The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldon leaped forward, ready to take advantage of his blinded opponents, but a blue dragon appeared from nowhere and set them ablaze.

Dumbstruck, Sheldon looked around confused. The crowd started to boo him. What was happening. He could fight his own fights. Why were these others interfering?

The three charred corpses melted into the ground. Eldon ignored the jeers, and waited for his next challenge. He would sweep in and destroy them before anyone, or anything, could interfere.

As he waited, he felt something wet strike his cheek. Touching the spot, he pulled his hand away to see it was nothing more than rain. As he stared at his hand, the rain started to come down harder and faster. The crowd continued to mock him, ignoring the downpour. The clouds overhead blocked out any sunlight, and for the first time, Eldon grew nervous. He knew he couldn't be killed, but he didn't like not being able to see. This was different than anything else he'd faced so far. Something about this change made him nervous, even though he wasn't being attacked, and knew he couldn't permanently be hurt.

"We're here for you," a female voice said behind him. He turned to see Shlee, Mandy, and...

"Gloria?!" he shouted as he saw the three glowing women. Before he could move to them, they vanished like the other apparitions. He realized the rain had stopped, and while darkness still surrounded him, it wasn't as dark as it was a moment before.

Silence fell with such abruptness that he feared he'd lost his hearing. The booing of the crowd, and the patter of rain cutting off with such finality, it was deafening.

"Hello?" he shouted, and then sighed with relief as he heard his own voice. Whatever was going on, he was certain he would make it through. He swung his sword a few times, just in case his attackers were hiding in the darkness.

White light flared before him, blinding him once more. He covered his eyes with his left hand while he swung wildly with the blade in his right. What was happening? Who was causing all of this chaos?

"What kind of perverted things have you been doing in here?" a familiar voice asked. A voice he'd never thought he'd hear again.

He spun around to greet Areth, but before he could speak, she thrust a spear through his heart.

This wasn't the first time he received wounds in this arena, but never before had it hurt so much. Pain radiated out from the pole sticking out of his chest. In horror, he watched as his blood seeped from this wound, and ran down the length until it contacted Areth's tiny hand. Somehow, the spear was full sized, but fit perfectly in her small grip.

Unlike the previous appearances, Areth didn't vanish after a moment. In fact, as he watched, she seemed to grow solid, more distinct. And as she did, he felt himself becoming less so. He saw that his blood wasn't staining her hands, but instead, being absorbed into her as she took in his essence.

His sword fell from numb fingers. He brought his other hand up before his face. He wasn't transparent, but he knew that if she continued to drain him, he would vanish and become nothing.

He looked at where the spear entered his chest, and his fear grew. Black lines radiated out as his life's blood ran down the pole. He dropped to his knees; his legs no longer able to support him.

"Areth," he gasped, struggling to draw in breath, "you're killing me."

"What?" she asked, looking down on him. Her face was full of innocence and curiosity. "No. Your dad loved to stick his spear in me all the time, and it never killed me. Besides that first time, it never even hurt."

He stared at her in shock, unsure if she were joking, or oblivious to what was happening. His hands came up to grip the spear's hilt. With a groan of pain, he managed to pull it free from his body.

But that's when the true agony overwhelmed him.

* * * *

"Sheldon!" A voice called out to him from the darkness.

"Mom?" he tried to form the word to answer back, but couldn't be sure he succeeded.

"Eldon, my love," another female voice spoke to him. "Come back to me. To us."

"He was having some really perverted dreams," Areth's voice announced. "Full of ogres, and other monsters. He was sticking his sword in anything that moved."

"No," he croaked, forcing the word past a dry throat and through parched lips. Why did Areth always have to take things too far? He tried to say more, but only managed to cough.

"He needs liquids," another female voice announced. "Allow me."

He felt something press against his lips. A warm, but sweet liquid flowed into his mouth. He swallowed by instinct, more than reflex or intent, and felt energy course through his body.

"See! Perverted!" Areth crowed with laughter.

"Are you sure he needed that, in particular?" another female voice asked. This one was annoyed, but the mere sound of it forced his eyes open as his heart lurched.

He wasn't prepared for what he saw. Gaia, Mother Earth, The Pillar of Earth, and arguably one of the most powerful and influential Pillars, had her dark brown breast out, feeding him her breastmilk, with his head cradled in her arms. Around them stood much of his family, Shlee, Mandy, Megan, Alloria, and other familiar faces. But the one that drew his gaze the most as he spluttered and tried to remove himself from Gaia's iron grip was Gloria's sweet face.

"Gloria, what..." he struggled to break free, but Gaia shoved her tit back into his mouth. Some of the warm liquid slipped from his lips, and he could feel it dripping down his cheek.

"You lost a lot of strength, and this will be the best way to restore it," she glared down at him. "Don't get any funny ideas, though. This is only to restore your strength."

He had the choice to either drown, or swallow, as his mouth filled with her life-giving fluid.

He saw Mandy and Shlee both wince and glare at the ancient goddess, and realized his mistake in calling out to the woman who'd spurned him, before acknowledging them. Unfortunately, he couldn't offer them an apology, or anything with his mouth full. He tried to convey it to them with his eyes, to tell them he loved them, but they wouldn't look his way.

He saw his young father, holding Areth's reanimated body. She'd grown herself to full size, and was holding onto him, smiling and commenting on how good he looked.

At least she's back, he thought, happy for his father, while also wishing him all the trouble she would cause for him. But why is Gloria here?

"That's enough," he managed to say after a few more moments of being force fed like a baby. "I think I'll survive, now." This time he succeeded in pulling away from the Earthen woman, and unsteadily got to his feet. He made sure to move to Mandy and Shlee first, and pulled them into a hug. "I love you both. I'm sorry for..." He didn't know what he should be sorry for, besides calling to Gloria first, and didn't know how to put that into words. "Sorry for everything," he finished, feeling that was inadequate, but unsure of what else to say.

After a moment, he felt their arms wrap around him, pulling him in tight. Tight enough that he had to gasp as his ribs cracked. "We'll talk about it later," Shlee growled in his right ear. He felt her teeth graze his neck, letting him know that he wasn't forgiven. When he felt her tongue next, he knew that they would be okay.

"We'll talk about it later," Mandy informed him next. "You missed a lot, but I'm glad you're all right."

"If you ladies wouldn't mind, I'd like to hug my son," his mom cut in, and they released him. They remained close as Sheila enfolded him in her arms and cried softly into his shoulder. "We thought we lost you for a moment," she sobbed. Despite how embarrassed he felt having his mother hold him like that, he pulled her tighter into the hug to reassure her. His mom was a strong woman, so to see her like this told him how much she loved him.

With his girlfriends' eyes on him, he made a strong point to not look at Gloria. Of course, he'd forgotten that she could read his mind, as he continued to wonder why she was there.

"I was ordered to kill Gaia," Gloria's voice answered his unasked questions. "When she made it clear that killing her would doom you, I was able to resist. I broke free from Jessica's control. I—"

"You'll forgive me if I don't release you on your word alone," Gaia spoke up, interrupting the other woman.

Eldon looked and saw what he hadn't noticed before. Gloria's arms and legs were encased in solid crystal, that he suspected was diamond. Her torso was free, as was her head, but she wasn't going anywhere.

"I have a feeling I've missed something," he said as he stepped away from his mother.

"You missed a lot more than you know," Shelly told him. "But at least you're no longer glowing."

He looked at his twin sister, and then looked again. She was definitely looking pregnant. How long was he out?

"Oh, and then I want you to do me in the ass while your slave licks my pussy, and I suck on Brooke's tiny titties," Areth's voice broke in, a weird counterpoint to the serious mood of everyone else. "But don't get any perverted ideas. It's just been a while."

====================

From the Author

====================

The next chapter is coming along... slowly. I make NO promises, other than that I am working on it.

I know some of you are upset with what has happened to Shelly... There is no worse situation I can think of to put onto someone. She doesn't deserve it. All I will say is to be patient. She has a story arc coming that she will come out stronger on the other side. Unfortunately, pain is often required for growth. And she is set to suffer.

I know this chapter was light in the erotic arena, and the next one will be the same. Yes, there are a couple places I could have put something, but doing so would have been a bit forced. I want to make these stories, um, well, maybe not believable, but also not something that makes the reader pull out of the story. In other words, the story comes first,and the fun stuff (plentiful as it is in my writing) is second priority.

For now, please leave a comment below, telling me how I'm doing. Even if it is to critique my choices, or writing style, or tell me any ideas you have for the final book in this series. I read all comments, and reply where warranted, but I do read and appreciate them all.