The Sultanah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,887 Followers

I stopped just an inch away from Arkadas dripping slit. Both of our bodies were shaking. I looked at the pinkish red gash of her cunny and I could sense the Goddess there. I did not really know what I was doing, but my body seemed to know exactly what was necessary. I closed my eyes and leaned forward slightly. I felt my lips press gently against Arkadas cunny, her lips wetting mine.

"Oh Gunes!" Arkadas moaned as she felt me and I smiled. I pressed my lips against her cunny again and felt her trembling all over. My touch seemed to increase Arkadas arousal by an order of magnitude and I felt her juices dripping out of her and coating my chin. Arkadas hands were still in my hair, but her fingers had relaxed now. As I began to gently kiss Arkadas cunny, I felt her fingers rolling gently through my hair.

"I love you Varis," she whispered, "don't stop." I felt a chill run through my body as I heard her words, and I decided to increase the intensity of my actions. I opened my mouth slightly and let my tongue slip out, wet and fat. I pressed it flat against Arkadas cunny, giving a little pressure and letting it sink slightly into her folds. Arkadas taste was like nothing I'd ever experienced before; slightly salty and earthy but with a magical undertone, the flavor of femininity. The taste of Gunes. Arkadas groaned and she put some slight pressure on the back of my head with her palm.

I slowed moved my tongue up through Arkadas soft slit, savoring the flavor as I moved. Arkadas was shaking all over and her legs closed slightly around my head, covering my ears. My tongue reached the apex of Arkadas' cunny and I felt the tip rub against the hard, dense nub of Arkadas' clitoris. Even with sound muffled by Arkadas thighs, I could hear her groan loudly. I smiled and swirled my tongue around on Arkadas' clitoris. Her body rolled and shook as I focused my attention on that spot. My chin pressed against Arkadas wet slit and her smell and flavor overwhelmed my other senses.

For a long while we continued in that manner. I was on my knees on the floor of the balcony, leaning forward between Arkadas' legs. Arkadas was leaned back on the chair with her hands on my head, her breasts still exposed and her nipples hard. I kept my face between Arkadas legs. I would occasionally kiss Arkadas cunny, her lower lips, and creamy skin that surrounded it, but generally I kept my tongue out of my mouth. I would lap up and down on Arkadas slit, tasting her juices and taking them into my mouth. I would spend a great deal of time with my lips wrapped around her clitoris, sucking gently while my tongue swirled around it. Through it all, Arkadas moaned and shook on the chair, calling out my name and begging me not to stop.

After some length of time, the exact extent I could not say, I felt the pressure on my ears lessen and sensed that Arkadas legs had spread wide once again. I could hear her moans more clearly now and could sense her body shaking almost beyond control. It was all I could do to snake my arms around Arkadas thighs and keep my tongue buried inside of her body.

"Oh fuck Varis, I am going to cum! Don't stop, oh please don't stop!" she was moaning. I pressed my face even more deeply into Varis' cunny and worked my tongue with greater speed. I heard Arkadas suck in air quickly and then her entire body went rigid. For a moment I almost stopped, but I could feel even greater pressure on the back of my head as Arkadas pushed me inside of her. I worked my tongue quickly and finally I heard Arkadas let out a loud sigh. Her body moved in jerky fashion and I felt hot liquid drip from her cunny against my lips. It was salty and thick and I sucked it into my mouth, swallowing it down quickly.

"Oh Varis, Oh Varis, Oh Varis," Arkadas was essentially chanting now. I flicked my eyes up between Arkadas' ample white breasts and I could see her own eyes were shut and her body was slowly relaxing. I kept my tongue on Arkadas' clit for a few more seconds, but she finally pushed me off as her body had become too sensitive. I smiled at her as her eyes open. She gave me a satisfied grin in response.

"I have never felt anything like that Sultanah," she said after a long pause. I smiled.

"I should think not, it is unlikely you have been pleasured by many rulers, even if you are more...adventurous than you previously let on," I said. Arkadas laughed and she leaned forward in her chair. She kept her legs spread by she leaned deeply over her body so that her breasts were between her knees. Her face was only a few inches from mine. Her hand slipped around the back of my hand under underneath of my chin.

She clutched my jaw gently and pulled me forward. I closed my eyes as I moved toward my friend and lover. After a moment, I felt my lips press against Arkadas'. Unlike our previous kiss, there was no question about intent. As soon as my lips sunk into the soft flesh of her, Arkadas' mouth sprung open and her tongue pressed against my mouth. I felt the rough flesh of her tongue as it lapped against my lips, tasting her juices. In a moment, my mouth was open as well. I felt the soft, warm, slippery sensation of her tongue in my mouth and my tongue rose to meet hers. I felt her exploring my mouth, tasting the juices that she had deposited there. Our mouths moved together for a long while, until Arkadas had tasted every inch of me and I had explored her tongue in great detail. Finally, she broke our kiss and leaned back full in her chair.

"There is yet another thing that I had never felt before, but I would like to rectify it now, if we might," Arkadas cooed in a sultry voice.

"As your friend and lover, make a command and I will oblige," I said, matching her tone as best I could. My stomach felt light and my legs felt weak. I was overcome with desire and would have complied with any request that allowed me to touch Arkadas further. As I looked at my friend, she spread her legs, much wider than before. Her cunny, slick with saliva and her juices, was exposed to the rapidly cooling evening air.

"I have never felt a cock between my legs. I would like it now," she responded. I felt my head swim and I bit my lip, the slight pain keeping me grounded.

"The best way to learn how to do something," I replied, "is to jump right in." Without further word, I stood up in front of the chair where Arkadas sat. I grabbed my dress near my hips and quickly hiked it up above my waist. I quickly lifted it up over my head and threw it onto the balcony floor. My breasts and stomach were now exposed to the air and only the bindings I used for my cock remained. I quickly attacked these as well, pulling the fabric away quickly and tossing it to the side. No longer confined, my cock began to rapidly swell. The excitement I had been tamping down was no longer caged.

I looked up at Arkadas, her eyes were wide as she stared at my body. Her hands moved up her body and found her breasts. I watched for a moment while my friend stroked her nipples gently and stared at my body. Soon, my body had become fully aroused and I could no longer wait.

I moved quickly back towards the chair and fell forward. I placed my hands on the backrest of the chair, on either side of Arkadas' head. My breasts and my cock now dangled a few inches above Arkadas' body. In fact, our nipples were nearly touching. Our faces were only a few inches apart and without further thought or word, I pressed my lips once again into Arkadas' mouth. She kissed me back, just as passionate as before, and perhaps with more skill.

However, even as Arkadas kissed me, she was not otherwise idle. I did not noticed as her right hand slid off of her breast or when she moved it down between our bodies. But I felt as her fingers grazed my dangling balls, her fingertips slipping against the juices that pour from my own willing cunny. My body froze, my tongue still in Arkadas' mouth. But she continued to move, first playing with my balls and then moving down my shaft, and wrapping her palm around it. Arkadas continued to kiss me as she pulled me down slightly by my cock. I felt my breasts collapse down onto Arkadas' breasts, our nipples pressing together and her firm flesh buoying mine. This seemed to wake me up, and I began to kiss my friend once again. But her fingers still felt magical on my cock as she began to stroke me slowly.

Eventually, she broke the kiss, "Varis, you must know something," she whispered. I opened my eyes and looked at her. Our breasts were still pressed together and she continued to stroke my cock as she spoke to me. I groaned at the sensation but managed to nod my head.

"Then tell me quick, I will not be able to understand words much longer," I responded. Arkadas laughed slightly. And she kissed me again once, quickly.

"I don't know how we...ended up here. Though I can barely stop my heart from fluttering with excitement for it. But, even if we never had gotten to this point...You should know that you always could have told me about..." and as she spoke she squeezed my hard cock, "I would not have turned from you, just as I will never turn on you now." I felt a prickle in my eye and felt a tear fall. In this sudden onslaught of court intrigue and danger, a statement of unquestioning loyalty and devotion was desperately needed.

"How did I ever doubt you?" I asked again. But my last word came out garbled. Arkadas was pulling more forcefully now on my cock, taking me down. My breasts fell ever more deeply against Arkadas. I felt my cock closing the distance between our bodies. It was twitching in Arkadas' hand and I could feel the heat of Arkadas cunny against the tip.

"Do not speak anymore. I am yours, take me," Arkadas said. As she spoke, I felt the tip of my cock press against Arkadas' waiting slit. She was still sopping wet from her juices and from my saliva. I felt Arkadas' hand slip from my cock and felt body of her hands soon find their way to my hips. I looked into Arkadas' eyes now and she was smiling, nodding gently. My whole body was trembling and my mouth suddenly felt dry. But I had never wanted anything more in my life than to be in Arkadas' body.

