The Succubae Seduction Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really can't argue with that last statement. So far we've been lucky. But do we really have time to spare?

"But TanaVesta seemed to be in a hurry when she'd captured me," I respond, pointing out a flaw in her logic. "She raped me every few hours, trying to grow her power as quickly as possible"

"That was a different situation," the succubus replies easily. "The appointment with the other two Pillars was likely scheduled years in advance. She saw an opportunity, and tried to seize it." She pauses to look at Brooke, a sad look on her face. "I don't know if she planned on killing them at that meeting before we showed up, but I doubt it. More likely she was setting up something that would have come to fruit decades down the line."

What would it be like to live for so long? I wonder, but can see her point.

"Okay," I concede, "but I wish there was a way to be sure."

"I can scout!" Areth nearly shouts in excitement, and we all look to where she's fluttering. "What?" she asks, suddenly growing embarrassed.

"I thought you didn't want to meddle in mortal affairs. Why do you want to help?" Brooke asks cautiously. She looks around the room, and I can tell she's trying to figure out what the pixie's angle is. Her eyes stop when they get to me, and I see her give a slight nod before turning back to Areth. "Most of us have a personal tie to Lyden, beyond the danger of our world. Only you and Ondine have no real ties to him. And forgive me, but your kind isn't exactly known for being helpful." I think about how in games, fairies are known to be helpful, but mythology holds a different opinion of the tiny creatures.

The tiny fluttering figure puffs her chest out indignantly before responding. "I think I've beenveryhelpful. Look what I did for his car, so you could all escape. I even saved his life back with the Cyclopes. Lyden saved me from a fate worse than death, twice. And shouldn't it be enough that I want to save our world?"

I'd only been in danger from the Cyclopes because of her, but I keep my mouth shut.

"Okay, okay," Brooke states, holding up her hands to ward off the fairy's anger. Turning to Ondine, she asks, "I suppose you just want to save our world as well?"

"You saw how Varun was," the other mermaid replies. "Lyden chose to save me from being persecuted for being a woman." The brunette mermaid meets my eyes for a second, before continuing. "I have watched him since then, and seen that though he is a little rough around the edges, he has the potential to be a great leader. According to the prophecy you mentioned earlier, he may be our only hope of stopping Aldol." I see the corner of her mouth twitch, and I almost wonder if she was about to smile. If so, it would be the closest I've ever seen her come to doing so. "From the sound of things, he is immune to that thing's power, as long as he can keep his trident in his pants."

I blush at her blunt statement, but know I'll need to be more careful from now on. My only worry about it right now is: how did the light creature take over Becky? As far as I know, she was never exposed to it.

I realize everyone is looking at me, waiting for me to say something. I kick my brain back into gear, trying to remember what we'd just been talking about. "My feelings are that we are careful with whom we trust, but until we have reason to think otherwise, we don't consider everybody to be an enemy." I realize the mistake in my words too late, as it could sound as if I'm saying Becky, Lisa, and even AnnaBelle could be considered enemies, but if anyone else catches it, they don't speak up. Sighing heavily, I add, "We'd better get some rest. Tomorrow—Or is it today?—is going to be a long day."

"So, I can go scout?" Areth asks, coming over to me. She almost seems too happy at the idea.

"If you're rested enough, yes," I say, and have to stifle a yawn.

She tries to zip out, but Angela stops her.

"Promise three times not to betray us," the succubus says evenly.

Areth actually titters at the request, spinning around, and facing me. "I promise not to betray Lyden. I promise not to betray Lyden. I promise not to betray Lyden." Having made her promise thrice, she zooms around Angela, leaving a golden blur behind, in her rush to be helpful. For once, I don't regret her coming with us, though I'm not sorry to have her away for a while. I do wonder at her saying that she won't betray me, personally, rather than the group, but ignore it. Probably just because she sees me as the leader, I conclude.

The leader. . . . Is that what I am? When did that happen? Thinking back, I can't seem to put my finger on the moment I went from following along with events, to taking charge, but I can see that there has been a change in my actions. Brooke had pointed out that I have a backbone, and I notice that I do indeed have more confidence than I once had.

Fearfully, I realize that that means their lives are my responsibility, as their leader. Glancing at Brooke's maimed right hand, I promise myself to do the best I can.

