The Suit Ch. 2

Story Info
Venus is still inspired.
819 words
4.4
18.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the chaise lounge and leafing through a Vanity Fair, Venus tried not to be too antsy as she waited for her sister to get out of the shower. She was shocked that no sense of hesitancy had overcome her since their episode in the US Open locker room more than an hour before. She'd made love to her most worthy competitor - her sister - and had no regrets about it. Now, sitting in her sister's hotel room, she was waiting like some nervous teenager headed out for prom.

"Sorry I took so long," Serena said as she entered wearing just her robe. "I wanted to be sure every nook and cranny was ready for inspection."

Venus looked up and smiled at the beaming faced girl before her. She'd been overcome by her beauty and body but was determined not to be so easily whipped this time in this new and strange adventure. She rose from the chaise and walked across the room.

"Have to make sure you don't go around ashy like some wild child," Venus said as she brought a bottle of Vaseline from her sports bag. Tenderly she removed Serena's robe, leaving her naked, and told her to lie face down on the towel she'd been sitting on in the chaise.

Serena moaned in appreciative pleasure as Venus' strong hands worked the knots out of each and every muscle of her back. She liked the feel of her sister's thighs straddling her butt also. Maybe it was because she could feel that Venus wasn't wearing underwear under her stylish, yet casual, skirt. Closing her eyes, Serena imagined how beautiful Venus must look - she was always fabulous when she was concentrating on a task - with her body riding Serena's and her c-cups hanging. She was in heaven.

Venus scooped more Vaseline into her hands and moved to Serena's lower back and thighs. She purposely avoided the ass, knowing that she would move along too fast if she touched it now. It had almost been too much for her to have her neatly trimmed pussy sitting atop it just moments before. Once she was sure that Serena's legs and back had been properly prepared, she began working on her butt cheeks with each hand as she ran her tongue along the crack.

"Ahh ... ahh ... ahh," Serena didn't know what to do with the new sensations she was feeling. Venus' tongue felt like the most wonderful dick as it maneuvered through the deep valley of her butt's divide. Occasionally she would feel Venus nip her with her teeth and then use her tongue and lips to "make it all better."

Serena felt then the full body weight of her sister's naked body - when had she undressed? - press against hers. Venus licked, nipped, and sucked at the back of Serena's neck as she massaged more jelly onto her backside.

"Yeahhhhh," Serena smiled approval as she felt her sister dry-humping her bottom, gripping her shoulders for leverage.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, baby," Venus cooed as she licked an earlobe. "You'll never forget me or leave me."

Serena heard her stir for just a moment before she felt a new presence at her vagina's entrance along with her sister's hands on her shoulders. Venus began to work the strap-on in and out of her sister's willing and wet pussy. She worked slowly and passionately, loving the sounds coming from her younger sister's pleasure. She stared in disbelief as the shaft of the falsey appeared and disappeared below her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," Serena hummed as her pussy began to make sloshing noises. Her sister was riding her backside hard now, ramming the substitute dick in to the hilt. She especially loved it, though, when Venus would send it in as far as it would go and grind in a circular motion.

"C'mon! That's right, baby," Venus was excited beyond herself as she pulled Serena into the doggy style. She really began working the strap-on, then. She used every move her boyfriends used on her and even came up with a few of her own. As her precious tits bobbled on her chest, she slapped Serena's sculptured ass to spur her on. Breathing heavy and dripping sweat, she stopped moving and watched as her little sister took over, grinding her backside onto the life-like dildo. By her movements and urgency, Venus knew she was almost "there."

"Here we go!" Venus warned as she quickly flipped Serena onto her back and mounted her just as fast, locking the backs of her thighs in the crooks of her arms. She bored down hard and fast, repeatedly drilling into her sister until she heard the unmistakable sound of orgasm. Collapsing in a sweaty heap next to Serena, Venus smiled as Serena kissed her way down her body and deep-throated the dildo, tasting her own juices on the member.