The Sugar Cane Plantation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, June led her to the same cell in which Robert had kept her confined. Such a strange feeling as June opened the door and motioned her inside. She heard the lock click as the door closed. Damn she loved that feeling!!! June beckoned her over to the bars, then reached through and removed the clamps. Cynthia gasped at the pain that flashed through her vulva -- they hurt far more coming off!! June just smiled. "I'm going to go take a shower and get ready for dinner. You can wait here. The cuffs stay on because I know that if I took them off you'd just be playing with yourself as soon as I left. And now that you're here, you need to learn my rules. You do not speak except to answer a question. If you address me at all my title is Ma'am or Mistress. Do you have any questions?" "No Mistress" Cynthia answered -- loving the rush of voicing her submission.

June left her in her cell, naked, handcuffed and very much alone. She found herself on the small cot, wondering what June had in store for her. Wondering how she had transitioned so quickly from making love with June in the comfort of her room a short time ago, to being naked in the cell, restrained and waiting to be tormented. Her thoughts were interrupted when June walked back in. She sat waiting, surprised that June had returned so soon. June said nothing -- just looked at her -- then it came to her with a rush -- the rules Robert had given her. She jumped up moving to the bars. "Too late my pretty" June said, smiling wickedly. She left and came back with leather cuffs. Following June's instructions she turned around and presented her cuffed wrists through the bars, feeling the handcuffs loosen, then be removed. June tossed the leather cuffs through the bars, instructing her to buckle them on wrists and ankles. When she was done, June produced two tiny padlocks for the cuffs on her wrists, then ordered her up against the bars. On command she extended her arms up, spread apart, grasping the bars at the top of the cell. She felt June fastening them, and found that her wrists were locked above her head, far apart. Still trying to deal with the strain on her wrists and arms, she felt her feet being drawn apart and likewise fastened far apart to the bars. She found herself spread in a human X form, pulled against the bars, naked and exposed as June stood before her, admiring her handiwork and enjoying the displayed woman in front of her.

"We have rules my love" she said, stroking Cynthia's face gently through the bars. You could have enjoyed the relative comfort of the cot while you waited for me to have dinner and join you, but since you chose to disobey the rules you don't get that. Tell me what rule you broke." Cynthia looked at her erstwhile lover and now tormentress and answered softely "Ma'am I was supposed to present myself at the bars when I heard you enter, spread open as much as my restraints allowed and hold that position until ordered or until you left. I'm sorry Ma'am I forgot -- it won't happen again".

"Of course it won't dear Cynthia" whispered June. Since I can't depend on you to follow instructions and move to the bars, I've solved the problem -- you're at the bars and I've made sure you'll just stay there". She reached through the bars to caress and tease her prisoner -- toying with her breasts, rolling the nipples between thumb and finger, eliciting a soft moan. "Well enjoy dear" she said as she turned away. "I'm going to enjoy a nice dinner, and when I come back, we'll play."

Cynthia moaned in frustration when June removed her hand after teasing her. The reality dawned on her and she groaned. She was fastened tightly against the bars of the cell. June had left almost no slack, so all she could do was stand against the bars, arms and legs spread wide, and wait. And she knew she had a long wait -- it was not even five o'clock when they had come down. Dinner was at 7 so her best guess was that she would be tied against the bars for at least the next three hours. She resigned herself to her ordeal -- since she really had no choice.

As time slipped slowly by she was at a loss to understand the thoughts and emotions rushing through her mind. Objectively, from the perspective of the independent professional that she was, this was stupid. There was no better word for it. She was paying a lot of money to be on this wonderful island. She should be by the pool, enjoying a cold drink, perhaps getting a delightful massage in the tropical sun. Instead she was naked, tied, standing against cold steel bars, in a very lewd position, unable to do anything but let seconds turn to minutes and wait. Waiting for June to return, when she would be taken from the cell, fastened to some of the diabolical devices and tormented. She had been promised that she would suffer until she screamed. What sane person would let themselves in for that?

And yet she wouldn't have it any other way! The cool sensation as the occasional breeze from the open window blew across her exposed vulva let her know that she was wet -- but then she already knew that she was aroused. Her pussy was actually throbbing letting her know it had become engorged and was in need of attention. She actually yearned for June's return -- craving the pain she knew would come.

Her reverie was shattered by the sounds of approaching steps. Hoping and dreading that it might be June, she was disappointed, then wildly embarrassed when she saw it was Eric. Confused at first she then remembered June's instructions to her husband -- to be locked in a cell before sun down. Remembering that her failure to obey the rules had gotten her in her present predicament she said nothing. At the same time she feel a flush creep over her as Eric stood in front of her taking in the beautiful picture that she presented -- naked and spread open, pulled tightly against the bars. This was what she had both dreaded and anticipated with a thrill ever since Robert had told her the rules and made it clear that she might have her nakedness pressed against the bars for other people. And this was Eric. The same man whose cock she had teased, causing him to become erect inside a kali teeth ring. The same man whose own embarrassment and humiliation she had enjoyed and participated in as he described his chastity regimen. Now she was strapped naked in front of him, her tits and pussy on display. Embarrassed as she was she could not deny the sexual thrill.

Eric was obviously equally well versed in the rules and did not want to run afoul of June. He proceeded to remove his own clothes, folding them and stacking them neatly on a nearby chair. When he was naked, Cynthia could see the device that had intrigued her so much earlier in the day. It was a metal band about an inch wide that tightly encircled his penis. It was locked into place with a small brass padlock. With the spikes on the inside of the band that June had described, it was obvious that it could not be removed without the key. In spite of her own stressful bondage, Cynthia found the found the idea of controlling a man in that fashion terribly exciting. He cock was still there as always, but to touch it would cause pain. Intercourse or masturbation were out of the question. His wife had effectively transformed his manhood into a useless appendage, and she held the key!

Eric entered the cell next to hers and she heard the door slam shut. He had locked himself in as ordered. Only by turning her head, which was stressful, could she see Eric, so she contented herself for the most part with just staring straight ahead at the empty room. She studied the breeding rack and the whipping post -- both of which she assumed she would be experiencing before the night was over. Now, with Eric in the cell next to hers, the breeding rack took on a whole new outlook. Yes, she had been fastened into the thing before but that was with no one present but Robert, who thanks to a sexual crescendo created by hours of tease and denial she desperately wanted to fuck her. This would be different. To be strapped down, then opened wide so every part of her was on display... she shuddered at the thought. She was not an exhibitionist. Even lovers in her "former" life had never seen all of the detail that the breeding rack would display. She could not help but turn her head to glance at Eric, wondering how he would react when she was displayed like that.

When she saw Eric he of course could not know what she was thinking -- he had himself been busy complying with June's instructions. Cynthia again felt a rush at the control that June wielded and the submission that Eric displayed. As instructed he had restrained himself. He had obviously been given instructions on what was expected. He locked his ankles into restraints with a short chain. He had locked a thumbcuff around his penis -- just behind the head and in front of the teeth ring to which a two foot chain was attached. The other end of the chain was attached to a ring on the front of a wide, stiff leather collar. The chain was just short enough so that he had to keep his head bowed forward in order to relieve the strain on his cock. Finally after attaching a pair of handcuffs to his ankle restraints, then arching his feet up toward his back to reach them, he had cuffed his hands behind his back. The position was severe and it was obvious that it would quickly become extremely uncomfortable. But it was hot!! The idea that this man would on command not only lock himself into the cell, but place himself in strict restraint, with no way to free himself, was just fucking hot!!

She turned her head forward again to relieve the stress, but she just couldn't help it. From time to time she had to turn her head to look at the helpless man on the floor in the other cell. Naked, his cock locked to his collar and fastened in a hogtie, the image was making her feel hot.

As she stood there, naked and spread she tried all sorts of mental exercises to pass the time. She could tell from the small barred window that it was dark outside. June would be enjoying dinner with Steve, Sharon and Robert. She wondered if the pretty lady would be thinking her standing naked and open, fastened to the bars, muscles cramping from the strain. It seemed absurd to her, but the mental image of the diametrically opposed roles thrilled her.And besides, no matter how uncomfortable she was pulled against the bars, it was better than poor Eric. A moan from the tightly retrained man caused her to look over her shoulder again. The position was clearly stressful. Legs pulled up behind him, head pulled forward. The bad thing for both of them was that neither had any inkling how long they would have to endure.

She almost found herself dozing in her restraints when she hear the outside door open and footsteps come through the large room on the other side of the door. Remembering Robert's words from what seemed like an eternity ago, she wondered briefly who would be entering the door to see her naked and spread wide. She had braced herself for a group viewing when the door opened and only June came into the room. Smiling she walked over to her captive, stroking her face before letting her hand drift lower to lightly tease a swollen nipple. "I know love, I'm cruel for leaving you like this, but you have to learn the rules, and besides, I could always have left you like poor Eric".

"I understand Mistress" Cynthia replied, remembering to address her tormentress properly. After all she had just spent several hours n a punishment position -- she certainly did not want to make things worse. Expecting to be released, she was a little surprised when June entered the other cell and began caressing Eric. "My poor dear husband" she cooed. "So devoted and obedient. I know this is an awful position. You're going to be here for a while, so let's get you adjusted for a little longer stay. With that she unfastened the hogtie and removed the chain clipped to his cock, leaving him with his hands cuffed behind his back. She went out and came back with a spreader bar, which she fastened to his briefly freed ankles, then helped him to stand in the middle of his cell. She helped him take awkward steps until he too was against the cell bars. The short chain that had been fastened to his cock was reapplied, the other end wrapped around one of the bars, then it too was attached to the thumb cuff on his cock. Looking at him sideways, Cynthia could see the result of the bondage -- he was standing against the bars, hands behind him, legs spread, held there by his penis. Again, all he could do was stand there, knowing better than to speak without permission, and of course with no idea how long she would keep him there.

As June stepped into her own cell and begin fiddling with her restraints, Cynthia felt a combination of excitement and fear. Her waiting was over. June was getting ready to give her what she had asked for in the throes of passion, but the nagging thought kept coming back -- "could she take it? Would it be too much? Had she asked for more than she could handle?" She quickly reasoned that it didn't matter. June had made her fate clear to her and she had passed by all the chances to change her mind -- and there had been many. June released her hands, pausing briefly to massage her aching shoulders, before bringing her arms behind her and fastening handcuffs on her wrists. Cynthia understood. There would be no chance to change her mind. No cance to bolt. To try to rush out of the cell and outside to freedom. While her hands had been repositioned, her feet had remained fastened wide apart to the bars. As June began working to free her ankles, her hands had already been cuffed. She was easily controllable. A leash clipped to the collar that was quickly fastened around her neck was used to lead her out of the cell, into the dungeon.

She was led to a table that she had not noticed the last time she was here. Another rush of recollection. Last time she had been here it had been Robert and Eric who had been naked and crying out when the whip struck them, while she had been in sexual overload. Now it was she that was naked and restrained. What an incredible rush of sensations and emotions.....

The table was about waist high with two sturdy uprights t near one end. June helped her up onto the table then positioned her with her feet between the uprights and her head at the other end. She had to lie slightly sideways because of her hands cuffed behind her. June produced a wide Velcro strap that came up from under the table, went across her hips, then back under the table where it was cinched tight. Only then did June help her sit up and remove the handcuffs, replacing them with wide, padded cuffs. Pushing her back down, her hands were fastened to a strap at the head of the table. Pulling, tugging and stretching until finally her hands were fastened tautly above her head. Any curiosity she might have had about the uprights was quickly satisfied. Padded cuffs were attached to each ankle. First one then the other leg was raised, with the knee almost touching her chest, then brought to the outside of each upright, where the cuff was attached to a steel ring. When she understood the position she felt a flush going from her face, down to her upper chest. It did not matter that June had seen her naked many times already, had explored all her intimate places with fingers and tongue. This was different. The way that her legs were forced back and apart literally raised her ass, as much as the strap at her hips allowed, off the table.

June quickly quashed any doubts she might be harboring about the effect her position, as she walked to the foot of the table, between her gaping legs and began stroking her. "I love this position for a woman" she murmured as she let her fingers play over the exposed asshole and pussy. "I call it for obvious reasons, the diaper position. And as you've guessed, and as the name suggests, there is absolutely nothing left to the imagination. This is as exposed as a woman can be".

Spread as she was, she could feel the cool breeze of the air conditioning tickle the exposed inner membranes of her vulva -- causing her to realize how obscenely spread she was.

"Don't worry love" June went on, never stopping the stroking and teasing. "Rest assured that later tonight, when the others show up, I will turn you into my slut, but for now, for this, it will be just you and I. When you break down and scream -- I mean really scream from your soul, I want it to be just you and me". Cynthia shuddered -- both fear and arousal competing. The arousal from knowing that June wanted something so intense to be between just the two of them. The fear at the knowledge that she would have to suffer more pain than she probably ever had in order to get there.

June picked up a multi-thonged whip and showed it to her victim. As June let it dangle in from of her face, Cynthia felt fear. It looked wicked. "This my love is a martinet" explained June, as she sensually stroked the tightly braided individual thongs. "It's not particularly heavy, but what it lacks in impact is more than made up for by the knotted ends" Sure enough Cynthia saw that each thong was not only tightly braided but ended in a small knot. Even without ever having experienced it, there was no doubt it would hurt.

She lay there trembling as June let the tips of the individual thongs slide over her breasts, watching the nipples harden as the leather teased and softly caressed. Her trepidation increased as June continued softly talking to her, always teasing with the thongs of the whip. I want you to fully appreciate what I am going to do my love. What I need to do to you! I'm going to start with your breasts -- so sensitive, so beautiful. I'll work on the tops, then let my lovely whip bite the sides, right where they're so begin to swell from the side of your body." June was leaning over her lover, almost whispering in her ear as all the while she stroked and teased her breasts and nipples with the whip. "Then I'll ever so slowly work the strokes around to the undersides of your breasts. You'll have been brave until then, but when these little knots snap right here, where it's so tender...." She paused to lightly stroke the area she was talking about -- the soft area at the base of each breast. "When the whip catches you here, you'll start to moan and you'll try to twist away. That's ok -- I won't mind. I've got you strapped down so you can't move so thrash away!!. Of course as you feel the sting of my whip there, you'll know where it's going next. But look at you.- here I am talking about torturing your beautiful breasts and your nipples are hard as rocks." June let her fingers begin to caress the turgid nipples bringing a moan from her captive. "Don't worry love it's coming soon -- I won't make you wait long. I'll let the strokes slowly work around your breasts getting sooo close but not quite hitting the nipples, until finally I'll be sure to catch both nipples and my love you will cry out. This little whip will feel like a hundred wasps have attacked each nipple. Your breasts will ache and throb deep inside. I'll be able to see the whip marks and it will make me so wet. But we won't be through my love. I promised you a pussy whipping and that's what you are going to get. There is nothing more intimate, nothing that binds a woman more to her tormenter than being exposed and having the core of her sexuality tortured. It's so incredibly erotic." Now June had moved and was letting the tips of the whip tease Cynthia's obscenely exposed vulva.

"This was crazy" Cynthia thought to herself. Here she was strapped down to a whipping table, spread more obscenely than she ever had been before, listening to this woman explain to her in detail about he pain she was going to suffer. Yet she could feel her labia swelling and smell her own arousal. She knew that June could smell it too but rather than embarrass her, it aroused her even more. June was not through though, she had to wait and further anticipate what would be happening as her lover continued.