The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he finally said after a few heart-sickening moments. Megan stared at him, trying to decipher his answer. He stepped forward and grasped her hands, pulling them to his chest. "You're one helluva woman, Megan. Strong, smart, talented, and a mean shot."

"I'm not as strong as Mandy or Shlee," she found herself saying before she could stop the words.

"No, you're not," he admitted with a grimace. "But I wasn't just talking about physical strength, though for a human, you have that also. I meant your heart. Your character. We butt heads, but you've seen what I can do. You don't back down. You stand up for what you believe in, but at the same time, I've seen you learn and grow. You care about others besides yourself, regardless of whether or not they're the same race as you. I also saw how you protected Martha. You're a good woman."

Megan let out a self-deprecating chuckle. "Gee, can I get a letter of recommendation for my next job?"

"Heh, no!" he gripped her hands tighter. "Unless you're finally sick of me and want to leave. I wouldn't blame you, but I'd like to keep you with us. You're a pain in my ass, but at the same time, it's kind of endearing."

Megan heard what he said, but also what he didn't say. He cared about her, but not necessarily for her. Eldon liked her but didn't love her. He respected her, though, and she had to admit that she didn't love him. It was a good start.

It would have to be enough, for now.

She hesitated for only a moment more. Based on what Lyden told her, she had a choice. Link her soul to his, or die. "Well, I could do worse, but not a whole hell of a lot better," she told him through a smile that she felt throughout her entire being. When he suddenly looked uncertain, her smile widened, and she added, "Don't say a word!"

She didn't give him any time to respond before pulling him further into her childhood home, and to her bedroom. While she had some of the usual girly furnishings, pink drapes, matching fluffy pillows, and even a music box on her dresser, she also had pictures of cowboys firing guns from horseback, a sturdy bed made out of smoothed logs, and a framed photo of John Wayne The Duke next to a saddle mounted on a wooden horse.

"Wow," Eldon said, a note of something Megan couldn't read in his tone. "This fits you, though I'm a little surprised that I don't see any rifles or pistols mounted on the walls."

A small giggle slipped from her throat before she could stop it. Was she that much of an open book? Of course, she wasn't going to tell him of the .45 she kept under her mattress.

Now that the truth of what they were about to do was before them, she grew nervous. It was one thing to say she was willing to do it, and even though it wouldn't be their first time, here in her mind's room, and with her in full capacity of her faculties, she felt like an anxious virgin all over again.

Looking into Eldon's eyes, she saw the same worried energy there, though he tried looking confident and act the gentleman. Her eyes dropped to his crotch as she remembered that supposedly he didn't have a perma-hardon anymore. If that was the case, then he was aroused now, despite the only touching they'd shared being with their hands. Perhaps that was enough? Becky claimed they only had to be intimate, not actually copulate.

But she wanted more. She might not love Eldon, but there was something about his masculinity, his strength, and his personality that awakened a primal part of her. No, Megan didn't love him, be she wanted him to claim her once again.

Of course, she couldn't make that evident to him, either. No sense in making it easy.

"You'd better not make me regret this," she challenged his ego, remembering how he'd acted last time. Reaching for the hem of her shirt, she pulled it up and off as she turned her back on him to face the bed. In the Pillar of Darkness's demesne, she recalled how he'd taken charge, taken her hard and fast.

A low growl was all the warning she had before she felt his naked chest pressed against her back. His thick arms gripped her torso below her bra covered chest. His hot breath teased her ear as he spoke. "Last time, we didn't have the opportunity to truly indulge. This time will be different."

Is that... My god, it is! She felt his thick stiffness pressed against her lower back. How had he gotten naked so fast? This is my mind space. I control things here.

With a thought, she spun in his arms without technically moving, just as nude as him. She tilted her head up to kiss him, but he surprised her by lifting her up and throwing her back on her childhood bed.

She watched him, curious as to his next move. For a moment, he admired her slim body before saying, "Now I understand what they mean when someone has smoldering eyes. Your brown eyes are amazing."

Megan's mind stuttered as she processed that. She was lying naked before him, legs spread, and everything on display, and he chose to compliment her eyes? Sure, her b-cup breasts weren't as big as Shlee's, nor entirely as firm as Mandy's, but she was proud of what she had. Despite her shorter stature, she knew she weighed more than most models her size, but that was all muscle, which she knew contributed to her smaller breast proportions. Her areolas were tiny, almost disappearing into the nipple when as hard as they were then. They might not be jaw-dropping, but she considered them cute and perfect for her frame.

With a glance, she ensured her mound was smooth, as though having just been waxed. With an additional thought, she made it glisten with wetness and flexed her glutes to draw Eldon's eyes there as her hips lifted.

Instead, the man continued to stare into her eyes. His obvious arousal made her glance down as a bead of silvery-gray precum leaked from the tip and slithered down the slightly corkscrewed length.

Did I really take that monstrosity into me? she questioned herself. Her heart jackhammered at the challenge to do it again. She knew she could adjust her body here to accept him without pain, but wondered how much more she could do. Could she change her body to look more like Shlee?

"No!" Eldon's command startled her from her thoughts before he continued in a calmer tone. "Change back, please. You are exquisite, just the way you are. Don't change anything."

With a start, Megan realized she'd let her mind get carried away and forced her body back to the one she knew. She saw the approval in his eyes and warmed to him a bit more. Damn him! How does he make me melt like this? Shlee and Mandy were lucky to have this man's heart, and hopefully, she would someday as well.

She bit her bottom lip before asking in her most challenging tone, "Are you just going to stand there, or do you need me to hold your hand?"

He chuckled before his eyes dropped to her heated snatch, then to his impressive manhood. "I'm more worried about you handling me," he teased her, running one hand along his length. "I know you're a strong woman and can handle it, but in here, things can get a little... wild."

"Wild? How—Oh!" she tried to ask, but he vanished from where he stood, and before she relocated him, his lips were pressed to her sopping nether region, making her gasp. Her body shuddered as his tongue explored her folds. His hands gripped her thighs as he growled into her depths, pulling her down her bed and into his lap. Her legs draped over his shoulders, and her neck was a little kinked, but the way he used his mouth against her sent shockwaves through her torso.

She let her hands drop behind her to where his chest and abs supported her back, gripping his hips hard as he pleasured her. She felt his hardness between her shoulder blades and wanted to return the favor. It took her a moment to gather enough coherent thoughts to do what she wanted, but she soon found his rod before her upsidedown gaze. Her thighs rested on his shoulders now that she'd spun around, and she used her tongue to taste some of his fluids. His only response to her action was to redouble his efforts, and she felt his chin nuzzle against her clit as his tongue poked into her hole. He must be using this place to lengthen his tongue because it's going deep!

She allowed her tongue to slip from between her lips and trace one thick vein as it wound around his girth. Taking a page from his book, she lengthened the muscle and was surprised at how easy it was to control as she wound it around the curves of his cock. She could feel his heartbeat through his member, translated through her ministrations, and smiled at the rapid pace of it. The tip of her extended appendage flicked against the underside of his tip. The way he moaned into her muff sent delicious thrills through her.

She had to push against his thighs and arch her back to lift her body up enough to place her mouth at the pinnacle of his man-mountain. Using her tongue like an extra hand, she aimed it for her throat and let herself back down. A quick thought allowed her to expand her neck enough to take him deep but made sure to remain tight. She felt his thick ridge as it passed her tonsils and entered her esophagus. She found that while in here, there was no need to breathe.

"Ungh," Eldon gasped, breaking his mouth from her to gasp and moan. Using her arms, she continued to do inverted pushups, allowing her throat to act as an undulating cock-sleeve. "Wow. That feels... Oh, wow!"

She wanted to hear him talk dirty, to swear, or say something more, but he pulled her off him instead. With a speed that made her head spin, she found herself on her hands and knees, facing her headboard. Part of her noticed where she'd carved a heart with her initials 'MM' carved into it. As she looked at the piece of history where she craved a man who was worthy of her, an 'SL' joined it. Meanwhile, the rest of her mind focused on her pussy, where she felt his monster split her hungry lips with gentle pressure.

"That felt amazing," he leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "But too much more and I would have been ending this party early. We need to take our time and make sure you're healed up nice... ungh... and proper." He pushed into her burning sex, as she felt herself heating up with his words and his movements.

She wanted to respond, to say something, anything, but the way his twisted cock stretched her, filling her up until she wondered if he was going to reach her ribcage, allowed nothing more than grunts and groans to escape her. She had to keep relaxing and using her willpower to open up to him, or she was afraid he'd tear her apart despite his gentle entrance.

She'd heard other women claim that size wasn't as important as skill. And while she didn't have anyone else to compare it to, she thought that Sheldon Lance had both. Just as she was sure she couldn't take a bit more, he pulled back. Emptiness replaced the feeling of him stuffing her, and she shoved back against him to replace that ache.

After the skill with his mouth, coupled with the natural way in which he handled her, she felt her first orgasm coming. "Fuck me, Eldon," she panted between gentle thrusts. He felt good that way, especially as he shifted and changed the angle of his hips, but she craved more. "Fuck me hard and make me cum."

She felt his hands slide around her back and cup her breasts. "As you wish." He nipped at her earlobe, and that was all the warning he gave before thrusting his hips forward with enough strength to make her arms collapse and for her face to land on a pink, frilly pillow.

She tried to pick herself back up, but his right hand landed between her shoulder blades, holding her down as the sounds of skin slapping against skin filled the room. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as bliss crashed through her body. She couldn't find the breath to speak but knew that if she could, it would be one long moan. He continued to pummel her, filling and emptying her at a rate that made her cunt froth with juices. She wondered if this were the real world if it would start a fire, but one thing she knew for sure. Eldon Lance had ruined her for any other man.

As soon as her neurons started firing in the proper order again, she used her control over this space to shift their positions without allowing him to leave her.

She looked down at him now, her hand on his chest as she rocked her hips back and forth. "Now it's my turn to ride you, cowboy," she smirked at him as she tightened her inner muscles around his granite tool. He sucked in a breath but kept his eyes locked on hers.

He looked so earnest, so beautiful there beneath her. His firm chest under her hand spoke of his incredible strength, but the look in his eyes as he gazed at her spoke of a different strength. And a lot of desire.

They moved like that for a bit, finding a good rhythm, but keeping their eyes locked on each other. Megan felt her juices sloshing between them, lubricating where her clit ground against his pelvis. She knew she was approaching another orgasm, this one more sensual, and yet explosive than the last, but was determined to bring him off at the same time. She could tell from the way his face twitched with each thrust of her hips that he was getting close.

With a speed that would put lightning to shame, his hand shot up, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her lips down to meet his. Their tongues met in a dance at the same time she felt wet warmth flood her insides. It was too much, and their combined moans echoed off the walls as they soaked the sheets.

She rested her head on his broad chest as her breathing returned to normal.

As her head cleared, doubts assailed her. Had he done this only to heal her? Did he really care about her, of just what she brought to their team? Shlee and Mandy both claimed that they were okay with Eldon accepting her into their relationship, but how did she feel about it? A tear formed at the corner of her eyes, but she made it vanish. She didn't know if it was one of joy at having been claimed by him again, or one of sorrow, knowing that no matter what he decided about her, she'd never be the same again. Their souls were joined.

What would the two women say if they saw her lying there, his seed slowly leaking from her ravaged vagina and his arms wrapped tightly around her?

"I don't think you need extra healing," Shlee's voice suddenly broke into their embrace. "You look completely solid to me now, but if you're up to company, I'm more than willing to join in."

Megan sat upright and looked at Mandy and Shlee standing next to her bed, admiring them with smiles on their faces.

"What?" she asked as she grabbed a sheet and tried to cover her nakedness. "How?" Looking down at herself, she saw that she was no longer transparent. Then she glanced at Eldon and noted the blissful smile on his face as he faced his other women.

"It seems you summoned us here," Mandy said as she regarded Megan's room. "I like this room. It suits you, Megan. When we build our family home, we should make your room just like this one, but with a bigger bed."

Build their house together? While that comment alleviated any concern about how the other women really felt about her, it did nothing for her inner demons.

"Hello, my loves," Eldon greeted the other two. They leaned in, and each gave him a kiss.

This is too much, she thought, her heart pounding. It's too fast. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this!

Eldon let out a low moan, bringing her eyes back to his face where Shlee had his left earlobe between her teeth, and Mandy kissed him with gusto. His eyes somehow still locked onto hers, making her shiver as her sex drive sparked.

But the worst part, the part that pushed everything else away, was the feeling of him rehardening within her depths.

There was more to a relationship than sex, but as her hips betrayed her, and swiveled atop him, she knew that she would do what she could to stay by this magnificent man's side. He could be an asshole three ways from Sunday, but he knew how to handle her, and knew her worth. Perhaps it was their conjoined souls making her feel and think that way, but she had to admit to herself that she was happy.

Of course, she wouldn't admit that to Eldon. He may have earned her gratitude and respect, but he'd still need to do some work to win her heart.

A few seconds later, her last concern melted away as the other two women took a taught, tiny nipple each, sucking and nibbling as Eldon pumped into her from below. The spark of her resurrecting libido was now a raging furnace, and she didn't care what gender her partners were, as long as they felt this good. She never considered herself a hedonist, but she abandoned all propriety while safely ensconced within the confines of her mental space, and with these beautiful people.

Before waking from this place, she learned what it was like to please and be pleased by another woman. While Eldon was talented with his mouth, she couldn't deny that he could learn a thing or twenty from his lovers. They even found some creative uses for her old saddle as they worked to please one another.

====================

From the Author

====================

I know you're all curious about what's happening with Shelly, but due to the time distortion between the two worlds, events in this chapter had to occur before the next one. As I have it planned out, the next chapter will be the conclusion to this book. (There will be an epilogue in the published novel.) It's also why this chapter was so dang long! I hope you enjoyed seeing things from Megan's POV. It was interesting to get into her head and see how she really feels.

Since I just mentioned the end of Book II, I should probably say that I've already started outlining book three. It actually begins during this chapter in the timeline, but in another place on Earth, with a new would-be hero... Unless he turns out to be the villain.

Stay tuned for the next chapter, when Shelly finally confronts Jessica. Will all Hell break loose, or will heaven pay for the sins of the daughters?