The Sugar Cane Plantation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here love" as she lightly stroked the exposed pussy, "I am going to have so much fun. I'll start with your thighs -- the tender insides, left and right. I'll work my way up slowly. You're thighs will sting horribly and you'll tremble as the strokes get closer and closer -- ever so close to your sex. But I'll make you wait love -- I'll make the exquisite torment last for a long time. You'll know what's coming -- you'll dread it and crave it. Look at you -- such a wonderful slut -- listening to me tell you how I'm going to hurt you and your pussy so incredibly wet." "Cytnhia moaned, her sex feeling like it was on fire as she listened to what was going to be happening and felt her lover's fingers lightly, ever so lightly stroking just inside the pouting lips. Alternating between stroking with her fingers and letting the tips of the whip tease the exposed sex, June continued dreamily explaining her plans. "Finally love you'll feel these thongs hitting you on the most sensitive part of your body. The sting and burn and pain will drive you crazy. You'll start to really thrash around in those straps, but don't worry, they're strong enough to hold you. And then love do you know what happens next?" Not waiting for a response from her captive, June went on. "I'll stop briefly love. The terrible strokes of the whip will stop, but not for long. I'll take these my love" as she held up two clover clamps for Cynthia to see. "I'll take these and use them to spread these lovely pussy lips. I'll fasten them wide open just like this" she explained as she reached down with her fingers and stretched Cynthia's out lips far apart, exposing all the delicate membranes as well as the firm bud at the apex that was the center of thousands of nerve endings. Cynthia shuddered and felt her heat rising as she imagined her pussy, splayed and defenseless, as June, teasing and stroking the insides of her vulva and lightly brushing the sides of her clit, finished telling her what awaited her. "Yes love, then I'll continue. I'll use this whip and work on your spread pussy. I won't stop. You'll scream when the little knots hit your clit. You'll scream and beg and jerk frantically against your restraints, but it won't matter. I won't stop. I'm a sadistic bitch and I won't stop until you just know you're going to die and are ready to promise me anything just to make the pain stop. You're going to feel pain at my hands love unlike anything that you've ever felt, and it won't be for punishment, it won't be out of anger. It will just be for my pleasure and because when I'm through, you'll be mine. Cynthia trembled -- in fear and aroused but denied release. She finally realized that June was serious, that this was going to hurt -- a lot -- and there was nothing she would be able to do about it. She should have been scared out of her mind but all she could feel was the lust and heat radiating from her sex.

The first stroke came without warning and Cynthia cried out, as much from surprise but also at the completely unexpected pain of the little whip as it splatted against the tops of her breasts. June was true to her word. Just as she described the strokes worked around the sides of her breasts, then moved to the soft, tender undersides. Although she didn't know why, she tried not to cry out -- was she trying to be stoic for her lover? But the pain built -- those knots hurt so badly on the sensitive skin of her breasts, and of course she felt the strokes move closer to the centers of her breasts -- the closer they moved, the more it hurt. The whip was not heavy, but the stinging of the knotted thongs caused the pain to work all the way through her breasts. When the vicious little knotted thongs hit her nipples she could not longer be stoic -- she cried out freely. She had never felt such pain in her tender breasts and nipples and it was just as June had promised -- it felt as if she had been bitten by wasps. The initial pain as contact was made, then the burning, building in intensity. She heard herself begging June to stop, but of course she didn't. She found herself jerking frantically in her restraints -- trying to pull her hands free so that she could get away from this awful pain. Over and over the thongs splatted against her defenseless nipples, the pain melding into a blur; making itself felt between her legs as it grew. She felt herself overwhelmed with sensations and emotions that she had never experienced. Then suddenly it stopped. She lay there panting, her breasts and nipples on fire.

She had a bare moment to raise her head and looks at her burning breasts. They were an angry red, clearly showing the redder lines where the whip had landed. The nipples swollen and a dark purple. But she had no time to ponder as she saw June stepping down to the bottom of the table.

The first strokes hit the insides of her thighs, gradually working higher and higher, only to stop and go to the other thigh. Several times June repeated this pattern. Cynthia's sensitive thighs were driving her crazy and each time the whip strokes approached the juncture of her legs she expected the worst. Finally, June allowed the first stroke to hit the exposed vulva. Cynthia jerked frantically in her restraints and howled. It felt like the tender flesh of her most intimate place was being torn off. Never in her life had she felt such pain there. The impact of the thongs caused the pain to be felt deep inside, while again, those fiendish little knots were doing their work on the skin and soft folds of her pussy. And as she had done when she whipped her breasts, June gave her no time to contemplate or collect herself. She kept the strokes coming in rapid succession. First across the labia, with the tips finding the groin itself, then a different angle so the thongs hit along the cuntlips, with one or two finding their way between the outer lips. Those were excruciating for Cynthia, especially when one of the thongs caught her clit.

Suddenly the whipping stopped, and again, she felt June's hands gently stroking her face. She was moaning in pain but found herself pushing her face against the caressing fingers. As June leaned over to kiss her, she felt her lover's tongue and eagerly allowed it to enter her own mouth -- delighting in the kiss of the woman who was causing her so much pain.

"Just a little more my love" June whispered between kisses. "You have to scream for me"

"No, please no more -- I can't stand it" Cynthia begged. June smiled and said "of course you can love -- you are mine tonight, and you will scream for me and there is nothing you can do about it". With that she turned her attention back between her captive's gaping legs. Cynthia could not tell what she was doing but suddenly felt in sharp pain in first one, then the other pussy lip, followed by a pulling sensation. When June moved aside she looked down and began begging and pleading, knowing that she would not be able to handle what was coming. June had fastened a nipple clamp to each of her outer pussy lips and taped it to her thighs. She did not need a mirror to know that her vulva was gaping wide, the outer lips spread with all of her sensitive inner membranes exposed.

She started to beg, promising June anything not to do this, when the first incredible blast of pain exploded from her tortured pussy. Nothing could hurt this bad she thought as she tried frantically to get out of her restraints. She fought and thrashed to no avail. She was trying desperately to beg and plead when the blows starting hitting in succession. The opening of her vagina, her inner lips, her clit, even her asshole were being assailed by the tightly braided thongs and the tiny knots at the ends. The blows were worse because each time her labia were struck, they were jerked against the clamps spreading them wide.

The pain was like nothing she had ever experiences or could ever have imagined. In a haze of pain she heard herself screaming freely. Screaming and thrashing in her restraints was all that she could do. It seemed like the pain just went on and on. She found herself drifting away.

Finally, as she was off in some ethereal, endorphin induced stupor, she realized that the whipping had stopped. Her eyes were closed, She was trying to discern what was real and what was not. She felt the clips removed from her labia -- more pain as the blood rushed back into the abused skin -- drifting away again, then the feel of a tongue, so warm and soft, gently laving the tortured folds of her pussy while fingers gently stroked her breasts and teased her ever so sensitive nipples. She felt the tongue nudge its way between her bruised pussy lips, first teasing her clit, then sliding down, pushing its way inside her opening. That did it. The incredible pain had taken her to places she had never been, and all it took to trigger her gut wrenching orgasm was that hot, firm tongue probing her. Never had she experienced such a combination of intense sensations and emotions. She found herself crying freely. The pain. The incredibly heightened emotional state she had been in. The sexual rush coursing through her. It was just too much.

In a distant dimension she felt her restraints being removed and allowed June to help her off the table. She stumbled more than walked, allowing June to lead her to the couch where they both collapsed. June produced a blanket which she draped over her lover and held her. Cynthia just found herself sobbing and hoping more than anything else in the world that June would never stop holding her.

Later, much later it seemed, she opened her eyes to find June staring intently at her as she gently stroked her face. Cynthia found herself rubbing her cheek against the soft fingers, it just felt so right. June broke the silence. "You screamed for me love -- you screamed from your soul, and now you're mine". Cynthia just nodded, feeling incredibly warm and possessed. She did not resist and in fact tilted her head back to make it easier when June fastened, and then locked the collar around her neck. Without being told, she slipped from the couch to sit at the floor next to June -- it just felt as if that is where she belonged. She just leaned back and enjoyed being with June.

She was startled out of her reverie as the door opened and one of the servers from the restaurant brought in a tray. She started to cover herself, but June put out a hand to stop her. "You're mine today love and I'll tell you when and what to wear". Blushing at having someone else see her naked and collared she knelt quietly as the woman set the ray down and uncovered it to reveal bottled water and sandwiches. As June instructed the woman to make sure that Eric was fed and watered before she left, Cynthia realized that these scenes must by now be quite familiar to the staff. She suddenly realized how hungry and thirsty she was and attacked her sandwich.

After they had finished and the same woman hard returned to collect the tray, June turned to her, cupping her chin in her hand gently as she spoke. "I promised you a whipping today and I think you would agree that I've delivered. I didn't tell you, and you did not agree for anything else to happen to you today. So from here, it's up to you. I told you that if you promised to be mine I would make you my slut and I'm prepared to do that. But as I did when we started, I'm offering you one more chance to stop. You can go put your clothes on and relax. I know the others will be down in a bit and we can all play as the mood strikes. Or, if you meant what you said about being mine, you can turn around and offer your hands to be cuffed. If you do that, you're mine, no limits for the rest of the night. Remember -- it's the red pill or the blue pill!!

Wordlessly and without even a second's hesitation Cynthia found herself turning so that her back was to June, and offering her hands, fingers interwoven to be cuffed. Once again she felt the sexual trill course through her as she felt the cool steel and heard the ratcheting of the cuffs as they closed on her wrists. "Poor lovely girl" June spoke as she stroked her lover's hair. "You have opened Pandora's box and you will never, ever be able to close it again. But for now make sure that you've eaten plenty and had plenty of water because I promise to treat you very badly tonight!" Cynthia just shivered as her pussy pulsed, and replied "yes Mistress -- please do what you said you would -- make me your slut and use me.

June clipped a leash to the collar and with a slight tug, let Cynthia know to follow her. Wildly conflicting thoughts and emotions raced through her mind as she was led, naked, collared and cuffed out to the breeding room. No words were spoken. Cynthia knew what was expected of her as June pointed to the ominous breeding rack. Cynthia managed, with June's help to work her way up onto the kneeling pads and remained still as she felt June's fingers fastening and tightening the straps at ankle, calf and thigh. With June pushing her forward she was bent over the padded bar, with the bar pushing at the tops of her thighs. She felt the cuffs removed from her wrists. June then pushed her head lower so that he neck was in the bottom of the headpiece. Wrists were placed in the respective indentations and finally the top bar was lowered. Her mind wandered back to the day she had been in this position with Robert behind her. Once again as she rested in the restraints she was aware of the obscenity of the position. With her head and wrists forced down low, the padded bar forced her hips high in the air. The splay of her legs in their restraints guaranteed that every part of her was open and on display. June gently caressed her face, letting her fingers slip between her lover's lips. Cynthia eagerly licked the offered fingers, sucking it as June pushed it into her mouth.

"Yes love" June purred. "Your mouth and your cunt and your ass are going to be busy tonight. I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm going to." Cynthia shuddered as once again the now all too familiar sexual thrill coursed through her loins. A flood of thoughts overwhelmed her. First she realized that Eric, behind her in his cell had a clear and unobstructed view of her charms. Her ass, her pussy and even her asshole were clearly on display. Next it occurred to her that unlike with Robert before, and with June earlier, there would now be others present. She was fastened in an incredibly lewd position for any woman, and she would be on display for anyone who walked through the door. Finally June's words hit home. She would be used. She was open and available and her lover intended to allow her to be used. The whole thing came rushing home in one overwhelming realization. She was a slut on a breeding rack, fastened there so that she could be bred -- just like a slave or a beast. She had no say. As to whether she was fucked or who by. She had irrevocably surrendered her right to object - volition had been taken away from her. She was fastened in a device whose only purpose was to make her available to be fucked and used.

Just as she was coming to grips with what awaited her. June appeared in front of her again to add additional refinement to her torment. She slipped a dental gag between her captive's lips, making sure that it was properly seated behind her teeth, then tightened the strap. Cynthia had never been gagged before and quickly realized that she could not dislodge it. She began to grunt and protest when June began to work the opening mechanism, the ratchet clicking as each one was reached. Cynthia felt her jaws being forced open, then finally just held there. If she felt vulnerable before this was worse. Her mouth was held open -- the intent obvious. Anything could be slipped into her mouth with no way for her to resist. "This is just because I'm in a mood to be cruel love" June said as she once again stroked Cynthia face and hair. "Not only can anyone use your mouth, when you're called upon perform, you can only use your tongue -- no lips and certainly no teeth. You'll see how much harder it is to pleasure someone with only your tongue. As I said love, it's going to be a rough night. To make matters worse Cynthia realized that with her mouth forced open and her head down, she could not swallow her saliva -- it simply ran out of her mouth and pooled on the floor.

Busy contemplating her fate and how she would be able to deal with the challenges June was presenting her with, she almost did not hear the door open and Robert, Steve and Sharon enter. Cynthia sensed them all gathering around her, then heard them begin to comment or her position and her body. Sharon remarked at her whip marks still visible between her legs and asked June if her slut had screamed for her. Obviously she was no stranger to June's penchants and preferences. June smiled. "Of course she screamed my dear, just as one day, if your husband loans you to me, you will scream. But this one is special -- she is my pet. I've whipped her quite thoroughly and now I want to make sure she understands that she is mine, I am going to breed her. So please feel free to enjoy -- she is open for use for the rest of the evening."

The others needed no further encouragement. Cynthia felt fingers stroking and teasing the backs of her legs and her ass. Someone's fingers -- she could not even tell if it was a man's or a woman's slipped between her pouting labia. She knew it had been Sharon when she heard her say to June "congratulations --who've already trained her well. You've got her on display and fixed for breeding and she lubricating like a bitch in heat." Cynthia notwithstanding everything that had transpired, felt herself blushing. It was true. She was fastened into a terribly lewd position, her gag was causing to drool freely, but she felt her pussy swelling and throbbing as Sharon's finger continued to stroke it before slipping inside. She groaned around her gag -- it felt so damned good. She didn't care how obscene she looked. She had stopped caring about how slutty she appeared -- all she craved was that delicious fullness that flows from being penetrated. She silently begged for it never to stop. But of course it stopped. Everyone had played this game before. Everyone but Cynthia knew that the object was to use the pretty lady callously for their own pleasure but that she was not to be allowed release. That would come later.

June watched the goings on with amusement. She even took the time to walk over to Eric, still fastened to the cell bars, avidly watching the display and the using of the restrained woman. The sight of Cynthia splayed wide open, tightly restrained was having its effect on him. His cock was swelling around the cuff, causing him a lot of pain. The spikes were digging deep into the helpless cock. He was just beginning to moan when his wife approached. "Poor Eric" she purred as she stroked his captive cock through the bars. It looks good enough to eat doesn't it" Well of course it is -- you've seen me eat it. But poor Eric, you don't get any of that. Robert and Steve get to sample that delicious cunt, but none of that for you -- you just stand here and watch." She enjoyed the obvious signs of his arousal and frustration as she walked away, to rejoin the others around Cynthia.

The others were enjoying tormenting the young woman. Sharon had moved around to Cynthia's head and getting a thick cushion, had positioned herself so that her crotch was level with Cynthia's gagged mouth. Pulling her skirt up and sliding her panties to the side she looked at the restrained woman and simply said "lick". Cynthia wasted no time. Aside from the fact that Robert had replaced Sharon behind her and was driving her crazy by sliding the head of his cock up and down her steaming pussy, the very concept of being sexually used in this manner was making her crazy with lust. She cried out around her gag when she felt Roberts cock slide into her. She was so incredibly wet that there was no resistance whatsoever. She tilted her face a much as her severe bondage would allow and extending her tongue through the metal of the gag began to try as hard as she could to pleasure Sharon. She realized that with the gag in her mouth it was incredibly difficult. With her lips held captive by the gag, she could not suck or nibble -- all she could do was probe with her tongue. Sharon admonished her to do a better job of eating pussy, or perhaps she would like to revisit the whipping bench. Cynthia renewed her efforts, flicking her tongue up and the Sharon's slit -- insinuating it between the lips and enjoying the moans of pleasure she was able to elicit. In the meantime, Robert's cock driving into her gaping pussy was sending her to new highs. As tightly fastened as she was, she tried to rock her hips with each stroke, hoping to get some more pressure on her clit. She needed to cum so badly. She was long past being embarrassed or humiliated. She had had it driven home to her that she was June's slut to be used -- she just needed to cum!!