The Sultanah Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers

Finally, I could take no more. My orgasm began to subside and whatever little strength I retained fled with it. My legs buckled slightly and I felt my arms spread out, trying to keep from falling. As a result, my body dipped lower and I felt a warmth on the tip of my cock. After a moment, I realized that it had dipped into the pool of seed contained in Cadı's champagne coupe. Not wanting to upset it, I groaned loudly and rolled over to one side on the bed, lifting one of my legs so that it did not strike Cadı as I turned. Cadı's fingers slipped from my cock and her tongue popped out of my asshole.

I collapsed onto my back on the bed, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I caught my breath. Cadı was now sitting to the side of me on her knees. Her cheeks and lips glistened with saliva from licking my ass. She was holding the coupe, now half full, in her hands and protecting the precious liquid. But, as usual, she did not pause. Instead, she quickly bent over towards me. My cock was still hard and it was pointing up towards my breasts. The tip was coated in white seed. Cadı wrapped her hand quickly around my cock, pulling it towards her face. In an instant, I felt it pop into her mouth.

My eyes open and I stared at her. Her own icy eyes were looking at me mischievously. Her face looked so beautiful with the tip of my cock planted inside of it. I felt her tongue, freed from my ass, swirling around the tip of my cock. It was so sensitive, I moaned and writhed wildly on the bed. I nearly pushed her away, but after a second, she let my cock fall from her mouth. The tip now glistened with spit, but was cleaned of seed. She quickly raised the coupe once again to her lips and I watched as she spit the seed into the glass, adding to the already massive collection.

She was leaning over me now, the cup of seed hovering above my breasts. Her eyes were focused closely on my seed and she swirled it around in the glass. She licked her lips slowly and she seemed to shiver. Then her eyes turned towards me and bit her lip.

"I don't think there is enough," she said, "But I think you should check." She leaned forward now, her arms pressing her breasts together. She paused with her breasts just a few inches from my face. She was holding the coupe closely to me now, hovering just below my nose. I had manage to catch my breath now and I could smell the musky, salty scent of my seed. It was a pearly white color, with darker swirls and bubbles from Cadı's saliva. It looked oddly beautiful in the coupe and I felt my mouth watering.

"It looks a lot," I said honestly. I could not believe how much, in fact. Cadı shook her head and smile deviously.

"That isn't how we check," she said slowly. Then without further word, she lifted the coupe slightly and tipped it towards my lips. Before I could tell what was happened, I felt thick, warm liquid press against my lips. My eyes opened wide and I felt that the seed was about to pour over the sides of the coupe and drip down my chin.

"Oh my!" I said in surprise. Of course, this opened the flood gates. But, warm blobs of sticky seed poured over my teeth and into my mouth.

"Don't swallow it!" Cadı said sharply as she titled the glass still further. Instinctively, I followed her instructions, damming up the back of my throat. But more and more of my seed was dripping into my mouth. It flooded over my tongue and overwhelmed me with its tangy, salty flavor. The clean, naughty scent of seed filled my nose. I groaned, savoring these sensations and enjoying the feeling of being filled with my seed. Cadı tilted the glass up until the rim seemed to be pressing up against my eyebrows. I felt my cheeks growing strained and heavy as they filled to the breaking point with seed.

After just a few seconds, Cadı pulled the coupe away from my lips. A good deal of it still remained in the bottom of the coupe. I could feel a bead of cum glistening on my lips, I was about to burst. My teeth were flooded in the thick, viscous seed and it coated every inch of my mouth. My cheeks ached from the strain of trying to keep it inside of me. Nonetheless, the flavor was so divine that I did not mind the difficulty. In fact, I started to swish it around in my mouth, letting my seed slip through my teeth and coat every inch of my mouth. I wanted desperately to swallow it down, to feel it sit hot in my stomach. Maybe more, I wanted to gargle the hot, thick liquid as Cadı had done, but I was afraid it would overflow my mouth and drip down onto my breasts.

"There is not enough," Cadı said, reminding me that she was present. My eyes opened and I saw that the coupe was once again pressed against my lips. Directly behind the coupe were Cadı's hypnotizing breasts. I saw that she was smirking and I looked up to her icy eyes, "spit it back in here." For a moment, I considered disobeying her. I wanted to keep enjoying the taste and I didn't want her to think she could boss me around.

But instead, I wanted to see what she would do next. I opened my mouth and my seed began to pour down my chin. It fell in a large glop on the bottom of the coupe. It started to spread out, filling the coupe. It felt slippery and warm as it passed between my lips. I roamed my tongue around on the inside of my mouth, finding remaining seed and spitting it out into the coupe. Finally, I had cleared it all out and I saw that the coupe was filled even more before with the addition of my saliva and looked bubbly and frothy. I looked up as I felt Cadı's thumb press against my chin. She slipped her thumb across, collecting the last few drops of seed and then flicking them into the coupe.

"We still need more to make a proper toast," Cadı said. And with that she slipped off the bed. She quickly turned so that she was facing the bed and then leaned over, pressing her breasts into the mattress and pushing her ass out. She reached behind herself quickly and grabbed her dress. She quickly flipped it up over her hips, exposing her ass. "Put some in here," she said, shaking her hips.

Unlike the previous instance, the excitement of tasting my seed had prevented my delight from slackening. My cock was still as hard as before and I desperately felt the need to keep going. Without speaking in response to Cadı's order, I simply slid off the bed next to her. She kept her eyes on me as I moved. I placed my hand on her breast and then let my fingers run along her body as I slowly walked around behind her.

When I reached the area behind Cadı's ass, I placed my hands on my fiancé's hips and looked down. She was not wearing any undergarments and her body was exposed. I saw the small, tight mounds of her ass with her tiny, pink rosebud of her anus. Below it, I saw the thick, pink lips of her cunny. I could tell from this angle that, unlike the fashionable ladies of Şehir, my fiancé had a full, dark bush. The smell of Cadı's body was intense, an almost floral, salty scent that seemed to have been trapped below her dress and now freed. The scent went straight to my head, making me feel light. My mouth began to water and my cock twitched between my legs despite my fatigue.

"Don't wait, my Sultanah," Cadı said, turning back and looking over her shoulder, "Give it to me now." She said. Never one to disappoint my fiancé, I quickly complied with her request. She was a tall woman and I pushed her hips down slightly. Cadı giggled and shook her ass. I reached down and wrapped my hand around the base of my cock, pulling it down towards Cadı's glistening slit. She pushed her hips back, begging me forward. I placed the tip of my cock against Cadı's hot cunny. It seemed to pull me in, opening easily to accept the tip of my cock. It felt very warm, essentially hot and tight against my tip. But it kept pulling me in farther. Without any great effort, I felt my cock slipping completely inside of Cadı's body. Her cunny wrapped warmly and wetly around me and her muscles tugged on me. I groaned and felt my breasts bounce deliciously on my chest from the effort.

I knew what Cadı wanted, she wanted swift action. And I didn't want to let her down. I quickly returned my hands to her hips, sinking my fingers into her flesh. I pulled my cock quickly out of her body so that only the tip remained inside. Cadı gasped and her knees grew wobbly. Without waiting for her reaction to settle, I quickly slammed my cock back inside of her, feeling tighter than ever before. Cadı screeched in pleasure and pushed her hips into me.

It seemed like this was a signal, no holding back now. I began to fuck Cadı with absolute abandon. My cock flew in and out of her body with ever increasing fury. My fingers grasping more desperately on her ass with each thrust of my cock. My breathing rapidly became ragged and I felt my muscles tightening. Cadi, writhed on the bed and I saw her hands slip under her chest, grasping at her breasts. She was moaning loudly and her scent had become even more intense, seeming to fill all of the space in the room and filling my lungs.

The experience was so concentrated and my body so fatigued, I felt myself rapidly approached another climax. For a moment I wondered what Cadı would think, if she would believe I was a selfish lover. However, at that moment, it seemed like she read my mind.

"Don't stop Sultanah," she said, "Give me your seed so that I can give you and heir. Don't stop!" And then her words devolved into a moan. She flipped her head around, her hair flying wildly. I cannot tell if was her words or the fact that her muscles chose that exact moment to tighten fiercely around my cock, but I could not hold on any longer. This orgasm felt different than the last two. Rather than the overwhelming mass of pleasure I had felt before, instead I simply felt a pleasurable shiver tremble up and then down my body. More importantly, I felt absolute relaxation. All of the tension leaving my body being replaced by satisfaction and a feeling of well-earned exhaustion.

I leaned forward on Cadı's back, panting and trembling, while I felt my cock contracting inside of her body. Finally, I knew the last of my seed (and perhaps the last of the liquid in my body!), pumped into my fiancé's body. Then, I dropped down backwards onto the floor, my cock rapidly slipping out of Cadı's body (with a gratifying sensation). I sat on the floor, breathing deeply and looking up at Cadı.

If she was tired from our actions, she gave no indication. Instead, she quickly rolled over. She did not even look at me but instead bent over and set the champagne coupe on the floor between her feet. She then slipped off the edge of the bed and squatted on the flood, hovering above the champagne coupe. She kept her dressed hiked up around hips and I could see her cunny clearly as she placed it over the center of the coupe.

Still without word, I saw as Cadı's muscle contracted inside of her body. She made a slight squealing noise and I saw a large glob of white seed pour from between her cunny lips and splash into the coupe below her. She pressed again and another sticky blob poured out of her body, this once leaving a thin stream of seed pouring into the coupe. The coupe itself was now around three quarters full. Now Cadı dropped down onto the floor, hearing legs spread so that she was sitting with the coupe between her knees. Her breasts bounced beautifully as she fell into place with a look of satisfaction was on her face. Finally, she looked up at me smiling.

"Did I please you Sultanah?" she asked now, wiping her hair from in front of her eyes.

"It was lovely," I answered honestly. I felt like it would be nice now, to relax for a moment and enjoy the haze of our pleasure. But, as usual, Cadı moved purposefully and without pause.

"And there is now sufficient wine present for a toast," she said, reaching forward and grasping the coupe in her hands. She lifted it up to her face. Then she looked at me again, her eyes looking concerned, "But only enough for one. Aren't you thirsty?" she asked. I suddenly became aware of just how dry my mouth felt. I smacked my lips together.

"I do not think that would slake my thirst," I said, pointing to the cup full of seed. Cadı laughed as though I had told a particularly uproarious joke and then swatted her hand at my playfully.

"This is my coupe," she said, "I will get yours." With that she stood quickly and walked around to the other side of the bed. I sat up on the floor, shifting the rushes of fresh straw under my ass. After a moment, Cadı walked around the bed once again. In her left hand was a glass of champagne, filled nearly to the brim and in her right was her coupe of my seed. She walked over and sat down next to me. She handed me my champagne coupe.

"Finally, we can properly toast on our first night together," she said softly. She wrapped her now free arm around my shoulder and held her coupe out in front of her. The pearly liquid sloshed lazily in her coupe.

"I feel now that it is appropriate," I said, feeling the bliss that followed the end of my orgasms. I lifted my glass next to Cadı's. She turned and looked at me now and I found myself staring directly into her icy eyes. I found myself lost in them, wondering briefly how I had found myself here. And so quickly. But, just as I felt completely lost in my fiancé's gaze, I heard a slight tinkling sound. I looked down and saw that she had tapped her glass against mine.

"To the Night. And to the rest of our lives," she said slowly. I pushed my glass into her again.

"To the Night. And to the rest of our lives," I repeated. As soon as I spoke the words, Cadı tilted her glass up to her lips. I was desperate to watch and I held my glass, staring at Cadı's lips. She pressed the coupe against her mouth and opened wide. As with everything, Cadı showed no hesitation. Her mouth, and apparently her throat, opened quickly. The seed poured into Cadı's mouth in a large, warm ball. I saw it slipping through her lips. I could sense, rather than see, the thick liquid over her teeth and flooding her tongue. Instead of collecting in her mouth, I could see her throat expanding as the viscous liquid slid down into her warm belly. I cannot describe the emotions I felt as I watched her drink my seed, but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. As soon as she was done, she pulled the glass from her lips and looked back at me. Seed was glistening on her smiling lips.

"Sultanah," she said, "You must finish your glass as well!" I looked down at my hands and was somewhat surprised to see the glass still there. My mouth felt sandpapery and dry, "Drink it all up, to honor the toast," she said. I needed no prompting. I quickly lifted the glass to my mouth and drank down a large mouthful of the bubbly white liquid. The initial flavor was heavenly and I took another big mouthful. However, as the champagne went down my throat I began aware of an acrid, unpleasant aftertaste. It was absolute revolting and I realized that the wine had somehow turned. I instinctively spit the second mouthful of wine into the coupe.

I felt a brief moment of panic, realizing that this was certainly a bad omen and that Cadı might have been offended. After all, she had just drank my seed, how could I not drink her wine? But as I looked at her, I saw she was turned to the side, setting her coupe down on the ground. She hadn't noticed. I quickly moved the coupe down towards the ground and poured the remains out into the rushes on the floor. Cadı turned towards me smiling.

"Did you finish your wine?" she asked. My mouth still tasted terribly but part of me wished I had kept drinking anyway. I was so thirsty. In fact, I felt a bit light-headed now, a bit woozy.

"Yes," I lied. I was surprised because my tongue felt thick as I spoke and my voice sounded tinny and far away.

"Very good my Sultanah," Cadı said, but there was something unnerving about the way she had spoken. I opened my mouth to respond but I suddenly felt so tired, like I could not spare the effort to speak. The room was growing dark. I felt myself start to pitch over, but I did not notice when I landed on the floor.

* * * * *

I could not tell how much later that the world began to return to me. It was particularly strange because, in many ways, I was not aware that the world had left me. I was not really aware that time had passed, except that I suppose I was. And it was not as though everything came back at once. I left the nothingness of the haze and felt an empty floating sensation. I knew I was feeling it, but I did not know what I felt. After a while, I began to sense muffled noise. Slowly, the muffled noise began to take a more definite shape. I started to recognize that I heard mumbling voices, though I could not tell what they were saying. But as each second passed, it grew more and more definite. As the voices became clearer, I became more aware of who I was, though I still had no conception of what I was doing or my location. My thoughts came sluggishly and confused. But nonetheless, after some time, I could understand the words, even if their meaning was not always clear.

"Well I guess I should look at her," an unfamiliar man's voice said.

"She is in the rushes over there. She got sick afterwards, but I moved her out of it," A woman's voice responded. There was something familiar about the sound of it, but I could not be certain. I heard a crunching sound and knew it was someone walking on straw.

"Well I will be damned," the man's voice said, "It was true."

"Did you think I would lie about her?" the woman's voice offered back icily.

"Not that she is here you twit," the man shot back, "her cock. She is what they said she was."

"I could have told you that as well," the woman's voice said. Cadı. Suddenly, in my mind I registered recognition of the voice. It was Cadı. But I could not understand the significance of that fact.

"Is she dead?" the man's voice asked.

"I looked at her when she first fell. She hasn't moved. Her chest hasn't been rising and I put my hand under her nose, I didn't feel anything," Cadı responded.

"Did you give her enough?" he asked.

"I put everything we had left in the glass. She drank it all," Cadı replied.

"Was it enough?" the man asked.

"I purchased enough of that stuff to dispose of ten men," Cadı said, "It is not my fault that you used enough on Lord Sahte to kill nine! I hope there was enough left to finish her," Killed, Lord Sahte? Her? My addled mind could not comprehend what I was hearing.

"My brother is no longer Lord Sahte, do not refer to him as such," the man's voice shot back quickly and with real fierceness. Cadı's voice returned, more soothing now.

"Easy Kayınbirader," She said, "Your brother was never half the man you are."

"You should have let me dispose of him ten years ago!" Kayınbirader roared.

"We had to wait for the time to be right," she said, "For King Köylü to give you the resources we need. Forget about Sahte and Castle Inhanet. You will be made a Duke for this. A duke in a real Kingdom, not a muddy shit hole. And I will be your Duchess." Suddenly, her tone changed as though she remembered something, "And do not speak to me of waiting! I waited all night for this...Sultanah to down her glass. I had to do terrible...things to this animal to get her to drink her wine."

"Oh like you minded those things," the man suddenly said, sounding suddenly playful. I felt a rough male hand on my thigh, not understanding what that meant, "She is beautiful after all, regardless of her...deformity." Deformity? Were they talking about me, the words were so unclear, my mind so foggy. I heard Cadı snort.

"It was not as bad as I supposed it would be beforehand. But she is not the lover that you are, Kayınbirader," she responded. There was a brief pause.

"Does that mean that you are not yet satisfied?" the man asked, hopefully. I felt his voice moving farther away from me and it was then that I realized that I was located near these voices. I was in a room with at least two other people. They were talking about...something.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers