The Succubae Seduction Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

"What doyouwant?" I ask, seeing a tear begin to break from the stalwart woman's eye and wend its way down her cheek to fall on my chest. I know that now is not the time to tell her I no longer have Angela. "You've told me what he wants, Ondine, but I want to know what you desire."

She hunches over, pressing her face into my shirt, and I wrap my arms around her, letting her sob. I hear her mumble something, and have to release her, to hear her response.

"I want what all of them have," she says softly. "I want a man to make love to me, and satisfy me. I want to cum."

It takes a moment for that to sink in. I remember in Marchosias's fantasy world, Sheila claiming that Thomas could never satisfy a woman, and wonder if the demon had known, if Sheila and Thomas had been together at some time in the past, or if, as with our fighting abilities, Marchosias had made it reality.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel the brunette's lips brush my throat on the way up to my lips.

"Ondine, wait," I try to protest, but she stops my protests by pressing her lips to mine. Hungrily she kisses me, her hands leaving my shirt and going to the back of my head while she plasters her body against mine. There is no love in this action, just unquenched lust and desire. Her tongue brushes against my lips, and I don't fight her, but I don't respond either. Seeing her way free, she slips inside my mouth, exploring around and it takes a great amount of willpower not to respond. She's good! Her hips start gyrating against my pelvis, and I hear her moan in frustration that I'm not helping. My cock is definitely responding to her, however, and I curse it for a traitor.

"No!" she finally gasps after a few more seconds. "You don't get to do this to me! You can't turn me on, and then just lie here. If you're truly my friend, then I need you to do this for me," she pleads with me, and I'm overcome with guilt. I had done this to her, but I don't know if I can go through with it now.

"What about Thomas?" I ask, my voice full of conflicting emotions. I hadn't felt guilty about seducing a woman away from someone abusive, but now that I know that their problems are entirely different, things have changed.

"What about him?" she asks back, sitting up and pulling off her shirt. "This will stay between us. No one else has to ever know." She's in just a white bra and her pants now, but still I'm reluctant. "Okay," she says when I still make no move towards where my cock is desperately demanding I go. "Consider this penance for what you were trying to do. You tried to seduce me, now live with it." Her right hand brushes along my cheek, until it reaches my hair, at which point she grabs a handful and painfully lifts my head up. "But you'd better get me off. I'm already leaking through these pants. Let me worry about Thomas. You worry about making my cum."

I realize that she's just using me, and surprisingly, I'm okay with that. Is it only because I don't have enough blood flow to my proper brain, or my guilt over what I'd considered doing?

As she pulls my face up to meet hers, I realize I no longer care. Here is a very attractive woman, who wants me for nothing more than sex. Sex that her own man can't seem to satisfy her with. I'm doing her a favor, here. I realize I'm trying to come up with justifications, and stop, deciding to just enjoy the moment.

My hands go to her back, and the moan of pleasure that escapes between our devouring lips as I undo her bra would have made me hard, if I weren't already painfully straining against the front of my pants. Without looking, I pull the shoulder straps down her arms, and bring my hands around to the front of her tits. She flinches slightly as my fingers find her nipples, and I'm surprised to find metal studs piercing the hard nubs. My surprise doesn't last long, as I remember Thomas asking if I'd thought she'd be willing to do something like this. I guess I know, now.

Realizing how sensitive the new piercings likely are, I move my hands to the firm flesh around her nipples, massaging her breasts.

Ondine lifts her hips up without breaking our kiss, and I feel her fingers working at my crotch, trying to free my manhood. I can't stop my own moan, both in relief as my pecker is freed from its uncomfortable prison and pleasure from her firm grip. Her hand frantically works on my shaft, using the precum leaking from the head as lubricant.

As much as I'm enjoying what she's doing, I want to change things a bit. Rolling us over, I break the kiss, sit up, and take a good look at her. Her cheeks and chest are flushed, her breathing heavy, as she licks her lips looking back at me. I can see that her nipples are a bit enflamed from the intruding metal, her breasts, approximately B-cups, rise and fall with her breathing. I realize that this is likely my last chance to stop this, but the look in Ondine's eyes, blue eyes filled with lust, desire, need, and even pleading, convinces me to continue.

It only takes me a few seconds to rip off her jeans, and I take only the briefest of moments to look at her clean-shaven and glistening sex. Her inner lips are swollen and slick with her arousal. Reaching my hands forward, I use my thumbs to spread her open, enjoying the way she jumps at the connection.

"Give me your cock, Lyden," she pleads with me. "I need to feel something big inside me. I need tocum!" Her words make me wonder how large Thomas is, but I shake my head, knowing that right now isn't the time to think about that. She grimaces, not understanding my head movement, and I shrug internally. Actual intercourse will be fine, but if she wants to cum, then there is more than one way to accomplish that.

I lean forward, planting a soft kiss on her sensitive lower lips, smiling at her gasp of pleasure. My tongue snakes out, tasting her sweet nectar and liking it. I tease her gently, only allowing the softest of touches with my mouth muscle, until she grabs my head, forcing my lips against her, and moaning loudly. From the strength that flows into me, I know she's finally cumming. Her fingers are almost painful, as she rubs herself frantically against my face. I do the best I can with my tongue, trying to shove it as far into her as I can. As her orgasm continues, I decide to change my tongue, allowing it to lengthen and fork, making it go even deeper, until I'm licking her uterus. I can feel her tight inner walls writhing and massaging my tongue, her fluids coating it and dripping off my chin.

Without warning my head is ripped away from her, and she hunches into a fetal position, shuddering and still climaxing. I can't help but smile, proud of a job well done.

"That was more intense than I could have imagined," she pants, rolling onto her back. "No wonder they all stay with you."

The last statement actually stings somewhat. Do they only stay with me because of my prowess in the sack? Somehow that doesn't sit right. Faces flash before my vision, eyes filled with true love and devotion, actions that speak louder than words surface in my thoughts, and I know that my women love me in truth.

Ondine isn't aware of my thoughts, and they fly through my head in a matter of seconds. When she turns to look at me, I smile at her, knowing that her words were meant as a compliment. Still, I can't help but make my next statement. "Well, you got to cum, so I guess that's it."

I try to stand, and have to stop myself from laughing as she frantically dives for me. Her hands hold my shoulders down against the soft floor, as she fiercely looks down at me. Her chest is still heaving, as she speaks, "Don't you dare think I'm going to pass up the opportunity to have your massive cock in me." Her hips swivel to emphasize her point, and I lift my own to meet hers. It's answer enough.

Her hand slips between us, and she deftly has me poised at her entrance. She hesitates for only a second, before rocking back and impaling herself on my sword. Even as wet as she is, she's so tight that it takes time to slip into her. Each centimeter is won with moans, and grunts of pleasure. I know I can shrink myself down, but she'd made it clear she wanted what she saw, so I let her take it all. I still have to shorten it a bit, as I feel myself hit the back of her tunnel, and there's still some of me outside of her grasping hole.

When our pelvises finally meet, she looks down to where we're connected with a look of awe. "I did it," she murmurs. "I feel like you're in my throat and about to split me in two, but I did it."

I tighten my lower muscle, making myself twitch inside her. Her eyes close and she tilts her head back slightly, moaning in pleasure.

Lifting my hands up, I cup her tits, squeezing her metal-tipped boobs. Her hips move in slow circles at first, building up speed and vigor, until my whole body is moving along the floor, inch by inch. I'd worry about getting a rub burn, but I know as soon as she cums, I'll be whole again.

Words escape both of us, too lost in the pleasures we're giving one another, when she unexpectedly locks up, her pussy gripping my phallus in an iron grip, her entire body shuddering in orgasmic bliss.

I move my arms around to her back, sitting up, and then laying her back. I pull out all but the tip of my prick, and then drive into her tight orifice, pounding her sensory-overloaded vagina again and again, not letting up, and driving her orgasm on and on.

I know I won't last at this pace, but I don't care. My mind is fuzzed with lust, wanting to reach my own culmination. I see her mouth moving, trying to form words, but I can't hear anything other than grunts from her, as I continue to drill her.

The first volley catches her off-guard, and I see her eyes open wide as I flood her insides with impotent semen. A long wail escapes her throat, and I can hear our combined juices squelching out of her with each thrust.

"Not a word to Thomas," she states seriously, as we get dressed.

"He won't hear a thing about it from me," I tell her honestly. She gives me a quick peck on the lips, smiling appreciatively at me. "Besides, I think I have an idea on how to help out with your situation, without giving our little tryst away."

So I take it I'm forgiven?my father's voice fills my mind, responding to my thoughts and request to him.

"Not in the least," I murmur under my breath so that Ondine won't hear. "You hid my daughter from me. But I might not be so angry with you, for helping Thomas." I walk over to the bed as Ondine walks out. I have some work to do, to atone for what I'd just done to my friend's woman. Guilt fills my heart as I lie down, and enter my Mens Mundi.

Sex school is about to take place. My Mens Mundi will be the campus, Thomas the student, and my father the instructor. I guess that makes me the principal.

===================

Author's Note: As always, mad props to Garbonzo. He caught some plot holes in this chapter that almost made it through, and saw some places that were confusing if you didn't already know what was going on.

Please let me know how I'm doing in the comments below. Your feedback is ALWAYS welcome!

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers