The Succubae Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

My glasses? Reaching up to my nose, I realize my face is naked. Not only that, but I'm seeing perfectly fine. Nothing is blurry. In fact, everything looks sharper and more defined than it was with my glasses. When did I. . .? Thinking back, I don't remember having them since after the accident. I've been able to see just fine, and somehow never noticed their lack.

"Did you. . .?"

"Of course," she replies, as though it's a foolish question. "I can't be seen in the company of someone with such an obvious physical flaw."

"Seen in. . ." For some reason, I have a hard time finishing sentences. I'm not sure when it happened, but at some point I've decided not to flee. "I thought you were invisible to other people." No, that can't be right. The nurse at the hospital had seen her. "Or, you can be seen when you want to be."

She nods and gets out of the car. Stunned at the direction my life has suddenly turned; I get out of the other side, and pull out my crutch. I don't notice my keys flying at me, until they hit my face.

Bending over to pick them up, I catch a glance at the underside of the Orange Bubble, and gasp. The usual series of pipes, cables, and shocks are gone, replaced with a single, smooth plate of metal. What happened to my car?

Standing back up, with keys in hand, I look at Angela, to my car, and back again.

"Oh yeah. Do you like?" She nearly bounces as she asks me that, and starts walking towards a doorway close to her parking spot. Sometimes she really does act like a twenty year old girl, rather than a four-hundred year old succubus. "It was completely totaled after you ran it into that light pole, but I got a couple of Cyclops buddies of mine to work on it, and now it's better than new.

I had started to follow her, but when she mentions 'Cyclops' I freeze. "Cyclops?" Will I ever stop getting surprised by things? What kind of world have I stumbled into?

Angela only laughs, as she steps lightly through the door, and I have to hobble to catch up. I meet back up with her in time to enter an elevator, and she slides a keycard into a slot, and the elevator starts up on its own.

"Do you live here?" I ask, as the metal box seems to keep climbing forever.

"In the building? No." There is a strange look in her eyes, and I decide not to ask further questions.

When the doors finally open, I follow her out, and once again, I'm confronted by something my mind doesn't want to accept.

For as far as I can see, there are fields of flowers and grass, and even an orchard off in the distance. I turn around just in time to see the bark of a massive oak tree knit itself back together.

"Where are the buildings?" I ask, and even I can hear the edge of insanity as it starts to creep into my voice.

"This is where I live," she tells me easily, then takes my free hand, and I use my crutch with the other to walk beside her. I notice the same scent of vanilla and flowers in the air, which I'd noticed on her in the hospital.

Looking over to the young woman with the blue hair and punk clothes--this time it's a blue or purple slashed summer dress that barely covers her hips--I can't see this being where she lives. It just doesn't match her. "A punk girl like you, lives in a field of flowers?"

She laughs happily, and I notice a tension that had been in her before is now gone. She seems happier and a lot more relaxed. "I can look like anything I want to. When you first saw me, I'd decided to take on the appearance of that old man's fantasy. Even I've forgotten what I looked like when I was still mortal."

There's so much there, that I don't know where to start. Thomas had been having a fantasy about a punk girl? She can see our fantasies? Okay, that one's a dumb question; she's a succubus after all, didn't she say she can create fantasies? When she was mortal?

"You weren't born as a succubus?" I ask in awe.

Her eyes sparkle as she turns and smiles at me. "So, you finally begin to believe me?"

I nod. "Yeah, it's kind of hard not to anymore."

She suddenly moves very close to me, and I feel the lightest touch of her lips on mine; before she pulls away, laughing and even dancing through the flowers.

My lips tingle from where she'd barely kissed me, and I bring my hand up to touch the spot. I chase after her as best as I can, my crutch slowing me down.

I finally reach her, as she is lying under the shade of a weeping willow.

"Isn't it always grand to come home after a long time away?" she asks me as I loom over her.

"How long have you been gone?" I ask.

"Since the day you saw me. I couldn't leave you as things were. And like I said, I like a mystery." She reaches a hand up to me, and I take it, as she pulls me down.

Lying next to her, I can feel her warmth, and her pleasant scent fills my nose.

"Taking care of me really wore you out, didn't it?" I ask her, but already know the answer.

"Yes. There are only two ways to recoup the energy. One is to come here, but time acts funny when here. The other way is obviously sex."

"Obviously? Right, because of the whole succubus thing." I say. I snort a quick laugh before I ask, "I don't even feel funny asking you this, but you really did visit me in my dreams, didn't you?"

"I already told you I did. That was how I was able to transfer enough energy to you, to allow you to heal quickly and fix your eyesight." She gives my hand another squeeze, before she adds, "And other than the energy drain, it really was no hardship."

I smile at the compliment, and I don't know if it's the atmosphere of the place, her presence, or what, but the question is out of my mouth before I can think better of it.

"What about sex while you're here?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she nearly squeals with joy as she rolls on top of me. "I've never brought anyone here before, so I don't know, but I intend to find out!"

Before I have a chance to say anything, I feel her lips pressed against mine, as her tongue works to get between my lips. Happily I let it in, and moan in pleasure at the skill this woman has. Apparently when in this form, she also has a tongue ring, and I feel it clacking against my teeth, and find my libido skyrocket.

Placing one hand on the back of her head, the other goes to the small of her back, and I hug her to me as we roll around on the ground. I'm really trying to keep myself under control, but the desires and needs this young lady is bringing out in me are almost overwhelming.

We stop rolling with her on top, and she sits up long enough to remove her summer dress. There's no bra under it, and her B-cup breasts sit free and proud on her chest. Her areolas are small, about the size of a nickel, and each nipple is pierced by some custom jewelry: a dragon's maw circling the small nub, with the bar horizontal. I wonder what kind of kinky stuff old man Johnson is into, to dream up a woman like this.

The wondering is short lived, however, as my mouth goes dry, and I have to taste her chest. Pulling her torso back down, my face goes into the valley between her small hills. Licking around her chest, my mouth is filled with the flavor of vanilla and lavender. Her pelvis lifts up, and I can feel her hands working at my pants. Her slender fingers are so deft, that she gets them undone and off in less time than I could have.

My underwear is literally torn from my body, and I barely even notice. My lips are now on her chest jewelry, and I tug on them gently with my teeth, eliciting a moan from her that sends shivers down my spine.

A small voice in the back of my mind warns that this is a succubus, not a nubile woman that my body is crying out for; a demon being that devours their prey through acts of sex.

So the fuck what! A louder voice shouts in my head, and I'm only slightly surprised by the swear word, never having been one to use such language. This woman is hot, horny, and she wants you! And it's been so loooong.

The second voice wins out, as I drop my hands to her bare buttocks, and massage her pert naked rear. Dropping her hips down, I feel a new heat wave of desire course through me, it's epicenter at the point where her wet pussy is sliding along my shaft.

"I need you in me," Angela's husky voice whispers into my ear, and as if of their own volition, my hips drop until I feel my head touch her fiery hot slit, then drive up, impaling her sheath on my sword.

We both cry out in ecstasy, as our connection becomes complete. Her inner walls ripple around my manhood and her entire body shudders, as I realize she's in the throes of an orgasm.

Energy floods into me, and I can feel my rod thicken and grow even more within this delicious nymph. Gripping her hips, I force her back and forth on top of me. I can feel the head of my cock bouncing around inside her, stirring up her juices. My cock tingles as her lubricating liquids flow around my crotch, and dribble down my balls.

Her eyes lock onto mine, and this time I don't feel myself being drawn into her, but instead feel her joining me. We are one, in more ways than just the physical at this moment, and she drops her mouth back to mine, as she hungrily kisses me.

Need, lust, desire, joy, and pure unadulterated ecstasy flood through my entire being, as I swell inside this petite female, and shoot my seed deep into her clutching cavity.

She cries out into our kiss, as she feels me flood her chamber with my cum, and once again energy crashes into me as she has her second orgasm.

Panting, she rolls off me, and we both lie on the ground, trying to catch our collective breaths.

That was intense, I think, my mind rolling over the last few minutes. Despite being slightly out of breath, I feel like I could sprint an entire marathon. I feel like I'm on top of the world, and nothing can go wrong. I feel—

"I'm so sorry," she says next to me, and I can hear true sadness in her tone. "I drew too much energy from you. I promise it was an accident. I couldn't control it here. I was really beginning to like you, too. I already miss you, Lyden Snow. I'm sorry I killed you. I really thought I could control that aspect of my nature."

I still have so many questions I wanted answered before I died, too. Who paid my medical bills? Why can I see Angela, when she tries to be hidden? What is this new place the succubus has taken me too? And why do I feel so dang good right now?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Big thanks to Garbonzo607 for the awesome edits. Without his help, this story would have been a lot more lackluster.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers
12