The Sugar Cane Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening as Robert entered. She blushed, embarrassed that he had caught her "sampling" so to speak the cell again. "Please don't be upset or concerned" he assured her. "Surely you have discovered my little secret -- well perhaps not much a secret since I showed it to you" he said pleasantly. No need to worry yourself and please do not be embarrassed. There are many people who find the idea of this room and its functions somewhat, or perhaps even quite erotic. You do find them erotic do you not?"

What could she say? Obviously her responses yesterday had not gone unnoticed, not could she come up with a plausible explanation of why he had found her, here in this room, once again exploring a cell that had nothing more to offer than she had seen yesterday. She could only nod her head and say "yes I suppose I've been found out and there's no point in lying -- I do find some bizarre, warped thrill to all of this".

"First". Robert responded, " it is neither warped, nor bizarre. It is what it is, and you would be surprised at the number of people that indulge themselves in these, how should I say... alternative sexual lifestyles." She nodded gratefully as she stepped back out of the cell, standing next to him. She was relieved that he did not think of her badly. "Perhaps you would like to experience a bit for yourself and see where whether you really do enjoy what has intrigued you" he suggested. She looked at him quizzically and he continued to explain. "I've noticed your fascination with the cells -- confinement apparently appeals to you. It is almost one o'clock -- how would you like to be locked up until time for cocktails -- say seven?" As she was trying to formulate the words to politely decline, she realized she was actually saying nothing, but her head was nodding. "I really do believe that you will find this experience quite different" Robert said as he opened the door for her to enter. She stepped in hesitantly. When she had entered before it had always been with the knowledge that the door was open and would stay open -- that her freedom was never in doubt. This was different. Just as she started to turn around to tell Robert that this might not be such a good idea, she heard the lock click as the steel door closed. She looked at Robert through the bars as she had yesterday, but this was entirely different. The door would not budge - she was locked in the cell!!

"Cocktails at seven" Robert said pleasantly, and as you enjoy my cell, please keep in mind when this room was used for slaves, the stay was considerably longer than six hours. I'll see you at seven he said as he walked through the door.

She quickly realized how small the cell was. She could lie or sit on the cot. She could stand. She could take two or three steps. That was it. She was a prisoner. The fact that there was no way to get out -- that she would have to remain in this tiny cage for the next six hours sent rushes through her body. She caught herself slipping her fingers into the top of her blouse, rubbing the tops of her breasts above the bra, the pushing the bra down so she could tweak her nipples. She did not know why, but she felt the need to pinch her nipples and when she did she felt herself dampening. Harder and harder she pinched, the pain radiating all through the breasts. She couldn't help herself. Even though she knew that someone might come in at any time and see her, she opened the buttons on her shorts, yanking them down her legs. She lay back on the cot and began furiously rubbing her pussy, lightly stroking her clit then plunging first one, then two, then three fingers deep inside herself. Afterwards she hoped desperately that Robert really had left the building and that no one else had wandered in, because her orgasm, when it hit her, was far from quiet!

She spent the rest of the afternoon resting, daydreaming, lightly stroking her sex and her breasts. Sated, but still enjoying the sensation of muted arousal. Whenever she drifted off to sleep and awoke to see the bars she was reminded again that she was confined, at the mercy of someone else, and the thrills rushed through her anew. Since there were no windows, it was impossible to tell how long she had been in her cell. Had it been an hour or five? It was disorienting! Finally she heard footsteps in the outer room. She quickly made sure that her clothing was properly arrange and stood just as Robert entered the room. He quickly unlocked the door and held it open for her as she stepped outside. "Well how was it"? he asked her with a smile. All she could do is respond with a smile and tell him that it was different to say the least. Offering his arm, they walked together to the main house and enjoyed a drink or two before dinner. After dinner, each armed with a cigar and snifter of cognac, he queried her more on how she had found the experience. She decided that she was going down a new and potentially exciting road. She was smart enough to know that being evasive would do nothing but slow her on her journey. "Robert I have to be very honest" she said. "I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it, but I found the experience quite erotic". There she had said it. He smiled and replied "I thought you might. And there's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. Let me tell you a bit about my establishment that you probably didn't realize.

He went on to tell her about whole social circles of people that were into dominance and submission, as h explained it. She had read of course and scene sites on the internet that referred to bdsm, but had never given it much thought. She had never, at least not until she stepped into the breeding room, understood the sexual attraction of being tied up or tying someone else up. How much her outlook had changed in the last twenty-four hours. Robert went on to explain that some people enjoyed being submissive, being restrained or confined. Some submissives, most in fact, also enjoyed some pain in their sexual activities. Fortunately for the submissives there were a lot of people who enjoyed being dominant. To cater to this social group, Robert offered, and was known in the bdsm community as offering the facilities here for guests to use.

Now the modernization of the breeding room -- the lights, air conditioning and plumbing made sense. A small group of "special guests" made use of it from time to time.

"So, Robert asked her, "are you interested in learning more, in exploring this lifestyle which so obviously arouses you?" She replied that she wasn't sure -- that she had some concerns, and wondered if she would enjoy anything more -- she shared with Robert that this was all very new to her. She did admit that she had enjoyed being locked up for the afternoon but really did not understand why. "The why really does not matter" her host replied as he refilled the snifter. "All that matters is that it turns you on. Some people find the confinement erotic because they have given up control Others because they find a thrill in the humiliation and embarrassment of being caged, on display for anyone that might come in the room. It's a combination of things. Bear in mind that most people, men as well as women are locked into the cells naked. That makes the element of embarrassment even stronger. And, there are ways to make the experience more uncomfortable, and therefore more intense. For example, restraints can be added to further limit your freedom. Finally, the stay can be extended. We have one couple that come here where the husband is the submissive. He spends the entire two weeks in our facility either locked in a cell, or chained hand and foot at the whim of his wife.

She found herself wondering about how that would feel, and as if coming from someone else heard herself saying "I would like to try that tomorrow. All day. I would like to experience being naked and restrained in the cell. ". She could not believe she had uttered those words. Was it the cognac? The incredible arousal she had felt over the last few hours? Well she had said it and her host just smiled warmly and said "consider it done pretty lady. I'll add to the thrill a little for you. When you wake up tomorrow go to the breeding room -- it will be unlocked. I'll leave locking restraints on the cot -- you'll see how they are to be applied. If you still decide to be naked, take off your clothes, enter the cell. The door locks when you shut it. Put the restraints on. Once they're closed, you won't be able to get them off. Then enjoy the day. I'll retrieve you for cocktails again".

She slept surprising well that night. A nice orgasm before drifting off to sleep made the evening quite pleasant. The next morning she showered and wandered outside. "How bizarre" she thought to herself" Other guests are going to the beach, going to play golf, or shop. I'm going to lock myself up for the day." What was even more disturbing is that she really felt nothing wrong at the thought -- no -- she was already becoming damp.

As promised the door was unlocked and she made her way straight to the breeding room. There, sure enough, on the cot were a collar, a pair of handcuffs attached to it by a short chain, a pair of leg irons and a padlock for the collar. All very simple. She wandered around briefly, taking in the room, making her way over to the breeding rack and closing her eyes -- imagining a woman strapped into place there. She couldn't resist, she found herself climbing up onto the framework. As she spread she legs to where they would be strapped, and lowered her head to the height of the opening in the forward frame, she realized what an obscene position it forced a woman into. Her hips and ass were thrust upward and her legs spread very widely. Strapped like this a woman would have no semblance of modesty -- everything would be open for all to see. Nor could she protect herself -- everything was available. Again that incredible sexual rush coursed through her. She knew inherently that she was going down a path that would result in her being on that rack -- naked and open. She found herself wondering what it would be like if it were Robert behind her -- enjoying the sight of her female delights, taking his cock out, lightly stroking it before he stepped behind her to take her. No foreplay, No romance --just pure power exchange -- she would be fucked whether she wanted it or not. God she was wet!!

She decided that thoughts of her future on the breeding rack would make her forthcoming day in captivity much more enjoyable. As instructed, she quickly took off her clothes, feeling suddenly very self conscious at being naked in this room. She stepped inside the cell and with a sense of being at the point of no return, closed the door, hearing the lock click. She was locked up. She sorted out the items on the cot. The collar on her neck, click of the padlock telling her it is not coming off. Leg irons fastened around her ankles and finally, slipping her wrists into the handcuffs dangling from the chain, about a foot or so long, attached to her collar. It took almost no time for the effect of the restraints to hit her. When she tried to take the few steps the space allowed she felt the weight of cuffs locked on her ankles. The collar though not too tight was definitely there. She found herself getting aroused and sitting on the cot began as the day before to play with her breasts, rolling the nipples which hardened immediately. While it should have been obvious from the start, the reality hit her as her arousal heightened. With the cuffs on her wrists fastened to the collar, there was no way she could reach her sex. Unlike yesterday there would be no relief. She knew that Robert had planned this. That he had intended to let her know that he could, and had taken control of her sexuality, and she had walked right into it. Her pussy veritably gushed at the thought that this man -- who she had had visions of as a sexual partner, had effectively taken control, at least for the day of her sex. She was so aroused her pussy was actually aching. And there would be no relief. She sat. She laid down. She stood. But mostly she was bored and incredibly horny. She wanted to badly to be able to touch herself, but there was simply no way. It would be a long day.

How long she waited she had no idea, but finally she heard footsteps approaching. Robert came into the room. She instinctively tried to cover herself as best she could realizing that she was completely naked in front of him He quickly told her that was not permitted and ordered her to stand and spread her legs as far as her chain would allow. When she did not respond he explained the facts of life. She was the prisoner, he was in control. If she refused to obey, an hour would be added to her time in the cell. Her first response was anger and an urge to demand to be released. She controlled that because first, she experienced another sexual thrill as she realized the import of what he was saying and second because she realized that she had no effective way to resist. She stood and spread her legs as ordered. She closed her eyes as he slowly inspected his captive. God this was turning her on! He went on to explain that one of the rules that she would have to follow was that during confinement whenever anyone walked into the room she was required to stand against the bars of the cell, hands behind her head if restraints permitted it, and legs spread shoulder width apart, or as far as restraints allowed. This position was to be held until told otherwise, or everyone had left the room. God this was driving her nuts -- the thought of having to display herself, and the implicit revelation that it might be someone other than Robert who entered the room.

"I think by now you've realized that the arrangement that you've locked yourself into does not allow you to, shall we say pleasure yourself?" She blushed deeply at this discussion of something that was very private to her. She had never discussed masturbation with anyone else before. "If you like, if you ask in just the right way, l might unfasten the cuffs from your collar.

"Oh yes, please unfasten them -- that would be great" she responded. The smile on his face was almost diabolical as he explained..."First, when you are the prisoner you refer to me as "Sir". Second if you want to ask me to unfasten the cuffs, you'll have to state explicitly why you want them unfastened. You're a very astute young woman -- you know exactly what I want to hear. And be aware it's only mid morning -- if you don't ask me, you've got a long time to spend like that. She had never been so embarrassed in her life, or so torn. Part of her absolutely would never even acknowledge to this man that she masturbated, let alone ask him to adjust her restraints so she could, but another side of her said that as aroused as she was, she would be a basket case by late afternoon if she didn't get relief. Besides, she was already standing naked In front of him, legs spread so he had a good view of her pussy. It was like an alien voice that she heard herself say "Please sir, could you unfasten the cuffs from my collar so that I can masturbate?" Robert was toying with her now and enjoying himself. "You mean you want to play with your pussy this afternoon?"

The sexual rush was taking control -- her normal inhibitions were history. "Yes Sir"

"Fine but I want to hear you ask properly and here, prisoners and slaves don't have pussies -- they have cunts!"

She desperately hoped he could not smell her arousal, or see the slick wetness on her thigh as she asked as requested. "Please sir, could you unfasten my cuffs from my collar so that I can play with my cunt?" Her sex was literally aching and her need intense. Without warning he reached between the bars to feel her pussy -- no her cunt! She almost exploded immediately as she felt his fingers slide along the slick lips, gently insinuating themselves between -- lightly brushing her clit, then finding the opening and slipping inside. His touch though was diabolical -- too light, and never enough contact with her clit. She was trying hard to rock her hips back and forth to increase the pressure -- she needed to cum so badly, but he simply pulled back so she was thrusting against the bars. He stepped back and spoke almost in a whisper "I've considered your request, but I want you as frustrated and aroused as possible, so the answer is no. Have a nice afternoon pretty lady!!

She almost broke down in tears. Her pussy literally ached it was so swollen and engorged. She moaned in frustration and begged him -- any pretest of modesty and decorum long gone, but to no avail, She heard his footsteps receding as he left the building. The rest of the day was an endless ordeal. She could play with her breasts and nipples but the chain from her collar would not let her even get close to her pussy. She tried rubbing it across the bedding, against the bars, against the corner of the cot -- nothing helped -- there was no relief for her. Between the arousal at being naked and unable to cover herself in front of Robert, and the humiliation of having to ask if she could masturbate, she was a basket case. Finally after what seemed like an interminable time, she again heard Robert's footsteps. She remembered the rule and positioned herself against the bars, slipped her cuffed hands over her head and spread her legs. She was very much aware that her breasts protruded slightly between the bars.

Robert unlocked the door and proceeded to unlock her restraints. When he knelt to undo the cuffs on her ankles his face was level with her sex. She saw him look at it and knew that he could easily smell her arousal. Before she could finish blushing he stood up, took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, trying to pull him closer to her. The sexual need was overwhelming -- never had she wanted -- no -- needed- a man so badly. Her pussy was sopping and she wanted nothing more than to have him take her -- to feel his cock slide deeply inside her. He began to caress her breasts, teasing the nipples, then lowered his head to take a nipple in his mouth. The confinement, the embarrassment and humiliation, the denial of her ability to touch herself all reached a crescendo. She had lost all semblance of control and gasped out between kisses "I need you to fuck me please sir - please, I need it so badly! He started to move her back inside - toward the cot. Her response was something between a moan and tearful begging... "please sir - not in there - please - on the breeding rack. I need to be fucked and used - please strap me into it!

Robert needed no encouragement and it was obvious that he was familiar with the apparatus. She was swiftly restrained. Her head and wrists held by the front frame - low down, while the cross bar under her hips kept her ass high in the air. Straps at ankle and knee left her wide open. The air reeked of her arousal as she waited in her restraints, panting and frustrated.

Robert was almost as horny as she was, but made it last a little longer. He stepped behind her and she felt his fingers lightly stroking her gaping labia. A fingertip nudged at her opening but he did not enter her- instead just teasing and playing with her. He reached around to cup her hanging breasts, rubbing the nipples, then paying attention to her pussy again. She was moaning and bucking in her restraints, trying to increase the pressure on her pussy. Finally even Robert could wait no longer. Stepping out of his pants then moving behind her. Taking his cock in his hand, he lightly stroking along here pussy lips, enjoying the feel of her hot slickness. Then letting the head just nudge at her entrance. She was begging wantonly "please fuck me - please let me feel your cock inside me", all the while rocking her hips as much as the straps allowed. Finally he plunged deep into her slick pussy - enjoying the sensation of the walls of her pussy gripping him as she cried out freely. As aroused and frustrated as she was, and as much as he had been teasing her, the first orgasm hit her almost immediately. All she could do was shudder and beg him please, no matter what, not to stop.