The Succubae Seduction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I have to cum to give her strength?

Rolling us over, I pull her chest down to my hungry lips, then grip her hips and pick up our pace. I continue to drive up into her, again and again, truly loving the musical sounds of her pleasure as her sensitive folds slip and slide around my penetrating tool. I know I'm not going to last long like this, and I suck harder while picking up my pace.

Her third orgasm hits as I start to fire my seed deep into her crevice.

I still don't notice any change in my energy, as I try to pump her body with vigor and my ejaculate.

Truly exhausted after the last few days, and disappointed in my failure to transfer power to the assassin mermaid, I drop my head back to the black ground.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you," I say before sadly pulling out of her mind.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Big thanks to Garbonzo607 for the awesome edits and advice. Without his help, this story would have been a lot more lackluster.