The Succubae Seduction Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

"Sorry," I mutter as I get to my feet, and try to straighten the blankets some before getting back under them.

Lying on my side, facing away from the still slightly glowing fairy, I try to get back to sleep. Her arm slips around me, and I can feel her breasts pressed against my back. Despite my mood, my cock also seems to notice.

"Today really screwed you up, didn't it?" she asks without preamble.

"I don't want to talk about it," I tell her, trying to keep my voice calm. I thought I'd made that clear enough, earlier.

"Well I do want to talk about it," she huffs. "I know she means a lot to you, and you lost your father today as well."

"I said I don't want to talk about it," I repeat myself, my voice full of anger. Despite everything, I can feel tears begin to fill my eyes. Why did this have to happen? I honestly don't know which is worse: having Angela leave me again, or knowing that I killed my own father.

I'm still here with you, son,Shemhazau's voice fills my mind.

It's not the same, I think.

"On the other hand," Areth continues talking as though I hadn't, "The succubus is still alive, and you're free of the cursed blade."

"I'm not free of it," I yell back. "I killed my own father, and still have the damned thing with me, only now it's filled with the voice of my father. I will never escape the guilt of what I've done!" the tears are flowing in earnest now. "And Angela left because I had no choice and killed the man she saw as her father. I can't even tell you how messed up I feel about that!"

"You're alive," she states then, as if that should make the whole world right again.

Anger over flows through me as I roll over on top of her, and pin her arms down as I glare at her. She doesn't understand, and I don't know how to make her understand. My voice is loud as I scream mere inches from her face. "I'm alive? What good is that, when everyone around me keeps getting hurt? Angela is gone, my father is dead, I'm saddled with a sword that is likely going to be more trouble than it's worth, and all you can say is, 'I'm alive'?"

"I was wondering what it would take to get you on top of me," she says then, a smile spreading across her lips and giggling softly. I can feel her hips moving against my groin, but it still takes a few seconds for her meaning to penetrate my skull. "You haven't hardly looked at me twice since we escaped from Marchosias's fantasy world. I was beginning to think you didn't care for me. Then when you found out I'd tricked you. . . . I'm glad to finally see you showing me some emotion. Treat me as you do Sheila, if you must. I can take it. Just stop ignoring me."

I'm stunned. I mean, I know she'd said she loves me, but I hadn't even realized how I'd been treating her. True, I didn't know she could change her size at will, but that gives me no right to pretend as if she's not important, or to ignore her feelings entirely.

"I-I'm sorry," I murmur, not sure what else to say as I release my grip on her arms.

"Prove it," she challenges me, giving another wiggle of her hips, making sure I don't mistake her meaning.

Just because I'm feeling perverse, I state, "I'm, sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Thrice said, and done."

Her eyes go wide for a second, before shrewdly squinting back at me. Her skin is still glowing, and as she responds, the glow brightens until it's almost blinding. "I love you. I love you. I love you. Thrice said, and done."

Shock ripples through my system as she states those words three times, meaning that they are undeniably true.

"What's that phrase you mortals have? If you keep your mouth open like that, you'll catch flies." She laughs as I close my mouth with a click of my teeth. Her laughter grows, as I continue to just stare at her, unsure of what I'm to make of the golden fairy. When her joy looks like it isn't going to end anytime soon, I press my mouth to hers, kissing her soundly.

Her mirth turns into a moan, as I grind myself against her. Underwear is the only thing either of us are wearing, and as soon as I pull away, we waste no time in removing them. I can feel her slender hands gripping my length, rubbing me against her slight slit in anticipation of our connection. When I pull my hips away, however, she groans in frustration.

"Be cruel to me if you must," she tells me earnestly, "just please me as you have in the past."

"I won't be cruel to you," I tell her softly. Bending forward, I plant a soft kiss on her neck, then another lower on her collarbone. A couple kisses later, my lips land on her sweet areola, and she gasps as I graze it with my teeth. I only spend a couple seconds here, before continuing my trek along her softly glowing skin, down her smooth stomach, until I reach the golden tuft of hair at the top of her pussy.

I can already smell her arousal, and can't resist dipping my tongue into her little pot. Her back arches as I use the tip of my tongue to lightly flick her clitoris, and a second later she's gripping my ears and pulling me forcefully against her as she cums. Energy floods me, and I begin to feel giddy inside, as a portion of her soul joins mine.

Bringing my right hand up, I slip my middle finger into her wet hole, and crook it against the top wall of her vagina. At the same time, I suck hard on her clit, occasionally popping it between my teeth, and enjoying how her legs twitch each time I do this.

"Oh Lyden! Thank you. Thank you for showing me a world where I don't have to fear everyone I meet. Thank you for showing me what real pleasure is." She sucks in a deep breath. "And thank you for making me cumagain!"

Her sweet juices begin running down my chin, and wetting the sheets as her legs clamp my skull, muffling her loud moans of pleasure.

As soon as her legs loosen their grip, I lift my head and look at her, smiling as she glows from more than just her magic.

"You are incredible," she states, slightly out of breath. "I . . . um . . . want to return the favor."

I nod at her, as I climb my way back up the bed, pausing only long enough to kiss her softly, sharing her wonderful taste between us, before flopping onto my back, and waiting for her.

"What do I do?" she asks me, tucking her light tresses behind her ear, and looking between my cock and me.

"Try kissing the tip, and do whatever you're comfortable with," I tell her coaxingly.

She follows my advice, planting her light mouth against my tiny hole, then pulling back and licking her lips. "Salty, but not terrible." She says, and then smacks her lips some more. "I think I taste better, though."

Before I can formulate a response, she drops her head forward and swallows the head of my prick between her lips, causing a moan to escape my chest.

"A little less teeth," I say, guiding her. "Good. Yes, that feels great. Try using your tongue around the rim. Oh, yeah, just like that!" I let her continue for a bit, enjoying her enthusiasm, before turning her face up to look at me. "If you keep doing that, we'll never make it to the main event," I lie to her. The truth is, she's not the most skilled, though even a bad blowjob is better than no blowjob.

"Really?" she asks me smiling, and I just nod at her. She lunges up my body, her small lithe one seeming to weigh almost nothing as she lies on top of me, hugging me fiercely. "Thank you for showing me that sex isn't something to be feared," she whispers in my ear, and I can feel her tongue flick across my earlobe. "Though I still think you're a dolt and a pervert, thank you."

I can't stop the laugh that burbles forth at her words, though it turns to a moan of pleasure as she slowly sheaths my sword in her womb. My rod conforms to her slick inner walls, as I slowly sink deeper and deeper into her.

Her teeth nip lightly on my neck and her arms wrap tightly around my torso as her fingernails dig into my skin. My hands slide down her slender back, avoiding her delicate wings, until they rest on her pert bum. I remember sliding into her back door, and feel myself growing harder at the thought that I might be able to do so again.

I let her set the pace, riding me slowly at first, then gradually picking up the pace, until she throws her head back and I lean up to latch onto her nipple as she has another powerful orgasm. Her tight canal feels so wonderful as it slips and ripples along my length, that I let loose with my own orgasm, and concentrating onnotgetting her pregnant.

Panting slightly, we hold each other for a time, until the sun comes up.


The world may not be right, or even close to it, but the fairy is right: at least I'm alive.

=================

All hail the awesome editor that is Garbonzo! If not for him, this chapter would have really been confusing and missing a lot of detail and plot points. Thanks once again, for your help!

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers