The Succubae Seduction Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

We receive a number of stares as we pass through the busy streets, and I hear a number of mumblings about humans, and curiosity about what's going on, but every creature we pass gives George and Blue a wide berth, and we pass through the streets unmolested on our way to the mountain peak. I receive the most stares, and comments; apparently someone riding on the back of a dragon is unheard of or very rare.

"Is that how you mounted her earlier?" Jennifer asks me, arching one eyebrow. "No wonder she was making so much noise. I figured that after your skill at mounting me, you'd know how to mount such a large and magnificent creature."

Jewkes gives the woman an odd look, a cross between confusion and shock. He probably has no idea how large she used to be.

"You were no easy conquest," I shoot back at the large breasted woman, "and you bucked a lot more. But I seem to recall your only complaint being how sore you were afterwards."

She laughs loudly, enjoying our little back and forth. I see Richard approach Thomas and ask him something, and from my coworker's hand gestures, he's describing what Jennifer used to look like. The officer gives me an odd look afterwards, and I can only chuckle inside, wondering what he must think of me. I don't miss that Ondine is directly behind Thomas, head down and sullenly walking. I'm going to have to ask Brooke to find out what's going on with her.

After about half an hour of walking, the ground noticeably slopes upwards, and the golem leads us towards a doorway in the side of a brown rock building.

George turns to Blue, addressing the dragon directly for the first time. A series of growls comes from the rock creature that Blue seems to understand, and she turns to indicate I should climb down. As soon as my feet touch solid ground, Blue picks up Emmet up with her teeth as George proffers the balding man, and begins to climb the outside of the mountain. The poor healer becomes apoplectic, and hyperventilates before passing out. I'd feel bad for the man, if Lisa's death weren't still so fresh in my heart.

"Your girlfriend is taking him up," Areth announces, "to where we'll meet Gaia. I know the way from here, George. Thank you!"

We follow the fairy inside, and I can immediately see why Blue had to take a different route. The hallways are just too small for the female dragon. For that matter, even the golem would have a hard time walking down this hallway.

Glowing moss adorns the rock walls, providing an eerie green light—at least, I think it's green—and we walk in silence. I can't speak for the others, but I actually start to feel a bit claustrophobic, as though I can feel the weight of the Earth all around us. The floor gently slopes upwards, and at least it's smooth.

I note that I'm not the only one to breathe a sigh of relief when we enter a large round chamber, numerous doors around the outside, and a balcony with Blue sitting contentedly sunning herself. At her front paws, Emmet lies unconscious.

"Gaia will be with you shortly," a voice rings out. It takes me a moment to identify the source of the speaker, and I have to shake my head once I finally do. What I had at first taken to be an ugly statue in the center of the room, is in reality a gargoyle. The thing stands so still, that even though I know it was the one that talked, I have a hard time believing it. "Please rest in your rooms, someone will be along shortly to see to any needs you may have. Your rooms are marked with your names, and no one but the owner may enter." The stone creature stretches its wings and waddles off.

"What now?" Becky asks, coming to my side, and holding my hand.

"We do as the gargoyle suggested," I state, already seeing a door with my name on it. 'Lyden' is written in quartz atop one door, and looking around, I see the names of my other companions on other doors. Everyone except Annabelle's name that is. I find that peculiar, though. How did she know Annabelle wouldn't be with us? For that matter, how did she know Emmet would?

"I'll come with you," Becky says, following me, but when I step through, she lets go of my arm. I turn to see what's going on, and notice that her hands and arms are pressed flat against an invisible force, keeping her out.

"What's going on?" I ask, stepping out and noting that nothing tries to stop me.

"The gargoyle said we can only enter our own rooms," Brooke states as she comes out of her room, and tries to enter Jennifer's room next to hers. She is stopped before she can pass the threshold.

"I don't want to be alone," Becky wines, and I can feel my heart break for her.

"Gaia wants us split up for a bit," I say, wondering what the Pillar of Earth's motives are, but knowing I'm right. "She promised us safe passage. Stay out here if you like, but I could use a shower. I can't remember the last time I felt clean." I hug the short brunette to me briefly, enjoying the feeling of her arms tightening around me.

I notice Thomas glaring angrily at his doorframe, as Ondine's unable to follow him into his room. He'd better be treating her right, I think to myself, pulling Becky tighter to me. I know I could treat the short brunette better right now, but I really want to wash away the day's events.

"I love you," I murmur as I pull away, and smile reassuringly as I pull away and enter my room.

Closing the heavy door behind me, I head straight for what I had seen upon entering: a very modern looking standup shower. The walls look to be made of smooth gems, and I wonder how much wealth resides in just this one shower.

Stripping off my clothes, I turn on the water, and then groan in delight as steam begins to fill the open space. A porous rock sits on a shelf, and I guess correctly that it's there for cleaning. I begin to scrape off what feels like years of dirt and debris from my skin and soul.

"I can see why so many women follow you," a rich feminine voice states confidently, startling me, and making me drop the cleaning rock. "Hmm, it's a good thing this isn't one of your prisons, or you'd be in trouble for dropping that soap."

"Who are you?" I gasp, trying to cover myself, until I see she's only gaining more mirth at my attempts, and I finally just stand there, letting her get an eyeful. Looking at her, I can't deny she's attractive, with her dark rich skin the color of newly turned earth, and eyes equally as brown. She's not exactly skinny, but well-proportioned nonetheless, with broad shoulders and wide hips.

"Didn't the gargoyle inform you that someone would be along to see to any needs you might have?" She has on a slight smile, and I realize that the statue had mentioned this.

"Well, I'm fine," I state, not missing the fact that she keeps looking at my package. "You can see to the others, if you want."

"Oh, I can, can I?" she chortles. "They are being seen to already, young generator. I was the one lucky enough to be able to service you." The way she says that, makes me think the wrong kind of thoughts, and I can't help but grow a little hard down below. Naturally she doesn't miss this, either. "I could scrub your . . . back, if you like." Her hesitation makes me think she was going to offer to scrub something else.

Part of me wants to accept her offer, if only to wash away what transpired between Blue and me earlier, but I feel guilty after having turned Becky away, even if I really didn't have much choice.

"Thank you," I try to let her down gently, "but I can manage on my own."

"Interesting," the woman states, tapping her lips with one finger. "The fairy said you were quite the pervert, and grew stronger through sexual interactions, yet you turn me down. Am I not pleasing to you?" She emphasizes her question by removing her earth-toned clothing, revealing ample breasts topped by dark nipples that are already hard. Her crotch is clean, except for a small patch of. . . . No way. . . . Looking closer, I have to admit that there is a slight patch of very short grass just above her pussy lips. Is this some kind of Earth nymph?

Realizing I'm staring, I look back up to meet her laughing eyes. There is no hiding the reaction my cock is having to the sight of her luscious body.

"Apparently I am pleasing to you. Could it be, then, that you aren't just a sex crazed creature of incubus origins?" As she continues to talk, she walks over to the shower, and steps in. "Well, just because you don't want me to wash your back, doesn't mean I don't want you to wash mine."

There really isn't enough room for the both of us in here, and as she turns her back towards me. Her soft rear presses against my cock, and I can't stop from moaning at the touch.

Despite the lack of blood flow to my mind at the moment, I can't help but wonder at the way she's acting and her choices in words.

"You're Gaia," I state, knowing I'm right. She is too knowledgeable for some simple servant.

"Oh, you guessed it," she states, turning and winking at me. "Now then, I'm serious about you washing my back." She wiggles her rump against me, my schlong nestles between her cheeks feeling great, but I don't yet move to do as she demands.

"But why?" I ask. "Why the act, the subterfuge?"

Sighing heavily, she rests her forehead against one rock wall before answering. "I needed to know that you aren't someone controlled simply by his cock. Some incubuses are nothing more than sex-crazed creatures, and while you're not truly an incubus, you share a lot of traits with them, your father having been the king of the succubae. If I'm to help you battle against the creature from outside our dimension, then I needed to know more about you. Thus far, you have satisfied me that you, as a person, are worth helping." She begins to grind against me in earnest now, and I have to plant my feet and grip the walls to stop myself from tipping over, or ripping into her. "Now I need you to prove to me that you're strong enough to fight the outsider, as a generator."

