pull her in tighter. Most women hated to have they faces crushed in this fashion, but there was no mistaking her moan as she let up on her teeth, and her tongue joined his in both contest and dare.

He knew he hadn't won her over yet, but only attained a small victory. Releasing her hips, he brought his left hand around to her front, squeezing her right breast hard enough to make her gasp. He pulled hard on her hair, yanking her head back and leaned in further, taking her left nipple between his teeth.

He felt her fingers dig into the back of his head as he worked his jaw side-to-side, teething on her rubbery nub.

It dawned on him that this wasn't the behavior of a virgin. He could see how she had the seeds for this in her personality, but weren't virgins supposed to be uncertain their first time? Hadn't she been shy for a moment after first removing her shirt? It was only after Lucifer had kissed her that this side of her came out, and she became mean. Had he done something more to her than just restore her hymen?

All at once he released her and stepped back. She stumbled for a second, her chest heaving and her body flushed. She stared at him, shock and surprise in her eyes at being abandoned all of a sudden.

He met her eyes and watched as the spark of anger rekindled, seeing the lust that also lay within their dark depths. He knew what he was dealing with now. He understood in that moment that she was manipulated by Lucifer in the same way Lysa had manipulated this whole situation. The Pillar of Darkness had awoken her true nature, but it was against her will. He could stop now, and not feel guilty about taking advantage of her.

However, Areth would remain forever as a golden statue if he did. She had stated before Satan's kiss that she was willing to do whatever it took to accomplish their mission, though she refused to say why.

He let his lips turn up in a wolfish smile, which stoked Megan's ire higher. He waited for her to open her mouth before dodging forward and throwing her over his shoulder. He gripped both sides of the waist of her pants, and used all of his strength. The strong denim jeans didn't stand a chance as they tore at the crotch and back at the seams. He heard the button pop and the zipper pull apart until her hips and rear were bare. With a light slap to her rear, he found she wore skimpy gray panties that were barely more than a G-string.

"Ow! Put me down, you ogre!" she screeched at him. He spanked her again, a little harder this time as she kicked. "Ow! Stop that!" He pulled the remains of her pants down to her knees, keeping her balanced on his shoulder. Unable to kick as well, he gave her another slap, but this time let his hand rest on her smooth flesh. He took a moment to admire how firm the muscles under his hand were, and noted that she was no longer squirming or fighting him.

He turned his head, and caught the side of her panties in his teeth. With a jerk of his head, and clamping down hard on the cloth, he felt the fabric snap and cut free. With ease, he shrugged her off his shoulder, and caught her in his other arm. With one fluid motion, he yanked the remains of her skimpy coverings down to her knees to join the rags of her pant.

Eldon allowed his gaze to move slowly up the lithe body in his arms, admiring the toned and sometimes freckled flesh, until he reached her face. The anger was gone, the hard chocolate of her eyes melting into desire and need.

Her hands came up to grip the sides of his face and pulled him down into a kiss that was equal parts passion and gentleness. There were no teeth involved this time, as her tongue slithered out to meet his in harmony.

Without breaking the embrace, Eldon sat on the hard ground. He heard something from the direction of the two Pillars, and before he knew what was happening, the solid ground became a soft bed.

Despite seeming as though she had capitulated to him, Eldon knew he needed to keep up the dominant stance. He pulled his lips back from hers, and returned his hand back to her head. Applying pressure, he guided her down until her face hovered over his firm manhood.

She looked up, evaluating his eyes. He saw her growing defiance, and smiled in response.

"Suck it," he commanded, and tightened the muscles of his cock to make it twitch.

He waited for her to open her mouth to argue. Using his grip on her head, he forced her down until his meat stretched her lips. He prayed to no one in particular that she wouldn't grow too defiant and use her teeth to punish him. Inside he was torn, feeling as though he were using this woman as an object, rather that the thinking, feeling person he knew she was.

When he felt her tongue swirl around the sensitive rim, he moaned and released her head. Thinking and feeling she may be, but she was willing to play along with the devil's request, in order for them to complete their mission here.

Her hand gripped him at his base, squeezing hard enough to let him know she wasn't completely dominated, but her bobbing head said she would comply. She wasn't able to fit in much beyond her lips, but it was enough to elicit a steady stream of moans from deep in his chest.

Reaching down with his right hand, he ran his fingers through her thick red hair. The color was much deeper than Shlee's strawberry blonde hues, and shoulder length, and despite everything that'd happened to them since she'd joined his group, it was soft to his touch. Her eyes lifted back to meet his, and he saw a glint of a smile in them, before sucking hard on his knob. Her head dropped back down until he felt himself compressed against the back of her throat.

He was caught off-guard as her teeth scraped the few inches in her mouth while she pulled off him. She still wasn't cowed.

Her fist pumped his twisted and saliva-soaked length as she half-glared, half grinned at him. "Do you really think you're man enough to handle me?" The challenging tone was back in her voice. "I may be a virgin, but I'm also a redhead and all that entails. You may have an original-shaped and giant cock, and it's apparent that your women seem to like it, but I'm not them."

Her mention of his women reminded him that they had an audience. Looking around, however, he found they were in a dimly lit room with black walls, and a single glowing orb of light hanging from the ceiling. The bed they lay upon was a four-poster affair, with a dark gray coverlet, and two matching gray, large pillows. The lack of color was disturbing to his eyes, but at least he could see, and they appeared to be alone.

For a split second he worried what'd happened to his sister, his girlfriends, and the others, but dismissed his concerns almost immediately. He didn't know why they were given privacy, but wasn't going to complain either. He didn't want anyone else seeing how he was treating Megan.

All those thoughts jumped through his head at lightning speed, and he brought his full attention back to the woman kneeling between his legs and jacking his rod.

With a growl, he sat up, gripped her shoulders, and threw her to the bed. He jumped atop her, between her legs. She squeaked in surprise at the sudden movement, uncertainty crossing her pretty features. His strong hands held her to the bed as he licked his lips and looked down at her, meeting her excited stare.

"You think you're so great, but in a bit, you're going to me moaning and begging for more." He placed the head of his driver against her garage. Looking down to see her sex for the first time, he noted how her petals were hidden within her outer folds. She had a sparse bit of red growth, as though she hadn't shaved down there in a few days, with a thicker trail that told him she kept a landing pad. What kind of virgin kept that area so manicured? Or had she done it before meeting up with them, in the hopes of winning him to her bed? Regardless, he was here now, and ready to take what she offered.

"You think, huh?" she taunted back, but shifted her hips in preparation. She pressed against him at the same time he applied pressure. He felt her unfold enough to accept the tip of his tip, but she was tight, and he wasn't built for an opening this small.

With a grunt, he readjusted his angle, and tried again. He could feel the heat of her, ready to take him in, but he was too big.

Unwilling to give up, he took a different tactic. Arching his back, he took one of her long nipples between his teeth, while reconnecting with her lower down. Gripping himself at his base, he rubbed himself against her slit, noting the way she jerked every time he bumped her clit. She was wet, and willing, but he was going to have to get her more relaxed, or stretched out a little before he'd be able to deflower her.

"I don't know how this is going to help, but you can keep doing that all you like," she sighed in contentment. He noted her change in attitude, and decided he liked this side of her better.

He kept this up for a couple minutes, before switching nipples, and biting down a little hard as he pressed his hips forward again. He felt himself go a little further, almost enough for the head to make it past her inner labia, but not quite. He knew with his strength, he could bulldoze his way in, but that would also tear her sensitive flesh, and he wasn't about to make her first time a nightmare.

Balancing himself on one elbow, he used that hand to tweak her other nipple, and returned to rubbing himself against her. Megan's breathing grew deeper even as it picked up its pace, and he knew he was close to getting her off. He continued his steady pace as her hips started to move in time with his. Her moans sounded sexy as—well, considering where they were, sexy as hell!

One of her hands grabbed the back of his head and pulled him tighter to his chest, and the other went to his hip, encouraging him to increase his pace. With a grin that she couldn't see, he applied more pressure as he slid his slippery toadstool up and down her fertile ground. Within seconds, her moans hit a fever pitch, and her fingernails dug into the back of his skull. He aimed his tool and thrust again, but made it no further than before.

