The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was prepared for it when it came, and he had his cock aimed to receive her hot fluids as they poured from her quivering hole. While she still lay shaking from her high, he pulled all his fingers out, lined up his pole, and drove it home.

"Ahhrrgh!" her scream echoed through the room as he shot past her outer defenses and shredded her maidenhead in one go. He gripped her hips hard to keep her in place as she tried to pull off him. "It hurts! Oh, God, it hurts!" she cried and thrashed on the bed.

He didn't say anything, but held her as still as he could. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and if he hadn't worked her up to be so wet, he probably would have torn more than just her hymen.

"Mother of fuck!" Megan gasped, lifting up onto her hands and looking back at him. Her father really had taught her how to swear like a soldier, though Eldon suspected that Oberon could teach her a curse or two. "I thought it was bad when I lost it riding a bike as a teenager. That was a fuck-ton worse! Do you have your whole arm up in me?" She turned her torso around enough to look closer, and her eyes almost bugged out. "That's your dick? Damn. It feels like you're in my stomach, but I barely have half of you in me."

He gave her unmarked rear cheek a sharp slap and met her eyes. "Think you're ready to see how much you can handle?"

"What are you?" she asked with wonder. "None of my past boyfriends could even last past a simple blowjob. You're not human, I know, but are you some sort of sex god?"

"I assure you, he is no god," Lucifer's voice sounded around them. The walls to the room faded away, revealing their audience, though thankfully the bed stayed underneath them. The pillar of darkness had Lysa's legs wrapped around his waist, and there was no doubt that they were screwing by her frantic motions.

Shlee and Mandy sat on a couch, watching Megan and him. Shlee's eyes were still dark and her cheeks were tear stained, but the look on her face was one that Eldon could only call pride in her boyfriend. There was no sign of Dimitri's severed head.

Sonia and Shelly held each other on a separate couch, though neither one of them were watching the festivities.

"Do you mind going away?" Megan asked, annoyance in her tone. "Right now I want to see if I can make him cum. It's the least I could do after all the orgasms he's given me."

"We've been able to watch the whole thing," Mandy spoke up. "The walls were invisible from our side." She had her two lower hands between her legs, rubbing herself through her pants. Her left upper arm was around Shlee's shoulder, and the right one was fondling one of her own breasts.

"Ugh, whatever," Megan groused. "Ignore them, stud. Let's see what we can do."

Distracted by all that was going on around him, Eldon had loosened his grip on her hips. She was able to pull forward with a slight grunt of pain, but reversed the motion a moment later and took him a bit deeper inside her burning hole.

"Are you sure you're ready?" he asked, gripping her hips again to hold her tight.

She shifted her hips, wriggling her rump, and Eldon couldn't deny she felt great. "You're already in, and can't break another hymen. Come on, big stud. Don't let me down now."

Part of him felt it was still too soon, and she should still be sore. The larger part, or at least the brain that was firmly lodged in her vaginal tunnel, took her words for the challenge they were.

With a grunt as his only verbal response, Eldon pulled her tighter to him. She gasped as he stretched her tiny hole even more. Her elbows gave out, and her face landed on the soft bed.

She felt so good, so tight and wet, that Eldon wanted to slam into her again and again, but held himself in check. Despite her words, he knew she would still be sore. Looking down to where they were connected, there was no mistaking the blood that mixed with her lubricant coating his thick penis. Lucifer was getting his blood sacrifice. With careful deliberation, he pulled his hips back and pushed her hips forward, until just the head was inside her.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, punctuating his question with another slap of her firm ass. With a secure grasp on her, he moved her hips in a spiral pattern as he crammed his twisted phallus back inside her. He moved her in counterpoint to his shape in order to make sure she felt every bit. He felt every inch of her grasping twat, and couldn't hold back a moan of pleasure.

"Oh, fuck!" Megan wheezed. She turned to face Shlee and Mandy. "How do you women take this thing? Ungh... It's huge. He's splitting me in half."

Shlee's tired face split in a grin. "If you can't handle it, I know Mandy is woman enough to do so."

Eldon's heart went out to Shlee at her words. She wasn't recovered enough from having to kill her fiancée, but she was still helping him out in her own way.

"I didn't say I couldn't take it," Megan grumbled. "It's just... Oh, God, it's huge!"

Eldon kept up his steady pace, noting that Megan was starting to increase the tempo on her own. She was taking more and more of him inside her, but there was still plenty to go. Grinning, he let go of her with his right hand, allowing her to set the pace, and spit onto his fingers. He rubbed that saliva against her backdoor, and felt her shudder when he slipped a finger inside. She picked up the pace, no longer swiveling her hips, but shoving back against him with increasing force as he fingered her anus.

After a few minutes of this, as he felt himself growing closer to completion, he pulled his finger out, applied more saliva, and then slipped a second one in her. Her head thrashed on the bed as he leaned forward, and reached around her frame to grip her left breast. The fingers of his right hand felt his cock sliding in and out of her through the thin flesh separating them as he did all in his power to stimulate her.

"You wanted to make me cum?" he asked in a low whisper. "Because here it comes."

"No... Not in—Oh... fuck!" she exhaled as he thrust forward, hitting bottom in her, and blasting her womb with his ejaculate. He had no intention of getting her pregnant, so wasn't worried about that. He lost track of everything except for the wonderful way her pussy shook and shuddered around his exploding dynamite stick.

When he returned to reality, he felt his cum leaking down his legs. There hadn't been enough room in her uterus to hold it all, and much had squelched from her stretched hole. With a weary groan, he rolled to the side, his over-sensitive penis sliding from her hole with a sloppy, slurping noise.

"Why the fuck did you cum in me?" Megan slapped his chest. "I don't want to get pregnant! You better take responsibility for it if I do."

"You won't," he said, shaking his head. On an impulse, he reached over and pulled her head to his, kissing her deeply. She struggled for a few seconds, still angry with him, before giving into the kiss. A few seconds later, she gripped his left nipple and twisted hard.

"Ow!" he shouted and pulled away from her. "What was that for?"

"Don't think this makes me your girlfriend," she told him, covering her crotch with one hand. "You're still kind of an asshole, and I don't know if I'll be able to walk right for a week. Maybe I'll let you take me on a date, or something. Still should have asked before coming in me, even if you are fixed."

He decided not to correct her thinking about why she wouldn't get pregnant. He was about to point out that he wasn't looking to get another girlfriend, but Lucifer spoke up first.

"Well, that was a great show. Lysa hasn't been that wild in a long time." Eldon looked at the Pillar of Darkness, and was thankful that they were both clothed, though holding each other tight. "You've more than earned my reward, Eldon Lance. I officially give you my blessing."

Eldon felt something behind his navel twist, causing him to sit up and double over in pain. Sweat beaded on his head as the agony increased. Shouldn't his body be able to recover from whatever was done to him? He heard someone screaming, but was so far gone in agony that he didn't know it was him.

Before the torment swallowed his consciousness, Eldon had one final thought. Doesn't the devil give curses, not blessings?