The Succubae Seduction Ch. 21

Story Info
Subtlety abounds.
6.3k words
4.81
35.5k
29

Part 49 of the 62 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,215 Followers

Surprising allies come forth to help, as Lyden's control slowly begins to erode. Muramasa is meticulously taking over Lyden's willpower, turning his emotions and manipulating his thoughts against those that would aid him. Time draws near for Lyden and company to return to the Shadow World, but will it be a path of stone, or a path of blood?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Chapter 21
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Subtlety

"And that's the gist of it," I finish talking, looking at everyone in my office. Sheila, Debbie, and Thomas look at me with varying emotions, ranging from pure incredulity on Debbie's slightly plump features, to calm acceptance on Thomas's older face. Even Jennifer shows some doubt about what I'm saying, even though she's faced a denizen of the Shadow World first hand. Sheila just stares at me with an unreadable expression. I wonder how she feels about the way I used her in the fantasy world Marchosias had forced us into. AnnaBelle just nods her head, as if she'd already figured everything out. Only Ondine seems bored with what I've been talking about.

Turning to AnnaBelle, I take a deep breath to steady myself before delivering the news I know will hit her the hardest. "What do you know about your reverend, or father, or whatever he is, Michael Chilton?"

Her brows draw together, and I can see she's already getting defensive. "He's the most pious and religious man I've ever met," she informs me, her tone confident and full of fervor. "I've seen him heal the sick through faith, restore the lame, and help the poor. He devotes his time and efforts at a homeless shelter, and never has an unkind thing to say." Her eyes sharpen as she regards me for a few seconds, and I let her get everything out before I drop the awful news. "Why do you ask, Lyden? Is he someone from your other world?"

I debate on saying that it isn'tmyother world. Earth is my world! But I don't. "He paid me a visit last night, where I'm staying." I avoid mentioning that I'm staying at my girlfriend's place while three other sexual interests—Sheila, Jennifer, and Areth—are here with me. I don't think Sheila would appreciate that news, though I'm certain Jennifer would get a kick out of it. "He was the reason we all shared that, um, vision."

She raises one eyebrow at that statement. "I'm sure he felt there was something to be learned by it." Her words say one thing, but her tone is troubled.

"Oh, he did alright," I tell her, trying to smother an annoyed chuckle. "Areth?" Throughout my talking, the little fairy had remained hidden in the back of my shirt. When she emerges, a new round of gasps sounds around the room. Only AnnaBelle and Ondine show no surprise by her appearance.

"My daughter," Thomas whispers, then shakes his head to clear the thought.

"In the vision she was," I agree with the older man sadly, before turning back to face AnnaBelle. "Marchosias found out I'd tricked him concerning her. That vision was his punishment."

Anger suffuses AnnaBelle's mature features. "Are you telling me that Reverend Chilton works for that demon?" Her voice is almost loud enough to be called a yell.

It's Arethusa that responds, fluttering up to her, "No, he is telling you that your holy man is Marchosias, simple human."

AnnaBelle's face turns a deep dark crimson color, and I fear she's about to blow a gasket, but suddenly she calms. "I don't believe you," she tells us, her voice barely controlled, "but I can see that you believe it. It's much more likely that your demon took the image of my Reverend when he visited you."

I nod to her, though I don't believe it for a moment. The voice of the two had been the same, something I hadn't realized until after he'd changed into his wolf form. I'd only met the reverend one other time, but even then, I hadn't much cared for the charismatic man. Now I know why.

Looking around the small office space, I see all eyes are on me. Well, all eyes except for Ondine's blue orbs. She's looking at Thomas curiously. I remember how she'd acted towards the mature man in the vision, and wonder how much of that carried over into the real world.

"Lyden" Sheila's commanding voice breaks the silence, "can I have a word with you in private?"

I nod to my boss, before leaning over to Ondine and whispering, "Go to him."

She looks up at me wide-eyed, obviously surprised that I knew what she was thinking, before shaking her head.

Shrugging my shoulders, I start to follow Sheila out, but stop when Areth follows me. "Stay here if you can," I tell the tiny golden woman. "If you start to grow weak, then follow after, but this needs to be private."

This might be a good test for how far I can get from her. I'm only slightly surprised at how readily she agrees. She must really trust me.

"Don't be gone too long," she tells me, and I nod that I won't.