She grunted at the attempt, and he felt her pushing down, trying to take him in. Her inner folds surrounded the angry purple head of his prod, but it was like trying to jam a three inch screw into a one inch socket. He was too big and hard, and she was too small and tight.

"Fuck," she swore as Eldon lifted his body a few inches away from hers. "Well, that's not exactly how I pictured this would end."

"I didn't think you were the type to give up so easily," he replied, glad to be the one to challenge her first.

She looked at him with one arched eyebrow, but he chose to use actions instead of words. Sitting back on his calves, he put his arms under the crook of her knees and hauled back. She gasped in shock as her entire body moved, until her head, neck and shoulders were the only parts of her still touching the bed. Her thighs rested on Eldon's shoulders, her knees bent and her heels touching his shoulder blades.

Eldon got an up-close look at her coochy, and liked what he saw. As he'd noted earlier, her inner labia were small, hidden almost completely by her outer labia. The only part visible was her clit at the top, as it peeked from between her shiny folds. This close, he could smell her arousal, a sweet but pungent scent in the room.

Without any preamble, he leaned in and tasted her sweet pearl. Her hips jerked as his tongue lapped at the sensitized nub, and he hugged her waist, keeping her immobile, and practically upside down in his lap, with her lower back and rear against his muscled chest. He crossed his arms in front of her, and was able to grab each breast, pinching her sharp nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

He pulled away from her clit as he sensed her getting too sensitive. Using the flat of his tongue, he ran it the length of her slit, enjoying her taste. Every woman was different, and Megan was a little more tart than sweet, but still made his mouth water.

Wanting to tease her, and drive her desires higher, he would bring her to the cusp, then back off, switching tactics. One moment he would nibble on her clit, then pull away and shove his tongue into her as deep as it would go. At least that part of him could enter her! Next, he might nibble on her small labia, or lick along her length. Every now and then he would drop lower, and tongue her anus. She was shocked the first time he did it, but seemed to enjoy it after that.

While he did this, she twisted her arms behind her, and used both hands to stimulate his thick cock.

After several minutes of bringing her up, just to let her drift back down without climaxing, Eldon lifted his right hand up to join his mouth, leaving his left to play with her very firm breasts. He tongued her asshole for a few seconds, before slipping his middle finger into her tight hole. He didn't have sausage fingers, but they were thick enough that he could tell this was going to take some work. She was easily wet enough that his single digit sank right in, though her inner folds hugged his finger tight. With this angle, he was able to stimulate her clit with his palm, while sliding his finger in and out of her. His tongue continued to tease and slobber over her anus, and this time as she rose for her climax, he didn't pull away. He rubbed hard against the inner front wall of her vagina, milking the quarter-sized spot that was a little rougher than the surrounding flesh.

He was unsurprised when she screamed, and hot cum geysered up from her hole, splattering against his hand. He jammed another finger into her at the same time, and continued to roughly finger her. Her inner muscles squeezed and rippled around his invading digits.

"Oh shit. Oh shit, ohshitohshitohshit!" she panted as he worked her up to another climax. He managed to get another finger cramped into her miniscule hole as she soaked his hand a second time.

With a twist of his hips, he managed to roll Megan onto her stomach as he straddled her back. Without pulling his hand away, Eldon dismounted her and moved to sit behind her. She lifted her rump into the air, allowing him full access to her most intimate parts. He brought his left hand down hard on her rear, leaving a red handprint, and enjoyed the way her cunt crushed his fingers in response.

Leaning back in, Eldon bit the spot where his hand left a mark.

"Oh, fuck!" Megan screamed into the dim room. "What are you doing to me? Are you using magic on me, or what? Whatever it is, don't stop!"

"This isn't magic," he smiled, his ego stoked. "I'm just that good."

"Hmm, your fingers feel huge in me, but I like it," she mewled back to him, her face was pressed against the smooth coverlet, her ass in the air moving in time with his thrusts, and enjoying the feelings coursing through her body. He sucked on one of his fingers, then spit on her puckered rear hole. "Oh, damn!" she grunted when he slipped that finger into her backdoor. She started to thrust harder, and he knew she was climbing that inexorable hill towards another peak.