The Sultanah Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers

"Before I add my conditions," I said slowly, "I must ask a few important questions."

"Of course," Cadı said, opening her palms as if to say she had nothing to hide. I slouched comfortably on the throne and looked up at her.

"How long were you married to Lord Sahte?"

"17 years," she responded quickly. There was no sense of sadness or despair at this disclosure. She had been married nearly half her life to the man, but did not seem distressed at his passing. I did not put much thought into that fact, not all marriages are happy. Kardes, for instance, never seemed particularly misty eyed when she spoke of her late husband. I didn't really care about the state of her married like, the next question was the one that mattered.

"Did you fuck him?" I asked. Cadı's eyes grew wide and her cheeks flushed slightly red. I smiled slowly. It seemed I had achieved my goal. She was a little off-balance now.

"I..." she started, but did not speak further. For a moment, she looked around as though someone else might answer the question for her.

"I believe it was your suggestion that we be blunt," I reminded her.

"So it was," she said, clearing her throat. She paused a moment longer before answer diplomatically, "Lord Sahte and I shared a conventionally active marriage bed." I shrugged my shoulders and looked away from her.

"How often is 'conventionally active?'" I asked. The Governess let out a sigh and I looked back to her. She looked embarrassed by the question.

"If you fear a marriage such as I am suggesting would be without passion, I assure you I know my duty. You are a beautiful woman and it pleases me to look upon you. I cannot claim a general attraction to women, but I will not be derelict in my attentions to you. Further, while I will maintain the utmost fidelity to you, I will overlook any quiet indiscretion on your part," Cadı replied. Well that was certainly blunt. She did not find me attractive (though not unattractive either) but she would sleep with me. Further, I was welcome to cheat. My girlhood dreams of romance not exactly fulfilled. I snorted and rolled my eyes. She was on the wrong track anyway.

"I will tell you what I fear and what I do not fear if and when I decide to tell you," I explained, "Answer my previous questions. How often did you take your husband into your bed?"

"It varied," she answered quickly, clearly embarrassed by the dressing down, "Never less often than once in a month but usually much more. Throughout most of our marriage, I would say once a week." Her answer came out easily and sounded honest.

"And never any children for all of that?" I asked. The real crux of my issue with this prospective bride. I did not need love from her, I needed something more important. Heirs.

"I had no children whatsoever," Cadı responded, "No miscarriages or young deaths. Though I assure you that I am fertile." She now understood me correctly.

"How can you assure me that?" I said, sitting up in my chair.

"My certainty comes from two sources. As for me, I come from a family that produces many sons. I have eight brothers. Further, my father's mother gave birth to six sons. My monthly closeting has come since I reach the appropriate age, like clockwork. The second source is more certain. My late husband had a...wandering eye. And a small harem at that. Despite these interests, he failed to sire natural children as certainly as he failed to sire heirs. Any fault for the failure of this house to perpetuate lies at his feet," Cadı said forcefully. Her words confirmed some of the rumors that Soyguncu had uncovered after infiltrated Castle Inhanet a few nights earlier. I nodded my head.

"If that is the case," I said sagely, "Then the only matter is for you to hear my terms and accept them."

"I am sure you will ask nothing that I cannot give," Cadı responded, her voice growing higher and more excited. But her icy eyes stayed on me.

"You will come with me immediately to Şehir and the marriage will be consecrated under Gunes as soon as possible. While you may maintain your requested privileges here in Castle Inhanet, you will live in Şehir with me. You may appoint a regent of your choosing to maintain your interests. You will take on all of the traditional roles of Consort and that will be your only title. Chief among your duties, we will work nightly to produce an heir until that goal is reached. In fact, we will work to produce several heirs to ensure the stability of my line. When your fertility ebbs, you will be permitted to stay in Şehir with full honors, if you wish. Or you may return here, to Castle Inhanet, to live out your days. If that is acceptable, then we have an accord," I said swiftly.

I had discussed the terms of my conditions on the marriage at length with my Inner Council. Some, especially Arkadas, had called for harder terms. They were hard pressed to define what "harder terms" might be, but they were afraid that I was endangering myself with a rapid wedding. I wondered if Arkadas would be happy with my permission to engage in 'quiet indiscretions' or if she wanted something more from me than I could give. Regardless, I hadn't heeded their claims. I was desperate for heirs and I was willing to engage in a quick, seedy marriage to a woman of little note who I did not know in order to make it done. Apparently, Cadı was equally amenable, as a broad smile spread across her face. She bowed slightly.

"My love, you have made me so happy," she said, her voice for the first time sounding warm and excited. I gave a wry smile to indicate that her jovial attitude seemed misplaced next to the rapid closing of our tawdry negotiations, but she seemed not to notice. She took a few steps closer towards me, beaming. Then she clapped her hands.

"We need a celebration!" And then all hell broke loose.

* * * * *

It was some hours later and I was in the late Lord Sahte's bed chamber, preparing for sleep. Governess Cadı had insisted that I take the castle's largest and most luxurious room. It was a squat chamber, about a tenth the size of my chambers at home. It did not feel in any way inviting, with its narrow dark windows and bare stone walls. The various torches scattered haphazardly about the walls barely seemed to penetrate the dimness all around me. Regardless, there was a large feather bed in the center of the room and it looked sufficiently comfortable, given my fatigue.

I was not certain of the time, but as I peeled off my form-fitting dress and tossed it on the floor, I reflected on my "celebration." It seemed that Cadı had been expecting the acceptance of her proposal and had organized a "spontaneous" party in thanksgiving. As soon as she clapped her hands the room began to fill with servants and townspeople. I sat, dumfounded, as chairs and tables already laden with food were brought into the hall. Musicians seemed to appear from nowhere. I knew none of the people who came streaming into the hall wearing their finest clothing, but they moved with a certainty of those who knew they had been invited.

"I hope that you do not mind?" my fiancé had said, noticing my confusion and discomfort, "We had been under a great strain here since my late husband's death and I believed a party, where they could meet and thank their savior, would do them good."

And thank me they did! Even as people began to sit and eat the prepared food, a long line of well-wishers began form in front of me. Each person would inform me of his or her name and occupation ("Fırıncı the Baker" and "Demirci the Smith," and so on). They would thank me profusely for aiding in the independence of Castle Inhanet and congratulate me on my coming nuptials. I thanked them weakly for their kind words and begged them not to speak of my coming marriage to anyone outside of the room. I did not want news reaching Şehir before I did.

The party itself was raucous to the point of being manic. I was not sure exactly what the customs were in Castle Inhanet, but I found the experience off-putting to say the least. Everyone ate quickly, the food already being present. They tore into everything as though they were starving. They drank copious amounts and very quickly. In just a short period of time, many of the visitors were drunk. They danced madly as the musicians played, despite the fact that they could not play well. The whole while, Cadı circulated through the room to speak with others, virtually ignoring me and leaving me to the mercies of my well-wishers. The only times she spoke to me was a gentle encouragement to drink up so that I might enjoy myself with the rest of them. I had decided, in the strange environment presented, to stay sober. When the party began to break up, I had retreated, apparently unnoticed, to my chambers.

When I was shut inside, I finally let out a long breath and relaxed slightly. Everything had occurred so quickly and seemed so strange...it was hard to understand what had happened that day. I had, finally, been betrothed. It was nothing like what I expected. I felt oddly hollow, like nothing had happened. Or the opposite of what I wanted had happened. Or something else entirely, I couldn't tell. My fiancé's attitude toward me was also troublesome. So business-like and cold until the deal had been sealed at first, and then almost terrifyingly exuberant, like she was trying to prove something once we were betrothed. Now, as I climbed naked into my bed, too tired by the day's events to think any further, I gave up trying to figure everything out. But I resolved that I would consider everything in the morning. Despite my desperation, I held most of the cards and could set things the way I liked. The bed was just as comfortable as it looked and I smiled for the first time as I pulled the cool covers over my narrow body.

And then...a knock at the door. For a moment, I wondered if I was hearing the echoes of the party thrumming in my memory. I pulled the cover up over my head and closed my eyes. And then the knocking came again, more forcefully. The noise echoed through the room and it was readily apparent that it was coming from my door. I pulled the covers down off of my head. I sat up and let the sheets slipped down, exposing my breasts. The knocking came again, more loudly still. Whoever was present was not patient. I looked down at my dress on the floor and groaned. I would have to get dressed to take care of this.

"Hold on a moment, I will come directly," I said, not bothering to hide my annoyance. But, at the sound of my voice, I heard the latch on the door sliding and, as I looked, I saw the door opening. My skin felt prickly and I felt a panicky feeling in my stomach. Someone was breaking in.

"This is the Sultanah's room, I am not prepared for visitors!" I shrieked and I pulled the sheets up so that they were, once again, covering my breasts. But the door did not heed my command and, in a moment, it burst open entirely. Cadı was standing behind it. She was wearing the same dress she had been wearing all day, but the straps had slipped off bother of her shoulders, the material hanging low and exposing much of her large breasts, almost to the nipples. Her long, black hair was greatly disheveled. She was smirking, her eyes as icy as ever. She clasped in one hand a large bottle of wine and between the fingers on her other hand were two champagne shallow champagne coupes.

"I apologize my love," she slurred, sounding quite intoxicated, "But I could not go to sleep without wishing my Lady good night." She explained. With that, she kicked the door closed behind her and started to walk into the room towards the bed. She stumbled only slightly, but it was clear she was not entirely herself.

"I thank you for the sentiment, good night to you as well," I said, pointing to the door. Cadı laughed slightly and then stumbled closer towards the bed.

"That is not how a wife bids her husband goodnight," he explained haltingly.

"We are not yet wed," I pointed out and she snorted.

"Just a matter of time," she said, slinking ever closer to my bed. Finally, she reached the edge and sat down next to me. Her small ass just barely making contact with my thigh. She held up the bottle and her glasses and gave me a lascivious smile, "Perhaps we could have a little toast before going to sleep? A little celebration of our first night as a couple?"

"No, thank you, I have had too much already" I said, trying to get her out of my room. I couldn't say why, but I did not feel comfortable with her there. Perhaps it was my fatigue or her intoxication, but something about it did not feel proper. Or advisable.

"No you didn't," Cadı responded, pouting more like a young girl than the mature woman that she was, "I saw you, you didn't have a drop!"

"Were you watching me all night?" I asked dryly. Cadı smiled coyly, bit the tip of her pinky finger and nodded her head. She leaned forward towards me slightly, pushing her breasts out and allowing the thin straps to slip down to her elbows.

"I never want to take my eyes off of you," she said in a breathy whisper. I was, once again, put off by her sudden affectation of desire for me. I recalled our negotiations and was aware that she was simply acting out what she believed I desired. I don't know if I was more worried by the fact that I knew she was acting or if it was that she was doing such an excellent job of it.

"I am not thirsty now," I said, "Perhaps another time." Cadı rolled her eyes slightly and sighed.

"If that is what you wish Sultanah," she said dutifully. She then started to lean over, across my body. For a moment, I wondered what she was attempting to achieve and felt a slight concern. She was leaning towards my face, was she trying to kiss me? But she kept leaning past me and I realized that she was reaching for the nightstand next to the bed, looking for a place to set her wine and her glasses in the room.

Regardless, her maneuver had placed her large, round breasts into my face. Her left breast was a mere inch from my nose and I could smell the sweet scent of her skin. The material of her dress slide even farther and the pale curve of her breast was largely exposed. I believed that her nipple had nearly slipped free. All the while, she was trying to adjust the table so she could set down her items. This caused her breasts to jiggle, the left one gently brushing my face. Despite my misgivings about the situation, my body could not help but react. Cadı was a beautiful woman and she would, soon enough, belong to me. From a purely animal standpoint, I desired her. She seemed to notice.

"Oh!" she said, finally placing her items on my nightstand. She then leaned back so that she was, once again, sitting upright on the bed next to me. She was smiling coyly and she looked down at her nearly exposed breasts, "Do you like these?" she asked. I felt my cheeks get read and I stammered for a moment.

"I..." I began, but before I could speak, Cadı reached her hand out and placed it between my legs on the bed. I let in a quick breath of air and felt my body tighten. The fabric of the sheet was incredibly sheer and it was as if Cadı's delicate hand was wrapping completely around my rapidly hardening cock.

"I see that you do," Cadı said triumphantly, "That is good. They will belong to you, after all." And with that Cadı's hand slipped off of my cock. I let out a breath but I kept my eyes on her. Cadı reached up to the cupped fabric barely clinging to her enormous breasts. She flipped the fabric down and looked up toward me, winking. My breath caught in my throat. Cadı's breasts were gorgeous. They were large, larger than I had anticipated from the look of her clothing. They were a lovely teardrop shape with a perfect concave top and convex bottom. They sagged very little and looked enticing on her thin frame. Her skin was a perfect, milky color that offset the bright pink hue of her nipples. Those nipples were perfectly proportioned for the size and shape of her breasts and they stood out firmly now on her chest.

"You are beautiful," I said, no longer exactly sure that I wanted my fiancé to leave.

"Think of how much larger they will grow when I produce you an heir!" she teased. With that, she lifted her left breast up with her left hand. It appeared to have a good deal of weight and sat heavy in her palm. She craned her neck down and opened her mouth. Even as her face pointed down, I watched as her eyes flickered up briefly to look at me, sparkling in their iciness. Her thin red tongue then slipped from her mouth and grazed her small, pink nipple. Her eyes closed as if in ecstasy as she shivered. She then released her breast, allowing it to fall jiggling down to her body, and looked up at me. I was holding my breath now and I could see the outline of my hard cock as it stood up through the fabric of my sheet. Despite my growing desire, a small portion of my wariness remained.

"We must stop," I said, my voice sounding plaintive, almost whiney, "We are not yet wed." Cadı laughed lightly and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Neither of us are virgins," she asserted. While she spoke she reached down between my legs with both hands. Now at my cock, below that, at my knees. As she spoke she began to crawl her fingers on the bed. But she wasn't moving forward. Instead, she was carefully pulling the fabric of my sheet down. "We will go to our wedding bed as adult women. Why should we wait any further?" she asked. As each word slipped from her mouth, inch by inch my covering began to disappear. I felt the silky fabric as it slid down my neck, over the tops of my breast, and tickled my nipples. My breasts were now exposed to the cool night air, my nipples hardened. I could see my chest rising in falling in big, gulping breaths and I could feel Cadı's eyes upon me. My body began to tingle all over

"We..." I began, but my voice came out as a sigh.

"Should make each other feel good. A different kind of toast," My fiancé said as the sheet continued to slip down across my belly, exposing my bellybutton. My cock was completely erect now and bulbous tip caught on the fabric of the sheet, pulling it up, perpendicular to my body. Cadı continued to pull on the sheet and the fabric slipped deliciously across the tip of my cock.

"Oh Gunes!" I moaned. Without thinking, my right hand shot up to my chest and my palm clasped over left breast. My forearm lay heavy across my right breast and my left nipple felt hard in my hand. I squeezed my breast and moaned again.

"It's a bigger cock that I expected!" Cadı replied, sounding pleasantly surprised. I looked at her now as saw her eyes glued to my cock. As she spoke the last of the sheet slipped over the tip of my cock. No longer held back, my cock flopped back hard, falling against my lower belly and issuing a loud slapping sound. Cadı giggled. I looked down at my body and saw my breasts spread across my chest, my flat stomach, narrow waist, and wide hips. I saw my cock laying against my body, actually sitting up a few inches. It felt right that she would be impressed. I no longer felt even slightly nervous about my appearance. I was the Sultanah and people wanted me for my power regardless of what I looked like. And besides, my body looked pretty damn good.

Without further word, Cadı threw her legs up onto the side of the bed and pulled herself entirely onto the mattress. In one deft motion, she threw her legs over my body, straddling me at the knees. Her dress draped over my legs, but did not touch my cock. I could feel the insides of her thighs as they pressed against the outside of mine. Her large breasts bounced beautifully as she moved into position. I didn't know what she was trying to do, but I no longer cared. This was a beautiful woman and she was throwing herself at me. In fact she belonged to me (or would) and there was something empowering about that feeling. Like being in the harem. My cock was doing my reasoning now and I no longer worried about expelling Cadı from my chambers.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers