The Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're only just figuring it out?" Karen asked, flicking her tongue across her lips to catch a bead of come – her forked tongue.

"You're not Karen, are you? You're the succubus," Dan said, glancing at the shower. Demon or not, she hadn't been lying when she said Emi could spend forever in there.

Smiling wickedly, Karen's features began to change. Her characteristic black hair with the blonde streak began to bleach before his eyes, eventually settling on the acid pink he recognised from the night before. Karen's face became Maya's face: her eyes larger, her lips poutier, her skin impossibly flawless. The tattoos seemed to move beneath the demon's skin, blurring, and disappearing. Even her breasts swelled, her white skin shot through with blue veins – yet the nipple rings stayed, he couldn't help but notice. Finally, Maya's tail whipped out, curling around to tap Dan on the leg.

"Not bad for an incubus-in-training," she laughed, her voice now that of the succubus, with just a hint of Karen's. "One fantasy claimed, six to go."

"Are you – are you really Karen? Is she even real? What are you doing here?" Dan asked, overwhelmed.

"Oh, there really is a Karen – and she really is the lovely Ms. Kurosawa's girlfriend. I decided to do a little research on the challenges you've set for yourself, and it was easy enough to slip in here incognito after the real Karen left for classes," Maya explained. "After I confirmed that Emi Kurosawa has little interest in men I decided to do you a favour. I didn't want you to be stopped at the first hurdle, after all – where would be the fun in that?"

"But she..." Dan said, confused. "I, you know, on her..."

"Oh, that," Maya said. "I told you about drymimancy, didn't I? Lapping on her gorgeous, hairless cunt I could read all sorts of things into Ms. Kurosawa – including the fact that while she may have changed allegiances, she still has certain fantasies it takes a hard cock – and a lot of come – to satisfy. I knew that under the right circumstances she'd be your willing cumrag. I just had to get her hot enough."

Dan blinked, once again finding the vulgarities rolling off Maya's deft tongue distracting. "So, what, you're helping me now?"

"My dear Daniel," Maya replied, "I was already helping you. You didn't even have to use my milk! Of course, my assistance does have its price, one that you've already paid. Another fuck, and you're one step closer to addiction."

"Wait, you tricked me!" he complained.

"Tricked you?" Maya asked. "You're trying to become an incubus, Daniel. If a little trickery is going to get in your way, maybe I should rethink my offer... we can end this right here, if you want. I'll even let her watch. Mmm, in fact, perhaps we can wait until the real Karen returns, and I can fuck you to death while you watch them drive each other to ecstasy over and over – three mortals for the price of one."

"No, no, I'm still in," Dan said quickly, interrupting her train of thought before she got too carried away with it, and before he got too hard – again. "What happens now?"

"Now?" Maya smiled wickedly, and her features shifted again as she leaned forwards and crawled on all fours towards Dan. "Now, I take my borrowed form and enjoy myself with a petit Japanese girl who really, really likes it in the ass," she whispered in Dan's ear, and when Maya pulled away, she wore Karen's face and body again. She winked and picked up the glass dildo still resting on the bed. Running a finger along its length, the dildo split fluidly into two, almost equally sized phalluses, and when she held the base of it to her crotch sinewy black straps crept outwards and locked around her hips.

"So if you'll excuse me, Daniel, I have a wonderful girl to satisfy – and you have another fantasy to fulfil. Tick tock."

With that she was gone, closing the bathroom door behind her, and leaving Dan spent, alone and more sexually satisfied than he could ever have believed.

12