The Succubae Seduction Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Grand Meister turns his back on us, and suddenly our guards are back, shoving us from the massive audience chamber.

Hope abandons me, as we're separated, and I have no idea where my friends are taken. Brooke is the only other nonhuman, but I can't shake the feeling that they're not just going to let the others go after this.

Unable to talk, and too weak after my battle with Blue, I collapse on my cot, and try to get some sleep before tomorrow.

=====================

Author's note: Garbonzo, you have done a fantastic job in editing this chapter. THANK YOU!

Also, I've been asked how Lyden knows his car is orange, when he's colorblind. Simple: being colorblind doesn't mean you see the world in black and white. It means you have a hard time identifying colors. I'm colorblind. Blue and purple look identical to me. I also have issues with red, green, and brown. I still see colors, but struggle to identify them.