The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,207 Followers

"Wow," Shlee smiled at the camera. "Quite the speech. I can see why you're the ambassador's son. But let's be honest with our viewers." Megan could see from Shlee's body language that she didn't want to continue, and when she spoke, Megan understood why. "There are dangerous creatures across that veil. Are you really trying to tell me that vampires and werewolves and ogres don't intend us, humans, harm?"

Ouch! Megan marveled at how Shlee managed to get that question out. Not only did she bring up the vampires—which still has to be a fresh wound in her heart, but she also lumps her own race into the dangers.

Eldon gaped at her. Megan knew he wasn't dense, but if she didn't step in soon, it was going to ruin the momentum he had going. "Yes, there are dangerous creatures over there," Megan said but shook her head. "But that's like claiming that there aren't dangerous humans here. If nothing else, the Knight's attack earlier today shows which group is more dangerous."

Eldon nodded next to her as she spoke and then popped in at the end. "I can't speak for every race, but my wonderful fiancee is a werewolf. Um, no, not miss Meyers here. Is my fiancee dangerous? Ha! Of course she is! But she's also one of the smartest, biggest hearted—is that a word?—most beautiful woman, I've ever had the honor to know. She gets along great with my wife, and even likes Megan, here. I've seen her protect the weak, defend the innocent, and fight true evil—both human and otherwise."

Shlee broke into a bit of a coughing fit as he spoke but quickly recovered and faced the camera. "Your family sure is unusual, Mr. Lance. You have a wife, a fiancee, and a girlfriend. For the viewers at home, I can say that I've met them all, and they are good people. Megan, here, is the only human, but they all get along great and share a powerful love for one another. If nothing else, it shows that different races can get along and work together to meet common goals."

Even though Megan knew she was faking the part of being a real girlfriend, she still felt warm inside at those words. She cleared her throat to respond, but Shlee kept talking to the camera.

"I'm sure your wife and fiancee will appreciate when they hear your praise, Mr. Lance," Shlee said, a slight flush to her cheeks. "While we seemed to have gotten a little off-topic of the attempted terrorist attack by the Paladonic Knights, I'm sure our viewers are curious about the relationship dynamic, Megan. As the only human, how do you handle it?"

Megan blinked, caught off guard by the sudden question. Only Eldon's strong arm across her back stopped her from taking a step away as she thought. I'm supposed to be faking this! Why is Shlee putting me on the spot like this? My friends are going to see this. What is she expecting me to say?

Before she knew what she was going to say, her voice broke past her lips. "At first, I wasn't sure about having to share him. But as I got to know him, and his other women, I found that I share a deep respect for each of them. I never saw myself in this type of situation, but now that I've spent time with Eldon, his new wife, and his fiancee... Well, they're all really great people with huge hearts. I don't know what the future holds, but I hope I can continue to be a part of it with them." She flashed a smile at the camera, hoping she sold it, though also wondering that none of that felt false to her.

"It must take a woman with a powerful heart, herself, to speak so honestly," Shlee beamed at her as she spoke. "Well, that's all for now. Back to you in the studio, Mark, but stay tuned as further developments take place."

The cameraman gave the signal that they were free, and Shlee took off her microphone. "Thanks, Frank. I'm going to talk with these two for a moment," Shlee told the man before grabbing Eldon and Megan by the arms and hauling them out of earshot.

They were in an open area with no one around when Shlee finally stopped and faced them. "You two were incredible! Well, Eldon, you were a little slow on the uptake, but you recovered in the end. And Megan, wow! I could smell your emotions the whole time, and I didn't realize you really felt that way."

"Wait," Eldon cut in. "You weren't acting?"

"Shut up, you big oaf," Megan snapped, feeling her cheeks burn. "Don't let it go to your big head..." Her eyes dropped to his crotch before adding, "Either head!"

She watched him grimace before taking her by the shoulder and facing him fully with one steady hand and lifting her chin to meet his earnest eyes with the other. "I was an asshole before, and I'm sorry. I could make excuses about not wanting to put you in danger, or how your timing was terrible—"

"Eldon," Shlee elbowed him, but he didn't break eye contact with Megan.

"But the truth is, I'm glad to have you with us," he continued as though he weren't interrupted. "You're strong, talented, resilient, and I like that you won't take crap from anyone."

"Crap?" Megan teased him at his phrasing.

"Yeah, well, I guess I got my dad's dislike of swearing," he gave a self-deprecating chuckle. "It can have its place, but it's hard to be crass when I'm staring at such a respectable woman."

Megan wanted to say something pithy, but after the last few hours, she chose a different tact. "I don't know about all that shit—yeah, I'm still going to swear when I think it fits. It doesn't mean I think any less of you. I have a confession to make, though. I don't remember much about the escape, but what I do remember, and then what that Faerie did... Well, I thought you were all complicit in that violence. I should have known better, and maybe I still have a concussion, but... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry also. You're a good man, Sheldon, if quite a bit thick-headed... Both heads." She winked as Shlee laughed at his side. "You don't have to swear, to be crass. I'm a big girl and can handle it. But don't think that means I'm just going to drop my panties because your gaze makes them wet."

"Nothing like surviving a life-threatening ordeal to get the juices flowing," Shlee chuckled before stepping forward and pulling Megan into a hug. Despite spending so much time with Mandy, Shlee, and Eldon, she was still a little uncomfortable with how friendly Eldon's girlfriends treated her. It wasn't that the women were unattractive, but she'd never been interested in women before. Still, it didn't hurt that the other women worked to help her get closer to Eldon. Or at the least, help him be a little less thick-headed.

Megan returned the hug, whispering, "Thank you for everything." Mandy and Shlee had pulled her aside shortly after she'd arrived in the Pillar of Fire's home and had a long talk with her about her intentions. Since she couldn't lie around Mandy, and Shlee could smell her emotions, they soon agreed to help her win Eldon over, as long as she didn't try to take him away. And as long as she didn't reveal the conversation. Megan's heart warmed again at the generosity of the women in Eldon's life. She didn't know if she could do the same in their shoes but recognized that Eldon was a magnificent man when his head wasn't shoved up his ass. And from the bulge she noted in his pants, he was majestic in other ways as well.

Is it seeing us hug that's turned him on? Or is he just that horny all the time? she wondered. She noted that the hug was going on for longer than necessary, and tried to pull back, but Shlee tightened her grip.

"No need to thank me," Shlee whispered right next to her ear. A moment later, Megan felt teeth nip at her earlobe. "Mmm, I can smell his arousal, though he's trying to hide it. I know you're not into women as much, but what do you say we mess with him a little bit?"

Megan was about to back down. She didn't mind the attention, nor the idea of messing with Eldon, but other women never really turned her on. However, when Shlee's hands dropped to her tight rear, squeezing, and she felt the werewolf's tongue tickle along her neck, she shuddered and nodded. She'd noticed an increased libido ever since that incident before the Devil, and wondered if the Pillar of Fire had done more to her with that burning kiss than she knew.

"Don't you think you owe her a bigger thank you than that?" Shlee asked, raising her voice and asking Eldon.

"Umm..." He started, and Megan's eyes fluttered as she felt Shlee's teeth nip at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. "Don't think that I don't see what you're doing love, but I don't believe that now—or here for that matter—is the best time for that. Besides, it looks like the Secret Service is coming."

Megan pulled out of Shlee's grasp as fast as she could. She brushed down her shirt, as though getting rid of wrinkles that weren't there before looking around. Sure enough, a man dressed all in black moved with a purpose towards them.

Megan wanted to curse the luck, though she also thanked it. She wanted to keep Eldon guessing, but Shlee made her feel like putty in her hands. What was wrong with her libido? She'd never had a problem keeping it in check before. Even Bobby, who'd done nothing but treat her right, hadn't managed to turn her on the way she got around Eldon. Or his women, she had to admit to herself as her cheeks burned, and she glanced at Shlee. The werewolf dared to wink at her with a grin.

"The president is asking for your team, Mr. Lance," the brawny agent said as soon as he was within earshot.

"We're your team, huh?" Megan teased, hip checking him as she walked past. She forced her heart rate to drop as she regained control of her emotions and tried to regain perspective. Unfortunately, Eldon didn't even have the decency to act as if she could budge him. Damn, he's solidly built, she thought as she continued walking without looking back.

She heard the other two catch up and saw Eldon with his arm around Shlee as they followed the agent back. It was a good thing the camera crew wasn't around to see him getting sweet on Shlee.

"Sorry to interrupt you three," Ambassador Snow said, letting Megan know that he'd been watching them. She understood that there were few secrets in that family, but it still made her cheeks burn again. "Unfortunately, despite the bombs the Knights set off earlier, Congress is pushing to complete their vote."

"I'd hoped to push it off," President Louise said, "and get this dossier in front of the public, but it seems that they're going to spin this in their favor somehow."

"They?" Megan asked, then regretted it when all eyes turned on her.

"Sorry, I haven't met you yet," President Louise said with a smile. To Megan's mortification, the older woman stepped forward and offered her hand. "I'm Martha. And you are?"

Megan's hand rose on autopilot to meet the offered one. Is this really happening? The President of the freaking United States is introducing herself as though she were a common person? What the actual Fuck?

"M-Megan Myers, Ma'am," she stuttered and then worked to put more moisture in her mouth. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I want you to know I voted for you in the last election. I didn't believe anything the other guy said about you or your late husband." Shut up, shut up, shut up! she chided herself and closed her mouth with an audible click.

The President's smile looked genuine as she let go of Megan's sweaty hand. And her laugh as she looked to Eldon and back was filled with warmth. "I appreciate that. Politics gets pretty dirty, and I think the fact that I didn't stoop to his tactics helped. I miss my husband, but I've managed to keep busy in my position. And please, if you're a friend of Lyden's family, then call me Martha."

Megan wanted to say something more, but her mind refused to cooperate. What did someone say to the person who was arguably the most powerful person in the free world?

"Taking my car will be the fastest way to get there," Lyden said, holding his arm out to everyone to indicate they should get moving. "I'm sure they think you'll be tied up here as they try to push the vote forward, Martha."

"Good idea," President Louise—Martha—said. "If we hurry, we can catch them with their pants down."

Did she just glance at Eldon's crotch? Megan wondered but dismissed it. With all the emergency vehicles and flashing lights, and the stress of the situation, she had to be imagining things.

"I'll get my channel to get another camera crew to meet us there," Shlee spoke up. "Hopefully, that little bit we just did will help swing the popular opinion in our favor."

Megan heard Shlee call someone up and tell them to meet her with a camera crew as they followed Eldon's father back to the magical Orange VW Bug. It looked much better than when they got in at the Knight's camp, though she could still see some scrapes and bumps, and the rear fender was still missing. While intellectually, she understood the vehicle was magic and contained a portion of the Pillar of Fire's soul, it amazed her that it wasn't just a piece of machinery. It was a living, not quite breathing, object. And if what she heard was to be believed, it might as well be another wife to Lyden Snow, with some attributes that succubae had.

That thought turned her mind back to Eldon as he climbed into the car. Damn, he has a nice ass, she thought, then noticed the president looking as well. So was Shlee. Eldon already has one wife, and a girlfriend. They already told me that it wasn't a competition between them, but a mutual sharing. Can I share as well? Do I want that? She met his gray eyes as he offered his hand, and she climbed in, feeling her heart hammer in her chest. Her panties were still damp from Shlee's actions earlier, but she noted Eldon's strong arms and the way he looked at her. He didn't treat her like a piece of meat. He also understood that she wasn't a dainty woman to be treated like fine porcelain. He was a complex man with a big heart. Big enough for three women?

President Louise entered, and Eldon offered her a seat. Her Secret Service agents remained standing as Martha patted the spot next to her and said, "I wish we had time for a nap." The way Eldon's cheeks colored finally put all the pieces together in Megan's mind.

Make that four women... No, wait... I can tell that he's still hung up with that succubus, Gloria. I would be the fifth. Megan never came in anything less than second place when she put her mind to something. Is his heart big enough for me, or should I cut my losses now? How do I compete with a woman with four arms, a damned succubus that was the epitome of sexual desire, a strong and caring werewolf, and the mother-fucking President of the United States? But a glance back to Shlee as she hung up her cell phone reminded Megan that this wasn't a competition. Another glance to Lyden Snow as he talked to his mermaid wife and casually ran his hand along a window sill reminded her that Eldon had a good example of what a loving man could handle.

