The Succubae Seduction Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

Brooke places her hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me back. As soon as my shoulders touch the black ground—I marvel at how soft it is, noticing for the first time—she stares deep into my soul. "I know what you enjoy the most. For now, let's do this. Later we can truly make love."

I nod, letting her know I understand, and she lifts my head to her left breast. I can see Eris still playing with her breasts to my right, while to her right, Alloria and Emmet are intently watching us.

I block them out, concentrating instead on the woman atop me. As she leans forward, I can feel her pussy slide up my cock. When she begins to go back, I lift my hips, timing our movements perfectly, and hitting her deepest, most intimate parts. My left hand is on her right breasts, thumbing her sensitive nipple, while I play with the other one between my teeth and tongue.

For some unknown reason, I remember being in Marchosias's lair. I get an idea.

When she clamps down on me, moaning softly, I know I won't be far behind her. I pick up my pace, driving into her as I suck harder on her teat. Just as she starts to come down from her climax, mine begins, and she moans louder, another wave of passion and bliss overcoming my lover, as I empty myself into her womb.

"Tsk, tsk," Eris says and I can detect an edge to her tone. "Did you really think you could fool me?"

"What do you mean?" Brooke asks. "We did what you wanted."

"No, mermaid, he didn't," she warns. "He chose not to make his seed potent."

It's true, but how did she know? It only takes a moment's thought to realize the answer. I should have been a lot more anguished than I was. I hadn't fooled her at all.

Brooke looks at me and can see the truth on my face. "I guess we'll just have to go another round," she says, not seeming unhappy about the prospect. Unfortunately, my cock doesn't seem to want to agree, as it continues to deflate inside her. "Oh," she says when she realizes my predicament. I've had too much sex today, and don't know how long it'll be before I recover.

What was I thinking? Now, instead of being able to rush right back, we'll have to wait here, until I can recover and do it again. I'm not sorry about having to make love to my wonderful mermaid, but the lost time eats at me.

The goddess smiles at my torment, and then turns to the other two. "You have waited long enough. It's time you complete your end of the bargain."

The two people from different races turn and look at one another uncertainly. "I've never been with anyone," Alloria confesses, and I see Emmet's face go even paler.

"The first time will hurt, if you're anything like a real human," he tells her, "but I know a spell that'll help."

"I don't want your spells!" she suddenly snaps, then visibly regains control of herself. "I'm sorry, this is just wrong, but it's not your fault." I can tell those words have cost her by the way Eris seems to have a small orgasm. "I broke my hymen centuries ago. I'll survive this."

Emmet nods, gulping visibly. "How do you want to do this?" Despite how much I know he's not looking forward to being with the gorgeous elf, I'm glad that at least he's trying to be considerate. I don't think many of his brethren would be, in the same situation.

"I don't," she states, then takes a deep breath, "but I must." She locks eyes with him. "Get naked, and we will go from there."

"Will watching them get you hard?" Brooke whispers in my ear. I shrug, not really feeling it right now. "Hmm, well then maybe I can help." She pulls away from me, letting her red curls trail down my chest, until her face is inches from my shrunken member. It still glistens from our combined juices, but she doesn't hesitate before taking it between her lips. I can feel her tongue swirl around the over-sensitive rim, and have to grip the ground to keep from crying out. As good as it feels, I sense no change in my second brain.

Looking back to the others, I see that both have removed their clothing. I have to admit that Alloria has a body that easily matches her face, with firm handful sized breasts sitting high on her chest, and a small tuft of light brown hair at the top of very smooth looking long legs.

The surprise comes from Emmet who is rather well endowed. To look at the man from the outside he doesn't look like much, but even I'm impressed with his cock's size.

Apparently so is Alloria, because her eyes are locked on the throbbing purple head.

"That might hurt after all," she mutters, and then shakes herself. Her next words are too soft to reach my ears, but I hear them through the ground somehow. "It's to save our world. It's to save our world." Her voice grows in volume as she gives commands. "Lie down, and stop staring at me. Good. Now hold still. If a weak human like you can suffer this, then I can as well."

Emmet follows her commands, except for the one to quit staring at her. After he lies down, she steps over him and squats down, her back to his head. Reaching between them, the elf grips his cock, and aims it for her hole. She lowers herself, but grimaces and lifts up again. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she mutters, and again I hear it through the ground. She rubs the tip against her slit for a few seconds, and then tries again, but with the same results.

Meanwhile, Brooke's ministrations are starting to have an effect, as she licks my shaft from balls to tip, and back again. I'm not necessarily growing hard, but I am feeling interested again. "You feel wonderful," I tell her. "Keep it up." She nods, and then sucks my entire rod into her mouth.

"It's not working!" I hear Alloria easily with my ears. "There has to be another way, Eris!"

If the goddess is bothered by the use of her name, she doesn't show it. "My dear elf, you have to want it, to get it to work," she says, a sublime grin across her face. She is truly enjoying their torment. "To get that monster into you, you're going to have to be aroused."

"By a human?" Alloria demands, and then shakes her head. "Fine!" The elf's eyes land on Brooke and me, and she smiles wickedly. "She seemed to enjoy it when he licked her pussy. Lick mine, human."

"My name is Emmet, and I'd rather lick a pig!" he snarls at her, finally losing it with the way she's treating him.

"Then imagine it's a pig you're licking, human," she shoots back, and before he can respond, she scoots back and sits on his face. When he doesn't make any moves, she wiggles her hips, grinding herself on him. "I said lick it!"

I see Emmet shrug his shoulders, and a second later Alloria gasps. Once again I hear her mutter, "It's to save our world. It's to save our world." But this time it is interrupted by another gasp. A few seconds later, she closes her eyes and sucks in her bottom lip.

"Do you really think she will get that thing in her?" Brooke asks, her hand massaging my meat. I'm no longer entirely flaccid, but I'm not exactly hard, either.

"I think she's determined enough to try," I tell her. I spare a glance for Eris, and see the she has moved one hand into the hem of her skirt, as she watches the other two.

Looking back to Alloria and Emmet, I can make out that she is swiveling her hips against his mouth, and I can hear barely stifled moans through the Earth. But just when it looks like she might get off, she stops.

"Enough, human," she states imperiously. "Obviously you have no skill at that. We'll just have to try the original way."

"Emmet, dammit! My name is Emmet! And you were moaning plenty, and dripping down my chin with your tasty juices a moment ago." He pauses as he realizes he'd just paid her a slight compliment concerning her fluids.

Alloria seems to ignore him, but I catch her running a finger along her slit as she positions herself over him, and then tasting that finger. Emmet sees none of it, as her back is still to him. She aims his pole for her opening again and lets herself down on it, wiggling slightly. I can tell the moment his head slips inside as her eyes grow wide, and her mouth makes a large 'O'.

"That really turned you on," Brooke whispers to me, and I look down to see that I'm almost fully back.

"I like seeing a woman enjoy herself," I say.

"Like Eris?" She asks, nodding to the woman. Looking over, I see the goddess on the ground, skirt bunched up around her waist, and two fingers of her right hand furiously rubbing her clit, while her left hand tweaks one of her hard nipples.

"Her, I'd rather not see so happy," I state, and the slight slackening in my rod is proof of that.

Brooke notices it too, and graces me with a wonderful smile. Not because I'm going slack while she's fondling me, but because of how I feel towards the goddess, I imagine. She drops her head back down, this time swallowing me into her throat. I can see the gills open on her neck, and know she can breathe fine. Still, the tightness of her throat makes me moan, and I can't help but entwine my fingers into her red curls from the pleasure she's giving me.

A grunt from Alloria draws my attention back to them, and I see she's still trying to work the man's large phallus into her. "Don't think I'm enjoying this human, but can't you try a little harder?"

"Fucking bitch," the healer grumbles, but I see him reach up and grab her hips. He starts to move in time with her, and slowly, little by little, he slips into her, stretching her hole. "Damned, stuck up, tight as fuck, bitch," the man grunts. I'm honestly surprised at his vulgarity, but wonder how I would feel in his position.

By the time he is halfway inside her, I'm hard as a rock, and ready to go. Brooke gets on all fours in front of me, and shakes her small bum. "Do me like this, so you can keep watching them." For herself, Brooke is literally dripping, as I quickly get behind her, and slip inside. Despite having only made love to her moments before, she feels like she's on fire. Apparently I'm not the only one turned on by Emmet and Alloria's fornication. Despite my earlier attitude, this time I try to take it slow, and just enjoy every inch of the mermaid's grasping twat.

"Is this what you wanted, slut?" Emmet asks, and suddenly Alloria freezes. Somehow she is able to spin around to face him, without pulling off his thick rod.

Her slap is easily audible, as is Eris's cry of pleasure as she gets off on her fingers. "I am no slut, human! I'm only doing this because I have no choice!"

"Then why does you cunt tighten down on me when I call you a slut, slut?" he demands, and before she can respond, he grabs the back of her head, and pulls her lips down to his. At the same time, he drives his hips up, driving his massive meat deeper into her.

She struggles against his embrace, but he continues thrusting his hips, and I can hear her gasping with each stroke.

"Yes, fuck me Lyden!" Brooke screams out, and I look down to see that I've started to match the same rhythm as Emmet and Alloria. "God, that's so hot, and feeling your huge cock pounding me at the same time. . . . Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

Her pussy clamps down on me, as she starts to shudder, but I don't slow down. I keep pace with the other couple.

Alloria finally pulls away from Emmet, and her eyes are wide as she glares down at him. "How dare you presume to do that, human!" She slaps him again, but he only grins.

He stops moving, and grips her hips firmly to keep her from moving. "Slut," he says, and drives his hips into her once. Her mouth tightens, but she doesn't say anything. "Slut," she states again, and this time when he thrusts I hear a slight moan escape her lips. "Slut," he calls her a third time, and when he thrusts, her whole body convulses, and the last little bit of his massive cock slides into her. He doesn't move after that, waiting for her to finish.

Anger blazes in her eyes when she opens them again, and she slaps him a third time. "I am no slut, human!"

"Then say my name, slut. Only a slut would fuck someone and not say their name," he challenges her, slamming into every time he calls her a slut but otherwise holding still. I can see her trying to grind against him, but she only shakes her head. "Slut," thrust. She shakes her head again. "Slut," thrust.

"Emmet, dammit! Your fucking name is Emmit! Oh, Goooood!" this time it's her that bends over, and kisses the man. I'm not sure who was surprised more, Emmet, or me, but the man begins to wildly thrust into the elf, passionately kissing her back, until his body locks up, and he grunts as he fills her pussy full of cum.

"Oh, yeah!" Brooke moans, as I grab her hips, and start pounding into her as hard as I can. "Cum in me, Lyden. Fill me with your sperm, and get me pregnant! I don't care what it is, I just want your child. Fuck me Lyden, fuck me, OH God!" As she clamps down on me again and her soul joins mine, I lose it, and fire deep into her womb, this time making sure that my spunk is potent. I debate on faking it again, and acting more distressed over it, but decide I'd better not. I don't know how much she can sense, or how well I can pretend to be in turmoil. I'm also running out of time to get back to Gaia and the others.

Worn out despite the energy I'd just received, I topple to the side, taking Brooke with me, and cuddle up behind her. "I love you, Brooke, and always will."

"Gaia will have no say in what your children will be," Eris crows, "but I will!"

I look up in time to see the darkness swallow her whole. When it retreats again, a large black pearl rests where she had been. A few seconds later, the nightmare stallions return.

Emmet and Alloria refuse to look at each other as they get dressed, but Brooke and I keep trying to find ways to stay in contact. Eris may have tried to drive a wedge between us, but she has only made our love grow stronger instead.

* * *

"I'm sorry, but we're sworn to secrecy," I tell Areth for what feels like the umpteenth time after greeting everyone in the large round room. Technically, only Emmet and Alloria demanded secrecy from us, but Brooke and I agreed to keep their secret.

"So you just walked in there, had a long chat with her, and she gave you the token?" Areth flutters in front of me, her hands on her hips. "Did you do something really perverted? You're really bad at doing perverted things, sometimes."

I know where she's coming from, but why does she have to be so loud about it? I see the elf and knight blushing furiously, and I hope no one is looking their way.

"Only two tokens left, young generator," Gaia says, coming up out of the floor. Alloria rushes to the Earth Mother, and gives her a fierce hug. Gaia pats her head, but her eyes are on Emmet. There is no doubt she knows what happened, and that she's not happy about it. When the elf pulls away, Gaia faces me, and I can see that some of the strain is gone from her eyes. Is that because of the energy I gave her earlier, or because my daughter and Angela are getting a grasp on their powers? "I believe those two may be your easiest ones yet, though I'm a bit worried."

My heart sinks as I hear those words. "Why? What's wrong?" I demand.

"Hear her out," Becky says. I turn to look at her.

"Angela already sent over a token of her power," Gaia states, holding up a small golden phoenix, "but there has been no word from the new Pillar of Air."

"Lysa?" I ask, barely aware of Brooke's fingers entwining in mine. "But you would know if something happened to her, right?"

Mother Earth grimaces, and I see a different weariness enter her eyes. "I can only see what happens on the ground. Air's demesne has very little ground in it, and I haven't been able to see your daughter since she left."

"But wouldn't you be under greater strain if she was. . . ." Brooke cuts off, looking worriedly at me. I know what she was going to say anyway. If she was killed.

"She's not dead," Gaia reassures us. "And I can feel her taking charge of her powers. She hasn't responded to any of my emissaries, however."

"That's because I've been busy procuring these," my daughter's voice, so like her mother's sweet tones, breaks the air.

We all spin at once, as a slow breeze enters the room. Dirty-blonde hair billows as a thin woman in flowing robes floats in just as we'd been talking about her.

"Lysa!" I exclaim, rushing to her.

"Stop!" she commands, and suddenly I'm bowled over backwards by a powerful blast of air. "Crap, sorry!" she cries, as I try to get the room to quit spinning around me. "I'm still trying to get used to my power."

"Wow, Lyden, that's your daughter alright," Jennifer crows as she laughs. "She even avoids swearing like you do!"

"Do that again!" Areth cries right afterwards. "That was fun, watching the dolt get blown around."

Finally I'm able to get my vision straightened out, and see what I should have seen before. In Lysa's arms are a bunch of sword hilts, but there are no blades.

"What are those?" Jewkes asks, pointing to the hilts.

Lysa beams, and there is no mistaking her as Lisa's daughter with that smile. "I had these swords made. The blades are made out of air, and there is nothing sharper." She sets the items on the ground, and I can see that the invisible blades gouge the solid rock of the floor. Before I have a chance to marvel at this wonderful gift, the Pillar of Air's arms are around my neck, and I'm buffeted from all angles as she hugs me.

"Are you doing okay?" I ask her, as my arms enfold her. She is literally lighter than air.

"I was terrified at first," she confides in me. "But I remembered watching you move on through terrible things, and come out stronger, Dad. I had to do my best."

My chest fills with warmth as she calls me Dad. Unbidden, my arms tighten around her as I hug her tighter.

"How are you able to leave your own domain so soon after taking the mantle?" Gaia asks.

Lysa actually giggles as she pulls away from me. "I'm a child of two minds," she states easily. "When I realized it was all a matter of the way I think, controlling this power became easy." She turns to look at me again, and I see her cheeks turn red. "Sometimes my emotions get in the way, though."

"Lysa?" a tremulous voice intrudes, and we turn to see Becky approach us uncertainly. The short brunette seems to fight with herself for a moment before finding her resolve. "I'm Becky. I knew your mother very well."

Becky had been angry with me for creating Lysa, and now I wonder what she's feeling as she faces her dead roommate's fully grown daughter.

Looking at the new Pillar, I see a tear slowly roll down her cheek, unaffected by the swirling wind around her. "If it's not too much to ask," Lysa says, and she is suddenly just as hesitant as Becky had been, "I would like to call you Mother, since—"

She doesn't get to finish the sentence, as Becky dashes forward and hugs my daughter. "Yes. I would like that!" she cries as the two women hold each other.

I have to fight my own emotions from overwhelming me as I watch the two, until Gaia interrupts my thoughts with a whisper in my ear.

"You have all the tokens you need," she whispers to me. "Now it's time to face the outsider, and your death."

===================

Author's Note: Much of this chapter was the brainchild of Garbonzo. He was the inspiration behind Eris. Thanks once again!

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers
12