The Suitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down," she said, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Merilanth," he began. "That one need not—" But she pushed him down into the pillows as she began to line herself up over his long, narrow shaft.

"Yes," she said. "This one does." And she dropped her hips, impaling herself on him.

She actually cried out a little at that, at the sudden pain of it, and then bit her lip. Ssilikesh looked down at where they were joined, and then whipped his head back up to her face, concern in his eyes. "That one is bleeding, this one will withdraw and..."

She shook her head, her breathing still shallow.

"That's... That happens," she said. "With mammals. I'm fine." And she began to slide herself up his shaft, feeling her walls clinging to him after the brief, sharp shock of penetration. She slid up until he was almost falling out of her, and then began to drop back down, more slowly now, while it still hurt a little. She was still wet from his tongue, earlier, and it began to gradually get easier.

"When... when Lerisell was tittering over The Perfumed Garden," she said breathlessly. "I... I wasn't always...nnh...reading... reading fairy tales." She dropped her gaze, and then looked up at him from under her lashes as she began to pick up speed, working Ssilikesh deeper into herself with each thrust of her hips. "You could... put your hands on my hips."

He stared at her a moment and she withdrew once more, only to drop herself down onto his shaft again, her slick juices beginning to run down him and pool in the ridges at the base of his cock, and then he grunted once, explosively, and dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks and clamped his jaws into her shoulder again, teeth pressing divots into her skin, drawing just the faintest hint of blood.

This time, when she cried out, it was only partly at the shock of pain. Ssilikesh's tail writhed behind him, knocking pillows askew, and he began to thrust his own hips up to meet hers coming down, grunting each time at the slap of flesh. The transparent membranes came down over his eyes again and didn't come back up, blurring his vision ever so slightly as his instincts took over and the force of his thrusting increased.

Ssilikesh's breath came in hot blasts against Merilanth's shoulder, and hers came in gasps and pants as she pressed her face into the side of his neck and clutched at his shoulders, nails digging at his scaled skin. Her hair was wild about her neck and down her back, and sweat plastered her skin, her bare breasts scraping against the lizardman's chest as she rode him.

"I... I think..." she whispered into his earhole, feeling another wave of heat building in her centre. He grunted, and his hands came up from her buttocks to her back, pressing her against him. His jaws unlocked, and he tucked his snout in under her chin, tongue flicking at the sweat pooling there.

"This one... as well" he said, and then a moment later words lost all meaning as the dam broke, and wave after wave of pleasure swept over her, crashing from her still-shaking hips down to her curling toes, and up until her scalp tingled and her skin flushed even darker.

In the same instant, Ssilikesh erupted within her, shooing hot, ropey strands up into her depths, painting her walls with a heavy, oily coating. He twitched twice more, sending one last spurt into her, and then he collapsed backwards, still inside of her, and pulled her down with him so that she lay on his chest, her legs still entangled around his waist.

They lay like that in silence for a long time.

* * *

Merilanth rocked the bundle in her arms gently while Ssilikesh prodded at the fire with the blackened end of a long stick.

"He has his father's eyes," she said, and he glanced up at her before turning back to the fire, leaning his back against her knees while she sat on the collapsed pillar they'd made their camp beside.

Merilanth looked across the fire to where her sister, Lerisell, sat, wrapped in her husband's thick green arms. The half-orc had a surprisingly gentle smile on his face, and Lerisell leaned into him, her eyes glowing with pride.

"I'm glad you got to see him," she said, smiling wistfully at Merilanth. "I... I'm sorry I left."

"Don't be," Merilanth said. "There's enough road for both of us, and Father can marry a merchant himself if he feels the need so badly."

"How did he take your leaving?"

"No worse than he took yours, I imagine," Merilanth said, and her sister grunted.

"Disowned, then," she said.

"Very disowned. But I'm happy. We're happy."

There was silence around the fire for a long moment, as Merilanth rocked her infant nephew and Ssilikesh coiled his tail around her ankle in unconscious affection, as Lerisell's husband held Lerisell close.

"You know, we lost our companions and most of our baggage to a rukh a while ago," the half-orc said at last, breaking the silence. "And with the baby now, adventuring is only more risky. We could use some more travelling partners."

Merilanth smiled.

"I've always wanted to delve into ancient ruins," she said.