Stepping into the hallway, Sheila starts to head back to the conference room, but I stop her before we get too far. She glares at me, her eyes narrowing. "What the hell are you playing at, Lyden?" she demands, her finger stabbing at my chest.

"Um, huh?" I ask, momentarily dumbfounded.

"Don't play dumb," she nearly yells. "You knew who I was in that—that place, and you used me like a common whore!"

"What? No! I mean, I did use you like that, but I didn't know who you were. My memories had been changed. I didn't know whoanybodywas!" I try to keep my voice down, not wanting anyone to overhear.

Her hand balls into a fist against my chest, and she drops her head to my torso. She starts to shake, and feeling sorry for the woman, I wrap my arms around her.

"You want to know the worst part?" she asks me, and I can hear tears in her voice. Not knowing what to say, I just rub her back, letting her work through her emotions. "The worst part is, I still dream about that. I still crave it." She lifts her head to look deep into my gray eyes, and her conviction is such that I can't look away. "I grow wet every time I think about it. I didn't wear panties today, hoping you'd come in. Wanting to be used like that again."

"I'm sorry," I murmur, truly feeling bad for her.

Apparently it was the wrong thing to say. Anger flashes in her eyes again, and she tries to pull away, but I hold her to me.

"Sorry? You'resorry?! I don't want you to be sorry, Mr. Snow; I want you to bend me over and fuck the ever living shit out of me. Iwant you to shove your cock down my throat, gag me, and use me in every way. I want—"

I cut her off, as I grab a handful of her long black hair, pull her head back and mash my lips to hers. Her entire body shudders as I forcefully part her lips, and she has a minor orgasm, a small portion of her soul joining mine. She really must have been on edge, for her to cum so quickly and easily.

Pulling back from her, I let her fill her lungs with air, as she bends over, putting her hands on her knees.

"It's because you're this generator thing, isn't it?" she asks me breathlessly. When I don't immediately answer, she tilts her head up to look at me. "Why I feel, for lack of a better term, addicted to you."

"I'm not sure," I reply, not liking her terminology, but understanding her point. "It's not something I do on purpose. I've been told that our souls mix when I'm with someone and they become loyal to me, though I think it's a two way street."

Her eyes widen unexpectedly before she says, "My God. Debbie, Thomas, and AnnaBelle? Have you been fucking the whole office?"

"No," I chuckle slightly at the accusation. "I'm not into men, Debbie and I have never been together, and AnnaBelle is too married to her religious views to even consider it. She helped me rescue a friend, but we've never fucked."

"And that other woman, Ondine? Jennifer! That's why she lost the weight so fast, isn't it?" she gasps.

"Ondine, no," I state. "You guessed right about Jennifer, though." I feel embarrassed admitting this to her. Especially after she'd been so angry with Jennifer claiming to be my girlfriend when she'd called in sick for me.

"You really aren't human, are you?" Her brows knit together, and her eyes drop to my waist. "Where didthatcome from?"

Cursing, I already know what she's talking about by the insidious whisper that starts crying out to be fed. Muramasa.

"This is a damned curse I can't wait to be rid of," I tell her, nearly spitting venom in my sudden anger. Why won't the motherfucking sword leave me alone long enough to conduct my own business? I'd promised to put the bastard back on.

"Lyden, are you alright?" The fear in her tone brings me out of my fury, and I realize I have a white-knuckled clutch on Muramasa's grip.

Forcefully releasing my hand, I sigh deeply, regaining control. "My next stop is to try and break this curse," I tell her, still fighting off the influence of the iniquitous blade.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Her tone, so innocent and concerned, hits something deep inside me, and I look up to see her hands clasped in front of her, eyes wide and endearing.

I snap. I'm not proud about what I do next. My feelings of impotence at everything that has been happening to me rise up in a towering wave, crashing back down and demanding an outlet. For what TanaVesta did to me in her chambers, when I had no choice. For the twelve who died in my apartment complex, due to the fire from the Pillar of Fire's assassin. For the pain and wounds Angela suffered. For the torture and maiming Brooke had to suffer while under that vast body of water. For everything Marchosias has done, and still he's escaped my vengeance. For Miranda's incompetent actions and attempts to kill my friends and me. Everything boils up in my mind, my emotions going haywire.

