The Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

His mind swimming in an aching horniness he had never experienced before, he looked up at the glorious naked girl hovering over his face with a confused blank stare.

Sensing his confusion, she explained. "I am the Succubus dear boy, and I am here to serve as you have performed the ancient sacrifice. I took a form I thought you would approve of, and from the look in your eyes and state of your cock, it is quite obvious you approve."

Thomas rolled his eyes back in his head in pleasure as the feel of her skin against his was pure ecstasy. She felt soft, but not a regular soft, but soft like spun silk. Moaning in abject need, he was shocked when he saw her suddenly levitate to the ceiling and float down gently, placing her gorgeous soaking pussy right onto his very eager mouth. Her scent drove him wild and just the perfume of her womanhood almost had him shoot.

As her pussy lips met his mouth, she was gushing her juices all over his face like a ripe watermelon and he giggled as he felt her flood onto his face. Never had a woman he had been with ever been so wet. Her nectar was just that, nectar, tasting like fresh honey and coating his face and pooling into the pillow and down his neck. For over an hour she rode his face, shuddering and crying as she reached orgasm after orgasm.

Finally sated she floated off of his face and perched right between his quivering paralyzed legs, staring straight at his helpless and completely aroused and throbbing cock. Licking her lips, she gently took the tip in her mouth, placing her two full lips right over the tip, licking the bead of pre-cum that had formed on the slit and sucking it down with a loud slurp.

After only a few seconds, the Demoness shot straight up and glared at him, her eyes turning into glowing green globes, her body stiff with anger. Thomas was petrified.

"You have been a naughty naughty boy haven't you Dr. Pincher!" the Demoness cackled. "You tried to pull a fast one over on me didn't you. This cock has not been denied at all, has it?"

Thomas gulped hard, afraid to speak as the Demoness continued. "You have committed a tremendous sacrilege trying to invoke a Succubus with undenied pre-cum."

Looking down at him with a bemused look on her face, she slowly ran her foot over his throbbing cock and up his stomach to his mouth. "Lucky for you your ritual was able to summon me and has bound me to you. Unluckily for you however, your sacrifice was not sufficient, so I am not your servant but actually you are now my slave."

The Demoness then grinned a grin that turned his blood ice cold. "We Succubi feed on lust, and the most delicious treat in the world is the frustration and desire that is created by a helpless cock that has been denied release. You should have prepared properly for the ritual Doctor, as NOW you will have to be punished for your sacrilege." As she spoke she began to stroke his cock slowly and deliberately. After having teased himself for 2 straight hours he moaned as he felt the cum start to rise and begin its journey to escape, his whole body burning like an exposed raw nerve of pure need.

Still frozen in place and unable to move he was able to move his chest as it heaved up and down breathing heavily as her long teasing strokes drove him wild. As he reached the point of no return, the Demoness quickly stopped her strokes and impaled herself on his dick. Her warm wet pussy was unlike any Thomas had entered ever in his life. Pure ecstasy! The sensation on his throbbing cock was like having his dick sucked into a moist silken tunnel, every crevice and crease of his dick bathed in her hot juice and firm grip. He whimpered as he felt her internal muscles grip his cock and begin to stroke in a corkscrew pattern forcing his arousal to new heights of insanity. He was going crazy, teetering on the edge of exploding, whimpering uncontrollably for mercy, mercy for his poor tortured and denied cock.

Suddenly however her pussy got hot, extremely hot and he was afraid his tool was going to be singed and burnt to an ember. She looked down at his desperate face and slowly, inch by inch slid off of him, his desperate cock slapping his stomach in impotent frustration when she finally had removed herself. His dick still burned, but less so, and he moved his head down his chest to survey for damage. It was glowing red and throbbing while the Demoness lightly blew his glans.

The sensation was both painful and extremely erotic and finally after a few minutes, the burning stopped and the red glow faded. When it was completely back to normal, she bent over and kissed the tip, right over the slit. The sensation was like being branded, and the sound of his tender flesh sizzling split the silence like a crash. He started to scream in pain, but his mouth was slammed shut as he just grunted and moaned in silence.

"There, now you have been sealed! You will never again experience a full orgasm." she giggled as she began stroking Thomas again, quickly bringing him to the edge of orgasm. "But, you will produce pre-cum, sweet sweet pre-cum, flavored with your desperation, infused with your eternal frustration, topped with you aching need. Pre-cum which I, now bound to you forever, will harvest each night after you have serviced my needs and worshipped my Demon Pussy! You are my slave now Doctor Pincher, and you will never be rid of me!!"

Hearing this Thomas groaned and squeezed his eyes tight desperately hoping this was only a bad dream.

For the rest of the night he was stroked, teased and milked, his whole body twitching for release, release that would never come. She had indeed sealed his cock when her demon lips kissed the tip of his head. No matter how close he got to the edge of orgasm, he could not go over, as if his Orgasm was blocked by a huge iron door. A door guarded by his Demon Goddess Mistress, who now stroked him relentlessly as he sweated uncontrollably in his bed. Each time a bead of pre-cum would form on his cock, she would stop stroking and lick it off, obviously reveling in the delicious taste of his frustration. Finally, as dawn approached, she stopped and stood up.

"Oh my Thomas, this evening has been so much fun. Your aching balls produce such sweet nectar. I can't wait to taste your desperate cum when you have been denied for a month, or a year or a decade even." As he laid there in a pool of his own sweat, the Demoness lifted her left foot to his mouth and held it in front of his quivering lips. "Now, be a good boy and kiss your Demon Goddess good-night." A small tear of desperation forming in his eyes, he reached out with his neck and took her big toe in his mouth and kissed it. "See you tonight Thomas!" she exclaimed as she then suddenly de-materialized into a wispy cloud of red smoke. Horny and exhausted beyond belief Thomas immediately passed out.

When he awoke a few hours later, he still thought it had all been a dream. Looking down his chest at his full erection staring up at him he laughed.

"Wow! I guess that wine and Transylvanian sausage did a number on me!"

Rising he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his body and padded down the hall to the communal shower on the floor. Feeling the warm water soak his skin, and remaining desperately hard, he attempted to jack off but to his great concern found he could get close, but not go over. Still thinking there must be a logical answer for all of this, he finished his shower and waited for his erection to subside before wrapping his towel around himself and returning to his room to get dressed.

When he and his driver ate breakfast in the main room the same girl brought them coffee and more sausages, and he was both delighted but slightly unnerved by seeing her. With laser like focus he studied the beautiful Tavern Girl closely, wondering if it had been she that had visited him last night instead of an actual "demon". Her obvious oblivion indicated either her innocence or a world class acting job, so he assumed it was not her but just his overactive horny imagination. Feeling slightly put off by the whole experience, he packed quickly (including the Necromanticon) and instructed his driver to take him back to Bucharest. Slightly unnerved by the whole experience he decided to cut his trip short and return home in a few days.

Back in Bucharest Thomas stripped off for bed that night in his luxury suite at the city's top hotel still wondering if this whole experience last night in the village was not just some grand hallucination. Possibly that wine he had had was tainted, or maybe it was food poisoning from the Transylvanian Sausage. The scientist part of his mind worked overtime to reconcile observed reality to what was logically possible. As he finally relaxed and his head hit the big soft pillows in his suite he quickly drifted off to sleep.

Several hours later his eyes shot open in terror. Once again he was flat on his back, naked and paralyzed. The slow creak of the door to his bedroom opening frightened him and he was almost too terrified to look, but had to. His fears were confirmed when again, there she was standing in the door, taking the form of the beautiful tavern girl, once again dressed in the red negligee.

When she reached his bed, stripping off the whole way, she crawled up to grasp his head between her hands. As she slowly lowered her pussy onto his face she asked "Miss me, Doctor". Through the gurgling and slurping she thought she heard a very faint response coming from his very busy mouth. The answer from her new human plaything was a big resounding YES, and as he began to once again lick and suck her devil cooch his transformation to her plaything continued both tonight, and every night, forever.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers