The Sultanah Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,846 Followers

All of this was very appealing to me. But that was not what seemed to thicken the air around me. No, as Yarım looked up, I found myself gazing directly into her eyes. They looked nothing like her mother's gray, mournful eyes. Instead, it was like looking in a mirror. Her eyes were exactly like mine. If nothing else (and certain other features did imply it), I would have been able to tell the family resemblance from the eyes. This girl was, undoubtedly, my sister. Almost the exact same age and from the same father. The only difference between us was the identity of our mother. And that gave me the right to order and the obligation for her to obey.

I felt a slight thrill at these various realizations as Yarım stopped and looked at her mother. I felt the same excitement I felt when I watched Tutuklu and Fahişe embrace. I had the power to make something happen, something that should not happen. And that was, Gunes help me, and arousing feeling. More importantly, as I looked at Yarım, I saw the family resemblance but none of the family baggage. I did not see my hatred for Nislani there, no dread at having to do...something with my flesh and blood. I knew the taboo was there, but this was my sister in only a formal sense. She was...and she wasn't. Somehow, that made it easier. In fact, it made it feel necessary. I not only could go through with this, I wanted it. I wanted to feel that taboo exhilaration I had experience vicariously with Tutuklu and her daughter. Moreover, I had a somewhat surprising feeling that I had not expected. After the anticipation of committing a taboo action for so long, I was anxious to simply have it over with. I was ready and I couldn't wait any longer.

"Sister," I said and felt gratified when Yarım looked up, "Come to me now. I desire you." Yarım took a moment and looked back at her mother and Tutuklu beseechingly. Clearly the word "sister" had thrown her off. But the two older women, while rattled, found no trouble in maintaining their discipline. They did not react to the younger woman's gaze and gave a clear indication that she was to act. Yarım looked back towards me, her face showing more determination and less confusion, as if she was fortified by the actions of her mother and Pezevenk.

"Right away, Sultanah," she said in a trained, sultry voice. She then dropped down onto her hands and knees on the bed, her large breasts swaying against one another, and began to crawl towards me.

"No. Stop," I said forcefully. Yarım stopped instantly and looked up at me. She appeared nervous, wondering how she had angered me. I was not angry, but it was important that I maintain the correct mindset. "Do not call my 'Sultanah' in this bed. When we are enclosed in this canopy, if you need to address me, you will call me sister," I said. I told myself that this was essential to ensuring that this test, this preparation for my wedding, was an effective inoculation against the natural revulsion to incest.

"Of course...sister," Yarım said softly. I felt a shiver run down my spine and my hard cock twitched in my lap and I wondered how much my explanation for my actions was enough. How much of this was for 'practice' and how much did I just like the idea of committing a taboo? I shook these thoughts aside as Yarım began, once again, to crawl towards me. She was, of course, well-trained, and she slinked towards me rather than rushed. I saw her breasts rub against her arms and her large, well-built ass rock back and forth as she moved.

"Stay on your hands and knees," I ordered, "crawl up here so that you are straddling my legs, I want your hands on either side of my hips." I had not really planned out where I was going or what I wanted. There were certain ritualistic sexual acts that were a part of the wedding consummation but I was not prepared for those here. In fact, in my heart of hearts, I had believed I was going to balk before this point. So, I just decided to go with what felt right at the moment.

Yarım nodded slowly, and kept moving. In a few moments, she was in position. She was high up on her hands and knees with her legs spread quite wide. Her warm knees were actually touching, though just barely, my calves. Her hands were likewise touching my body, her thumbs just grazing my hips. Her breasts were hanging down over my cock and I could feel the heat of her cunny over my knees. I could smell the light perfume that Yarım had applied to her body and it made my body quiver with anticipation. My mouth grew dry. This might have been a task I had to complete before my wedding, but there was no reason why it could not be a pleasurable experience.

"How may I serve you now, sister?" Yarım asked, still tripping slightly on the final word. I smiled at her. I turned my head to the side slightly and looked at the other three woman, sitting a few feet behind Yarım's ass and watching. Then I turned back and looked at my half-sister. Now was the time to further heighten discomfort, to make everyone extremely aware of the events that were going to transpire and to put myself in a position where I should desire to walk away. I kept waiting for something to break inside of me, to finally accept that I could not do this.

"Sis," I began, "Have you been trained to suck cock?"

"Yes," Yarım said instantly and I saw her eyes, just for a moment, gaze down at my cock.

"And do you believe you are skilled at it? Can you suck cock well?"

"I believe I would be excellent at that task," Yarım responded, and I could hear real pride in her voice.

"Do you want to suck a cock, sister?" I asked. Yarım paused for a moment and again I saw her try to catch a glimpse of my cock from the corner of her eye.

"Yes," she responded at last and I thought I could see some redness rising in her cheeks.

"But you've never actually sucked one, right?"

"No," she responded.

"And this is the first one you've ever actually seen?"

"Yes it is...sister," Yarım said and I nearly laughed with pleasure. I could tell she was slightly uncomfortable, but she was doing her duty and trying her best to fulfill my wishes.

"Then how do you know you are good at it?" I asked. Yarım's eyebrows knitted, as though she were trying to solve an impossible equation. I decided to push forward. "Did your mother tell you that you would be good when she watched you train?" I asked. Yarım looked for a moment like she wanted to turn around, but did not. I found that, rather than heightening my own discomfort, I was becoming more enveloped in my arousal, more excited.

"My mother never watched me train. I never watched her. That is the common custom here," Yarım responded. A reasonable custom to be certain.

"Do you think your mother would be proud of you if you sucked cock well?" I asked.

"She is proud when I do my duty, so she would be," Yarım said with certainty, though I could tell she was uneasy with the topic. I nodded slowly. I reached my hand up under my body and wrapped my fingers around the shaft of my cock. Yarım did not respond, waiting for orders. My cock felt exceptionally rigid and hot in my hands and I pulled it up slightly. After a moment, I felt the tip of my cock press against the edge of Yarım's breast. My half-sister jumped slightly.

"Let's make your mother proud," I said finally, "Why don't you suck your sister's cock while your mother watches? Then she can see you do your duty." While I spoke, I rotated my hand around in my lap, making my cock circle around on the flesh of Yarım's breast.

"If that is your wish Sultanah," Yarım said, her voice coming out slightly shaky and uneasy.

"Sister," I corrected.

"As you wish, sister," Yarım said apologetically. With that, she began to lower herself down slightly and to rock back on her hips. The tips of my cock pressed deliciously against her body as she moved. In a few moments, I felt her soft, warm ass settled down onto my shins and I felt her voluptuous breasts press against the tops of my thighs. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my skin. Yarım's hands moved from off of the bed, the left one pressed flat against my hip and then slide down against my ass. The right one moved draped across my thigh and poked at my fingers, which were still wrapped around the shaft of my cock. I quickly released myself and my hard cock flopped back and slapped my taut belly. Yarım didn't hesitate, in a moment, her right hand replaced mine around the shaft of my cock. Her palm felt silky smooth and her grip was tight, but comfortable. I suppressed a small moan.

"Does it feel like what you expected?" I asked. I could hear Yarım's breath coming raggedly from her throat and she did not speak for a few seconds.

"No," she said finally, "It is harder than I thought, and warmer."

"Find out if it tastes like you imagined," I responded quickly. I could actually feel Yarım's heartbeat through her massive breast. It was a rapid fluttering against my thigh and I knew she was nervous. I did not know if it was because she was excited or disgusted, but her reaction was enticing for some reason. Yarım pulled my cock back so that it was facing directly into the air. She opened her mouth slightly and moved her neck up so that her lips were hovering over the tip of my cock. In a moment, the tip of my cock disappeared into my half-sister's mouth.

It was instantly apparent that, despite her lack of practical experience, the training provided by the Harem was exemplary. Yarım's thick, hot tongue instantly found its way to the top of my cock. After a few seconds at lapping at the tip and swirling around wetly, Yarım's tongue grew rigid and began to probe and taste inside the folds of my foreskin. I heard her moan as she tasted me. I groaned as well and my fingers involuntarily grasped at the blanket covering the bed.

But Yarım was hardly finished. It seemed that now that she was acting, the training had taken over entirely. After coating the tip of my cock with her slick saliva and massaging my foreskin with her tongue, she opened her mouth more widely. I watched as she began to press her face down towards my stomach. As she did so, she moved her hand away from my cock, no longer needing it to keep my shaft in place. I watched as inch after inch of my cock began to slip into Yarım's dripping wet mouth. Her tongue was not idle. Even as my cock began to slip into my half-sister's throat, it swirled around on my cock thickly, covering it in saliva and squeezing my shaft in a warm embrace.

I was completely frozen by the pleasure I felt and the speed that the inexperienced concubine displayed. In just a few seconds, I felt Yarım's nose pressing into my belly and I felt her chin settle down on my aching, swollen balls. But she had nose roughly shoved my cock into her throat, she had slipped it in so easily and so warmly, I was shocked to think she had never done this before.

And she wasn't done. Her tongue continued to swirl around on my cock and then slipped out over her lower lip. My cock drove even deeper into her throat and I felt her tongue pressing into my scrotum and probing at my balls. For the first time, she made a slight choking sound and it seemed that she was having some difficulty in fitting the whole thing inside of her mouth. Her eyes shot open now just as I was looking down at her. I had wanted to see the look of her lips, stretched around the circumference of my cock and I had not been disappointed. But, I could scarcely believe it when I saw my own eyes, watery from choking, staring up at me from my own lap. My half-sister was taking my whole cock in her throat.

"Oh shit!" I moaned as I recognized this fact. It was no longer possible to keep up any semblance of the fiction in my mind that this was some sort of chore. This was just the pure pleasure of sex. In fact, it was better than most sex, because it was so much more depraved. Yarım pulled back slightly, letting my cock slide back between her lips so that only the tip remained inside. She then easily slammed it home once again, burying the tip of my cock in her throat and probing her tongue into my balls.

While this was an unbearably pleasurable sensation, I still needed more. While I had been telling myself before that I wanted to heighten the discomfort, I now admitted to myself that I wanted only to heighten the intensity of the taboo. While Yarım began to bounce up her throat up and down on my quivering cock, I turned my head slightly to the side and looked at the three women at the base of the bed.

"Aunt Metres," I said, addressing her for the first time by her unofficial title, "Can you see your daughter sucking my cock?" I asked loudly. I felt Yarım's body tense against me as she heard me address her mother, but she was too deep in her actions now. I could feel the heat of her cunny against my legs and I knew that she was enjoying her work. She kept going, kept swirling her tongue around on my cock and letting her tongue lap at my balls. I was focused on Metres. As I watched her I saw her face contract slightly with surprise that I had addressed her. She looked briefly at the Pezevenk for support and then answered honestly.

"I cannot see much from my vantage point," she said.

"Do you see your daughter's cunny lips? Do you see her asshole?" I asked, imagining what her view must be. My last word had come out more of a squeal than an actual word as Yarım's throat closed around my cock.

"Yes," came the simple response from the girl's mother.

"Do you like them? Are they beautiful," I asked now, my hands gripping so tightly on my blanket that my knuckles turned white. I could feel my legs shaking under Yarım's body and I could barely breathe.

"My daughter...is a beautiful woman," Metres managed to say.

"Are you happy you get to see her suck her first cock," I said, my voice coming out in a high-pitched wheeze. My hips were now bucking involuntarily as Yarım's tongue continued to swirl around on my shaft and balls. She almost seemed to have no need to breathe, as she kept my cock buried in her throat for long periods of time.

"Yes, it is a pleasure to see she can perform her duties well," Metres said, but it was unclear if she meant it or if she just wanted to please me. I didn't care. I threw my head back on the bed, thrusting my hips up into my half-sister's face. I could feel that I was losing control. I had been too excited and Yarım's touch was too skillful. I was rapidly approaching an irresistible release. I turned, one last time, and looked at Metres' red but beautiful face.

"Do you want me to cum in your daughter's mouth, to fill her throat with my seed? Don't speak of duty, speak of desire," I asked desperately. Metres looked distraught and I could feel her daughter's hands tightening on my hips.

"Yes," Metres said after an unbelievably long pause, "I desire it," she said defeated. And in that moment, I realized that she hadn't just been trying to please me. She was ashamed because she was enjoying the view. This was too much for me to handle and, finally, I felt sweet relief.

It was pleasure, but it was so much more than that. I had not been able to think about anything but my impending marriage for weeks and that particular worry had really only served to cover up a series of other equally or more important concerns for which I did not yet have a solution. The world seemed to be falling apart around me but now, I felt just one minute of complete, absolute, perfect release from everything. My cock was buried in my half-sister's throat and the only thing I could focus on was the radiating waves of pleasure that soaked through my body and jet-pull of my seed as it splashed into Yarım's throat.

As the feeling began to fade, I groaned loudly, and collapsed, totally limp onto the bed. I opened my eyes and looked down at Yarım. I could see her eyes, so much like mine, looking back up at me serenely. Her cheeks were bulging with my seed, some of which had leaked out of her lips. Her body was trembling all over, but she kept my cock buried in her mouth, her tongue was still swirling around on the sensitive tip of my cock, because I hadn't ordered her to stop.

"Sit up," I gasped, "Take my cock from your mouth, but don't swallow my seed." Yarım instantly complied with my order, sitting back quickly in the bed so that she was squatting over my shins. She kept her lips tight on my cock as she slid it out of her mouth, ensuring that all of my seed remained sealed in her lips. My thighs felt cool as Yarım's large breasts rose off of them. Now that she was sitting up, her large breasts bounced slightly and I could see her nipples were hard. In fact, her cunny was actually dripping down onto my knees and it was clear that she had enjoyed her first duty as a member of the Harem. She continued to stare at me with my own eyes and her cheeks continued to sag under the weight of my seed.

Now that she was sitting up, I could see slightly between her legs. I noticed a few drops of liquid glistening at the opening of her cunny, but I was not thinking about that now. Instead, I was looking through her legs, seeing Metres' toes on the bed. I smiled deviously as I caught my breath, I knew what I wanted.

"Yarım," I said, "Turn and you open your mouth, show your mother the seed I placed there." Yarım quickly turned her head, facing her mother. I could tell she opened her mouth and could see the interest on the faces of the three women behind her. Even her mother seemed intrigued by the actions, despite herself. It gave me an idea.

"Fahişe, Metres, Tutuklu" I said forcefully, "Lay down on your backs right where you are." The three women did not hesitate and in a moment they were laying shoulder to shoulder on the bed. Their breasts splayed out of their thin chests and their hair draped together on the mattress, and I found that my body had sufficiently recovered that I was beginning to grow aroused again.

"Yarım, go deposit my seed in Fahişe's mouth. Don't kissing her and don't spill it," I ordered. Yarım nodded her head obediently and then quickly turned. She raised her knees and kept from landing on my shins and then she started to move back towards the other three women. I watched her large ass bounce as she moved away from me.

I could sense her eyes run across the three women on the bed as she moved herself into position. In fact, I saw her pause briefly as she gazed at her own mother. I felt a sick thrill at this and I realized how deeply I was into this action now. I felt no shame, I was past that now. In fact, I felt pride at my devilish mind as Yarım stopped on her knees at Fahişe's side. Yarım bent over the slightly younger girl, hovering her mouth a few inches above Fahişe's face. Fahişe looked up at her, anxiously. After a slight pause, Yarım attempted to speak.

"O-hen, er mouf," she said, but even this attempt was too much, a large blob of pearly seed slipped form her lips and landed thick of Fahişe's chin. Fahişe's body trembled at the impact. But, I watched as her mouth opened quickly and her tongue darted out. She drug the bottom of her long pink tongue down along her chin, scooping up the seed neatly and then pulling it into her mouth. As she did so, she left her lips open.

Now Yarım bent over slightly further, still keeping her mouth a short distance from Fahişe's face. I watched as my half-sister's lips spread apart slightly. A small dribble of seed and saliva appeared and the center of her lips. I saw Yarım push slowly with her mouth and a thin, sticky stream of juices began to pour from her mouth. It hung in the air for a few second, just a thin stream. Then, Yarım pushed harder, a larger blob of seed and speed dribbled from her mouth. It quickly traveled the distance from Yarım's mouth and I saw it land thick and slimy on Fahişe's tongue. Fahişe moaned loudly as the liquid landed in her mouth, but she kept her lips parted, letting more and more of the salty seed land on her tongue.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,846 Followers