The Sugar Cane Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The electricity makes the muscles contract - he can't stop his cock from twitching and jerking" June explained.

"Now he is going to put that mouth to good use, but I need him properly motivated, so don't let his yelling bother you - he tends to be a cry baby at times"!

With that she reached down and turn the knob up sharply. It looked as if Eric would rip the straps from the table. He jerked and screamed as the electricity tore through the inside of his cock all the way through to his testicles. His cock jerked uncontrollably and between screams he was begging June to stop it - imploring that he would do anything.

After several seconds, but what must have been an eternity to Eric, June reached up and turned the power down. He was sobbing freely as the intense pain diminished.

"There, there" she soothed, as she now gently stroked his cock, removing the electrode. "You know how I like you to be my good little slut, and how sometimes, you need proper motivation, don't you"? He could only nod and mutter " Yes Ma'am, I'll do my best" as she continued stroking him.

"Well all of this has left me incredibly hot, so I'll be wanting to use you, but you know the rules, you are not allowed to see my pussy" she casually mentioned as she slipped a heavy blindfold on him.

Cynthia watched, her arousal growing as June lowered the part of the table where Eric's head was, raised her skirt, slipped her panties aside and straddled his head. He knew without being told what was expected, and he began licking and sucking in earnest, trying hard to pleasure his lady. June finally came loudly, leaving Eric's face covered with her slick juices. Spent, she rested on the couch for a few minutes, beckoning Cynthia to come and join her. While June was relaxed, Cynthia was still aroused and frustrated. But rather than let her make love to her, June arose and unstrapped her husband. She reattached the cuff to his cockhead, and with the leash led him over to the couch. "Eric is available to be used by anyone this evening" June announced. Turning to Cynthia she said "here - put my husband to good use if you like - don't be shy - he stays blindfolded so that he can't see you".

In another time and place, modesty would have dominated, but not here. Not tonight. She found herself reaching under her skirt and removing her panties, then lying back into the couch cushions and spreading her legs. June with her hands in her husband's hair pushed his face between Cynthia's legs Eric knew what to do. "Do a good job on my friend my subbie hubbie or it's back onto the table and this time I'll run the power into your asshole a well as your cock.

As aroused as she was, she found herself cresting in no time. The slave's tongue on her pussy, first penetrating her and teasing the opening, then dancing sound her clit, was just too much. She was aware of June, reclined next to her, stroking her breasts, slipping her fingers into the bra and teasing the nipples. She was aware vaguely of Robert watching her being serviced. She didn't care. All that mattered were the incredible sensations gushing from her pussy.

Finally she returned to earth - exhausted but in such a wonderful way. She was lying in the couch cushions, her blouse open, bra unfastened as June lightly teased her nipples. Eric waited patiently on his knees between her gaping legs, for instructions.

June turned to Robert and mentioned that he was not participating. He assured her that he would, but he enjoyed first seeing that everyone else was having a good time. "Nonsene" June intoned. "At least let my slave pleasure you. - it will relax you". Though Robert protested that it was not necessary, he was soon relaxed next to Cynthia as June led her husband over, still cuffed and blindfolded, to him. Robert opened his pants and Cynthia reached over to stroke and tease his cock - the same cock that had taken her when she was strapped onto the breeding rack. As it began to harden in her hand, June pulled her slave's face close. Cynthia was learning, and she did not hesitate, but fed Robert's cock into Eric's mouth. The initial hesitation at feeling and tasting another man's cock in his mouth was quickly dispelled when June again reminded him of where she would place electrodes, and how long she would leave them there.

Robert reached over and stroked her breasts as Cynthia kissed him deeply, both hearing and feeling him moan as another man sucked is cock. She eagerly parted her legs, not caring who was watching as his hand slid along her leg, and gasped freely when she felt his fingers lightly stroking her now hypersensitive pussy lips. She had no idea why, but it did turn her on incredibly to look down and see Eric with Roberts's cock deep in his mouth. Something about watching the man being humiliated and used - made to suck a cock, drove her crazy. But hot as it was, she needed cock more than Eric. She straddled Robert's legs sliding her pussy backward, forcing Eric's head off the cock until she felt the head nudging at her opening. God, the delicious feeling of fullness in her pussy as she impaled herself on his hard cock. Then she thought she would cum immediately. With Robert's cock deep inside her, she felt Eric's tongue teasing her labia where they gripped the cock, then slipping back to dance around her asshole. Never had she experienced a sensation so intense - a thick cock filling her and Eric's tongue probing at her asshole. Within moments she was climbing to heights she had never before experienced.

