The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS EXISTENCE WILL END. I AM THAT END. I AM ALL ENDS. I AM ALL.

The Pillar's arrogance would be laughable, if not for the fact that Jessica knew she could do it.

God took a single step forward that covered the three meters between them, and swung the flaming sword again.

The instincts and experience granted to her by Excalibur made her lift her left hand to block the blow. Too late, she remembered that hand held Shelly, and not the true Murasame. Before she could stop or reverse her action, the flaming sword crashed down upon the dull blade.

And stopped.

In awe, Jessica stared at where the two blades met and sparked. She'd seen how easily it'd cut and burned the ground moments before. Excalibur told her to act without using words, and she swung the blade at God's middle.

Only to have it stop just as solid as last time. The magical blade that can't be blocked couldn't cut the Pillar of Light.

Desperate to end the fight, she cried out, "Please! I don't want to fight you. I will give up my life if necessary, but please don't end the worlds. I'm sorry! I was wrong. I can see that now. Please!"

She dropped to her knees, still keeping Murasame poised above her. Despite her weariness, she only felt light pressure from the deity pressing her blade down. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she pleaded with the powerful being.

The Pillar's eyes widened, though her face remained hidden. Even when she spoke, her eyes were the only things that changed. YOU ATTACK ME, THEN PLEAD FOR MERCY? I CANNOT BE HARMED. YOU CANNOT END THAT WHICH HAS NO END. ONLY NOW THAT YOU SEE THE FUTILITY OF YOUR DESIRES DO YOU BACK DOWN. NO, THERE CAN BE NO MERCY FOR YOU, OR FOR THIS WRETCHED WORLD. I HAVE GIVEN MY COMMANDMENTS, AND TOO MANY HAVE IGNORED THEM. THIS TIME, THERE WILL BE NO FORGIVENESS. I AM A WRATHFUL GOD. NOW FEEL MY WRATH!

Jessica didn't see her foot move before it impacted her chest. She tumbled back once again, and almost off the small glittering path. Her shoulder blades hung out over open air, even as she struggled to draw breath. Gasping, Jessica rolled onto her side, back onto the path. She didn't know if she'd suffered broken ribs, but after a few tense seconds, as she tried to move away from the angry God, she finally managed a full breath. Liquid fire filled her lungs, but it felt divine.

Looking back at the vengeful being, she realized she was being toyed with. God could have killed Jessica every time as she recovered from one of her blows, but she always waited. And why shouldn't she? Jessica couldn't touch her. All she'd managed to do was anger the almighty Pillar. Jessica was manipulated, tricked, and lied to, her childhood a sham, all of it leading her to this moment. Her mother hadn't abused her but tried to protect her. The voice inside her wanted to destroy the worlds, not save them. The father and siblings she believed were hers, weren't. With her mind cleared, she could even see how her thoughts were twisted to ignore parts of what her mother taught her.

If that voice ever came to her again, she would do everything in her power to destroy it. Rage boiled up inside of her. She was done being lead around and manipulated. She was done blindly following any will-o-the-wisps.

Survive, the word flowed into her mind, not from the Outsider, but her left hand. Shelly wasn't dead, but she was weak. While holding Murasame, Jessica understood that Shelly hadn't intended to transform into this sword, but some inner instinct forced the change before she died.

God stepped towards her again, and Jessica jumped back before she could strike. Her legs nearly buckled at the sudden movement, but managed to hold her at the last moment.

"I can't fight her," Jessica whispered to the dull blade. "I can't harm her, and even if I could, it would end existence. Either way, I lose."

Use me... to strike. The words were so weak, Jessica barely heard them. She took a moment to look at her weapon in shock. Could Murasame wound the deity? And considering how it affected them both last time, what would happen with a being as impossible as the Pillar of Light?

While holding both blades, Jessica knew all of Shelly's mind. Shelly didn't know if it would work or not, but perhaps wounding the arrogant deity would be enough to allow them to escape. If not, could she accept the power of the Pillar of Light and hold reality together against the Outsiders? They didn't know, but it was their only hope.

Sudden movement pulled Jessica's eyes back to her adversary, just in time to try and block the next blow. Excalibur rose in her right hand, angled to deflect the flaming sword to her right and create an opening, rather than stopping it.

She only partially succeeded. The searing blade cut through Excalibur, and the arm holding it. Jessica screamed in agony as most of her appendage fell to the ground. The heat of the sword cauterized the wound immediately, but not before she felt the pain. Pieces of Excalibur and the length of her arm starting just above her elbow littered the once pristine path.

Her mind shut down as her body went on autopilot. She met the gloating eyes of the Pillar of Light as her left arm swung the sentient blade. Those bright eyes widened for a fraction of a second before life seeped from them.

The Pillar of Light fell back, the dull blade slipping from her body, but Jessica didn't see it.

Power, strength, and ecstasy flowed from the blade into her, washing away the pain, washing away everything. Light engulfed her, surrounded her, suffused her... Became her. Jessica didn't even notice the end of the world as reality crumbled.

====================

From the Author

====================

This will be the last chapter posted to this site but is not the final chapter. There will be an epilogue written for the ebook which is published.

And finally, if you haven't seen the previous mentions, there is a third book coming. That one will tie up the trilogy, as it adds new twists to this world I've created. The main character will be one you've seen before in this book, though of no relation to Lyden Snow and his family. It will also pick up during the moments of chapter 28, so no long 20-year time jump, this time.

I hope you've enjoyed reading this series as much as I enjoyed writing it. I also hope this pandemic finds you and your families well.