"What now?" Lisa asks, looking around at everyone. "Do we just wait for the fairy to return, before deciding anything else?"

"I, for one, want to get some more sleep. As long as we can all agree that Becky is innocent, then I suggest we get what rest we can." I remember my voicemails, and that the police wanted to talk to me. "I'd probably better go see the police in the morning, and do what I can to clear my name."

"Good idea," Becky pipes up, speaking for the first time since she's been exonerated. "I'll go with you."

"No," I state quickly, and then smile at her to lessen the sting of pain the word caused her. She must think I don't trust her, despite what I said before. "I'm going alone." I can see everyone about to argue, but I continue on, bowling over their protestations. "Becky and Lisa, you were with me when I broke the Orange Bubble out of the impound lot, and I don't want to put you into any more trouble right now. Ondine, you technically don't exist in this world yet, at least as far as having an ID and such, and Brooke. . . . Well, I don't know if they want to talk to you in connection with the fire that burned our apartment yet. Better safe than sorry."

"That means I get to go with you," Angela pipes up, smiling smugly.

"No," I try to tell her calmly. "I don't want anyone with me. Worst case scenario, I would rather you all free."

They try to argue with me further, but I ignore them until they finally relent.

After that, there's a bit of a confrontation about whom I'm going to lie down with, but I settle it quickly by stating that I'll be staying on the couch.

"You'll be more comfortable in your car," Angela tries to convince me. "I'll take the couch."

I know exactly what'll happen as soon as I do, though. Someone, most likely her, will come join me. At least on the couch, I know no one will be able to get away with disturbing my sleep.

I'm wrong.

It feels like I just barely close my eyes, when I find myself back in the shared mind-space.

"Angela," I sigh, "I'm tired and need to get some real rest."

"Please don't be mad with her," a voice that's definitelynot Angela's asks me softly. Spinning around, I see Brooke standing there, clad in her blue scaly armor, wavy sword on her left hip. "I asked her to bring me here. I know you want your sleep, but I wanted to be with you as well. At least cuddle with me here?"

Despite myself, I chuckle a little. "Won't be very comfortable with you in that armor," I state, waving my hand at her attire.

The beautiful redhead gasps as she looks down, and I watch as her face goes just as red as her hair. Her tough yet supple blue armor turns to a slender sleeping gown, flaring near the bottom. The swell of her small breasts can barely be seen between the edges of her very low neckline. "Will this work?" she asks me coyly, the red still suffusing her cheeks and now visible on her chest.

"Very nice," I compliment her. "But you do realize that Angela is still around, right?"

Her pretty brows bunch together in consternation. "But she said—"

"Oh, drat!" Angela states, coming out of the shadows. "Did Aldol suck away your funny bone, too?" I glare at her, but she only frowns prettily back at me.

To my surprise, Brooke breaks the tension by laughing. "Why do I have a feeling, that when Lyden helped me recover from my torture, you were there too?" The abashed look on my face gives us away, and she only laughs harder.

Once more I'm surprised at how close these two women have become, since they first threatened to kill each other in the Orc's cave. A real friendship has grown where once there was bitter enmity.

"Well, you might as well come and join us," the mermaid says somewhat reluctantly.

"Umm. . . ." I mumble, remembering what Angela had said about Brooke not being into women.

"Not likethat!" she quickly clarifies, but then looks to the succubus, and back to me as well. "Buuutseeing as how that's on your mind, I guess I'd better get used to you being with more than one woman."

"Really?" the succubus asks excitedly, while I stare speechlessly at Brooke.

"No funny business, though," the mermaid quickly adds. "You're cute Angela, but you have the wrong plumbing for my tastes." Brooke steps up to me, boldly grabbing my groin to emphasize her point.

"How do you know, if you never try?" Angela shoots back, closing the distance between us in the blink of an eye, and grabbing both our behinds.

A horrible thought crosses my mind, and paranoid, I turn Brooke's face up to gaze into her wonderful sea green eyes. The only light in them is from her love and passion for me. To hide the reason behind me looking so intently at her, I bring my lips to hers, kissing her softly.

"Why didn't you look into my eyes?" Angela whispers into my ear, as Brooke pulls away to catch her breath. Of course, the succubus can read intentions, as well as surface thoughts.

Turning to face the punk dressed woman, I bring my mouth close to her ear, acting as though I'm nibbling on her earlobe as I speak. "Because, my dear succubus, you were acting like yourself."

"That or you just love me more," she replies quietly, with a quick nip at my ear.

I refuse to dignify that with a response.

"If you keep ignoring me," Brooke states, trying to sound indignant, "I might develop a complex, and change my mind."

Laughing, I turn to kiss her again, but Angela shoves me out of the way, and locks lips with her. The mermaid's eyes grow large in shock, and I can see the wheels turning in her head as she tries to figure out what she's going to do. Angela takes the moment's hesitation as an invitation, and I see her deepen the kiss, while reaching around and grabbing a handful of Brooke's tight rear through her shear gown.

To my utter astonishment, I see the curly redhead's knees go limp, forcing the skilled succubus to support her weight, as Brooke has a small orgasm.

She recovers quickly, and gently pushes Angela away, gasping. "No fair, using your abilities on me," she complains.

"At least now you've tried," Angela replies, smiling broadly.

Brooke looks up at me, and I see a grin curl the sides of her mouth. "Why don'tyoukiss me like that?"

My lips move wordlessly as I try to formulate a response, but can't think of one, and decide to take her words for the challenge that they likely were anyway.

Moving back to her, I get a hold of her pert bum, lift her up, and enjoy the way her legs wrap around my waist, her gown riding up to her thighs. Moving my right hand to the small of her back, I press her close to me, and she has to lower her head slightly to meet my lips. My tongue darts between her lips, but when she opens up to let it in, I pull it back. Thank you, Jennifer, for teaching me that trick! After a few seconds of playing cat and mouse, she grabs my cheeks, growls hungrily, and refuses to open up at my next tease.

Concentrating my full will on her pleasure, she gasps, and this time when my tongue enters her mouth, it stays there. I don't know how long we stay like that, me concentrating on my childhood friend's bliss while kissing her passionately, but the feeling of my pants disappearing, and my phallic rod slipping into a warm wet mouth, distracts me enough that I release my mental control on Brooke.

She gasps, throwing her head back, and allowing me to nibble lightly on her neck. I feel a different movement near my left hand, still on her buttocks, and realize that Angela must be playing with Brooke, while giving me head. She really is multi-talented!

"No more!" Brooke wheezes, trying to wriggle free of my arms. "You both have made your point." She looks at me sharply as I set her down after Angela relinquishes my prick. "If you ever kiss me like that in the real world, I may end up jumping you, consequences be damned."

I can't hide my smile as I reply, "I can control when I want to conceive."

Tears form in Brooke's beautiful eyes, and she looks between Angela and me. I can practically feel the hope pouring from the mermaid.

"We think. . . ." the succubus clarifies, but it only slightly diminishing the joy in those familiar sea green eyes.

Angela and I are pulled into a powerful hug from the former assassin, and this time there is no doubt about the feelings of love and joy that pour forth from both women.

My cock is still rock hard, and being pressed against these beautiful women only makes me hornier. I move my mouth to Angela's, dropping my right hand to Brooke's soaked twat. I easily find the redhead's clit, and press firmly against it as I bring my left hand around to the succubus's right pierced nipple. Lightly tugging on the jewelry elicits a moan from the blue haired woman, and I release her mouth to turn back to Brooke's waiting lips.

Deciding to have some fun with the physics of this place, I tilt the world until both women are lying on top of me. This brings a round of giggles from them, and I see their eyes sparkle for a moment as they look at each other. Brooke breaks the gaze and looks at me for just a moment, then grabs the back of Angela's head and pulls her into a passionate kiss. This time it's Angela that's caught off guard, and I wonder that the succubus hadn't read the mermaid's intentions. I guess it's not a foolproof ability.

Angela's hand drops to my saliva slickened rod, and starts aiming it for the mermaid's vagina, as if to say, "What are you waiting for."

Gripping the redhead's hips, I move her fully on top of me, and moan as I feel her hips start to move. Her wet slit slides up and down my pole, as she moans in frustration that I'm not inside her already. Angela gets the angle just right, and the next time she slips back, my head penetrates her tight hole, conforming to her inner constriction, and sliding in deeper. Her vagina grips my meat in a confining grip, and I involuntarily hunch my hips, wanting to go even farther into her delightful depths.

Angela pulls away from me, but my attention is immediately pulled back to Brooke as she mashes her lips to mine, her tongue diving into my mouth and demanding attention. Her hips pick up a frantic rhythm, resulting in a constantsquelch, squelch, squelchnoise.

"Oh, Lyden," she gasps, throwing her head back and moaning in delight. I use the opportunity to latch onto one of her tiny tits, suckling the small but hard nipple between my lips, and nipping lightly at the rubbery tip with my teeth.

Suddenly she freezes, gasping loudly, an odd sensation rippling through her vaginal walls. Letting go of her areola, I look around Brooke's slender body, to see Angela behind her, and by her movements, I realize she must have at least a couple fingers in the mermaid's anus. Brooke cranes her neck to look as well, and I can see her considering the situation. Angela doesn't stop her stimulation however, and I watch as her constant ministrations win through, and Brooke moans, her eyes rolling back, and her hips returning to their frenetic pace.

It only takes her a few seconds before her cunt grips my pole, and I feel her love fluids slipping out around my penis.

Angela pulls her off me, and I watch as she pulls her fingers out and drives Brooke's orgasm even higher by diving in and tasting the redhead's lower lips.

Carefully I slip out from under Brooke, and move around behind the blue-haired punk. Dropping to my knees behind her, I glide right into the ready and willing succubus. Once again our sex organs strive to conform to the other, writhing and undulating with each adaptation, adding a whole other sensation to our love-making.

I grip her hips, pulling out except for the tip before shoving back into her, my pelvis slapping against her ass cheeks. She grunts at the impact, driving her face further into Brooke's crotch. After a couple of pounding thrusts, Brooke loses her balance, and falls forward. With her usual agility, she rolls over, and to my surprise grips a couple handfuls of the succubus's short blue hair, and pulls her back between her legs.

This also pulls her off me, and I have to waddle forward to re-aim myself. I decide to go for her other hole, and relish the way her tight anus feels as it stretches around my sensitive tip. She wriggles her hips against me, allowing me to move deeper into her tight colon.

Brooke catches my eyes, and I see her smiling dreamily at me. Her fingers are still tangled in Angela's hair, holding her in place. She pulls back on the handful of hair, and sits up enough to kiss the other woman.

I'm shocked at the change in Brooke, but I've verified that that she is free of possession. She truly is changing, and of her own free will. Or is it because of the constant joining of our souls? As I think about it, I realize that the succubus's soul has been mixing with the mermaid's as well. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.

Angela's insistent booty shake makes me realize that I'd stopped moving. I return to slipping in and out of her tight sphincter, making her moan into the women's shared kiss, until the succubus's colon grips me powerfully as she cums, her love juices dripping out of her cunny.

Brooke pulls away, but to my shock once more, I watch as she wriggles under the blue-haired punk, and a couple seconds later feel her tongue switch between my balls and Angela's twat.

The whole surreal experience is too much for me, and I let loose my load, deep into Angela's rear.

* * *

The police station doors open on their own and I step through. My hands are sweaty, and I can feel my heart pounding as I walk up to the bulletproof glass. I'm not sure exactly why I'm so nervous, I can't shake the feeling that things are about to go badly.

Why did I have to insist on coming here alone?

I shake my head to rid it of the paranoia gripping me. Nothing is wrong, they just have a few questions, I tell myself. Aldol thinks I'm dead. I'm safe.

"Excuse me," I say to get the police woman's attention, "I—"

"Lyden Snow!" she exclaims as she looks at me. "Stay where you are, you're under arrest!" A buzzer sounds, and within moments, police officers, weapons drawn and pointed at my chest, surround me.

"Umm," I state nervously, trying to swallow the growing lump in my throat, "I understand you wanted to talk to me?"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Author's Notes:

Big thanks toGarbonzo607for the awesome edits, ideas, and advice. Without his help, this story would have been a LOT more lackluster and confusing.He is also responsible for some of the ideas in this chapter.

12