The Suit

Story Info
A teacher has parking lot fun on an afternoon break.
979 words
3.75
39.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work as a teacher in a school that specializes in getting young Americans ready in a hurry to work in the computer field, and a hallmark of such schools is good admissions numbers. Our campus probably has 15 Admissions Representatives. The position of Admissions Rep is basically a sales position.

While they don’t talk of quotas, it is all about leads, new starts, etc. for the Admissions staff. And, like many salespeople, one key is to Dress for Success. Not a day goes by when I don’t stare in amazement at the Admissions Reps in their suits and ties. I was in a corporate job for years, and I never saw so many suits! Lately, I have been lusting over one Admissions Rep in particular. He’s (I guess happily) married, but he’s a terrible flirt, and he just looks so damn good every day in those expensive suits that I often find my mind wandering to places it shouldn’t. Markus is tall, probably 6’5”, African-American, bald, about 250 I would guess, perhaps more with that sturdy ex-football player build of his. At any rate, I find myself staring at him all the time and imagining what I could do to him with that suit off!

Now, don’t get me wrong, I am seeing someone, and, as I mentioned, Markus is married, but hey, can’t blame a girl for lusting, right? The surprising part for me is that I didn’t know how much of an impact Markus had on me until one fateful day when I just so happened to run into the man I am seeing, Dan, one day at the store. Here’s how the trouble began….

I have seen Dan dressed for work before, but recently an office change made it necessary for him to start wearing more formal clothes. I was not aware of this as I drove over to the grocery store to visit the salad bar before I had to teach my evening class. In fact, I really didn’t expect to see or hear from Dan that day. After all, I had to teach from 6 to 10 pm, and he had his kids at home that week. However, just as I was leaving the store, in walks not just Dan, but Dan in a suit! Please understand, I find Dan attractive in jeans, but seeing him in that suit walking into the store got me so excited I could barely stand it. Let’s put it this way, my panties were damp mere seconds later.

I walked back through the store with him to get the emergency milk and PB&J the kids had called him about before he left work. I know he noticed how I kept staring at him, but he didn’t bring it up until we were back out by my car.

Finally, he went to leave and I said, “Oh God, please get in the car with me for a minute.” He looked puzzled, but complied with my request. The second we were seated, I grabbed his tie and pulled him over toward me, shoving my tongue deep into his mouth as I kissed him hard and deeply. I could tell he was confused, but he kissed me back. I knew we were in a parking lot in broad daylight, but I had to have him, and I had to have him then! When I told him so, he laughed and said, “Drive around back; they have to be done with deliveries for the day.” So off we went.

With the car hidden from view between a couple of dumpsters (yeah, yeah, I know, not romantic, but this was about fucking, not making love!), I immediately withdrew his cock from those sexy gray dress pants and began sucking him furiously. My lips wet and tight around his shaft, they slid up and down hard and fast. I felt his hands on the back of my head, and I knew my lust was catching from the moans escaping his mouth.

He managed to get my teacherly skirt pulled up around my waist and get a hand inside my panties. His fingers strummed my throbbing clit until I thought I would scream. My pussy was very wet, having started getting so way back at the front entrance to the store. I felt him slide first one and then two fingers inside me, fucking my wetness while continuing to rub my clit with every stroke. I screamed as he made me cum, although the scream was thankfully muffled by the hard cock buried in my mouth. I think he felt the shockwaves of it though as a loud moan escaped from his lips right about then.

That gruff, mid-sex voice said, “I need to fuck you,” was all the encouragement I needed to whip my panties off and toss them into the floor. I climbed onto his lap, my skirt flowing over his dress pants as I reached down and guided his cock inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoved my tongue back into his mouth, kissing and fucking this hot man in a suit in the front seat of my car behind the grocery store. Within 30 minutes I’d be back in front of a classroom full of young eager minds, but right then I was getting fucked and loving every minute of it.

Up and down on his hard cock, I rode with abandon. My breasts were rubbing against his chest, my demure twin set and white lace bra, his white dress shirt, tie, and suit coat separating them. We were moaning into one another’s mouths when I felt him cum deep inside me. I squeezed him and held him inside until his orgasm subsided. As we sat there a moment recovering, he said, “So, what brought this on?”

I giggled, slyly, “I really like your suit!”