The Suite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cafetray
cafetray
212 Followers

Megan's orgasm, when it struck, came suddenly. One moment she was reveling in what Collette was doing to her and then she'd been swamped like a boat caught by a rogue wave. She was shuddering, jaw locked, her moans stifled by Collette's satiny folds. It seemed to go on forever. Megan hoped it would.

Then it was over, and Megan was utterly spent and satisfied. She rolled limply off of Collette, who scrambled to press her body to Megan's, kissing and licking her face. As awareness returned, Megan could hear Collette babbling about how incredible ... in-fucking-credible ... it had been and begging for help getting girls she knew into bed. A roommate .. some hottie from down the hall ...

It made Megan laugh. just a few moments ago, Collette had been too afraid to touch her own pussy. now she was a white hot, lesbo slut wanting to fuck and and every girl she could think of.

Then it occurred to Megan that, just a few short days ago, she'd been just like Collette. Back then, the idea of sexing up another girl would have been unthinkable. Dacess had done something to her, changed her, made the idea oh so delectable. The old Megan would have been outraged, would have called it a violation. The new Megan understood. Dacess hadn't just changed her. It had given her the power to make things happen. It was a power that was, to borrow a phrase from Collette, in-fucking-credible. It was a power that had to be used. So there was only one answer to Collette's plea.

"Of course."

"Thank you, " Collette sighed. She kissed Megan deeply, a kiss that promised whatever she had planned for the future, there was much more the two of them would be doing right now.

Whatever Collette had in mind, Megan was more than willing to do. Then again, Shannon was waiting for her back in her room. The thought of tonguing Shannon's little cunt made Megan wet all over again.

With what little strength she had, Megan rolled off the bed. She held out a hand to Collette.

"C'mon," she purred. "There's someone I want you to meet."

Collette took her hand.

cafetray
cafetray
212 Followers