Then another idea struck her. Do I want another man? She'd cared for Bobby before Eldon swept her off her feet with that kiss in the nightclub, but barely thought of him since dumping him. She'd never cheated—intentionally—and was never interested in more than one lover.

Lyden Snow looked much younger than he should, young enough to be Eldon's brother. She knew he was a good man, and while she saw the familial resemblance, he didn't attract her. The only other men in the car were the two agents, and while they looked sharp and strong in their black suits, they also appeared very cold. She understood they were doing their job, but they didn't interest her either. Her mind flicked over movie actors she'd crushed on as a teenager or past boyfriends, but none of them carried that lightning inside that Eldon produced with a simple gaze.

Another glance to Eldon, and paying attention to the effect he had on her, said enough for now. She wanted him in her life. She didn't love him, but she liked him a lot, and was very interested in seeing where the relationship went, even with the other women involved. Perhaps one day she'd be interested in another man, but as her daddy always told her, "One target at a time." And Eldon Lance sat squarely within her sights. She also wanted him between her thighs but suppressed the desire until she knew he genuinely wanted her, and everything that came with her.

"I agree with Martha," Shlee said right next to Megan, making her jump. The woman could move with silence and sneak up on a skittish cat! "I'd love to take a nap, and perhaps continue what we started, but this car moves too fast."

"So they...?" Megan whispered but was unable to finish the thought.

Shlee didn't answer but smiled as they felt the car come to a stop. Megan grimaced, wondering if Eldon just slept with whomever, or if he was selective. Not that Martha wasn't attractive for a mature woman with her brown skin and the look of intelligence in her equally brown eyes, but she was the fucking President! Honesty was integral to a relationship.

"Dad, I don't know—" Eldon started, shaking his head and bringing Megan back to reality. What had she missed in the conversation as she dwelt on her own demons?

"You saw what happened last time," Lyden appeared to be pressing his son to do something.

"Yeah, and part of the Whitehouse blew up!" Eldon argued. "Not to mention the last time I took that form, how many died?"

"Mandy isn't here now," Lyden refused to back down. "There won't be a repeat of that. And we already found their other bombs. They won't risk blowing this vote up. They need it to pass to subjugate magical creatures."

"The bill to term them Lydonese passed, by the way. Security has been increased tenfold since then," Martha added. "No one is getting anywhere close with anything resembling a weapon. While I don't like the idea of forcing people to do anything, this may be the best way to ferret out who is still loyal to the Knights, and who is being duped."

"But..." Eldon looked around, and when his eyes landed on Megan, she saw his jaw clench, then nod. She wished she could read his mind, but offered an encouraging smile instead. He nodded again, though she had no idea what they were talking about. A moment later, Mandy stood in his place. He'd grown an extra set of arms and now stood as a beautiful woman with blonde hair, brown eyes, high cheekbones, and a set of breasts pushed against her shirt. However, the look on her face was one of fear that Megan hadn't seen the woman make before.

"I don't know how well this will work," Eldon said with Mandy's voice and lips.

"Just don't take advantage of your wife's body while you're in her form," Shlee said with a hungry grin. "Though it might be fun once we get back to her to be tag-teamed by both of you. Shit! I didn't mean to add that last part. Sorry, Madame President."

"No!" Eldon/Mandy snapped before anyone else could say anything. "She and I can't be in the same area when I'm like this. It's too dangerous. Not only will people be unable to lie, but they reveal their deepest, darkest secrets. People are willing to kill to keep those to themselves."

Megan took a moment to wonder what her deepest, darkest secret was. She tried to be an open book unless she counted keeping her true feelings from Eldon. She resolved to keep her mouth shut, rather than attempt to lie until he changed back. Mandy warned her how the ability worked. She could talk all she wanted without revealing secrets, as long as she didn't try to lie. Considering that she was trying to keep from Eldon how much she wanted him, she'd need to be careful.

"Let's get this over with," Eldon groused. "I feel like I'm violating her privacy, or something, while like this."

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,207 Followers