The Succubae Seduction Ch. 20

Story Info
Cops, confrontations, and coworkers.
7.4k words
4.78
32.9k
36

Part 48 of the 62 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

Fresh out of Marchosias's maniacal fantasy world, Lyden is heartbroken and worn out, but of course, life goes on, and so too must he. Plans have to be laid, and obstacles overcome if Lyden is going to have a chance at stopping the evil Aldol.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 20

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Cops, Confrontations, and Coworkers

I waste no time in getting to my feet, but my balance is off and I tip over, landing hard on the carpeted floor.

Head swimming, I look around to see that I'm the only one awake, though Areth's tiny form is starting to stir. Brooke, Ondine, Lisa, and Becky all lie motionless. Flashes of witnessing their deaths flit through my mind as I try to regain my feet.

Brooke's body severed in two bloody pieces.

A spear thrust through Becky's torso, pain contorting her pretty features.

Angela's head flying through the air, cut from her body.

A sword thrust through Ondine's stomach, her face still full of rage at Thomas's death.

Lisa's neck snapped from a kick delivered by Brooke's foot.

A broken sword thrust through Jennifer's neck, her eyes open wide in surprise and confusion.

No! I shake my head, trying to clear it. They can't be dead! It had all been a dream. Oh, please let it all have been a dream.

If it had been a dream, then why am I still naked? And why is Muramasa bundled up with my pants?

A shudder runs through me, as I contemplate my fate with the cursed sword. Why had Marchosias been surprised by it? Hadn't he given it to me in his dream reality?

I don't have time for that right now. Getting back up to my hands and knees, I crawl over to where Brooke is slumped over on the floor. Placing my fingers against her neck, a heavy sigh escapes me when I find her pulse. Feeling solid again, I get to my feet and this time stay upright. I keep my pace regular as I walk over to Lisa and Becky; I'm still a little unsteady. Relief washes through me as I find strong pulses on both their necks. From here I can make out the normal rise and fall of Ondine's chest.

Moving back to the tiny Areth, I pick up her small form in my hands, and she begins to stir. Grabbing her clothing, I hand it to her, and she quickly gets dressed, somehow getting her top on around her wings.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, concerned for the four-inch woman.

Running her hands down her dress, she gives herself a quick check, and then looks at me curiously.

"Better than I thought," she states, wonder in her eyes. "I thought I would feel empty, or something, but I actually feel more alive than I have since coming to your world."

"Well, that's something at least," I tell her, still sad that she no longer has a soul of her own.

"What's going on?" Lisa asks groggily, sitting up and rubbing her eyes while I get dressed. The other women also begin stirring, and looking around in wonder, appearing muddled.

I leave the cursed sword on the floor, not wanting to touch it, but mentally knowing that I'll have to put it on at some point, or it'll put itself on me.

"What do you remember?" I ask the women, when they sit up.

Each woman tells me in turn about their experiences. Becky and Lisa are astounded to find out that they still remember their skills with fighting, though I notice they didn't get to keep their blades. Why was I so unlucky?

Ondine and Brooke look at each other sheepishly, as they remember battling each other, and the curly redhead keeps apologizing profusely to the other mermaid for killing her.

It takes a bit to sort everything out, by which time Angela arrives, still in her Amazon guise. She remembers just as much as Brooke does, shuddering as she recalls being the demon's thrall, with no will of her own.

"When I woke up," the succubus says, "I was in the back of an ambulance. Apparently someone saw me collapse in the grocery store, and nearly fainted when they saw me change into this form. I had to leave the EMTs in quite a horny state, just to get out of there." Knowing just what the woman is capable of, I almost feel sorry for the medical workers. Hopefully no one gets pregnant out of the ordeal. "They wouldn't let me leave until they'd done a thorough examination, but I felt I needed to get back here as soon as possible."

Remembering that Sheila, Thomas, AnnaBelle, and Jennifer had also been in the fantasy world, I think to call them, but Becky stops me. "If the police know about your connection to them, their lines might be tapped. If you call them, we'll have the police here within minutes." I'm glad Becky's thinking straight right now, my mind is still a mess.

I look back to Angela to borrow the police woman's phone, and groan when I realize she'd probably lost it when Marchosias forced her into the Amazonian semblance. My anger with Marchosias's meddling is really beginning to rise.

You should have let me taste him, more. He was so sweet!

Shuddering, I try to push the wicked blade's words from my mind. I may hate Marchosias pretty badly at the moment, but I'm not sure he deserves that kind of death.

"How long have we been out?" I ask, looking around the room. I was supposed to call the police station back the following day, but we'd been in that dream for about two days.

"Not long," Lisa says, looking at her phone. "Maybe an hour."

"That would explain why I was still in the ambulance," Angela states. "Um, Lyden? Where did you get that sword?" The succubus points to my hip.

With another groan, I look and see that Muramasa is securely fastened to my left side. At least he's quiet now. "A gift from Marchosias, I think," I state uncertainly. The demon had been surprised I had the blade, and even appeared to be afraid of it. "It's name is Muramasa."

Angela, Brooke, and Ondine all flinch and back away from me, fear in their eyes.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous that thing is?" Angela demands worriedly of me. "That thing will corrupt you, until you've killed everyone around you." She looks around the room to emphasize her point. "The only way to break the curse is to. . . ."

"To die," I finish for her. "I know, but what else can I do? I didn't choose the sword. I had it when I woke up in Marchosias's fantasy world."

"Break the curse, of course," Areth says, landing on my shoulder. We all look at her, none of us understanding. "Oh, come on! I can't be the only one to know how to break the curse of that katana." When none of us answer her, except for a few shakes of the head, she continues, "I guess I am. Well, it's simple, really. All we have to do is find Masamune. The blade is oppositely cursed. Put the two together, and he'll be fine. The two curses will cancel each other out." She pauses, before sitting daintily on my shoulder. "Now, who knows where that blade is?" Did she have to ask that so happily?

"No one's been able to find that blade in centuries," Brook protests at the same time Becky asks, "How is it cursed differently?"

Surprisingly, it's Angela that answers the question. "Masamune is peaceful, where Muramasa is the epitome of evil. Only the most wicked can be harmed by Masamune." She turns to face the fairy and me, before adding, "The opposing forces of the two swords would tear his mind apart."

"Maybe, maybe not," Areth replies cryptically. "Either he goes mad and kills all of us, commits suicide therefore dooming both of our worlds if the prophecy is true, or tries this one chance to counteract the curse."

"But we don't know where the other sword is," Ondine reminds us.

"I do," Angela says quietly. We all look at her, shock apparent in our faces.

"How?" Brooke demands. "It's been lost for centuries."

Angela only shakes her head though, before answering a different question. "It's in the Pillar of Light's realm." She drops her eyes to the floor. "I can guide you there."

"How do you know this?" Brooke demands again, but I can see that the succubus doesn't want to answer.

"That's not important right now," Becky says, coming to the succubus's rescue and getting everyone's attention. Angela shoots her a grateful look, but Brooke glares at the short brunette, obviously not willing to let this go. "We've got a lot on our plate, and how someone knows something isn't as important as how we're going to get things accomplished." Facing Angela directly, she holds up her pointer finger and says, "We need to get a phone that won't be traced back here, but I don't think we want to get anyone innocent into trouble." Lifting her social finger, she looks to the fairy still perched on my shoulder, "We need to make that appointment with Gaia, but we should have plenty of time for that." Third finger rises. "Since Marchosias was kind enough to give us all weapons skills, we need to get weapons."

"Ondine and Brooke, I'm putting you on that detail," I pipe up, seeing where the smart woman is going. "Stay on Earth if you can. I don't want you taking any unnecessary risks." Turning back to Angela again, I add "You'll need to guide Areth and me to this other sword. Unfortunately, also thanks to Marchosias, the fairy and I are permanently tied together."

Everyone gives us a pitying look, until Areth sticks her tongue out at them. At least the tiny fairy's attitude hasn't changed. It seems to be just the trick, as the mood noticeably lightens.

"Let's get that phone and call Captain Jewkes. I want to get my name cleared as soon as possible," I inform the room. Angela takes off immediately, I think as much to escape Brooke's demanding glare as to be useful. I plop myself on the couch to wait.

It's late, and everyone decides to go to sleep, but after the two sex sessions in the fantasy world—had that really only been an hour long?—I'm too wired up to rest.

You can't trust them, Muramasa whispers in my mind. Sooner or later they will betray you. The succubus. The mermaids. Even the weak humans and tiny fairy will lead you to disaster, unless you let me feed on them. None of them truly care about you, only what they can get from you.

I try to shove the insidious voice away from my mind, but the part about Angela sticks. Why wouldn't she say how she knew about the location of Masamune? It's not as though she's ever. . . . No! I mentally think. Angela can be trusted. She has her reasons, and she only wants to help.

Why is Muramasa laughing?

Concluding that an idle mind will only give the cursed sword more fodder to play with, I check on Becky, and find she's still awake, so I ask for one of her legal books.

"Sure, any particular topic?" she asks.

"I don't know," I tell her. "I keep hearing about all these laws that we're breaking in the Shadow World, and just want to see what I can think up." It's a lie, but I don't want to tell her that I'm working to fight the sword's influence.

The sound of Muramasa's continued laughter echoes in my head, but I ignore it. I can trust them, dammit!

"You realize none of my books will cover the other world, right?" Becky asks, concern in her tone.

"That's okay," I tell her, getting an idea. "Maybe just something on immigration laws, or marriage laws? Those seem to be the ones I keep running afoul of."

I realize my mistake in mentioning marriage as soon as the words leave my mouth. I see the short brunette mouth the word 'marriage,' and her cheeks go a deep red color, before she turns away wordlessly. She returns a moment later, with a thick book in her hands, refusing to meet my eyes as she hands it over.

"I'm not sure if this will help, but here." She shoves the book into my hands, and flees before I can explain. I wonder what she's thinking.

I spend the next little while giving myself a headache, trying to read all the legalese on various marriage laws. Thankfully the fairy gives me some space, and even the katana keeps his whisperings down to a minimum.

Hands start rubbing my shoulders, and I look up into Brooke's deep green eyes.

"You were looking a little stressed," she tells me.

"Thanks," I reply appreciatively, placing my hand on hers. "There's just so much that needs to be done. Sometimes it feels like I have a mountain to climb, but no gear to climb it with."

"You're not the only one here," she reminds me. "You aren't carrying this burden alone. Let us be your gear." She smiles at me, but her brows knit together for a moment. "Come with me," she says quietly, pulling me to my feet.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask with a smile, trying to hide my sudden unease. I see Arethusa asleep on the couch, and guess that the other women are asleep around the house.

She just returns my smile, though, and leads me out to the backyard.

"You know, growing up in the Shadow World, we didn't have stars," her tone is wistful.

"I didn't know that," I reply, looking up at the night sky. The stars are hidden behind a layer of clouds. "Did you grow up in an area that had night?"

She holds my hand, and turns to look at me. "No, but sometimes I'd visit the border of where the Pillar of Darkness's realm enters Varun's." Her statement doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Maybe I'm going to have to see if there's a map or something to the Shadow World.

"Even in the city, there aren't many stars," I say, slipping my arm around her waist.

She turns her slender body to face mine, and what little light comes from the house illuminates her beautiful features. Silence reigns for a few moments, as we just take in each other's features, and the peaceful night. Even Muramasa remains silent, which I'm thankful for.

"I love you," she whispers self-consciously.

"I love you, Brooke," I reply, bringing our faces close together, and kissing her tenderly.

Her arms slip around my neck, pulling me tighter into the kiss. My hands roam her back a little, before I finally drop them to her small rear. We kiss like this for a bit, before she drops her hands to my shirt and lifts it over my head.

Our eyes meet as my shirt comes off, and I see her bite her bottom lip in thought. "I want you, Lyden. We . . . we haven't been together, at least not really, and I wanted to have you before you talked to the police, or go on find the other sword, or meet with Gaia, or some other crazy thing happens."

I'm surprised as I hear her say that, realizing that she's right. Every time we've been together, has been in one of our minds. This will be the first time we'll be together in truth.

Smiling gently at her, I start to undo my pants, letting them and Muramasa drop to the grass.

Our eyes meet for only a moment before her hand goes to my groin, fondling my manhood and bringing me to full hardness, while her lips press back against mine and our tongues dance. We're only kissing for a short time, before she drops to her knees, and sucks my rigid phallus between her soft lips. Dropping my hands to her red curls, I moan, as I feel her tongue go to work around the sensitive rim of my cock's head.