I pressed my hips down gently. I heard Arkadas gasp and felt her body tense slightly. But Arkadas' body was so wet and so ready, the tip of my cock slipped easily inside of her body. Now Arkadas began to place pressure on my hips, pulling me in toward her. She wrapped her legs around my back, pushing into my backside with her heels. In just a few moments, my cock slipped completely inside of Arkadas' body, my balls slapping against her ass. Arkadas groaned loudly.

I was overawed by the sensation of Arkadas' body. My cock was wrapped tightly in my friend's warm wetness. Arkadas' cunny held me tight, but she was so went that my cock could move easily even in her tight confines. I felt intense pressure on the underside of my cock and I fear for a moment that I would spill my seed instantly.

Once again, my eyes moved up to look at Arkadas. I could see tears in the corner of her eye, though I doubted it was from pain. Her legs here now tightly locked around me and her arms moved from my hips and wrapped around the back of my neck. She pulled me in closer with all of her limbs, my cock pressing harder into her body, my lips finding hers. Our breasts were still pressed together and I could feel Arkadas' hard nipples pressing against mine, the sensation growing more pleasant the more our bodies shook. There was no daylight between us now, we were pressed completely together. I could hear soft moaning noises from a throat, but I could not tell if they were mine or Arkadas'. The smell of our juices hung heavy over the balcony and heightened the intensity of the feeling.

For a brief moment, Arkadas relaxed the pressure from her heels against my back. She pushed me back slightly and my cock slipped a couple of inches from Arkadas' cunny. I felt the cool evening air on my wet cock and gasped. But even as I did so, Arkadas heels returned and thrust my cock hard back into her cunny. Now it was Arkadas' turn to gasp and she pressed her tongue hard into my mouth as she did. She repeated her motions, pushing me out and then pulling me back in hard, several times. Finally, I began to feel the necessity to act. I pushed my hips back on my own and then thrust my cock back into the comforting warmth of Arkadas' body. Each time I did so, I felt the pressure grow more intense on my cock. I also felt Arkadas grow more desperate underneath of me.

We continued to move in that way for quite a while. Our bodies were pressed tightly together and Arkadas wrapped her limbs ever tighter against me. Our stomachs were pressed together, separated only by the thin fabric of Arkadas' bunched dress. Our breasts were still pressed together and each motion heightened the tension. We kissed passionately now, actually beyond the point of passion. In desperation now we kissed. The sounds of our moans and the wet sounds of our bodies colliding filled the air. Sex was all I could smell.

Finally, I could feel my seed coming. I pressed my hips harder into Arkadas, thrusting my cock deeper and deeper into her body. I bit at her tongue and felt her legs shaking around my body. I knew that I was just a few seconds away and...

"Varis, oh Gunes Varis, please stop!" Arkadas yelled at the top of her voice. I was so shocked by why she had said, and the level of her volume, that I instantly complied. My cock stopped half inside of her body, I was cold all over from sweat, and I could barely breath. I needed to feel release, my entire body was taut as a drum.

"What...?" I began to ask, but Arkadas spoke quickly.

"I do not mean to cause you pain Sultanah. But I am ripe to be with child but we do not want that. Further, I cannot help but thinking back to our first time together, all those weeks ago. The taste of your seed... I loved it. I have craved to taste it again every day since. Please, share your seed on my tongue," Arkadas said. Once again, my friend was looking out for me. If Arkadas became pregnant, well, I would have to accept it as my own bastard (an expensive proposition) or hear rumors about her virtue. Besides, I looked into Arkadas soft lips and pink mouth and considered the joy of spilling my seed there.

Perhaps more importantly I looked down briefly, pulling my chest up slightly off of Arkadas' breasts. The dying embers of the evening, the red light had become darker. I could see part of the shaft of my cock, now stained red with the light. The light of Gunes shining on the male aspects of the Goddess. Now it was Arkadas turn to worship at Gunes' altar. It felt so right.

I quickly slipped my cock from Arkadas body (an underrated sensation) and heard her gasp. But I was still very close to spilling my seed and wanted to move quickly. I unhooked myself from Arkadas' legs and crawled up the chair. I felt my breasts briefly press into Arkadas face and felt her tongue seek my nipple. My body slipped across Arkadas' body, though I was careful to place my limbs on open spots on the large chair. I quickly found the armrests on the chair and lifted my body, almost jumping up. My knees quickly found their way onto the armrests and I sat up quickly. Now I was kneeling, with one knee on either armrest, straddling Arkadas' body. My cock was sticking up, wet and hot, a few inches from her face. My balls dangled above her breasts and my cunny dripped on of her nipples.

Arkadas did not pause long, she knew I was in desperate need. I was so excellently placed that my lover did not need to move anything besides her neck. She bent over quickly and I felt an instant wet, warmth as her lips slipped over the tip of my cock. I looked down and saw the top of Arkadas' head, the exotic blonde hair beginning to bob up and down on my cock.

Arkadas' seemed even more skilled in her efforts than our first time together. I felt my cock slip deeper and deeper into her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat while her head bobbed. Her mouth and throat were tight and wet, and I felt weak. Her tongue swirled against the bottom of my cock and her balls pressed against her chin. I could feel my seed coming quickly, but I also felt weak in the knees.

I lifted my hands up towards my chest, somehow hoping to gain some balance. I pressed my hands against my breasts and felt my nipples cutting into my palms. I felt no more certain on my knees, but my nipples tingled deliciously. I began to squeeze and knead at my breasts while I watched Arkadas' suck furiously and skillfully at my cock. I moaned loudly, not even caring if my screams echoed down to the streets below.

It did not take long, I had already been so close. After a minute or slightly more of stroking my breasts while Arkadas sucked my cock, I felt the tension rising inside of me. This sensation no longer confused me; I knew that it meant that the anxiety would reach a crescendo and then crash into pleasure. I needed that break from the tension, I needed the pleasure. I thrust my hips hard into Arkadas' mouth and I could heard her choking of my cock.

Then it happened. The tension rose, just as I anticipated, but it was more intense than it had ever been before. I kept thrusting my cock harder and harder into Arkadas throat and my fingers were white from squeezing my breasts. I felt my entire world condense into a single point of tension until finally I felt that I could not move any longer. Thankfully, Arkadas mouth and tongue continued to move over my cock and then...release. I let out a high pitched scream as I felt the tension instantly drain out of me. A wave of luminous red pleasure poured from my cock out of my body. I was vaguely aware of my balls seizing, my cock jumping, and thick streams of seed pouring into my friend's mouth. But this was overwhelmed by what felt like an eternity of pure pleasure as my body reacted.

My eyes shot opened and the whole world seemed red. I looked down at Arkadas, her eyes closed, smiling around my cock while my seed spurted inside of her. I felt supreme relaxation and an absolute pleasure. I suddenly felt dizzy and realized I hadn't been breathing. I took a deep breath but it was too late, and I tumbled backward toward Arkadas' legs.

My cock popped from Arkadas' mouth and the last of my seed spurted against her face. Despite that, she reached forward and grabbed me as I fell, pulling me in around the waist. Nonetheless my knees had slipped off the armrest and I had landed with my thighs on her stomach. Arkadas' eyes looked concerned and I heard her start to speak. She was so concerned that she had forgotten she had a mouthful of my seed. As she tried to speak I looked into her mouth and saw that I had filled her cheeks with seed. Some of it dripped out of her mouth and landed on her breast as she started to speak. She realized what was happening, closed her mouth, and quickly swallowed it down.

"Varis, are you alright?" she asked, leaning it toward me, she sounded concerned and her breath smelled of my seed. I nodded my head slowly, and then shook it. I was breathing heavily and my balance was coming back. My climax was fading but the relaxation it had brought remained strong.

"I feel..." I started, "Wonderful." And with that I pitched forward and wrapped my arms around Arkadas. We collapsed together onto the chair, and Arkadas wrapped me up tightly in her arms. I could feel her kissing my cheeks and eyes as I quickly grew comfortable in her arms.

Eventually, Arkadas seemed to understand that I was in no danger and I began to catch my breath. We lay together for a long while, tangled up in the chair on the balcony. Our bodies were sticky with sweat, seed, and juices and the smell still hung thickly in the air. Arkadas' finger gently circled my nipple and I savored the feeling of my now-soft cock pressed freely against my friend's bare thigh.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,887 Followers