The Sugar Cane Plantation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, here's what I suggest" she continued - " Since you haven't had a chance to practice with some of the toys, just follow my lead. We'll alternate with the guys. I do enjoy playing with Robert, but my dear husband deserves my attention too. He hasn't been allowed an orgasm since we arrived - if he really amuses us, I may surprise him."

When the two women returned to the dungeon their captives were of course just as they had left them -- hands cuffed behind them, face to face, locked together by their cocks.

Following June's lead, they decided to warm their victims up a bit with a nice flogging. "Always a good way to start" observed June as she snapped the flogger against Robert's ass. Cynthia needed to further urging, and went to work on the perfectly presented ass of June's husband. Soon the men were moaning but careful not to move any more than necessary. The first couple of blows had caught them by surprise, and the pain in each tightly locked cock when they jerked was far worse than the thongs of the floggers. They earned quickly to be still.

After a nice warm-up, the women moved on to more entertaining ages. Released, each man was fitted with a locking strap around his cock and balls, along with a locking collar. As they were ordered to lie on the floor facing in opposite directions, the wickedness of the plan was obvious. The collar of each was quickly locked to the cock and ball strap of the other. Each one had his head fastened inches from the cock of the other. June explained the rules and they were simple. Whoever came first was the loser. While both men could expect to be punished at some point, the loser would receive what she referred to as a punishment strapping and would spend the night not only in the cell but in restraints. The winner would be allowed in the women's bedroom even though he would be restrained and not allowed an orgasm. Diabolical it was! June went on, for Cynthia's benefit to explain a punishment strapping. "Pain when one is aroused can be pleasurable - the body translates it in a good way. Endorphins flow and it is actually a sort of high" she explained as she stroked Robert's and her husband's cocks. "Men especially, right after cuming , are not aroused. Pain is just pain. So when I'm torturing a man and am in a really sadistic mood, I fasten them in their position, and either free a hand for them to do it, or I jerk them off. For the unlucky loser tonight the strapping will start right after he shoots his load, and I promise you the cries and begging will drive you nuts."

"Ok boys, get busy - I want to see hard cocks and somebody better cum soon" she ordered. Cynthia felt the familiar warmth between her legs as she relaxed in the sofa with June, watching the two men begin to fondle and caress each other. Neither wanted the fate that June had prescribed - both worked as hard as they could. Robert was gently

stroking Eric's cock - letting his thumb lightly rub on that tender spot on the underside of the head. Eric was doing the same, but quickly took Roberts cock into his mouth, letting his tongue work on the same spot. Eric had the advantage. While Robert was a switch, Eric was purely submissive and June used him often and hard. He was used to having a cock in his mouth and had a lot of practice developing his skills as June's mouth slut as she liked to refer to him. While Robert was trying, his reluctance at sucking Eric's cock in earnest, from taking it deep in his throat began to tell. As the women encouraged them, commenting on the cock sucking techniques of the two, it soon became clear that Eric was gaining ground. Robert began to moan and even started moving his hips involuntarily - it was just a question of time. Eric used his lips to form a tight ring around the shaft of Robert's cock, fucking it in and out of his mouth, while reaching between Robert's legs to tease his asshole. Robert finally gave in - he couldn't hold off any more and with a load groan came in Eric's mouth. "We have and winner - and a loser" June yelled, loving every second of their games.

The rest of the scene was almost literally a sexual overload for Cynthia. June first ordered her obviously horny and frustrated husband to cuff his hands behind his back and make himself useful while Robert received his punishment. She led Robert to a waist high bench and ordered him onto it. Straps from all parts of it quickly had him fastened, head down, ass high on the air, legs spread. June added one more touch. Retrieving something from the small refrigerator by the bar, she showed it to Cynthia as she explained. "This is an added touch called figging. This piece of ginger that I've shaped into the form of a butt plug, goes just where you expect it would. The ginger burns, especially when they try to clench their ass cheeks. It's just wicked and I love it because I'm a sadistic bitch" she explained. casually as she worked the tip of the ginger root into Robert's exposed asshole. A few thrusts in and put and the root was buried to its base. At first there was no reaction, but then the juice from the ginger began its work on the sensitive membranes, and Robert was soon moaning and thrusting his ass from side to side, as much as his severe restraints would allow, trying in vain to dislodge the painful intrusion. Cynthia found herself almost unconsciously rubbing her pussy through her shorts at the sight of Robert naked, tightly restrained, being figged as a prelude to his strapping..

June retrieved a supple leather strap that she called her punishment strap and stepped behind Robert. Before she started she moved over to Cynthia, kissed her deeply as she fondled her breasts, then turned to Eric and told him to attend to her friend. Eric had no interest in finding himself in Roberts's predicament, and quickly moved over to Cynthia. Cynthia was on fire as she watched the scene unfolding before her, and made no pretense at modesty. She pulled her shorts and panties off, spread her legs and grabbing Eric's hair, pushed his face against her sex. Eric was motivated and Eric was good. She felt herself heading for her first orgasm as the strap slammed onto Roberts ass bringing a gasp and moan from the restrained man. June had already admitted that she was in a sadistic mood and she had not lied. Over and over she brought the strap across Robert's ass until he was literally sobbing and begging. Still she did not stop. He had long since stopped jerking against the restraints, and just hung in the straps limply while June proceeded to tear up his ass. Cynthia just watched, enjoying Eric's tongue and lips. He licked from her clit, which he just danced around, all the way down to the bottom of her labia. When he let his tongue nudge lower, without any thought she slid lower down on the couch and spread her legs wider. She came again, almost instantly when his tongue probed her asshole, it was so intense. Being pleasured while Robert screamed and cried under the strap, was driving her crazy.

Finally the strapping stopped, and June began to gently caress the brutalized ass of her victim and lover. Cynthia was exhausted,, thanking whatever deity had created her that you could not die from sexual overdose. June joined her on the couch, kissing and caressing, while she spread her legs, an unspoken command to Eric to tend to his Mistress. Soon, between Cynthia kissing and sucking her nipples and Eric working his magic with his mouth, June was crying out in multiple orgasms. Robert was left in his restraints, his ass on fire from the strapping and the ginger which was still doing its work.

Finally, after two women had enjoyed their afterglow in each other's arms for a while on the couch, while Eric knelt patiently in case he might be needed, June announced that it was time to retire. The first order of business was to insure that Robert as part of his forfeit, spent a most uncomfortable night. Releasing him from the whipping bench, he was led naked to the cell. There June produced a device that consisted of a steel bar with a collar at one end, ankle cuffs at the other, and cuffs for the wrists about a third of the way from the top. She positioned Robert on the floor, near the drain, and locked him into the device. His hands were locked together about six inches below the collar. His legs were slightly drawn up as the bar was not long enough to allow full extension. He could do nothing but sit there. "This is called a fiddle" June explained. "It is purely for torture.. It looks harmless, but in about an hour, he'll be in real pain as his legs begin to cramp, and he's got all night.

Eric was ordered to put his chastity device back on, then fastened in transport chains - chain around his waist with handcuffs attached to it, and with leg irons, he was led in the darkness to Cynthia's bungalow. They left Eric chained on the floor as they enjoyed each other in the large bed.

Later, as they snuggled and Cynthia was idly caressing June's breast, she asked her friend if she wasn't being overly harsh and cruel to Robert. "It's the way we play" June explained. "Had the game gone the other way, it would be me in that cell. He would probably have left me with plugs in my ass and pussy. Before he put me in the cell, he would have enjoyed giving me a thorough breast and pussy whipping." she shifted slightly to give better access to her other breast, enjoying the sensations. "Now that is something you need to contemplate." she said as she let her own fingers drift between Cynthia's legs, lightly stroking her. "that is one of those awfully intimate tortures that we experience just because we're women. Imagine yourself tied down, spread wide open and feeling that whip hit your breasts. It is such a deep and intense pain - it surges right down to your cunt. When Robert does it, he always makes sure I watch. Something hot about watch the thongs hit your own breast - seeing the nipple flatten and your breast bounce just that split second before it explodes into fire. God Robert knows how to make it hurt. Then when he starts working between your legs. He always puts me in a position that is just obscene - legs spread and pulled back and up. Everything is there and available, and then he goes to work. No love, no regrets. The game could have gone the other way and you would have heard me screaming, and you'd be here with Robert while I sat in that cell, naked, tied and in pain all night."

Much later, after the two women snuggled for a while, June rolled over and sighed. "Problem is, as sadistic a I can be, you have a mellowing effect on me" she said as she stroked her friend. "Guess I'm just a pussycat at heart" she said as she reached over to the nightstand a retrieved her ring of keys. She handed one bunch to Cynthia and getting out of bed, walked over to Eric with the others. As she unlocked the chastity device with an audible click, she suggested that Cynthia might want to go free Robert. "By now he should be feeling very, very uncomfortable and we all know how lonely that cell gets. I'll bet he would be very, very happy to see you" she said to Cynthia a she unlocked Eric's restraints one by one. As she reclined on the bed, beckoning for her husband to join her, she blew the departing Cynthia a kiss.

Entering the slave quarters Cynthia made her way to the breeding room where she flipped the light switch. Robert was in obvious discomfort. He had moved from his sitting position to lying on his side, but the position was clearly painful. He looked at Cynthia silently as she unlocked the dell door and moved over to his fettered form. Having been told that he would be spending the night as he was, he was somewhat surprised when he felt the cuffs being unlocked and felt the rush f relief at being able o move and stretch his limbs. He started to speak but Cynthia touched her finger to his lips, silencing him. Completely free, he stood stiffly as Cynthia held out her hand, leading him from the cell. Wordlessly they walked back to the main building arm in arm, and by unspoken agreement made their way to Robert's room - the master suite of the big house.

In bed together, there was no feverish lovemaking. They held each other, Cynthia noticing the welts when she ran her fingers across his bruised ass. She lay beneath him, enjoying him lying between her spread legs, then the delightful sensation of him entering her. They drifted off to sleep like that, enjoying the closeness f each other.

The sun was well up when she awoke. Robert was up, wearing a silk dressing gown, and admiring the view. Seeing that she was awake, he tapped the intercom on his desk and ordered coffee. It arrived almost immediately and as the maid poured the coffee, he gave her the orders for breakfast. It was such a study in contrasts for Cynthia. On the one hand she had her memory of this man strapped to a whipping bench, then later restrained helplessly on the floor of he cell, and on the other, the other Robert this morning, quite unsubmissive and very much the master of his domain, with the help at his beck and call. The subtleties of this lifestyle would definitely take a while for her to grasp - if that is, she ever completely grasped them. But the learning process was so much fun!

-to be continued-