The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try it, but not with you here, old man," Sonia stated with finality. "You said we were in your mindscape? I want you to return us to hers."

"Done," Shemhazau said. Folding his arms before his face, he nodded and their surroundings and him vanished. They were in a dull gray room, unadorned with decorations or furniture of any sort.

"I don't trust that man," Sonia said, looking around with a frown. "Do you mind making some furniture or something to prove it's your Mens Mundi?"

"You mean like a chair or something?" She asked, looking around, she found the place to be the very epitome of boring and droll.

"Think of something else, but don't say it out loud," Sonia replied. "I don't want him trying to mimic something you say."

Shelly bent her mind to the task, thinking that this was something worth doing to help lighten up this place. She was supposed to be here to get it on with the android... So a bed would be a good start. With a wave of her hand, it appeared before them, but unlike the one she'd pictured, rich, soft, and covered in lavish red blankets, it was dull and gray as well.

"I'm sensing a theme here," Sonia stated with a grimace.

Annoyed, Shelly concentrated on the bed, and tried to force it to change colors. It didn't budge.

"He must still be here," Shelly growled. "I can't change its color."

Sonia glanced around, then examined Shelly's naked body with shrewd intensity. "No, I think this is your mindscape. I think everything is gray because of your damaged soul. I don't think you have the capacity to add color here."

Shelly continued to try anyway. Annoyance wasn't a pleasant emotion, but at least she felt something.

Sonia walked up to her and gripped her by the shoulders. Turning her to face the synthetic woman, she said, "If you want to make changes, then you're going to need to come over here and do as your grandfather suggested. If he's wrong, or lied to us, I can assure you I will destroy whatever is left of him." There was no response from the horny old man. If he was spying on them, he was wise enough to keep quiet.

As far as Shelly was concerned, she didn't care if Shemhazau was watching. Regarding doing what he said, it beat the frustration of trying to change her surroundings.

Shelly looked deep into Sonia's green eyes, and thought she found something familiar within their depths. A part of her she no longer recognized cried out for that, and before she knew it, she'd leaned in and kissed Sonia.

The android wasted no time in returning the kiss. As their lips met, soft and sensual at first, but building to a hunger that Shelly had forgotten. It started in her stomach, just behind her navel. A sensation that felt both glorious and nervous.

Unbidden, Shelly's arms lifted and pulled Sonia in closer to her. That weird feeling warmed and started to spread, filling her abdomen and rising up into her chest. She didn't know if she really had a heart in this gray place, but she felt it beat faster. She wanted more!

With almost no effort, she picked up the android and carried her to the bed. Sonia lay naked, but calm as she looked up at Shelly. For her part, Shelly's face bore a hungry look, not for the android, but for the feelings that the android stirred within her wounded soul.

Crawling over the prone synthetic-life, Shelly again pressed her lips to Sonia's. This time she slipped her tongue from between her teeth, and thrilled when she felt the other woman meet hers. Shelly's breasts pressed down, her nipples hard, and she felt her vulva swell and slicken with desire at the increased physical contact.

This is what she'd wanted! This is what she'd craved! The emptiness inside her was filling, and she was feeling again! Why hadn't anyone been willing to do this for her until now? There were plenty of people around previously, but Sonia was the only one willing to help her. Or at least, that's how she saw things. Whatever the reason was, she felt grateful to Sonia for making her feel again.

In fact, she felt something else fill up, as Sonia's deft fingers slipped down to her cunt. At first the android worked the magic little nub above her opening, making Shelly moan with increased desire and heat. First one, and then a second finger slipped into her slick folds. Shelly ground her hips against the invading digits with relish.

"Do me too," Sonia demanded around their kiss.

Shelly ignored her. This wasn't about the other woman. This was about Shelly, and Shelly was finally getting to feel something again.

She shut the other woman up by gripping Sonia's head and pulling her back into the kiss. She felt the other woman grimace, but she didn't stop what she was doing, so Shelly didn't care.

As Sonia continued to work her skills in Shelly's quim, she started to feel a different sensation build, one that was separate and distinct from the sensations growing in her. Shelly's moans grew in volume, until she could no longer maintain the kiss, and turned her head to the side in order to pant out her pleasant sounds.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," she mewled as Sonia brought her closer to climax. "Keep going. I'm so close!"

Instead, to her annoyance, Sonia pulled her fingers out and brought them up to Shelly's lips. Without even thinking about it, she let the other woman place the two slick fingers in her mouth, and sucked them. Sonia's lips came up, and joined hers in cleaning the shiny digits for a brief moment, and Shelly thought she felt a little more connected with the woman.

"I want you to sit on my face," Sonia said when they were done licking every trace of Shelly's juices from the android's fingers.

Shelly wasn't about to complain about receiving more pleasure and moved up the other woman's body. Right away, she noticed a slacking of sensation as she was no longer in so much physical contact with the android. She debated for only a moment on returning to kissing Sonia, but a better idea occurred to her. Turning around, she planted her nether lips on Sonia's talented mouth, and then lay forward, allowing her body to rest on the other woman's.

She felt Sonia's tongue probe and lick along her labia, sending shivers up along her spine. Shelly wrapped her arms around Sonia's body, trying to maximize the amount of contact, and therefore the connection they were sharing. Everything felt so much better that way. She found her head pressed against Sonia's mound, and despite herself, she turned into it, tasting her inner folds.

Sonia's hips bucked as the tip of Shelly's tongue flicked across her clit. Sonia rewarded her by inserting two fingers into Shelly, and attacking her clit with fervor. Shelly nearly screamed with how great that felt. Realizing that she was getting treated better and pleased more by pleasing the android, Shelly dove in with gusto, trying to give as good as she was getting.

Shelly used her hands to spread Sonia open, and attacked the sweet opening with her lips, tongue, and even teeth. The android's hips lurched and bucked under Shelly, even as her own did the same against Sonia's hungry mouth.

"So close," Sonia moaned. Shelly thought about doing to her what she'd done to Shelly, but felt her own climax approaching, and didn't want to ruin it.

She sucked hard on Sonia's clit as she inserted a finger from each hand into the inviting hole. Shelly still came first, as the two separate feelings in her stomach commingled and joined, melding into something new and wonderful. The catalyst that was her orgasm fused the feelings even as they exploded throughout her body.

The two women tumbled in the lush bed, rolling on top of each other as they continued to suck and lick each other's most private parts. As each woman came, their moans filled the small room, and filled each other with a greater sense of purpose and caring. At one point, Shelly wasn't sure where she left off and the android began. She even thought she could remember being assembled in a factory, and having a direct uplink to the internet. She felt what Sonia felt for her, and even though the android was a being whose mind was comprised of ones and zeros, Shelly had no doubt that Sonia loved her.

With a sudden crashing of emotion, Shelly pushed the other woman away. Her face was wet from more than Sonia's vaginal juices. Tears seeped from her eyes as she buried her face in her hands.

"Shelly?" Sonia asked, worry and fear thick in her voice. A moment later she asked again, this time with awe in her question, "Um... Shelly? Look."

"No," Shelly sobbed. "I can't... Don't look at me." Shame filled her, replacing the wonderful feelings she'd felt only moments before. She was changed inside, and wasn't sure of what that meant. Had she really wanted to feel anything just a bit ago? She felt horrible, and not just for the way she'd behaved after Amenadiel took a portion of her soul away.

Sonia loved and cared for her in a way that Shelly knew she couldn't return. Too much of her heart still belonged to Jessica. She cared for Sonia; cared a lot. And maybe somewhere deep down, she could admit that she loved Sonia. But it wasn't on the same unconditional, and unselfish way that Sonia loved her.

Was Sonia able to love Shelly so deeply because it was Shelly's soul that powered that emotion? Shelly didn't know, but she knew she didn't deserve that kind of devotion.

"Shelly, the room..." Sonia was still talking to her. She realized that she was also being shaken by a firm grasp on her shoulders. "Look at the room!"

Despite her inner turmoil, Shelly found herself obeying the command, and peeked through her fingers. What had once been a dull gray and lifeless room was now vibrant with colors. The bed was a lush red color that contrasted with the blue carpet and white walls. She thought the room was too bright for her mood, and watched as it dimmed, the light fading just as she knew that her hope for a happy future was fading.

"You're back!" Sonia pulled her into a gleeful hug, her strong arms almost crushing her, but not nearly as crushing as her inner guilt.

"I'm back," Shelly muttered as a fresh set of tears poured from her eyes. She almost, almost, wished she could go back to being numb.

====================

From the Author

====================

I've said before that this story is not dead, and I mean it. There is an ending coming... sooner rather than later. I won't say more than that as it's not written yet, except to say that there is a final story planned to round this series out as a trilogy. The final story will have new characters, and a new main (but someone you've met in this book), and will continue shortly after this one ends.

I want to thank everyone who is still reading these, and who have stuck around. I'm sorry it's taken so long to get this chapter out, and I promise the next one *should* drop within a couple weeks. It's written, just needs editing.

Please let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments below. Even if all you do is chew me out for the long hiatus, I want to hear from you. I read all the comments here... Literotica and XNXX, not as religiously.

Thank you!

-DBs_Bro, Zerg Rush, Sselxuyt (My 3 writing aliases)