Her knees are bending and straightening, causes the two globes of her glutious maximus to slide up and down the length of my manhood. I understand what she's after now. Having sex with her will mean she'll get a portion of my soul, and know my worth, but it also means I'll get a portion of hers, and her power.

Becky and the others will just have to understand.

Despite how good she feels right now, and how much I undeniably want to just shove my phallus directly into her, I decide to play along with her original ruse. I begin to wash her back. Using the rock soap, I dig my fingers into her supple skin, massaging while I clean.

"Mmm, that feels wonderful," she tells me, her already deep feminine voice growing deeper with desire, "but wouldn't you rather clean me in other places?" She wiggles her rump again, making sure I understand her meaning clearly. "Inside me, maybe?"

"I'll get there," I try to tell her smoothly, but ruin it with a slight moan at the end. She really does feel good. My hands go to work on her shoulders, and I note with some small surprise that she doesn't have any knots in her muscles. Regardless, I work my way down her arms until I reach her hands. There is an unmistakable heat growing between us, but I try to ignore it as my hands go to her hips.

"Yes, just shove it in me," she moans, but it turns to a groan when I push her slightly away from me in order to turn her around. Her eyes meet mine, and there is no mistaking the lust and desire behind the brown orbs, but I do my best to ignore it, while my hands go to work on the tops of her ample breasts. Our eyes remain locked, as her hands go to my groin, and once again I can't stop the groan that escapes me as her hands grip my hard length, and begin working up and down. One hand rubs the sensitive underside of my cock making my legs twitch in pleasure, while the other works the shaft, and without realizing it, my thumbs are working on her stiff nipples, each of us moaning, each of us wanting more, but somehow I still hold back. I have no idea where I gain the willpower, but I continue on with the massage.

With great effort, I move my hands down to her stomach, and even use my finger to sensuously clean her deep belly-button. She's not fat by any means, but she does have some nice curves, and I allow my hands to explore them. She ups her game, by removing the hand that'd been working my knob, and moving it to my scrotum, gently massaging the two orbs inside.

I'm the one to finally break eye contact, as I squat down in the small space, and begin washing her legs. My eyes are now level with her crotch, and there is no mistaking the fine grass growing at the top of her swollen lips. More than just water streams down her firm legs, and there is no mistaking how aroused the Pillar of Earth is.

My fingers dig into the strong flesh of her thighs as I continue to wash her. Even though my own thighs are growing stiff while squatting down like this, I take my time, drawing out the tension that is still building within her.

When I can no longer pretend to be washing her, I move my hands to her hot pussy. I start by lightly tickling her grass, and enjoying the throaty moan she lets out. I then move to massage her outer labia, making the Earth Mother moan louder. Using my thumbs to press them together, I quickly pull them apart and press my lips against them, making her gasp, and this time it's her that has to grip the walls to hold herself up as I suck hard on her inner lips, and run my tongue between them. She tastes like a fresh mountain stream, crisp and clean, though definitely warmer and thicker.

Shoving my tongue deep into her hole brings forth more moans and gasps, before I press firmly against her sex, and lick my way up to her clit. As soon as my tongue touches that magical button, power and strength crash into me as she has her first orgasm. The cramping in my legs vanishes, as I have to fight hard to remember who and what I am. I'd forgotten just how powerful the orgasms of the pillars can be, and I have to wrestle with the new energy in order to keep from being overwhelmed.

Standing back up, I place two fingers of my right hand against her pussy, and vigorously rub her clit, while latching onto her left nipple with my mouth, and my left hand reaches around to grab her delightful rear.

"Oh, you are good, young man," Gaia croons, her fingers digging into my hair and pulling me tighter to her breast a moment before a second orgasm overtakes her, and once again I'm struggling to stay in control of my sanity. Thankfully it's a little easier this time, as I have the strength from her first orgasm to buttress myself. "Oh, you aregood!"

As soon as she comes down from this one, she pushes me out of the shower, grabs my wrist, and hauls me out into a sitting room. She leads me over to a low bench, climbs on top on all fours with her ample hind end facing me, giving it a wiggle. "Enough foreplay, I want the whole thing!" she demands with a look at my raging cock, and I'm no longer in any mood to delay.

