The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want his child the inner voice demanded. Make him give us a child. It will be strong and carry our essence.

"No," Jessica gasped as Amenadiel hit a particularly sweet spot in her. He stopped and looked at her, worried, but she groaned and used her legs to encourage him to continue. He was all too happy to do so and was soon plowing back into her with a new zeal. If he weren't careful, he'd cum before...

His muscles locked up a moment before she felt him twitching inside her. At the same time, she felt the warmth of his ejaculate as he swelled and came before she could.

Damn virgins, she thought with annoyance.

Why didn't you get pregnant? demanded the inner conscious.

Because getting pregnant by someone I don't know and don't care about is not in my best interest, she told the voice in her head. And because we are so close to being separated, and I would be the one left with the child, not you. Don't ask it of me again.

"That was the best feeling ever," Amenadiel said, trying to kiss her.

Annoyed more than ever, and frustrated that she'd only gotten off once, she shoved him off her.

He didn't get the hint as he grinned at her like a love-sick fool. "When can we do that again?"

Jessica almost sent him into her alternate space, but ground her teeth and held back. He might not be the brightest, but hopefully, he could lead her to the light.

"After we talk with your Pillar," she said and patted his cheek with a false smile. "Take me to them, and I promise to reward you appropriately."

====================

From the Author

====================

Wow! Finally got another chapter out. Amazing how life can change. I hope you all are staying safe during this pandemic, and I look forward to reading your comments. As a heads up, the next chapter is a non-erotic one, as things are heading towards the conclusion of this book. There aren't many more chapters left until book 2 ends, and I get started on book 3!