"Oh, Brooke," I moan, as she starts to move her head back and forth, slowly swallowing more and more of my turgid prick down her throat. It doesn't take long before I feel her tongue slipping out to wash my scrotum, her nose pressed into my pelvis, and my compacted prick nicely ensconced within her trachea.

She holds like this for a while, and I begin to wonder if she can breathe, until I move her hair aside, and see her gills fluttering. I didn't know she could use them in the atmosphere, but as she continues with my rod firmly ensconced in her throat, I can't complain.

Feeling myself start to get close, I gently pull her off me, wanting to be with my childhood friend completely.

She seems to know exactly how I'm feeling, as she lies back and lifts her hips to take off her pants. Words are unnecessary, as I drop between her legs, planting a tender kiss on her crotch. Deciding that I need a break in order not to blow immediately, I suck in her inner labia, enjoying the sounds of her light moaning at my ministrations.

Her love fluids, already lubricating her hole, start to flow in earnest, and I lap them up hungrily. Sucking hard on her clit makes her squeal, and her strong thighs squeeze my head as she cums, sending waves of delicious energy into me.

As soon as her thighs release their grip on my skull, I kiss my way up her body, spending no small amount of time on her small sensitive nipples. The tip of my cock bumps against the slim woman's vulva, making us both moan in anticipation. Reaching down between us, I rub myself against her slit, prolonging the moment of completion.

"Umm," the beautiful redhead whispers, and I look up from her small breast at her, "It's been decades since I've been with anyone physically."

I understand immediately what she's telling me. Her hymen has grown back. I wonder if it takes seven years for mermaids like it does for humans?

Moving my mouth over to her other tit, I place my cock at her delightful entrance. "Ready?" I ask.

"Just get it over with already," she mutters. Taking that as my cue, I slowly work my way inside her, my penis conforming to her undeniably tight canal. As soon as I bump up against the thin barrier of flesh, I hold still, and look deep into her eyes.

"One. . . . Two," I throw my hips forward with force, tearing apart her hymen and sinking fully into her. "Three," I say belatedly, as she bites her knuckle to keep from screaming.

"That was worse than I remembered," she tells me, when she has full control of herself again.

"I'm sorry," I apologize softly into her ear.

"Don't be," she replies back, hugging me tightly to her body. "It was long overdue."

My lips press against her neck, and ever so slowly, I begin to pull out. Her maimed right hand drops to my buttocks, squeezing it, and urging me back into her.

Every inch of her slippery cunt feels like heaven as we complete ourselves, our souls in sync. My lips travel up her neck to her ear, where I nibble lightly on her earlobe.

Her hips pick up a rhythm in time with my own, and soon we're both grunting, panting, and moaning as I bring my lips back to hers.

Suddenly her inner walls constrict as she cries into my mouth in bliss, driving my pleasure higher as her delicious energy pours into my soul. Without any other warning, my orgasm hits, as I fire my non-fertilizing ejaculate deep into her.

"Thank you, Lyden," she mumbles, as we hold each other.

This was a much better distraction than those law books, I think to myself.

We lay like this for a bit, before we decide to dress, and head back in.

A knock on the door startles me, and I find my hand on Muramasa's pommel before I even realize I'm on edge.

Lisa rushes out of her room and waves me to hiding. I realize the merit in it, heading into the kitchen, when I hear a mature woman at the door and at first think it's AnnaBelle, until I hear the woman swear.

"Dammit, lemme in, Lisa," the woman at the door states firmly. "I got what Lyden wanted."

"Angela?" I ask, coming around the corner.

Standing in the doorway is a slightly pudgy older woman, gray lightly sprinkling her otherwise light brown hair and a smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. In her hand is a flip phone, which looks ancient compared to modern cellphones. While there is a matronly beauty to her, this is the oldest I've seen the succubus.

"About time you got back," I grouse, suddenly ornery with the woman for making me worry. She blinks at me, the smile fading from her face, and I realize how I'm acting. "Sorry," I mutter, feeling ashamed. Why was I suddenly upset? I'm still a little euphoric from being with Brooke. "Whose form is that?"

"I figured the only person that Captain Jewkes would trust, is Mrs. Jewkes," she says, and I can see that my attitude has dimmed her inner light a bit.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers