The Sugar Cane Plantation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But once again, the cock slipped out and she cried out in frustration. An impatient Sharon ordered her to get her tongue back to work and she quickly obeyed -- licking frantically up and down the gaping pussy in front of her mouth, twirling her tongue over the tiny clit barely protruding from its hood, then moving back down, forming her tongue into a roll and trying ever so hard to penetrate Sharon with it. Finally she felt Sharon begin to shudder and jerk her hips in front of her, moaning freely as her orgasm over took her.

Cynthia was left hanging in her restraints -- pussy aroused and gaping, so frustrated she could cry. She saw Robert walk in front of her just as she felt another cock slide into her gaping pussy. She realized that Steve was availing himself of her offered charms. She was indeed a slut to be used. Again, she savored the fullness in her pussy, the growing intensity, the rising sexual rush, only once again to cry out in frustration when the wonderful cock left her. Left her empty and wanting.

Was she crazy. Here she was tightly restrained, every intimate part of her body on full display, drooling around a gag. She should be mortified -- embarrassed and humiliated, but instead she realized she was rocking her hips back and forth as much as the straps would allow, trying to get something -- anything - to touch her cunt and hopefully fill it. She truly had been turned into a slut.

June walked up next to her and removed the gag. Cynthia gasped and thanked her -- working her cramped jaws and savoring the ability to close her own mouth. As she loved to do, June stroked her slave gently, providing a vivid contrast in what was happening to her. "I know love it literally hurts doesn't it? Your pussy is so swollen and engorged -- I wish you could see it -- that I'll bet it actually aches. Tell me love how badly do you need to cum?" Cynthia almost cried out -- "please Mistress I need to cum more badly that I ever have -- and yes, my pussy does ache -- I can't stand it".

June smiled and let her hands slip around her captive, lightly playing with the hanging breasts and their swollen nipples. She let her other hand slide down Cynthia's back, down over her ass until she found the engorged vulva that had been the topic of their conversation. Lightly stroking and teasing it she continued... "This pretty pussy love? Is this the pussy that is aching?" Cynthia found herself trembling at the touch, not caring at all that others were watching her in a state of heat having her sex teased. "Yes Mistress, please don't stop -- I need to come so badly". She could not believe that she was hearing her own words, in front of the others, begging to b fondled and teased and brought to orgasm.

"Here's the deal love" June spoke. "I'm going to give you one hand free. The only way you get relief is if you do it. I'm not going to do it for you. No one else will do anything except keep teasing you. If you want relief you have to show us what a slut you really are". As she spoke she continued to stroke and tease the presented vulva, stopping every time she felt her captive's sexual tension mount. She opened the frame holding Cynthia's head and hands just enough to allow her to withdraw her right hand, then refastened it and stepped back.

Cynthia was overwhelmed. She had never admitted to anyone that she masturbated -- had never and in her former life done it in front of a lover. It was supposed to be a private, personal intimate thing. Yet she needed to come so badly. She felt the juices of her arousal seeping down the inside of her thigh. Her odor permeated the room. There was no delicate way to put it she knew she was a slut in heat! As these things were going through her mind a finger again began to stroke her. Her flesh was so aroused, so flush and swollen that she couldn't tell if it belonged to a man or a woman, and the frame in which her neck was locked kept her from seeing who was behind her. Maddeningly slow and gentle it teased and caressed her. First the outer lips, then lightly pinching her protruding inner labia, then lightly brushing her clit, then slipping back up to tease her asshole -- God it never stopped. Again she found herself involuntarily trying to rock her hips -- to increase the pressure just enough to get over the top. It was not to be. Just as she felt herself getting close -- so very close -- the finger left her -- alone and desperate.

She finally gave in, She couldn't stand it any longer. She didn't care if she was a slut. She didn't care how or even if she could look any of these people in the face tomorrow. She didn't care what they thought of her. She just had to cum!!! Having made her decision, having shed the last of her dignity and inhibitions, she reached her freed hand back between her legs until she found her pussy. God it felt good!! She stroked and teased herself, moved to her clit -- dancing around it just as she liked so much, feeling the sensations growing and growing. Finally when she knew there was no holding back, when she knew it would happen, she plunged two fingers deep inside herself, frantically rubbing that special spot. Her orgasm when it came was something she had never experienced before. It came in waves of contractions deep inside her, waves of pleasure rolling over her. She found herself gasping and panting for air, straining in her restraints. Finally it began to wind down -- slowly ebbing from her body, replaced by an incredible sense of well being and an ebbing of all tension. Her breathing finally slowed and she found herself simply hanging there in her restraints.

In a hazy fog she realized that June and Robert were loosening the straps holding her there, while the Steve and Sharon crowded in close. "That was truly awesome and wonderful" Sharon whispered to her, then kissed her deeply. Steve joined in, telling her how sexy she looked. Robert had moved around to help her get up. Unable to stand on rubbery legs she was grateful for Roberts arms around her, holding her. He looked her in the eyes, then kissed her deeply, telling her how incredibly sexy and erotic she had been. June had gone into the other room and was waiting for her on the couch. Robert helped her sit back next to June. June held her close, wrapping the blanket around her, and they just relaxed a while as Cynthia rejoined the living. Finally, returning from wherever she had been Cynthia regained herself and moved to get back on the floor at June's feet. June smiled at her and said -- "since I let you have such an incredible orgasm -- I think some payback is in order. What do you think of spending the rest of the night in the cell next to Eric?" June could not help but chuckle at the look of panic that overcame Cynthia. Cynthia wanted to be held. She wanted to be loved. She wanted to tend to her Mistress in every way, but the last thing she wanted -- she actually dreaded the thought of it --was to be locked away in a cell all night, away from June. "Just teasing you love. I may be a sadistic bitch, but I'm not that cruel. But I do want you to get used to being my slut, because I definitely want us to do this again. Soooo" producing a pair of leather wrist cuffs and a short strap, she proceeded to put her lover in relaxed but effective restraint. The short strap was run through a ring at the back of Cynthia's collar -- the end came down to mid back. The leather cuffs were fastened on her wrists, then hands behind her back, the cuffs and strap end were joined with a padlock. Cynthia now was naked, hands cuffed behind her and pulled slightly, though not severely up into her back.

"Since I'm not making you spend the night in a cell, your slut mode continues the rest of the night". You will remain naked. You will make sure that your legs are always open, giving access to your cunt, whether you're sitting, kneeling or standing. You are available to anyone for any purpose tonight. Expect them to continue to use you -- your show on the breeding rack has left everyone kind of horny. If anyone summons you, you are to stand in front of them spread your legs and arch your hips forward and ask them whether they would like to use your mouth, your cunt or your ass. Now have fun!"

Not knowing exactly what was expected of her, Cynthia contented herself to remain kneeling at June's feet. The others relaxed and chatted. Within a few minutes, Steve called her. The thought of spending the night in the cell, alone, restrained, away from June scared her more than the whip. She quickly struggled to her feet and made her way over to where Steve relaxed on a couch. Remembering her instruction she spread her legs, then arched her hips forward -- lewdly presenting her sex. "How may I serve you Sir"? she asked, "Would you prefer my mouth, my cunt or my ass?" She felt the thrill go through her as she found herself debasing herself in front of these people. Never, in a million years before coming here would she ever have imagined that she would be standing naked in front of a casual acquaintance offering her body to be used. Steve leaned back, freeing his cock from his pants and told her to start sucking. Cynthia got down on her knees, leaning over his crotch and managed to take his hardening cock into her mouth. She began sucking and licking it. At first it felt strange to be giving head to a man as his wife sat and watched. But the submissive side of her trumped that. Here she was naked with her hands cuffed behind her, servicing a man because failing to do so would surely result in punishment. She again began to get hot. At the same time she was doing this for her Mistress and she wanted to do well. She tried to get as much of the hot, salty cock into her mouth and throat as she could, realizing all the while that people were enjoying how this sexy young woman looked with her mouth full of cock!

June had been right. She had gotten everyone hot. It wasn't long before she felt the cock in her mouth start to twitch and jerk. She felt the gush of his semen hit the back of her throat.. She tried to swallow, gagged and felt it running out the side of her mouth, onto her chin. Without her hands she had no way to clean herself. She stood shakily, hoping that perhaps June or even Sharon would help her. Then she realized that this was part of her humiliation -- to remain naked and cuffed in front of everyone as the semen dried on her face. She should have been mortified -- dying of shame and embarrassment. Instead she felt her pussy betraying her again, beginning to become engorged and aroused.

Not being summon immediately she made her way back to June's feet, kneeling patiently. June suddenly announced that she was still in a sadistic mood so she was going to offer her confined husband a deal. Everyone looked at her expectantly as she continued. "He's locked away for the night no matter what" she began. "But there's locked up and there's locked up. I think I'll offer him the choice of being locked in the fiddle all night, or, taking a thorough cock whipping and being allowed to spend the night just locked in the cell with no restraints. Anyone care to wager which he'll take? Ask June, smiling?

Sharon piped in. "I won't bet, but for me, I hope he chooses the cock whipping. I am still so damned horny and one thing that always lights my fire is watching a man having his cock worked over. When Steve and I switch, I can spend hours and hours teasing and torturing his cock and balls. The more I do it the hotter I get, and the hotter I get, the more I want to keep doing it!"

June asked Robert to go and demand Eric make his choice -- obviously feeling that it would be more humiliating for her husband to have to answer the question to another man. She told Robert to take some restraints with him and if Eric opted for the cock whipping, to bring him back with him. Cynthia was torn -- she felt so submissive and so close to June, yet she really got hot thinking about June's submissive husband being abused. It was as though June read her mind. "Yes pet -- you can go with him to watch"

Cynthia struggled to her feet and followed Robert to the other room, walking behind him, still naked, over to where Eric was still fastened to the cell bars, his cock restrained and presented. Despite the fact that she herself was both naked and restrained, seeing Eric like that was just hot!!! She was obviously a hopeless mess!

For Eric it had to be embarrassing as Robert, fully clothed stood in front of him, freely staring at the other man's restrained nakedness -- fastened to the bars by his cock.

Robert conveyed to Eric June's message -- he was to decide on accepting a cock whipping or being confined for the rest of the night in the fiddle. The indecision in Eric's eyes was obvious. Both choices were awful. He knew from experience what a thorough cock whipping from Jun involved. At the same time he knew how terrible it would be to be locked in the fiddle with hands cuffed together and legs drawn up. The first hour was just uncomfortable. The second hour became painful as muscles cramped. After that it was sheer torture and all night was a lot of hours...

Waiting for an answer Robert reminded Eric that June had stated that if he did not decide, he would get both.

To be continued...