The Sugar Cane Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, much later they were both sated and exhausted. Robert stepped back while she just sagged in the straps holding her. After only a slight pause she felt him releasing her, then helping her up. She leaned on him for support, her knees weak. Finally arm in arm they made their way back to the house. A long hot shower, a frosty cold drink and she felt awesome! She made her way to the cozy bar behind the restaurant where Robert joined her. She looked at him and all she could say was "wow!" They did not mention the afternoon's adventure during dinner, but once they made their way to the now obligatory cigar and cognac retreat, she could not contain herself any longer. "I consider myself a fairly sophisticated woman and certainly not a prude - but I have to say that today was an experience unlike anything I've ever experienced". Robert just smiled and began to explain. "The only reason you found it exciting is that the dominance and submission is part of your nature. Polite society tells us that such things are deviate and perverse - not to be even considered, let alone indulged in by responsible well balanced adults. We so-called perverts know better. We have a need for the control, or loss of, and even for pain, and we know how deliciously intense and exciting it can be. But it just part of who and what we are. You can't learn or unlearn it- it is just part of you. The best advice I can give you is don't fight it - accept it and enjoy it!"

She thought about what he had said. Visions of what she must have looked like to him strapped into the breeding rack raced through her mind ask she swirled the dark amber cognac in the snifter. There was no denying it - it had been the most intense sexual encounter she had ever experienced. The recollection of being so turned on that she begged him to fuck her caused her to feel the heat rising in her cheeks.

It seemed like eons before she answered him so profuse were the thoughts rushing through her mind. "I won't deny anything you say Robert. I'm sure you already know that I found it pretty intense, and we're hardly strangers anymore. I will thank you for opening my eyes to a side of me that before today I probably knew about but refused to let surface."

Robert smiled at her - not in any way smug or condescending but a genuinely warm, affectionate smile. He stood up, set his glass down and walked to her, taking her hand he pulled her up and embraced her. She felt herself melt in his arms as his hand moved all over her back then possessive lay drifted down to cup her ass. She felt herself thrusting forward as they kissed. It might have gone further, but he lowered her back into her chair and returned to his.

"There is so much more if you'll let me teach you" he said. She nodded, wordlessly letting him know he had her attention.

One cigar morphed into another and serious damage was done to the leaded cognac decanter as she listened to him, asked questions, and began to realize all that she had been missing.

He explained that in the realm of dominance and submission there were no absolutes - just degrees. Some people were content with simple bondage - merely being tied up drove them over the edge - for others pain, sometimes intense with the release of endorphins was needed to get them where they needed to be. Some people were dominant, some submissive and some like Robert, enjoyed both sides

He told her more about the use to which his former slave quarters were put. Not only were there guests of his little hotel that used it, but among the island population there were a fair number of aficionados. He also explained that there was another room, adjacent to the "breeding room" that he had not yet shown her, but would tomorrow. Finally he mentioned that two couples "into the lifestyle" as he termed it were arriving tomorrow and that tomorrow night there would be a party that she was welcome to join.

The sun was well above the horizon and shining into her room when she woke up. She had slept like a rock. Exhausted by the previous day's activities, she had left Robert, gone to her room and did not even remember falling into bed. Now she felt thoroughly refreshed and ready to tackle the world. A big breakfast primed her for a day of exploring. While she was looking forward to what the evening might hold, she made it a point to spend the day in completely unrelated pursuits. She took one of the cars available to guests and explored the areas surrounding the inn, had a delightful lunch at a roadside eatery and revealed in doing a lot of nothing. She made it back in time to catch a shower before cocktails and dinner. In the dining room she noticed new faces - a couple and a woman who she assumed were the people Robert had mentioned last night. Introductions were made. Steve and Sharon were from Toronto, in their mid thirties and very friendly. June appeared to be in her forties, from New York. She explained that her husband, Eric was resting and they would meet him later. There were other guests too, so it did not surprise her that nothing was said about any lifestyle activities.

It was just before dinner that Robert drew her aside. "Remember what I told you about people enjoying different roles and all that mattered was that they found what was right for them." She nodded and as she looked at her new lover/jailer and could only imagine what else, as he continued. "In their relationship, June is the dominant, and I might add somewhat sadistic partner, while Eric is submissive and somewhat of a masochist. They suit each other well". She could not help but glance over at June who was in an obviously pleasant conversation with Steve and Sharon, and think to herself that this pleasant looking woman could not possibly be dominant and certainly not sadistic. As if reading her mind Robert added "don't let looks deceive you - she delights in hearing her husband moan and cry. Not only that, but she's bisexual as well, so when you get truly adventurous, she can really expand your horizons. But come, we have a moment before dinner, let me show you what I mean about June".

A little confused, she let Robert lead her outside toward the slave quarters. She wondered what he had in store for her - she was after all looking forward to dinner and getting acquainted with the new guests. Curiosity aroused she followed Robert through the large sleeping room to the breeding room at the end. As Robert opened the door and led her inside, she received still another surprise as Robert exclaimed boldly, "Cynthia, meet Eric". She was not prepared for the sight that greeted her. Eric was locked inside the cell that had been hers yesterday, but his confinement was far more cruel. Completely naked, his hands were cuffed behind his back, but it was what kept him standing close to the bars that blew her mind. A metal cuff was locked tightly around the shaft of his penis, just behind the head. The other end of the cuff was fastened to one of the bars, just above a cross bar. It was clear that the cuff was not coming off of his penis - he was locked in place. Because the cuff on the bar was locked above a cross brace he was almost on tiptoes, pulled tightly to the bars. And there he stood unable to do anything except stand and wait, naked and exposed, locked in place by his manhood.

Again she felt the sexual rush course through her. Only yesterday she had been in that cell, naked, hands cuffed, humiliating herself by asking to have her hands freed so she could masturbate. Now she thrilled at the sight of this man, naked, restrained by his penis, unable to do anything but stand and be stared at. As if he was reading her mind, Robert stepped behind her and put his arms around her, stroking her sides, down to her hips. She was again overcome with the sexuality of it all and without even giving it any thought, she found herself taking his hands and moving them to her breasts. The man in the cell looked hungrily at them as Robert softly stroked and kneaded her breasts through her blouse and bra.

He stopped without warning - far too soon for her- and announced that it was time to join the others for dinner. She glanced at Eric and Robert answered her unspoken question..."Eric will be kept here for the duration of his and June's two week visit. She will see that he is fed. If he is allowed out of that cell it all it will be to receive a whipping or be played with by June. Remember what I told you about extended confinement"

Again she felt herself getting damp in that wonderful spot. She had been locked in the cell for one day. What would it be like to be kept in there, or chained to leave it for two weeks?

They returned to join the others and she realized it was a bit strange making polite conversation with June, knowing that her husband was locked inside a cell, restrained and naked. June sensed her hesitancy, and apparently having already talked to Robert, put her at ease. "Isn't my husband a sweetheart? He loves to be locked up and I love controlling him. In case you hadn't guessed, I find it quite hot to be standing here, chatting with you, knowing that he's in that little cell, locked by his cock to the bars so he can't even move to sit down. I'm enjoying a delightful drink and dinner while he suffers for me. Yes, quite erotic!

She was having trouble getting a handle on her emotions, but she had to admit, as they sat down and the first course of dinner was served, that she too found it hot. She had enjoyed being the one locked up, and now she enjoyed seeing a man locked up, she would have to ask Robert about that.

After dinner, instead of their usual cognac and cigar, Robert told her he and the others would be going down to the slave quarters and she was welcome to join them. She must have looked confused, because he quickly added that she might be more comfortable just observing the first time in a group setting. Later in the evening, if she felt adventurous, she could join in or not- there would be no pressure. He did make her aware of a couple of rules of protocol... She was not to interfere in any activity unless invited. Some people enjoyed participation by others, some did not. He told her just to relax and enjoy.

She walked with him down now familiar pathway, realizing that unconsciously her hand had found its way into his. As they walked she decided to ask him how she could find both being confined and seeing someone else confined erotic. "That's easy he intoned - you're like me - a switch!" He went on to remind her that he had told her about switches yesterday, not realizing that she probably was one. "Nothing to be ashamed of", he laughed, "we get double the pleasure".

By now they had reached the slave quarters and went inside to once again find Eric naked and locked to the bars by his cock. She liked that term so much better than "penis" since she had heard June use it to describe her husband's predicament. Before she could spend very much time observing Eric, Robert led her to the far side of the room, to a doorway that she had seen before but paid little attention to. It opened into another room, equipped with all sorts of restraints, mechanisms to fasten people to and various items of equipment along the walls. She realized that even though she didn't know what most of it was, knowing in general what it was intended for got her quite hot. She wondered idly how long she would be able to "just observe" tonight.

They walked back into the room with the cells just as Steve, Sharon and June entered. June turned to her husband, asking him if he missed her as she reached through the bars to stroke and tease his penis - no, his cock - causing him to moan.

In the meantime, Steve wasted no time in telling Sharon that she needed some time on the rack. She nodded silently and began disrobing. Aside from some occasional play in college, she did not consider herself overtly bi-sexual, but again, found herself getting turned on as she watched Sharon undress. The blouse came off first, revealing a pretty lace bra. Once that was removed she stood naked from the waist up, wearing her tight jeans and boots. While not overly large, her breasts were quite pretty with rose nipples that we're for some reason quite erect. Cynthia inexplicably found herself wanting to take one in her mouth. Ordered by Steve to continue, Sharon, blushing now with everyone else watching continued to remove her clothing until she stood, surrounded by the rest of us, fully clothed, stark naked. Steve pointed silently to the breeding rack and she stepped over to it, moaning softly, knowing what she would shortly look like.

For herself, Cynthia just felt her panties getting soaked as she remembered herself, just yesterday being strapped into that framework. As Sharon knelt on the frame, Steve motioned to Robert to help him, and soon the two men were rendering Steve's wife not only helpless, but obscenely exposed. First the cross bar at the front of her hips ensured that her ass would remain elevated. Next, the head and wrists, low down, caused her vulva to thrust backward between her legs. Finally the straps at ankle, knee and thigh, cinched down to gape her legs wide apart. Sharon moaned again at her exposure. June stepped over to Cynthia and began a commentary that was not lost on Sharon about the position and the device. "Isn't she absolutely delightful like that? She asked rhetorically. "I don't think there is any position that is more humiliating and embarrassing for a woman to be in. Even tied on her back with her legs up and apart isn't as bad, because this is so crude. Here a woman is debased and fastened for one purpose and one purpose only - to be bred like an animal. God Sharon I'm sorry, but you are so hot like that!"

All Sharon could do was rest in her restraints, knowing how completely exposed she was. Cynthia found herself breathing heavily, and getting incredibly turned one as she observed the other woman exposéd - knowing that she had looked exactly like that just yesterday. Worse, not just restrained, but she had begged to be fucked - there was no other more polite word that would work - she had knelt in her restraints and begged Robert to fuck her.

As if reading her mind, June stepped closer to her and whispered "you've been there haven't you"? She could just nod her head and gasp slightly as she felt June lightly stroke her right breast through her clothes. "Don't worry" June whispered. "Robert didn't say anything - he never would - but I could tell by the way you were looking at her. You were seeing yourself". Cynthia nodded, and without even thinking about it, slid her hand up to cover June's and push it more firmly onto her breast.

As she continued to gently massage her breast, June continued "the beauty of this is that it let's us be that sluts that we all really want to be but don't let ourselves. Fastened into that rack, we thrust our cunts out and back, waiting to be serviced like an animal in heat, and it's all ok, because we're restrained and can't do anything about it. Look at how turned on she's getting and no one has even touched her".

Sure enough as she looked at Sharon from behind, the arousal was obvious. Her labia were engorged and swollen, beginning to pout open, and clearly visible were the first droplets of moisture signaling that her pussy was readying itself to be penetrated.

"Sharon and Steve are into humiliation as you can see. Watch what he does to her next.." Sure enough, Steve stepped sound and freed one hand, ordering Sharon to play

with her pussy. Too embarrassed, with everyone else watching, she refused. The response was easy to predict. The hand was refastened and she was told that in order to be allowed to play with herself, she would have to beg. Robert handed Steve a short, multi-stranded whip and what ensued almost made Cynthia orgasm with no contact whatsoever. Standing behind his wife, Steve began whipping her ass from side to side, leaving red marks where the thongs splatted against the soft skin. Sharon was moaning and with each stroke would jerk against her restraints, but they had played this game before and she knew what was coming. "No please don't" she begged. "I'll be good, I'll play with myself for you". Obviously it was too late, because Steve continued. Changing his position slightly he began working the whip vertically and it founds its way between the gaping cheeks of her ass. Nothing was sacred, and Sharon screamed freely as the thongs splatted against the bud of her asshole. When the whip came upwards and the thongs hit right into the gaping lips of her pussy, it seemed as she would tear herself free from the leather restraints as she howled. The straps held fast, as they always had, and all she could do was cry and scream, and beg to be allowed to play with herself. Her own entreaties yesterday echoed in her mind as Cynthi heard Sharon frantically begging to be allowed to masturbate.

While this was going on, Cynthia was so turned on it was unbelievable. She turned to June and just had to kiss her, at the same time reaching out to stoke the other woman's breasts. As they came up for air they could hear Sharon becoming more crass in her entreaties - she knew what was expected of her and as the pain mounted she was begging permission to frig her cunt and finger her asshole. The forced transition from the demure young wife enjoying cocktails to the slut begging to stop her whipping was incredibly hot. June and Cynthia stepped apart, the unspoken vow that they would continue this later. They watched as once again Steve unfastened a hand and this time, Sharon without hesitation reached back between her gaping legs and began frantically rubbing her clit and slipping fingers inside herself. She no longer cared that her debasement was before an audience - the pain had driven her beyond caring. Her orgasm when it came was neither subtle nor quiet. She shook and trembled in her restraints, finally relaxing a bit. At that point Steve with Robert's help unfastened her and led her to a couch in the other room. A blanket and Steve's arms holding her obviously sent her to places that Cynthia longed to go.

June decided that her husband had been ignored long enough. She unlocked the cell and released the cuff from the bars - attaching to it a leash. He was now led by a leash attached to his cock, his hands cuffed behind him, with no choice but to follow.

She led him in front of everyone else into what Cynthia had learned was called the dungeon, and over to a padded bench. Ordered onto his back, and with Robert's help he was quickly strapped tightly down. Cynthia then noticed that the bench he was on was actually a medical table that allowed for the height to be adjusted.

June announced that the scene with Sharon had turned her on so much, it was time to put her slave to good use. But since he sometimes needed motivation, she needed to prepare him. Cynthia watched in fascination. First she had been confined herself, earlier she had watched another woman exposed and humiliated, and now she was about to watch her new friend torment her naked husband. If one could die of sexual overload, what a way to go!

As she watched, June brought forth an equipment bag. From it she pulled various items that meant nothing to Cynthia, but nonetheless the fascination grew. First, a long black, thin tube. June applied liberal amounts of a gel and Cynthia inhaled sharply as she watched June slowly slide it into her husband's urethra. He moaned and tensed as it slid down into his penis. When she was satisfied she taped the tube to his cockhead with a piece of surgical tape. Next a blue band was stretched and pulled tightly around the base of his cock and balls. Finally wires were attached to terminals on the end of the black tube and the blue elastic that she had not noticed before. June plugged the wires into a grey box that she described as an electro stim device. She explained that the machine would generate electrical impulses in a range that went from barely noticeable, to actually pleasurable, to, if she was feeling especially cruel, absolute and excruciating pain. To demonstrate, she pushed a button and began to turn a dial. At first nothing happened, then Eric began to moan and struggle against the restraints. Cynthia notice as she watched that his cock began to jerk and twitch in synch with the flashing red light on the box.