Later they all relaxed around a small bar in the corner, basking in the relaxed bliss. All except Eric that is. True, June had elected to leave him out of his cell, but insisted that he was by now quite frustrated, pretentive measures" we're necessary. She brought forth a shiny metal cage contraption which, while the others watched, she fitted over his cock, locking it to a ring going around the base of his cock and balls. Even Robert cringed a little at the loud click of the locking snapping shut. There was no way that Eric could touch his cock - it was surely locked away, with the key now on a chain around June's neck. He was then placed in a set of chains that locked his hands to his waist and in turn to the chain between his ankle cuffs. While it was uncomfortable June explained that he preferred it to the alternative which would be to be returned to the cell. Soon everyone got used to Eric's nakedness after they had all dressed again. Sharon and Cynthia even helped him take a drink or two of wine, since with his hands cuffed to his waist it was quite difficult.

As it was late, they all began to wander back up to the inn. June ordered Eric back into the cell and locked the door - telling him she would fetch him in the morning. As they walked out, Sharon asked if Eric was being punished for some reason. June responded that in fact he was - that he had failed to show her the proper respect and that as a result, the only thing he would see while they were at the resort would be the inside of the cell or the dungeon. He would be naked at all times, and when out of the cell, severely restrained.

Cynthia could not help but ask, "but doesn't that hurt you too. I mean even though you're not locked up, you end up alone when you could be having him pleasure you - he is quite good with his mouth". June smiled and said "well I was hoping that I wouldn't be sleeping alone after tonight" as she smiled at both Robert and Cynthia. "I do so look forward to letting Eric know what he missed when I take him some food in the morning".

Later, in the early hours of the morning, she stirred, lying comfortably against Robert with June's arm draped over her breast. June certainly had not slept alone, she mused. Then her thoughts drifted to her lover's husband, naked in his cell. She let her fingers idly tease her clit as she envisioned him, locked up, not being able to even stroke his own cock. The pleasure she was giving herself was denied him, and she suddenly found herself getting turned on all over again.

Waking later they showered and drifted to the dining room for breakfast. She watched curiously as June gathered a plate of food. Some toast, eggs, now cold, a couple pieces of ham. and some fruit. "Eric will be a bit hungry" June explained. "He did not get anything for supper last night. Care to join me?" she asked as she headed for the door.

The two women walked hand in hand toward the slave quarters obviously remembering fondly, each in her own way, the events of last night. Inside the building they made their way to the dells. Eric had heard the, approaching. Well aware of the rules, by the time they got into the room he was standing with his hands behind his head, against the bars of the cell. "Very good slave - you remembered" June cooed. She knelt down and slid the plate of food into the cell. As hungry as he must have been Eric did not move, knowing that he had to have permission to leave the bars.

Cynthia found herself staring openly at him. The device on his cock was intriguing. A steel ring fit around the base of his cock and balls. The ring had a pin. On his cock was a metal cage, with a slot the fit over the pin on the ring. At the end of the pin was a hole through which the lock went. His cock was not coming out without the key. Studying the device more closely, she realized the cage was just large enough to hold his cock when limp. It was clear to her that an erection would be painful, and she mentioned as much to June. "Oh it's worse than you think dear. Look more closely". As she did so, she realized the inside of the cage had small spikes that pointed inward. The intent was obvious. As long as he was limp, the device would be only mildly uncomfortable. An erection however would be a different matter. " go ahead and tease him a little" June urged. "His reactions can be quite erotic".

She suddenly felt terribly sadistic. - she thrilled at having this man, locked in a cell, with his cock locked at her disposal. She reached out and began to tease and stroke his nipples. Reaching down she played with his balls with one hand. While as he gazed at her, she opened the top two buttons of her blouse, slipped her fingers into her bra and began playing with her nipples. Her efforts were not in vain - a sharp intake of breath from Eric turned into a moan. She looked down at the cock cage and saw his cock straining at the cage, the barbs digging into the tender skin and doing their job. June didn't help as she stepped over and began playing with Cynthia's breasts. Poor Eric was in real pain as his cock tried to get hard against the barbed steel cage. He was causing his own pain, and despite it, could not stop his erection.

"You may enjoy your breakfast slave" June said as she led Cynthia out of the room. Eric resigned himself to another day locked away with no chance of relief.

Later as she and June lay by the pool, she had to ask a question that had been nagging at her since last night. "June this is all new to me - but I'd like to ask you a question if you don't mind." "Ask away love" June murmured, enjoying the sun and being lazy. "It's not as though we're strangers anymore!".

"Well last night, when Sharon was strapped into the breeding rack, you mentioned how intense the position was for a woman, as though you'd been there. Yet you're dominant. Have you been on the rack and if you have, how does that affect you being dominant?"

June chuckled and started explaining her psyche to her new friend.

"You're right, I have been there - I know first hand how intense it is to be restrained like that. Everything is out in the open - you can't protect yourself in any way. Steve was a bit impatient last night so you didn't get to see what really turns me on. To be left there for a while on display. And better yet - to be used - I get to be so slutty!

And no it really doesn't conflict with my dominant side. Like most of us, while I usually like to be the top, there are times when I enjoy the helplessness and I can be a bit of a pain slut. The only thing I never do is let my husband top me, or watch me being submissive. We are in a permanent fulltime femdom marriage, and it would not do for him to see me as anything but dominant. So if you ever want to try out your dominant side, let me know, we can talk."

She considered what June had told her, wondering what it would be like to be dominant, but she kept coming back to her time in the cell. The helplessness, the embarrassment of being naked when Robert had walked in. All she could admit to was that she was thoroughly confused.

She confessed as much to June, who just smiled. "All in time, don't rush kiddo".

We'll be playing again tonight - are you interested in playing or would you like to just watch again?"

"I'm pretty sure I want to play, but I'm not sure what role. By the way, I'm intrigued at your relationship with your husband. Is he ever allowed out? Do you have sex with him, or is he never allowed to cum?"

June giggled a little and answered. "He is my full time slave, but he needs pleasure too. It's just that he derives pleasure in his own way. And yes, of course we have sex, it's just my way. He has to pleasure me and pamper me. I get orgasms whenever I want, which is often. His are carefully controlled - by me. When he's not with me he wears the chastity device - it makes masturbation impossible. The one he's wearing has the studded interior. He has a more benign version that is just designed to keep him from touching himself. And oh how I love to tease him with it on. When I straddle him and rub my pussy along his cock, he can feel the warmth and a little touch - I can rub myself and get off - all he can do is moan and cry in frustration. But yes, when he's been good, I take the device off and we fuck just like normal people."

She let the sun lull her to sleep as she imagined different scenarios - her being restrained and naked - her having someone at her disposal. Hmm - it all sounded good. She'd have to wait and see.

After being out in the sun all day, the air conditioning in the bar felt refreshing. She had enjoyed a shower and change of clothes and now felt rejuvenated. She was enjoying the people watching when June sidled over to join her. Sipping some kind of fruit drink, she wasted no time. "Are you ready for an erotic evening sexy lady, and if so, have you decided on your poison? Will you wield the whip, drawing cries and moans of pain, or will it be you tightly restrained, dealing with the cane strokes as best you can."

"That's what I love about you June - no pussy footing around - right to the point. I'm actually kind of torn. I would love to play the top tonight, but I'm so new to all of I'm afraid I wouldn't really know what to do. Then too, before you arrived, Robert had introduced me to the thrill of confinement and the rack. I never knew how erotic being locked naked in a cell could be."

June grinned broadly at her friend. "Ummm - I think you'll make a great domme, and not to worry about experience love. This will work out very well." As Cynthia looked at her quizically, she continued. "You already know that Robert and I are both switches. Well we've been very close for a long time, and love to play with each other. To spice things up, we come up with various little wagers or games of chance to see who will be top and who will be bottom. Tonight a simple game of backgammon over cocktails. You may observe and participate with the winner in topping the loser."

Cynthia smiled - "that sounds like fun and and I'm looking forward to it more than you know. I just can't decide which would turn me on more - seeing you on the receiving end, or having Robert at our disposal".

Later that afternoon, when everyone was gathered around the bar, and June had returned from tending to her husband in his cell, Robert brought forth an ornate backgammon board. He and June began the rolling of the dice, the outcome of which would define their roles for the evening. The dice were not kind to Robert and in the end he resigned himself to his fate.

Robert had assumed that the games would start after dinner, but June had other ideas. She stood from the backgammon table, and taking Robert's hand in hers, led him outside, indicating to Cynthia with a quick glance that she was to follow. As they walked to the slave quarters June couldn't help letting Robert know that she remembered the last time that he had topped her. She intended to be especially cruel tonight.

Once inside she turned to him, hugged him and they kissed deeply. She broke the kiss and stepped back. "you know the drill lover - strip for us!" Both women watched as their host removed all of his clothing, finally standing naked before them. June produced a pair of handcuffs and motioned for him to turn around. She cuffed his hands behind his back.

Eric, as per the rules had been standing against the bars of his cell, legs spread, hands behind his head, waiting obediently for a command. Cynthia had again been enjoying the sight of the man naked and submissive, with his cock locked up. She wondered if he realized how many orgasms his wife had had while he was locked in his cell, unable to even touch his cock, let alone cum.

June produced another pair of handcuffs and ordered Eric to turn around and present his wrists through the bars, one above the other to be cuffed. Once done, her prisoner secured, she unlocked the cell and with a flourish, produced the key to his chastity cage. Removing the lock, she slipped the cage off his cock, which free for the first time in two days instantly sprang to attention.

She produced a set of thumb cuffs, and answered Cynthia's quizzical look. "we use these a lot in play, for just about everything but locking thumbs together. They make great locking fasteners, and, as you'll notice, when a man's dick is soft, with a little pushing and adjusting, they fit right behind the head". But they only work when it's soft and poor Eric is so horny that his cock won't cooperate - but we can fix that" she said has she scooped a handful of ice from the drink she had brought with her. Clenching his cock with her ice filled hand, the effect was immediate. While it was still soft she demonstrated by folding the locking hasp of one end of the thumbcuff around it, as she had said, just behind the head. Cynthia heard the ratchets in the cuff click at the same time that Eric gave a sharp intake of breath as he felt the steel ring clamp down and tightly grip his manhood. Pulling him close to Robert, her devious plan was instantly clear. The other cuff went around Robert's cock and in a flash, the two men were fastened, facing and close to each other, held in place by their locked together penises.

One final touch was a chain about three feet long locked with a padlock to the thumb cuffs between the two cocks, with the other end Locked to a ring on the whipping post. Once for about the fiftieth time since she had arrived, Cynthia felt the warm rush of sexual excitement as she took in the sight of the two men, naked, cuffed and cock locked together. All they could do was stand in the middle of the room and wait, avoiding any moves that would cause both of them considerable pain. With that June announced that it was time for dinner. Cynthia could not resist a parting glance at the two men fastened face to face by their cocks as she and June walked out hand in hand.

The two women enjoyed their dinner and noting that no one as within earshot, began discussing the fate of their two slaves for the evening. June pointed out to Cynthia one thing that she had not paid much attention to before - that neither of the men were gay per se. True, Robert didn't mind having his cock sucked by a male submissive, but he did not enjoy reciprocating. If he did, the pleasure was from being submissive and forced to do something - it was not the pleasure of another man in his mouth. So, June continued, "they have one vulnerability that we don't - we can have fun with the forced homosexuality. They can't do that to us - hell they both know that you and I would head for the bedroom in an instant, so there's not much in the way of forcing us to do something"