And Sheila just happens to be the poor soul in front of me, willing and waiting.

Like the stories of the cavemen of old, I grab the woman, fling her over my shoulder and dart into the nearest office. With the blood pounding in my ears, I'm unable to hear if she protests the rough treatment, and to be honest, I'm not sure if I even care right now.

The room is empty, though richly furnished, and I set my boss down long enough to rip her clothes off in shreds. The way she moves and looks at me in shock only drives my desire and ardor higher. In short order, she's completely naked. My pants strike the floor mere moments later, and I spin her around, before bending her over the desk by the open back window, and plow into her soft folds with my raging phallus. For her sake, she's already sopping wet, and I'm just able to make out a cry of passion or pain from her. Her pleasure, for once, is not my aim, and I grab her long black tresses once more, hauling back until she's standing upright, only her legs against the desk keeping her from tumbling forward from the force of me plowing into her tight cunt.

"Yes!" She moans passionately. "Use me, Lyden. Fuck me. Fuck your little whore slave. I'm yours in any way you want, just use me."

Reaching around her torso with my left hand, I get a hold of her nipple and twist it, enjoying the way her pussy constricts as it clamps down on me.

Energy floods through me a second later, clearing my mind, and I realize she's just orgasmed. With the wash of new strength, comes her joy at our coupling, washing away my own anger and I falter for a second, as I realize how roughly I'd been treating her.

Even though I know she's enjoyed it thus far, I still slow down for a second, until I hear her moan in frustration.

I pull out of her anyway, and when she turns around to see what I'm doing, I get a handful of each c-cup breast, and shove her carefully back against the desk. She topples onto it, and I can see her bald coochy glistening at me. Without hesitation, I dive in tongue first, and lap up her juices. My hands go back up to her breasts, as I tweak her nipples in time with my tongue darting in and out of her. Her cries of pleasure ring out in the office, and I don't care if anyone else hears this time.

She ismine! Muramasa declares.

She will never be yours, I mentally tell the sword. I am her master. She is my slave, now and always.

With that thought firmly in my head, I bring my right hand down, and shove two fingers into her, just long enough to wet them, before pulling them out, and roughly shoving them into her anus.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Sheila Lance screams out in ecstasy. "Use me, Lyden. Use me like the little slut that I am. My body is yours to use however and whenever you want, as long as you use me, I will be your willing slave." Apparently she really means it!

With those words fresh in my ears, I stand up, and aim my cock for her ass. She reaches down, and spreads her cheeks for me just in time, as I move my hips forward, turgid prick like a missile, impaling her colon with it.

Again she screams out in delight, and this time she orgasms powerfully, her anus gaining a powerful grip on my penetrating penis and finally sending me over the edge.

Our bliss is short lived, however, as the owner of the office we'd confiscated returns. "What the fuck is going on in here?" A voice rings out, deep and angry. Suddenly embarrassed, I look up to see Sheila's boss, Trevor Anderson, standing in the doorway, a stack of papers in his hands. "Sheila?" he demands, as she looks up at him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing in my office?"

She sits up, and I step back, slipping out of her rear. With perfect aplomb she looks at her boss for only a second, before dropping to her knees in front of me. "Cleaning off my master, Trevor" she says evenly, before sucking my limp prick between her lips, and cleaning our mixed juices off me.

The other man goes into apoplectic shock, as I moan at her ministrations. I'm not at all surprised when he begins screaming that we're both fired. He does, however, calm down perceptively when I pull my pants back up, sword and all.

Luckily Sheila's skirt had survived my attack well enough, though her blouse is nothing more than rags now. With a smile still plastered on my face, I walk over to the other man, and remove his suit coat. Mr. Anderson doesn't even fight me off, as I search the pockets and hand his stuff back to him.

Placing his coat about her shoulders, we leave the office, and head back to our old office.

All eyes turn our way, and I don't miss the knowing looks they give us. AnnaBelle is disapproving of course, Debbie somehow looks both disgusted and intrigued, Jennifer just grins from ear to ear, and Thomas. . . . Well, the other man just keeps looking between Sheila, Ondine, and me. After a second, he smiles gamely my way, winks, and turns back to Ondine. Apparently they'd been having a conversation before we'd entered. Only Areth doesn't seem to care, as she flits about the room examining everything in it.