Stepping forward, I slide my entire length into her in one motion, moaning loudly as my balls slap against her cunt and my pelvis against her cheeks. Her insides writhe around my conforming length, and for just a few seconds I stay motionless, enjoying how good she feels around my shifting member.

"What are you waiting for?" She asks me, pulling forward, and then slamming herself back against me. I take the hint, gripping her hips, and guiding her next movement, slamming even harder into her tight channel. With each powerful thrust, I can feel the tip of my cock hitting her womb and making her grunt.

Lifting my right hand, I can't help but smile as I realize how tightly I was gripping her, leaving behind light marks in her dark skin where my fingers were. Placing my thumb against her anus, I slowly apply pressure, until I'm in to the knuckle. I can feel my cock separated from my digit by a thin piece of flesh as we continue to screw.

"Oh, that feels good," she moans, throwing her head back, and slamming against me even harder. A slight sheen of sweat replaces the moisture from the shower on her dark skin, and I can tell she's getting close to another orgasm.

When it comes, I'm prepared, and don't even slow down as I drive into her quivering quim. What I don't expect are the images that begin to flood my mind with this orgasm. I see creatures from all over both worlds, some frightened as earthquakes rock the ground and volcanoes go off, and some rejoicing as previously fallow fields suddenly sprout food, trees blossom, and a farmer walks out to find his corn stalks standing almost twenty feet tall with corncobs to match.

Wondering if what I'm seeing is happening because I'm in the middle of making the Earth Mother scream in ecstasy, or if these are past events, I pull out.

Gaia flips onto her back, and begins to vigorously rub her coochy with abandon. "Oh, you know how to please a woman, but I think it's time you finish before we affect the world anymore. Shove it in my ass, young generator, and let's see how long you can last."

Knowing she's right, and also knowing that I really want to get off, I place my legs on either side of the bench, and aim my rod for her puckered back hole. It takes me a couple of tries before I get the angle just right, but when my head slips past her sphincter, we both stop, delighting in the sensation. She is incredibly tight, and if she hadn't been so wet from her orgasms, as well as her fluids dripping down from her pussy, I don't know if I would have been able to make it inside this orifice.

I know she's ready for me to continue when she slips two fingers into her cunny, and I slip the rest of my length into her. Perceiving that I need to finish quickly, but wanting to make sure that she gains the most pleasure possible, I use my ability to amplify her enjoyment, placing my hands on her breasts and rubbing her stiff nipples.

Her eyes roll back in her head as I slide my entire length up her colon. Her insides writhe against me, and I moan in delight. Her hand picks up its pace, heatedly frigging herself, and I can feel her insides quiver as she starts to come close once again. Knowing that I'm not far behind, I pick up my own tempo, pulling out, and then slamming back into her rear, twisting her nipples and mauling her breasts. Sweat drips from my brows as I lose myself in the pleasure of her grasping anal cavity and soon find myself shooting deep into her bowels, while she cries out in her own heaven. Our mutual orgasms crash against each other, building and climbing until I can no longer tell where mine ends and hers tries to overwhelm me.

Reality begins to surround me once more, and I find my head resting on something firm but soft. Looking up, I see Gaia's dark eyes smiling down at me.

"Well, I must say that went better than I expected. If you fuck all your women that well, no wonder they stick with you. No, I know they each love you dearly as well. It's part of you being a generator," she tells me as I sit up. She grimaces slightly as I pull out of her, some of my cum following my cock's exodus and staining the bench. "I don't know if you're strong enough to face the outsider, but I think you're our only hope."

We get dressed in silence, as I ponder her words. She'd called Aldol an outsider, and I guess that makes sense, seeing as how it's not from our dimension. Her words about not knowing if I'm strong enough bothers me, but I know I'll do my best no matter what happens.

"Meet me back in the lobby," she states as she walks directly for one wall. "We have a lot to discuss." Without stopping, Gaia walks through the rock wall and vanishes.

===========================

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction, that takes a fair amount of time out of my daily life to write. If you're enjoying this, then please leave a comment telling me what you like or don't like about the story. If you're not enjoying my story, then why are you still reading it up to this chapter?

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers