The Sultanah Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,868 Followers

"Do you know who I am?" I asked first, trying to sound disarming but instead finding that I sounded arrogant. The two women nodded slowly, but chose not to look up at me. I sighed and tried a different tact.

"What are your names?" I asked. They both mumbled so quietly that I could barely make out noises, let alone actual names. "Please, there is no need to be nervous here. We are alone here. I won't pull rank," I smiled, trying to seem easy, "What are your names? You first," I pointed to the taller girl.

"Kıvrak," she said, her lip quivering as she spoke, but I saw her eyes glance up slightly, peering between strands of golden hair. I thought this was likely a good sign. I smiled broadly at her and she looked away.

"And you?" I said, turning to the shorter girl.

"Peri," The girl said, sounding slightly bolder than her companion. She even looked up at me, her eyes looking deferential but not afraid.

"Those are lovely names," I said, trying to sound encouraging, "How long have you been here?"

"Two weeks," Peri said.

"A month," Kıvrak mumbled at the same time. Then they both became quiet, giving the other a chance to be here.

"Have you received any training?" I asked. Both women shook their heads.

"Lady Tutuklu...she said that she did not want us to train with the...other girls yet. She said that we were meant for you...green," Peri explained in a small voice.

"How did you come to be in the Harem?" I asked, wondering if perhaps they had been concubines or even prostitutes in the past, somewhere else.

"I...was born a slave in Köle and had been a house servant until six months ago," Kıvrak said, "I do not know anything about this. I was simply purchased and sent here. I hope I do not displease you." Her words came in a long rush and I raised my hand, trying to sooth.

"Everything will be fine," I promised, "It pleases me that you are here." Kıvrak gave me a wary smile and nodded.

"My parents sold me," Peri said, sounding bitter, "They had difficulty finding a marriage match for me and then your agents offered them a small sum and they sold me. I am glad I am gone. I hated them and they hated me. At least I am apparently wanted here." I nodded slowly. Hers was not an uncommon story for a poor family with a beautiful daughter. Selling a girl to a Harem was much more lucrative than raising her dowry.

"You are most definitely wanted," I said, biting my lip. I had not intended to make any sort innuendo, I was simply reacting in the moment. Nonetheless, the girls interpreted it as such. They laughed nervously at my statement and looked at one another nervously. Despite this, they seemed a little more comfortable now, their bodies seemed less tense and they were looking up. And I was feeling looser well, perhaps their comfort had put me at ease. More likely, the surprise of their arrival had worn off and my thoughts had become more focused. I had never in my life expected to meet these women and I was absolutely curious. I needed to find out what, exactly, Cin had brought for me. I decided not to beat around the bush. Cin had promised me a connection to reward my years of isolation, and I expected it to be apparent.

"Kıvrak," I said, my tone growing slightly sharper, "disrobe for me." Kıvrak's eyes instantly grew wide. I had purposefully chosen the more timid girl. But Peri seemed to feel nervous and uncomfortable as well.

"I..." Kıvrak started, her hands instinctively crossing over her breasts. She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"You have not been trained, but you know what this place is, do you not?" I asked her. Her mouth opened again to speak but no noise came out. After a moment, she closed her mouth and simply nodded.

"I was not lying when I said you were wanted. Both of you. You have always been seeking a place where you belong, a place where you fit so well that you did not need to think about who you are. You wanted a place where you could feel...natural," I offered. Despite their nervousness, the two women were nodding slowly, "Well, this is it. You have found your place in the sun. You can either embrace it now...or you can give it up and go back where you came from. I will grant you your freedom and you can go back to slavery or to your parents or wherever you want. I will put a coin in your pocket on the way out the door. But you won't ever find this again."

I had not intended to give a speech. In fact, just a few minutes before, before Cin told me about their arrival, I would have doubted I could have said those words to anyone. I had certainly not felt like I was in a natural fit when I was in my room, arguing with my wife. But I could feel it now. I couldn't explain why, but I was suddenly feeling more accepted, more natural. An aura was growing around us, the connection that Cin had promised coming together already. I pushed it right back out to them.

Kıvrak looked over at Peri and then turned her innocent eyes to me. She simply looked at me for a long while and it felt like I was being sized up. I think she was trying to determine whether or not I was speaking truthfully. I think she was partially tempted, to take my money and to leave. But, I could see in her eyes that she wanted to believe me. And her desire to be accepted was enough, she accepted her place as a concubine in my harem. A paltry price to pay.

"As you wish, Sultanah," Kıvrak said in an impossibly tiny voice. But then, she began to disrobe. Her robe was only loosely wrapped around her body and she quickly loosened the fabric over her shoulder. In a moment, the top of the robe flopped forward, exposing everything above Kıvrak's waist. Her small breasts defied gravity, perfectly shaped and high on her slight chest. Her nipples were small and pink and had a puffy appearance that I found appealing. Her body was thinner than I had initially thought and her stomach sloped dramatically down to her waist. She was beautiful, though clearly as a slave she had rarely eaten her fill.

Kıvrak looked up at me now, her eyes looking slightly feverish and nervous. She breathed in deeply and then let it out in a shaking rattle causing her breasts to jiggle slightly. She bit her lip and then looked down at her waist. Finally, she glanced at me again. I looked at her coldly, taking no notice of her obvious discomfort. Kıvrak grew awkward under my gaze and her eyes darted down to her feet again. I heard her mumble something to herself and then she reached down to the bottom of her robe and began to loosen it. Finally, the loose knot came undone and the thin fabric slipped down over Kıvrak's youthful hips and down along her long legs. My eyes immediately darted down to the area between Kıvrak's legs, searching to see if Cin had truly answered my request. And there my eyes found what I hardly could have believed was possible, Kıvrak's cock.

The willowy girl nearly placed her hands over her member, but she looked up and saw my eyes, recognizing that I wanted to see it. She satisfied herself by crossing her arms under her breasts, pushing them up and half covering her nipples. Her cock was around the same length as mine, so roughly five inches. However, while mine was somewhat thick, Kıvrak's cock was thin, only around an inch in diameter at its widest spot. Her balls were also quite small, hanging like small, pale grapes from her white body. Like me, Kıvrak had no hair on her body, making her soft cock appear slightly larger than it was.

"You are absolutely beautiful," I said, my tongue feeling thick and my mouth filling with saliva.

"Thank you," Kıvrak mumbled, her voice sounding as if she were uncertain if she should believe me.

I looked over at Peri and saw that she was turned, looking at her companion. Peri's eyes were wide and shock was clearly written across her face. I wondered if she had known about Kıvrak's body or if this was the first she had seen it. I decided to end the suspense about bodies, it was time for everyone to follow suit.

"Peri, it is your turn to disrobe," I said. Peri kept her eyes on Kıvrak's cock for a moment, then she turned and looked at me. For a moment, it looked like she was going to say something, then thought better of it. Instead of speaking, Peri nodded and then began to follow my order. She disrobed herself in the same way that Kıvrak had done, reaching up first and untying the loose material around her shoulder. Soon, her perfectly proportioned teardrop shaped breasts were exposed, showing her somewhat long, purplish nipples on her dusky skin. Unlike Kıvrak, Peri took no time to contemplate her next step. In fairness, her taller companion had already opened the door. Peri reached down and rapidly loosened the robe and let it fall into a pile on the floor.

Peri's cock was large and looked particularly massive on her small frame. It was probably six and a half inches long and quite thick, my hands would probably struggle to wrap around it at the thickest part. It hung down soft between Peri's legs, stretching halfway down the length of her thighs. Her balls were not as large as mine, though much large than Kıvrak's. She also had no hair on her body and I wondered if perhaps we all had the exact same condition.

"You look just as beautiful as Kıvrak," I said. Peri blushed slightly, but seemed more lively and excited that her friend.

"Thank you," she smirked, putting her hands on her hips.

Now it was Kıvrak's turn to feel stunned, staring at the body of her companion with her mouth slightly open. The two beautiful women stood in front of me, their cocks hanging between their legs and their nipples growing harder in the cool air. I could not believe that Cin had actually found, as I requested, members of the harem who were like me. My entire life I had wondered if there were other girls like me, born with cocks. Now there were two of them right in front of me, both beautiful and both totally within my possession. I felt my body reacting to the situation, my own nipples grew tight and I felt my cock stirring between my legs.

"Have either of you ever met someone...like you before?" I asked. They turned and looked at one another and both shook their heads.

"Peri, is that why you never married?" I asked, pointing to her cock.

"Yes ma'am," she said.

"What happens in this room stays here, with just the three of us, is that understood," I said suddenly, sharply. The two women rapidly nodded, "In that case, call me Varis," I said. I paused for a moment, looking at the girls and trying to control my excitement. These women were so beautiful that I would have desire them anyway, but the fact that they were so like me made me feel desirable as well. I wanted to express the sensuality and intimacy I suddenly felt. They felt it too, I could sense it. There was an aura engulfing us and I didn't question it. It felt, as I had predicted, natural and right. And it pushed me forward. I knew that there were things that I needed to do now, things that might not be appropriate given my social station. But they needed to be done, I didn't even question it or wonder where my ideas had come from. Everything that was to come would be absolutely essential, I could sense it. So the agreement to secrecy was important. Having gained agreement, I felt secure. I knew these girls could keep a secret.

"Have your bodies interfered with your ability to obtain romantic partners?" I asked, trying not to be too crude. Peri knitted her brow and Kıvrak shrugged noncommittally.

"I don't know what you mean," Peri said.

"Have you ever fucked?" I asked now deciding that it was an appropriate time to be crude. As the dirty word poured from my mouth it made my lips tingle and my heart beat hastened.

"No," said Kıvrak.

"Not...everything. Just those things I could do without taking my clothing off," Peri explained heavily. I knew exactly what I wanted now. I turned then and started walking away. I began making my way toward a couch I saw sitting next to a small fountain on the side of the room. After walking a few steps, I turned over my shoulder and looked at the two women, still standing nervously.

"Follow me," I said, "Peri, you are going to be tested on your claim and Kıvrak, I am going to put an end to your misery." And then I turned and kept walking. As I crossed dozen or so yards to the couch, I reached around on my robe, pulling out loose knots and untying straps. In a few seconds, the robe just melted off of my body and landed in a clump on the floor. I kept walking, stepping out of the robe with ease. I looked down slightly as I walked, seeing my breasts shake in time with my sultry gait and seeing my cock, half-hard now, bouncing with each step.

Finally, I reached the couch, turned rapidly, and sat down. I cross my legs at the ankle on the floor and threw my arms across the top of the couch. My knees were slightly apart and my cock was easily visible, lying somewhat on the silky fabric of the sofa, sticking up slightly. I opened my eyes and smiled. The two girls were standing close by, only few feet from my body. Peri had a look of excitement on her face, though mixed with nerves (I felt my own emotions matching hers). I wondered briefly about her life, thinking that perhaps she had always waited for a moment like this as well. Kıvrak, on the other hand, looked terrified. Only a lifetime of studied obedience kept her in her place. I did not so much see a disgust with the proceedings or an unwillingness to act, as I saw a fear about what was to come. I would focus on her first.

"Kıvrak," I said, "I want you to climb up onto this couch. Face me and stand with your feet on either side of my hips." Sensing Kıvrak's essential submissiveness, I spoke in an imperious tone, knowing that she would obey. I was not disappointed. She nearly tripped as she started to move forward, caught herself, and then walked quickly to the edge of the couch. Her long legs extended and she stepped up onto the seat, her foot grazing my hips. Then she rose up, her other foot coming to rest against my other hip.

I now looked up at Kıvrak's body towering statuesque above me. I saw her delicate legs rising up at my sides, her thin hips at my face level. I saw the long stretch of her thin abdomen and the soft curve of the underside of her breasts. I saw her puffy nipples sticking out straight above my head. I saw her face, looking down nervously between her breasts, her eyes wide and her lip pinched between her teeth.

But the thing I noticed most, of course, was her cock. It was directly in front of my face, just a few inches away from my lips. It was still very soft and looked slightly shriveled with nerves. Her foreskin closed completely over the tip. Each breath made her balls bounce slightly. I could smell the scent of her body, a mix of salty, nervous sweat, and sweet rose perfume. I felt my mouth watering and I licked my lips.

I had long since given up on ever being with a man. I had found in the past few months that while I had often in my childhood longed for a husband, this had truly been a longing to feel 'normal' than an actual desire to be with a man. After my first time with Arkadas, such a long time ago, I had slowly come to terms with the fact that I was, and always had been, more attracted to women. But, despite this, I had remained in my heart slightly interested a man's touch. Not a man's touch really, I didn't care about that. I wanted to feel a cock. To know what it felt like to be taken as a women. Perhaps my easy familiarity with my own body had kept this curiosity alive even as my interest in men in general faded. But I had never really expected to sate my curiosity in practice. Even if I had found a man to whom I was attracted, it was too dangerous. I could not be seen, as Sultanah, lowering myself before any man. It would be fatal to my power. But here, Cin had collected for me a solution to that problem. Here was everything I wanted in a single package. And I wanted to take it now. But there was still one last thing.

"Peri," I said around Kıvrak's body, "You said you have some experience in matters of the body?"

"Yes Varis," Peri purred, her voice showing the same excitement I felt.

"Prove it," I said, unhooking my ankles and spreading my legs. I felt my cock bounce slightly and I could tell that in looking at Kıvrak, I had grown completely hard, "Suck my cock," I ordered. I took this as a cue for myself as well. I didn't think, I just moved quickly, letting my desires lead the way, after all I was in my harem.

My right hand shot up from my side and I moved it quickly in front of my body. I quickly wrapped my hand around Kıvrak's cock, feeling my fingers sink into the spongy flesh. Her cock felt somewhat cool in my hand and I could tell she was nervous. But, nonetheless, the feeling was incredible. So different than feeling my own body. My fingers pressed into Kıvrak's body and I felt my thumb bump up against her soft balls. Her limp cock draped down on over my thumb, hanging down towards the floor. I instantly started to slide my fingers up the length of Kıvrak's shaft and my finger moved off of her balls. Soon, most of the shaft was encased in my hand and her skin felt silky and cool. Just the tip of her cock stuck out from the palm of my hand and I lifted it up so that I was looking at her body directly head on.

I could heard Kıvrak's gasping for breath and I could feel her whole body shaking around my hand. I looked up briefly and I saw her wide eyes staring down at me. She had lifted her left hand up to her mouth and was chewing nervously on her thumb. But I could feel the blood coursing in her cock and it had grown slightly harder against my palm. She was nervous, but her body was reacting to my touch. I took that as a signal to keep going. In fact, I decided to jump in fully.

It would not have been possible to hold me back if I tried. My mouth was dripping and my eyes were open, I knew they looked wild. Every inch of my body was tingling with excitement and I felt my cock throbbing in my lap. I opened my mouth slightly, stretched my neck out, and pushed my lips forward. In half a moment, I felt cool, smooth skin press against my lips. Instinctively, I opened my lips wider, pushing my head forward with more force. I felt the tip of Kıvrak's cock suddenly slip into my mouth.

My tongue rose up instantly to caress the bottom of Kıvrak's shaft. I moaned loudly, the vibrations shaking my mouth and causing Kıvrak to gasp. I cannot adequately describe what this felt like. Kıvrak's skin was so incredibly smooth and felt like it was gently caressing my tongue. I could feel a slight hardness to her and I knew that her excitement was growing. Her skin tasted salty and also somewhat bitter, but in a pleasant way like coffee. Her scent was growing more intense now, the salty, rosy scent from before now mixing with the scent of her cunny, which was now very close to my face, just behind her balls. Kıvrak's free hand came down and gently rested on the top of my head. For a moment I thought she was going to push me farther in towards her stomach, but I quickly realized that she as simply trying to keep her feet.

Whether she was trying to push me or not, I decided I would head in that direction. Kıvrak's cock was still quite soft, so I made a slight vacuum in my mouth, sucking on her gently. I felt the tip of her cock expand in my mouth. But I moved my hand away from her cock, placing it instead on her warm thigh. Kıvrak groaned slightly and her knees wobbled. But I kept sucking on her cock and moving my head forward, taking more and more of her soft shaft into my mouth. I felt her thin cock slipping over my tongue and I undulated it gently, massaging her cock gently as it moved deeper and deeper into her mouth.

However, when Kıvrak's cock was halfway into my mouth, I suddenly froze. It was not because of anything Kıvrak had done or any reticence on my part. Instead, I was momentarily shocked to find that Peri had started to complete her assigned task. I had not noticed her kneel down between my spread legs and, obviously, I could not see her. But while my tongue swirled over the tip of Kıvrak's cock, I suddenly felt cool fingers wrap around the base of my hard cock, giving me a firm but pleasant squeeze.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,868 Followers