The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did that angel do to you?" Megan asked. "You look different."

"Oh, yeah?" Shelly responded. "Huh."

"Yeah," Megan nodded. "You look like you don't have a care in the world. You used to have this look in your eyes, like the world was out to get you, or something. Now? Now, you look... innocent."

"Okay." Shelly was already bored with this conversation. Overhead, she noticed two massive birds circling. They at least, were interesting to watch.

They landed a short distance away and cawed in unison. Shelly turned her back and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Megan shouted after her. The woman still hadn't learned to be respectful in this place, but Shelly no longer cared.

"To go find something more interesting to do." She didn't even bother turning around to shout back. "I've already ridden my Roc. Nothing new, there."

"Shi—" Sonia tried to swear, but couldn't finish the word. "Fu— Da— Mother trucking son of a serpent! What is wrong with you, Shelly? Aren't you concerned about your brother, or returning Areth to her form?"

Shelly stopped and considered that for a moment. She turned and regarded the boring group. Mandy and Shlee were climbing up on one Roc, while Sonia approached the other with caution. For a moment Shelly was curious to know how six of them were going to ride on two Rocs, but the feeling was fleeting.

"No thanks," she turned and continued walking. Part of her was interested in getting her brother help, but she'd spent lots of time with her brother. She hadn't been in the dreary looking Pillar of Light's demesne very often, or even met the Pillar. She wondered what he would be like. As far as she knew, no one had seen the divine being in centuries.

"What did that bastard do to you?" Sonia shouted after her, but she ignored the spy andoid. She was no longer important, or interesting.

Shelly walked on for a bit, trying to find anything interesting to look at, but everything was so bland. Maybe she should have gone with the others. She could have moved faster that way, and maybe found something that would catch her interest.

She felt the gust of wind just in time to turn around and see the massive claw grip her. The ground dropped away as her Roc flew towards Gaia's home.

* * * *

Being held in a claw was fun for the first couple minutes. It took her a bit of effort to get her body turned around so she could watch the ground fly past. In her efforts, she almost worked herself out of the talons holding her. She wondered if it would be fun to plummet to the ground. The fun wouldn't last long, though. She knew she should be afraid of that thought, but even fear was beyond her.

At least when they crossed the border, real colors returned. Greens, browns, and even blue from the hot spring that she'd nursed Jessica back to health after the myrmidon attack. Something deep inside finally twisted at that thought, and she shoved it down hard.

That event was probably a ruse, she realized, now that she could think about it objectively. And the ogres that kept appearing out of nowhere when they'd first met her. All of it a trick to allow Jessica to get in close to them, so she could... Could what? Jessica must have also found a way to kill Varun in his weakened state. What other tricks had the woman played on them, that they still didn't see?

Such thoughts entertained her until she was dropped onto a ledge. Then she had plenty to keep her occupied and entertained.

At first, she had trouble understanding the chaos in the large round room. Gloria was charging in, sword raised as if she was going to attack, but Shelly knew that couldn't be right. Gloria was a good person... wasn't she?

The memory of Gloria putting them all to sleep and blocking their memories of the orgy flashed through her mind. Now, an orgy sounded like fun! It was the only orgy she could recall being a part of. For some reason she used to think they were too raunchy. Now, one seemed like just the right thing to fill that emptiness she felt inside.

"Hey!" Shelly waved at her brother's ex-girlfriend. "Hey, Gloria! Want to create another orgy? That sounds like lots of fun! Just don't make me forget this time."

Gloria slowed down and looked distracted for a moment, which was just long enough time for the ground to open up and swallow her to her neck.

"Well, fuck!" Shelly swore, seeing her chance for entertainment passing away. Then she realized what she'd said, and laughed. "Fuck," she repeated and giggled. Why had she been so afraid to use that word before? It felt liberating. "Fuck, fuck, fuckitty, fuckfuckfuck!"

"Shelly?" Lyden asked. "What's wrong with you?" There was concern and fear in his voice as he stared at his vulgarity-spewing daughter. There was a dark patch on his side that she chose to ignore.

"Daddy!" she called to him, and ran to hug his strong frame. She hadn't realized just how handsome he was. He was so manly, and strong. "Daddy, do you want to fuck? I'm so bored!"

His strong arms shoved hard against her, pushing her away. He spun on where Gloria had transformed into a snake, but was still trapped in the ground.

"What did you do to my daughter, you serpent?" Lyden screamed at the goddess.

"Daddy," Shelly tried to tell him. "She didn't do anything to me. The angel did! Oh, I should have fucked him! He was so gorgeous, too!"

"Mr. Snow," Mandy spoke up, "Shelly is right. Gloria may be the original temptress, but your daughter was like this before we arrived."

Lyden spun on the four-armed woman, rage billowing like dark clouds in his gray eyes. "What is the meaning of this? What's happened to my... Is that Sheldon? Sheldon!"

For a moment, Shelly was miffed at being forgotten as her father ran to where Sheldon lay on the ground. Like the boring sod he was, he didn't do anything. Shelly was more interesting than her brother! With the orgy idea still fresh in her mind, she was tempted to strip and show everyone how much more interesting she could be, but no one was paying her any mind. Even Gloria in her snake form was staring at Eldon, frantically wriggling to escape her earthen prison.

She turned to leave these miserable people, but found that one person was still paying attention to her. Sonia blocked her path. The android's eyes showed fear and confusion, and no small amount of pain. Shelly knew she was the cause of that pain, but couldn't bring herself to care. She was numb to all emotions but boredom, it seemed.

"Will you entertain me," Shelly asked her girlfriend. "Or are you going to be as boring as them?"

"Shelly!" Sonia shouted in her face, and then slapped her. The pain was novel for a few seconds, but even that wore off quickly. "What is wrong with you? Gloria is trying to kill the Pillar of Earth, your family is under attack, and you want to be entertained?"

"So what?" Shelly shrugged and tried to step around Sonia. The android moved to block her. She moved again, but the other woman mirrored her. "What does it matter? We're all going to die eventually, anyway. Is it so wrong that I want to have a little fun first? I'm done dealing with the pain and guilt I suffered before. Can't you be happy for me? I thought you were supposed to care about me."

She watched as anguish spread again across Sonia's beautiful features. She knew her words had hurt the woman, but didn't possess enough empathy to understand how.

Sonia gripped Shelly by the shoulders and spun her around fast enough to make her dizzy. She was facing her family again.

Everyone other than Gloria and Gaia were huddled over Sheldon. The Pillar of Earth had her hand outstretched to the landlocked goddess, Aphrodite. Gloria's face was pained as she looked at her ex-boyfriend even as her body fought to get closer to Gaia, sword in hand. Apparently, she'd changed back into her human form. For a moment, Shelly envied Gloria and her brother the ability to change into living forms. Her ability to change into inanimate objects was useless by comparison.

"What happened to him?" Gloria demanded. "Who hurt him? Please, let me go to him."

"You're still trying to kill me," Gaia responded in a strained voice. Shelly noted that sweat beaded on her brow. "I know you're under Jessica's control, but I can't let you go."

"But his mind!" Gloria screamed. "He's in pain. He needs me!"

"You abandoned him!" Shlee retorted with rage. Shelly thought it was interesting the way her face elongated into a snout filled with sharp fangs for just a moment. Then the werewolf had to ruin it by regaining her composure.

"You left him after putting a love spell on Shlee," Mandy piped in next. The four-armed woman always had something to say, though Shelly appreciated that you could always trust what she said. "Or don't you remember breaking his heart? Shlee and I were the ones to mend him. You don't deserve to breathe the same air as him!"

For almost three seconds Shelly thought that they might get into a cat fight, and that might at least be a bit entertaining. Instead, Mandy turned back to Sheldon and explained to his father what they'd been through. Since Shelly already knew most of that, she found it incredibly boring.

She struggled against the iron grip of the android, attempting to get free and leave. There was an opening along one wall that would be a great way to escape these people. She knew they were several stories up, but didn't care. Perhaps the fall would entertain her.

Something sharp poked the back of her neck a split moment after Sonia released her. She ignored it, seeing her chance at freedom. It was only a few steps away... Except that as she watched, the room lengthened and dimmed. Reaching for the light, grasping for her escape, she realized she was laying on the floor, drool slipping from her slack lips. When had that happened?

* * * *

Shelly blinked a few times, looking around in the bright light. She felt cold. Glancing down, she found nothing on her body. Her tits pointed freely to the sky, the nubs of her nipples hard and straining. Countless wires protruded from her arms, chest, and probably further down, but she couldn't see that far. They led off in every direction. She tried to see where they went, but they vanished into darkness. The only light was shining right on her, making it hard to see beyond it. She tried to struggle, to move, but her body refused to obey. A closer look showed manacles holding her against an upright metal slab. Even without the manacles, she couldn't get any muscles below her neck to even twitch, much less move.

She knew she should feel fear, or panic, or anything, other than complete emptiness. Oh well. At least the cold was interesting, in that it caused her to feel something.

"She's awake," a dispassionate voice said, that sounded even colder because it came from speakers.

"Shelly?" Sonia asked, her voice filled with fear and concern. She was in the room with Shelly. The tubes and wires protruding from Shelly's skin shifted as Sonia approached into the light. "Shelly, it's me, Sonia."

"Yeah?" Shelly asked, disinterested in the woman herself, but interested in the fact that all the tubes and wires went into the android. "I know that. I'm bored."

"You're... bored..." Sonia asked, as though trying to ascertain the meaning of those simple words.

For an android, she sure can be dense, Shelly thought.

"Shelly, I want you to go into your Mens Mundi," Sonia went on. "I want you to--"

Of course! Shelly thought with a sense of triumph, ignoring whatever else the boring synthetic woman had to say. She could do or be anything she wanted in her Mens Mundi. She cursed herself for not having thought of it sooner. There was even an old geezer there who was willing to entertain her. She couldn't remember why she hadn't wanted to before, but now that seemed like a perfect distraction.

Closing her eyes, she sunk deep into her mind. Always before she had needed to be near death to find it, but now it felt as though there was a guiding hand, leading her ever deeper. Taking her to the mental space that was all hers.

Except that when she opened her eyes, it wasn't the beach, or anywhere else that she recognized. She was in a lavish room, decorated with pillows of multiple colors, shapes, and patterns strewn all over the place. In fact, she couldn't even see the floor. Taking a step forward, her foot landed on something soft and warm.

"Oy!" Shouted the old geezer she'd been thinking about a moment before. She made sure she was already naked as she looked down to find him buried beneath a number of cushions. "Watch where you're... walk...ing." The old man shook himself and took in her body. "Do my eyes deceive me? April, is that you? No, your hair is too dark." He rubbed at his eyes as he stood up. Shelly noted with disappointment that he was fully clothed in dark robes that swathed him from chin to feet. "Shelly, why are you naked? Come to tease you grandfather?"

"I'm bored," Shelly told him. Those robes looked like they would come off easily enough. "Let's fuck."

Shemhazau's eyes grew large as a grin split his lips. He reached for a clasp on his robes, but then his face fell and he looked closer at her. "Something's wrong..." he said, his voice indicating that he was trying to figure out what.

"Of course it is," Shelly snapped, losing her patience. "Your cock isn't pumping in and out of my pussy. God! Why won't anyone entertain me?"

"God?" Shemhazau took a step back from her and his eyes sharpened. "You're bored, and no longer care about incest, or anything like that? Damn that Amenadiel! I recognize his handiwork."

"Do you know how to fix it?" Another voice broke in. "Your son said you might have an idea where you lived in the Pillar of Light's Demesne for so long. I had to enter her mind, then talk her into coming here."

Shelly turned to see the irritating android standing a few feet away.

"Go away," Shelly commanded her, mentally shoving her from her inner mind. She didn't leave, and Shemhazau was now staring in awe at Sonia. Shelly didn't understand why. It's not like the robot was naked and willing to throw herself onto his fuck-stick. Not like Shelly was.

"I felt her push you away, but you're still here... How?" Shemhazau asked. "This is her mind. She rules here."

"There is a 87 percent probability that it's because I possess part of her soul," Sonia replied with the most uninteresting information in the world. "There is also a 45 percent chance that she really doesn't want me to leave. There is also a uncertain percentage of chance that the fact that I am linked directly into her mind allows me to resist being expunged."

Shelly wasn't stupid, and she knew that added up to more than one hundred percent. The machine must be broken.

"That doesn't add up," Shemhazau said.

"Right?" Shelly agreed, annoyed.

"They are not exclusive," Sonia said. "They are three different calculations. But we need to know if you can do anything to help her."

"I don't know..." the old guy shook his head. "Maybe."

Once again, Shelly was ignored and found herself without anything to entertain her. Since this was her mind, she decided to go somewhere else. Maybe she could imagine someone to entertain her, and make her happy.

"What do you mean?" Sonia asked, fear and worry in her voice.

Why was Shelly still here? She'd tried to go somewhere else, but nothing happened. This was her Mens Mundi. She should be in control here, but try as she might, she couldn't leave this den of pillows.

"Amenadiel stripped her of anything that might cause guilt. Think of Adam and Eve before the apple. It was actually a plum, by the way, and Eve came first, but that doesn't really matter here. Before they ate the fruit of knowledge, they were completely innocent. The difference with my granddaughter is that she had knowledge before, so when Amenadiel stripped her of all her guilt, he took too much. He took what made her human. Now she's little more than an animal that knows how to talk. Consequences have no meaning to her."

"But you might be able to fix her?" Sonia pressed.

Shelly stumbled her way to one wall and banged against it, trying to escape.

"It's no use, Shelly," Shemhazau said, his voice sad. "Once I knew what happened to you, I transferred you to my Mens Mundi. Think of it like a dream within a dream. I rule here. Not you."

"Shemhazau!" Sonia yelled. "I need to know if you can fix her or not. There are other things transpiring in the real world that need my attention, but I need to have her back the way she was. I... I need her."

"Oh, sure!" Shelly sneered. "I needed you to entertain me, but no! You were too good for that. Now you want to claim you need me?"

Seeing the pain wash across Sonia's face almost made Shelly feel something.

"I don't know!" Shemhazau answered Sonia, ignoring Shelly. "The person rarely ever survives long after. They have no sense of self preservation. I've never had the chance to try anything."

"Can we get Amenadiel to reverse it?" Sonia pressed.

"Angels aren't capable of giving or causing guilt. That's something that has to come from the person's soul. Amenadiel tore that part of her out. She can no more grow that part back than could a regular human grow back an arm that was cut off." A couch appeared behind Shemhazau, and he fell into it.

So, she was missing part of her soul? That was almost entertaining. A memory flickered across her mind of how miserable she'd been before the angel took it all away. She didn't know if she was better off without it, or feeling something that strong would be better than this numbness.

"Her soul..." Sonia trailed off, then rushed towards the relaxing man. "Part of her soul is in me! From before this was done to her. Could we use that to fix her broken part?"

"Part of her soul..." Shemhazau rubbed at his chin, and nodded. "Yes... Maybe... I'm not sure. How did you get part of her soul?"

"We're not sure, but we think it might have been from when I was in her mind space before," Sonia said. "Just being here allowed a portion of her soul to enter me."

They both turned and looked at Shelly.

"If you're not going to fuck me, or do something fun, then you can go fuck off," she informed them. Why had she ever thought swearing was a bad thing?

The man shook his head. "Sharing space in someone's Mens Mundi has the effect of melding souls, but if that was all it took, then I think we'd be seeing something by now." Their faces fell in unison, but the man perked up a moment later. "Perhaps if you two got intimate!"

"Excuse me?" Sonia demanded at the same time Shelly said, "Finally!"

Sonia continued on, "Do your perversions know no bounds? I told you we need to help her, and your response is to have sex with her? How depraved are you?"

"Hear me out," Shemhazau held his hands up in a warding gesture. "If it was just about me being lewd, I'd do it myself. Well, I would if I could get it up for her, but her current condition is a turnoff for me. You're the one with a piece of her original soul, so it has to be you that does it. The closeness you both shared in the past should help in the transference and restoration of her soul. I can't promise it will be enough, but right now it's the only one you have."

Sonia's eyes narrowed as she regarded him. "You've been in here longer than anyone. Why don't you have a portion of her soul?"

Shemhazau's face fell even further as he shook his head. "What I have... and what I am can't help her. I'm not enough of me to possess her soul, or any soul for that matter."

Sonia looked at him for a few more moments before finally turning and giving Shelly some attention. For her part, Shelly had entertained herself by picking up pillows and throwing them at the other two. They always vanished before striking either one, but at least it was something to do in this prison.