The Sultanah Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers

Cadi grinned at me and tossed her long, thick hair over her shoulder. She began to lean forward now. As she did so, her hands fell on either side of my body. She placed her palms flat on the mattress, straddling the narrowest part of my body at my waist. As a result, her elbows were close together and as she continued to lean forward, it pushed her large breasts forward and pushed them up towards her face. I felt my heart hammering in my chest and my mouth went dry. The smell of her skin and hair was overwhelming and I believed I could sense a musky aroma of arousal undercutting it.

After a few moments, I felt the hard nubs of her nipples as they skittered across the smooth flesh of my breasts. I moaned and felt my body quiver with excitement. I could feel the reverberations that the touch of her nipples sent flowing throughout my body. I felt my cock jump between my legs. Cadı groaned as the tip of my cock brushed the inside of her leg.

Now, with her nipples pressed against my breasts and her cool eyes staring directly into mine, she stopped. Her long hair now cascaded over her shoulders and tickled the skin on my shoulders and breasts. She paused, staring at me closely. I could feel my body trembling underneath of her and I wanted desperately to feel more of her touch, she was so close. I somehow tore myself away from her mesmerizing eyes and my gaze landed on her alluring lips. I licked my own lips and then closed my eyes, leaning towards my fiancé.

"If..." Cadı suddenly said. I stopped leaning towards her my eyes fluttered open. She had not moved, but her eyes were open, her lips un-pursed, "I might be bold. I am glad to be here with your grace and I do not want to stop now. But I ask..." she paused now. She looked indecisive. My cock was aching between her spread legs and her nipples were digging deliciously into the flesh of my breasts. The smell of Cadı's cunny was now so thick in the room I could feel it on my tongue when I breathed. I could not stand the pause.

"Ask for want you want and see it granted...quickly," I hissed. Cadı smiled devilishly now and her eyes glittered, like she had been waiting for just that response.

"I wish that our first kiss would be on our wedding day," she said. I was taken aback by this request, it hardly seemed worth raising. "I will make it worth your while," my fiancé promised. Despite the fact that I would have granted her request without further negotiation, I decided to accept her sweetened offer.

"How will you do that," I said, leaning back slightly, my lips receding from her own. Cadı bowed deferentially and closed her eyes. Then she slowly began to lean back. I even felt her thighs sliding down my leg. I was surprised, wondering where she was going.

After a moment, I felt her hands slip away from my sides. I watched as they rose up towards her chest. In a moment, she was cupping both of her breasts in her hands, pushing them up still higher on her chest. Her nipples poked between her fingers and I saw her squeezing them slightly. She looked up at me briefly, a coy look on her face. She then tilted her head down. Now she pursed her lips. I watched a large, white ball of spit slipped from her lips. I knitted my brow, trying to determine what she was doing. The ball of saliva dripped from her mouth and landed in the middle of her cleavage. Cadı pulled her breasts apart for a split second and the ball of saliva slipped between them. She pushed her breasts back together quickly and trapped the spit between them.

I had no idea what Cadı had hoped to achieve by her actions. But she didn't pause now. In a few moments, I had figured it out. Now that the canyon between her large breasts was wet with spit, she began to lean lower towards my body. At the same time, she kept slipping backwards while keeping her eyes fixed on mine. My nipples ached as they grew harder and harder and I raised my hands up to my breasts, seeking relief. My fingertips found my nipples, squeezing them tightly, tugging on them. The sharp pain gave some relief to the growing tension and my hands sunk into the flesh of my breasts.

But Cadı had not stopped moving. She was still slipping down my body. Now she was closer than ever and I felt the bottoms of her breasts rub against my stomach as they skidded down my body. I felt Cadı's stomach now fall onto my cock. I could feel the warmth of her body through the fabric of her dress and the pressure against my cock made me twitch and moan. Still, Cadi's body continued to slide down me.

After a moment, I felt a strange sensation. I could no longer feel the bottoms of Cadı's breasts on my stomach. Instead, I felt a soft warmth against the aching tip of my cock. I realized that my cock was pressing against the underside of Cadı's breasts! She did not pause for a moment. I felt a slight pressure as my cock pressed into her skin. But then, I felt my cock easily slip into the channel between Cadı's breasts. I felt the cool wetness of Cadı's saliva as my cock pushed into her cleavage.

Cadı kept her hands on her breasts, pushing them together tightly. Her skin was so incredibly soft and her flesh was hot and inviting. Her breasts wrapped around my hard cock, hugging it tightly and squeezing it. But the spit she had dribbled down between her breasts lubricated her nicely. Despite the squeeze, there was no tension. My cock continued to slip easily, deeper and deeper between Cadı's breasts. The space grew tighter and tight, but not constricting. Instead, it felt like I was being caressed or massaged. I moaned loudly, squeezing my own nipples more tightly.

After a few moments, I felt my balls press up against the bottom of Cadı's breasts. I tore my eyes away from Cadı's and looked down between her breasts. Poking between the large orbs of her breasts was the glistening tip of my cock. I could feel Cadı's hard sternum against the vein on the base of my cock. I could feel Cadi's soft breasts wrapped around the rest, placing an intense, but an even and comfortable, pressure all around my cock. My fingers were digging so deeply into my breasts that my knuckles were turning white. I felt lightheaded and my cock was seizing against Cadı's body.

"How does this feel, my lovely?" Cadı asked, her voice sounding pouty and sensual.

"Amazing," I gasped, wondering how I kept from coming.

"How about this?" Cadı asked. And with that, she thrust her breasts forward with her hands. I saw the tip of my cock slip down inside of Cadı's cleavage once again. I felt my cock sliding down between Cadı's breasts as they continued to squeeze me tightly. Before I could even comprehend the pleasure of what I had just felt, Cadı pulled her breasts down again and the sensation reversed. Once again the tip of my cock popped up between Cadı's cleavage and my balls pressed into the underside of her breasts. I was groaning loudly and writhing on the bed as best I could below my fiancé. The feeling was unbelievable. The grip Cadı's breasts had on my cock was as firm as a hand but as soft as the inside of a mouth. I would never have thought of such a thing and I could scarcely believe how amazing it felt.

"Cadı, oh Gunes!" I moaned. She nodded.

"That's what I thought. You might find it is nice to have an experienced wife. I may show you a thing or two," she replied. But she did not give me time to breath. Instead, she began moving in earnest. She glided in a rapid rocking motion, moving up and down my body. She kept her hands on her breasts and kept them squeezed together. I groaned and writhed on the bed as my hard cock slipped rapidly between the soft pillows of her breasts. My cock warmed as she moved faster and faster, but her saliva kept the path lubricated and I felt nothing but pleasure from her touch. I kept my eyes on Cadı's breasts, enjoying the pretty swell of her body and watching my cock slip in and out of view.

"Does that feel good, lover?" Cadı, smiling. Her voice came out in staccato bursts, she was moving so quickly. I flipped my nipples between my fingers and bit my lower lip.

"Oh yes!" I hissed after a moment. Cadı winked and somehow started to bounce her large breasts faster. My eyes rolled back in my head and I bounced my head on my pillow. It was too much. My body began to shake and I pulled in a deep breath, holding it in place. I could hear a groaning noise in the back of my throat and I knew that I was getting close, Cadı's touch was overwhelming.

I felt the tension growing inside of me. My lungs felt tight, my skin felt wet, my muscles felt cramped, and my joints felt locked. I couldn't think or even remember where I was, all I knew what that I had an insatiable need for this to be released. My fingers gripped my breasts and my body shook on the bed, I just needed it to stop.

I felt myself going light-headed and let out a long, slow breath. And as my breath slipped out in a thin, wispy stream, it felt like something had broken loose. My eyes opened and I looked down between my legs. Cadı was looking up at me, determination playing on her face as her hair fell over her eyes. Her breasts were bouncing quickly and my cock was pushing hard between her breasts. And that was where I felt it, the release. I groaned as the tension inside of me suddenly exploding, moving past the point where it had been before. By in building, I crashed through my discomfort into a plane of pure pleasure. It emanated out from my cock, sweeping over my body. Any army of pleasure routing its enemy and leaving me a quivering puddle of pure joy.

"Oh my!" Cadı said as the vein on the underside of my cock quivered against her chest. She stopped moving as my orgasm started to rise, "I know!" she said, but did not complete the thought. Instead, her hands moved from her breasts and the pressure instantly lessened on my cock. I groaned slightly, reach my hands ineffectually down towards her. But Cadı was moving quickly. She reached across my body, as she had done earlier. Now, her breasts pressed down on my cock and I felt a shiver roll through me.

Cadı quickly leaned back so that she was straddling me straight again. The pressure, once again, was removed from my cock and I whimpered in protest. I looked up at Cadı and I saw in her hand one of the champagne coupes that she had brought with her. She quickly reached down and her fingers wrapped around my cock. It was still seizing and thick, while globs of cum were spurting out. Cadı quickly moved her coupe into place next to my cock and she titled my shaft so that globs of cum poured from my body and landed thickly at the bottom. I groaned as Cadı squeezed on my cock, pressing her thumb against the vein running along the bottom and milking in the last of my seed. It dropped heavily into the coupe as the last of my orgasm subsides.

But Cadı wasn't finished. As I collapsed back on the bed, panting, Cadı was looking desperately at her breasts and my stomach. She found big globs of cum sitting on the tops of her breasts and she quickly scooped it off with her finger and deposited it neatly into the coupe. She did the same with a small smear of cum that she found on her belly. Next she turned to me. There was a small puddle of seed collecting in my bellybutton and quickly leaned forward on the bed. I felt her chin gently bump the tip of my cock as her lips pressed into my bellybutton. I felt the warmth of her lips and cool sucking sensation as Cadı pulled the white liquid up onto her mouth. She moved her tongue around on my belly for good measure, sucking up a bit more of my seed in the process. She then sat up quickly, her hair tossing in a wide arc. She then turned her lips down towards the coupe and spit a large ball of white seed into the bottom. I was still catching my breath as Cadı moved and I watched her movements, mesmerized.

"Maybe this would be better for a toast," Cadı stated thickly. The couple likely held 8 ounces of liquid and was around a third full of seed (and a small amount of saliva). Cadı rotated the cup in her hand and the seed swirled around the glass. She gave me a knowing look and paused entirely for a moment. Even now, as I caught my breath, I didn't know what to say or to think. My eyes were still glued to Cadı and the seed-covered coupe that she held between her large, glistening breasts. Then, Cadı winked at me, put the coupe to her mouth, and threw her head back. I could see her lips open through the wavy glass and I watched as the large ball of seed disappeared into her mouth.

Cadı lowered the glass and turned to face me. Her cheeks were bulging were seed and I saw that she was swirling it around in her mouth. She was smiling as best she could with the liquid in her mouth. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and sighed through her nose as though what she tasted was absolutely heavenly. She opened her mouth for a moment and I heard her gargling the liquid in her throat. Then her lips closed and she turned and faced me again.

"Naw enar..." she said suddenly. As she spoke, thick globs of seed slipped out from between her lips and dribbled down her chin. She giggled and quickly raised the back of her hand to her chin, pushing the seed back into her mouth. Then she quickly moved the coupe back to her lips and spit the whole glob of liquid back into it. She licked her lips slowly and then carefully re-iterated what she said before, "Not enough." I looked at the coupe and saw that the seed was thicker and frothier than before.

"What?" I asked, somewhat dazed.

"I like my glass filled to the top when I toast," Cadı explained, "here, give me some more!" she said. She did not wait for me to say or do anything. Instead, she quickly moved so that she was no longer straddling my legs. Then, by prodding and pushing and shoving on me, she quickly rolled me over on the bed and then pulled me up so that I was on my hands and knees. I was facing towards the headboard now and Cadı was crouched on the bed behind me. I felt Cadı's hands sink into the flesh of my ass and I turned and looked over my shoulder at her. Cadı was leaning in towards me, her nipples looking even harder than before. But she had a look of slight disappointment on her face.

"You're no longer hard," she said. I dropped my head and looked down belong my body. Between the hanging orbs of my breasts, I saw my cock, only half erect, hanging between my legs. I saw Cadi's hand reach forward and wrap slowly around my softening flesh. Her soft skin felt lovely against my cock but I also felt extremely sensitive. It nearly hurt. And my cock stayed half-erect. I raised my head again and looked back at Cadı.

"I just came..."I said helplessly, I did not intend to disappoint her. Cadı smiled broadly.

"The fault is mine, my Sultanah. I will have to bring it back," she said. Without bothering to explain what that meant, Cadı began to move. She set the champagne coupe on the bed just below my cock. She covered its wide base tightly with the sheets. She kept one hand on my cock, playing with it gently with her fingertips. I felt her other hand press into my ass, pulling it apart. I could feel the cool air on my asshole, where it had been wetted from my cunny.

I felt, rather than watched, as Cadı head dropped down towards my ass. I felt her hair land loosely on my ass and drape down my legs. After a moment, I felt her hot breath against my skin. Next I felt her smooth cheeks press against the insides of my ass cheeks. She let out a slow, sizzling breath and the gentle air cooled my anus and made it pucker. I could actually feel Cadı's lips smile. But only for a moment. The next thing I felt was a wet warmth as she pressed against my anus. I groaned and arched my back as the warmth of Cadı's tongue seemed to emanate out over my body. The nerves around my anus tingled as Cadı's rough tongue slipped over it.

It seemed to be a strong aspect of Cadı's personality that she jumped into everything very quickly. Before I even had time to full register than my fiancé's tongue was pressing against my anus, she had abandoned herself entirely into the act. I felt her tongue swirling rapidly around the crinkled red surface of my ass, leaving a dripping trail of saliva wherever she touched.

Cadı played with my asshole for a long while. I felt her tongue bathing my asshole carefully. Sometimes, she made her lips a tight seal around my anus and simply sucked on it, pulling her spit back into her mouth and putting a delicious pressure on my ass. Still other times, she probed the folds of my anus and I even felt her tongue go rigid and plunge into my tight, pink insides. All the while her fingers continued to play on my cock. In fact, while her face was buried in my ass, it freed up her other hand. This quickly made its way between my legs, caressing my aching balls.

The results of Cadı's actions were immediate. Whatever fatigue I had felt rapidly dissipated as I soaked in the attention of Cadı's warm wet tongue. My arms felt weak and my heart beat fluttered like a moth. Each movement of Cadı's tongue was accompanied by a gasping breath from my throat. I arched my back often, pushing my ass farther back into Cadı's face and driving her tongue deeper inside of me. This would invariably cause me to close my eyes, bite my lip, and moan loudly. Perhaps more importantly for Cadı, her ministrations quickly reignited my passion. In just a short time, my cock had grown hard in her hands. For a brief moment, she pulled her head from between my ass cheeks.

"I knew you would like that. I know just how your body works, you will see when we are wed," she said. Then she quickly pushed her head back into my ass. If she had achieved her goal of getting me hard, she apparently saw no need to stop. In a split second, her tongue was back in my ass, gently massaging my tingling anus.

But now that my cock was hard again, Cadı's focus turned there. She kept moving her tongue around deliciously, but her fingertips no longer slowly played with my cock. Instead, I felt her fingers wrap tightly around my shaft. It felt a little strange and I quickly realized that, because of my position, she was grasping me in an overhand fashion, with her thumb up towards my balls and her pinky finger pointing down towards my top.

Cadı started to stroke my cock downward. The tip of my cock was pointing directly down towards the champagne coupe on the bed. I arched my back again, driving my ass into Cadı's face and dropping my cock down closer to the coupe. She moved her hand in almost a milking fashion, squeezing me very tightly. Her other hand remained on my balls, caressing them and seeming to will the seed out of them.

Cadı now worked like a woman possessed. Her hand moved rapidly, milking my cock as hard and vigorously as she dared. Her thumb moved around wildly, sending shivers down my spine. Her other hand deftly handled my balls, squeezing them tightly but in a way that simply maximized pleasure, offering no pain. All the while her tongue was plunging deeper and deeper into my asshole, finding new nerves to titillate. I moaned on the bed and tried to keep from collapsing forward.

Despite the fact that I had just cum, Cadı's overwhelming attentions meant that I could not last for long. In fact, the feeling almost snuck up on me. I was simply enjoying the feeling of Cadi's hands on my cock and her tongue in my ass when, I suddenly felt a cool tingling all over my body. For a moment, I couldn't tell what I was experiencing and I held my breath as my body grew rigid. Unbidden, a loud groan escaped from my throat. The tingling feeling started to grow more and more intense with each passing second. In fact it seemed to grow exponentially until suddenly, the tingling sensation blossomed into a powerful orgasm that fired all of the nerves in my body and sent pleasurable impulses bouncing through my brain.

I gasped and squeezed my hands into the fabric of the bed. Even as I did so, I could feel my cock seizing under my body. I could feel the vein on the underside of my cock throbbing and I felt hot jets of cum begin to pour from the tip of my cock. Cadı seemed to be ready, like she had been expecting it even if I had not. She kept her tongue in my ass and continued to lovingly milk my cock, by her other hand moved from my balls. It found its way to the champagne coupe and Cadı quickly positioned it perfectly under her milking hand. As the big gobs of cum splurged from my cock, Cadı's cup easily caught it. She plunged her tongue deeper into my asshole and her hand squeezed me tighter, willing every last drop of seed from my body.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,895 Followers