"I think we'd better get going before someone calls security on us," I say, looking at Jennifer.

"They already have," she tells me. "I told them I'd take care of it, since I was already in the area."

"Thank you," I tell her appreciatively.

"Don't mention it!" She replies almost too happily. "It's not every day I get to escort two sexual freaks out of the building after they get caught fucking on one of the big-wig's desk."

Sheila lifts her head and glares at the big-breasted woman, then looks at me, before her cheeks go red and she drops her gaze.

Sheila and I pack up our desks, and out of the corner of my eyes I see Thomas hand something to Ondine, before we turn and leave. Surprisingly, AnnaBelle follows us out.

"I want to go with you," the pious woman states when Jennifer drops us off at the Orange Bubble.

"You know how dangerous it is," I remind her, knowing she's talking about the Shadow World. "You also know what happened last time." I try to say it kindly, but I'm just not really in the mood right now to put up with any of her bullshit.

"I understand," she says contritely, "but I need to go. I, my faith, it's . . . there's something. . . ." She trails off, not able to put into words what she means.

"You've had a crisis of faith, and need something to believe in again," I fill in for her, saying the words she couldn't. She nods at me, and I shake my head again. "It's even more dangerous this time. This sword brings out urges and feelings that I'm usually able to control," I tell her, hoping my words are true. "Usually. In truth, I'd go alone if I could. No one is safe around me as long as I carry this cursed blade."

The older woman looks at my hip as I pat the blade. "But you're going to the realm of Light. Your succubus said that the god I believe in is the Pillar of Light," she argues with me.

"And what is faith, if you have tangible proof?" I ask her right back. I feel for the woman, but I really don't think it'll be a good idea for her to come along.

"And what is my life, if I have nothing to live for?" That statement strikes home, and I finally drop my head in acquiescence.

"You know where to be, first thing in the morning," I tell her sadly. "And let the consequences be on your head. I will protect you if I can, but I can't protect you from me." Without waiting for a response, I turn and climb into the Orange Bubble.

A now familiar gasp behind me tells me that Sheila followed me in. I spin on her, my anger all too easily rising once again. Her eyes are roving the expansive inside of my car, but as soon as I speak, her brown eyes subserviently look at me. "Where I'm going, I don't think you want to follow," I state, not wanting to reveal. . . . What? What do I consider Becky and Lisa's house? My harem? I don't like that thought, but I can't replace it with a better one.

Ondine and Areth enter my car, and they both take one look at me, before heading to the back of the vehicle, where the bed is, leaving my somewhat alone with my slave.

"Can any of your other girlfriends handle you in the way I can?" She asks solicitously of me, and I do a double take. "Oh, come now, master. I know I'm not the only one. That much is easy enough to figure out." She shoots a knowing glance at the fairy. The fact that she's calling me master now, when we're not alone sends an odd thrill through me. Is this something that I've long kept hidden, or is it some influence from Muramasa? Either way, I need to get back to the Shadow World, and find Masamune, the oppositely cursed sword.

"You're right," I tell her, but I'm not yet ready to accede. "But more than your life will be at risk. We'll be facing unknown monsters, in a world I barely understand, led by a succubus that knows more than she should, with a religious zealot and a precocious fairy as tag-alongs."

"Will I be able to serve you?" she asks, and I feel my cheeks burn when she drops to her knees and looks pleadingly up at me.

"Damn it all to hell," I mutter and nod before turning away. "Yes. Might as well bring everyone, but dammit, yes you can come." The woman that at one time had been my overbearing boss throws her arms around my legs, and thanks me profusely. I actually have to stop her from unzipping my pants, not wanting to do anything in front of Ondine and Areth.

"Pervert," the fairy says happily, as she comes back over and lands on my shoulder. Sheila takes one look at the tiny golden woman, and bursts out laughing. "You know he likes to do dirty things to women, right?" Areth asks Sheila.

"It's more fun that way," the woman still on her knees answers with ease, lightly patting my crotch and making Areth laugh.

I give Sheila the address to the girl's home, and she promises to be there first thing in the morning as well.

Throwing myself face first onto the bed, I mentally direct my car to head home.

"Is there anything I can get for you, oh wise and beneficent master?" Rolling over, I grab a pillow and chuck it at the giggling pixie.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,215 Followers
12