The Sultanah Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,865 Followers

Peri's fingers sunk into my scrotum, feeling warm and firm against my aching balls. My cock, which was harder than I could ever remember feeling it, stuck up high and straight towards the concubine's mouth. She showed no shyness or confusion about her task. I was still coming to terms with the fact that Peri's soft, small hands were feeling my throbbing cock when I felt a soft warmth against my tip. Peri had kissed my cock. Soon, I began to feel kisses down the length of my cock, sometimes tickling the bottom of my shaft, other times the tip or the top. Occasionally, her gentle lips would find their way to my scrotum. Her tongue protruded slightly as she kissed, pressing her hot wet tongue against my flesh and leaving me slightly wet with her saliva. All the while she kept her grip on my cock, rolling her fingers and palm slightly to enhance the sensation.

After a few moments of moaning while I took in the sensation of Peri's touch, I realized that I had stopped moving. I realized something else as well. Despite her anxiety, Kıvrak's body had surrendered to my touch. No longer limp in my mouth, Kıvrak's cock now felt firm (if not completely hard) against my tongue. It had grown slightly as well, pushing out on my tight lips and working its way further into my mouth. As Peri continued to pepper my cock with kisses, I decided to reward Kıvrak further for her show of appreciation.

I parted my lips slightly and let the vacuum ebb, it was no longer necessary. But I kept my tongue pressed against the bottom of Kıvrak's cock. I started to push my head forward slowly, feeling Kıvrak's skin slipping deeper and deeper into my mouth. Soon, I felt the bulbous tip of her cock, now very hard, slip passed my back teeth and push into my throat. I felt myself gag, my throat closing quickly and my eyes filling with tears. My mouth fill with thick, sticky spit. I took a breath with my nose and kept myself calm. Then, as the gag relaxed, I push again, feeling Kivrak's cock pushing against the back of my throat. I felt my thick saliva dripping all over the length of Kıvrak's shaft and I worked my tongue around on the bottom, coating her with more. I gagged again, but now I knew what to expect, I kept pushing her cock into my throat further, letting my gagging throat wrap around her tip.

Perhaps Peri felt my body convulsing slightly as I gagged and she wanted to reward me. Or maybe she just felt it was time, having already coated my cock in soft kisses. Whatever her reasons, Peri decided to follow my lead. And, I must admit, she was more skilled at it. Her lips were planted against my balls and she quickly kissed her way up the shaft until her lips were pressed against my tip. Then I felt her lips moved and I realized that her mouth had opened.

I felt her mouth start to slip down the length of my cock. Only, it wasn't slipping against my cock, Peri had opened her mouth wide enough and was moving carefully enough that her tongue and her lips never made contact with my cock. I only knew what she was doing because I could feel the humidity of her mouth as it glided over my aching shaft. Liquid dripped from the tip of my cock and landed in Peri's mouth. I heard her moan but she didn't stop. Eventually, I felt her chin press into my balls and this seemed to give Peri the signal she was waiting for. In an instant, her lips closed and her mouth collapsed around my shaft. I felt her tongue pressing against the throbbing bottom of my cock and I felt her gag as well, her throat closing around my shaft tightly. Then she pulled my cock back slightly, letting it rest against her tongue. Her tongue moved rapidly, coating me in another layer of saliva and tasting my salty skin.

While she was moving, I kept my mouth largely still. Kıvrak's cock was still pressing against the back of my throat and I was now controlling my gag reflex. I kept my tongue moving around on Kıvrak's shaft, letting it bounce on my tongue and bathing it in my saliva. But I was focused on Peri's movement, moaning around Kıvrak's cock as I took in the sensation.

But as I felt Peri's chin hit my scrotum, I knew I needed to do more for Kıvrak. Now that my gagging was under control, I wanted to go further. Only a half inch or so of Kıvrak's hard cock remained outside of my mouth and I breathed in through my nose and pushed forward. Her cock was so slippery with my saliva now that there was really no trouble at all. I was surprised to find her cock silkily and easily driving across my tongue and deep into my throat. Before I knew it my nose was pressed into Kıvrak's flat belly and my chin was resting against her warm balls.

Now everything had locked into place. Peri was on her knees in front of me, her neck craned so that she could fit my entire cock into her throat. Her tongue moved lazily over my shaft, her head bobbing slightly. Her tits were pressed into the fabric of the couch, though I could feel the sides of them now against my thighs as I closed my legs slightly. Kıvrak was standing on the couch, her feet on either side of my hips. She had one hand gripping desperately to the top of my head, trying to keep balance. The other, I saw, was pulling fiercely on one of her puffy nipples. Her mouth was open and she was moaning loudly. Her hips shook slightly as she thrust into my face. And that was where I was primarily focused. I kept Kıvrak's cock buried deep in my mouth, only occasionally letting it slip out slightly so I could gobble it back up. Her cock had grown very hard and I could feel the vein on the bottom throbbing against my tongue. I could smell the scent of her cunny and my saliva. I had raised both hands up now, reaching them around Kıvrak's body and letting them sink into the soft flesh of my lover's ass, pushing her in more deeply into my face.

I don't know how long we stayed in that position. It felt both like an instant and an eternity. But I remember how it ended. Peri's hands were gently rubbing up and down my thighs while her mouth continued to work around my cock. I felt the tension rising in my body and I stopped breathing out of my nose. My hands sunk more deeply into Kıvrak's ass. I was moaning and shaking my head side to side, letting Kıvrak's cock bounce around my mouth and in my throat.

I felt myself growing so close that I hardly noticed Kıvrak's body tensing against my own and I certainly didn't notice that her hips were thrusting more and more rapidly towards my face. I felt Peri's tongue slip out of her mouth on the underside of my cock, pushing into my scrotum and I knew I was just seconds away. But Kıvrak was closer. Suddenly, I heard a loud grunt above me and my eyes fluttered open. I looked up at Kıvrak and saw that she was still leaning down over me but her eyes were slammed shut. Her mouth was wide open and she was groaning loudly. In fact, a thin drip of saliva dripped from her senseless mouth and landed on the top of my breasts. Her hips thrust twice more and then I felt the vein on the bottom of her cock expand in my mouth.

Then I felt hot, sticky liquid bursting into my mouth. The first thick jet shot right down my throat, filling my stomach with a warm, unfamiliar feeling. I was a bit shocked and I pulled my head back slightly. But Kıvrak's was not finished and soon more of the thick seed was pouring into my mouth. In coated my touch and covered my teeth. It tasted salty and musky and filled my nose with a strange, dirty floral flavor filled my nose. It was different than my own seed, somewhat alien, but delicious.

Kıvrak's cock kept expanding in my mouth, shooting more and more of her seed against the insides of my cheeks and off the roof of my mouth. My cheeks began to sag with the weight of her seed and I began to swallow it down so that it would not leak out. It dripped in a large, sticky ball down the back of my throat, landing in my stomach with a warm splash. Kıvrak moaned again, thrusting her hips and depositing the last few drops of her delicious seed in my mouth.

But I did not really have time to savor the sensation. Even as Kıvrak was generously filling my mouth with her seed, Peri was still sucking on my cock. In fact, she had grown more intense and my body had been pushed more and more closely to the edge. In fact, it felt like I was able to push farther, the tension growing more extreme, as I focused on sucking down Kıvrak's juices. But as the last few drops of Kıvrak's seed landed hot against my tongue, Peri pushed me deep into her throat and gagged. Finally, aware of what was happening, I rapidly tumbled over the edge. Soon, thick warm ropes of seed were pouring from my body and splashing into Peri's eager mouth.

And I felt that feeling of warmth and acceptance that one can only feel when another has given them supreme, physical pleasure. Especially when done selflessly, when another gives you pleasure but receives none in return. It emanated out from between my legs, but eventually swept up over my entire body, filling me with a sense of satisfaction and belonging. Everything else just faded away and I existed in that moment entirely. It was absolutely beautiful.

Eventually, the pleasure began to fade and I became aware of where I was and what I was doing. Peri was still on her knees in front of me and the sensitive tip of my cock was still in her mouth as she sucked the last of my seed down. Kıvrak was leaning forward heavily, her hands now on the back of the couch and her breasts resting against the top of my head. Her cock was still in my mouth, though it was rapidly growing soft. My face was smeared slightly with her seed, feeling sticky where it had dripped from my mouth. I opened my lips and let her cock fall out of me. Kıvrak sighed and then rolled over onto the couch, panting heavily.

I looked down at Peri who was now looking up at me, able to see me. She still had her hand around the base of my cock and it was still hard. She gave me a naughty look, winked, and then licked the tip of my cock. I giggled and then beckoned for her to release me. She did so reluctantly, standing up in front of me. Her cock looked painfully hard now, the circumcised tip looking red and desperate. Her nipples were also extremely hard and her breasts looked like they ached. I needed to help her. I licked my lips, tasting Kıvrak's seed, and knew just how I wanted to do it. But I wanted everyone involved.

"Kıvrak," I ordered suddenly, "Get down on your hands and knees on the floor." Kıvrak rolled over onto her back on the couch, her legs flopping over my thighs and her cock lying limp against her stomach. She was panting and her breasts were rising and falling rapidly on her chest. She gave me a look as if she could not believe I wanted her to act now. I didn't feel like waiting, I was by no means sated yet. I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor. Now Kıvrak moved. In a moment, she was on her hands and knees on the ground.

Kıvrak was facing away from the couch and her ass was up in the air. Her long, narrow back extended down towards her blonde head. She was turned back, looking at me nervously. I looked briefly down towards her legs. I saw that her white asscheeks, small and tight, had pulled apart and revealed a small, crinkled pink asshole. Below that, I saw a tight pink slit of a cunny, glistening with juices and pulling apart slightly, inviting someone in. Her lips were somewhat large and looked inflamed with excitement. Belong that, I saw small balls hanging in a slightly reddened scrotum. And below that, I saw a soft, narrow shaft of a cock hanging down towards the floor. I had never been able to see myself in that angle, though I knew that is roughly what I would look like. I was surprised at how alluring I found Kıvrak's body. My cock, which had never really gotten soft after finishing in Peri's mouth, now grew as hard as ever before and my nipples began to tingle.

I slipped quickly from the bed and dropped to my knees directly behind Kıvrak. My hands instantly found their way to Kıvrak's hips. My cock, sticking up hard between Kıvrak's legs actually bumped into Kıvrak's cock, making it shake slightly. Kıvrak's moaned and her knees grew weak. I giggled at this and actually pulled back for a second and then leaned forward. I could smell Kıvrak's salty cunny and feel the head coming off of it. I pressed my lips against her balls and then kissed down the length of her cock, planting a final, long kiss on the tip (in fact I stuck out my tongue and bounced it against it. Then I returned to my position behind her body.

Her body was so much taller than mine, her legs so long, that as I situated myself behind her, I found that I could not reach her body. I reached underneath of her with my hand and pushed her knees apart. Kıvrak seemed to sense what I wanted and she splayed her knees out far on the marble floor. She groaned a little in pain as she spread her legs very wide. So wide, in fact, that the tip of her soft cock pressed against the cold floor. Now my hands returned to her hips and I found that her body was somewhat low, but in a perfect position.

I reached my hand up and licked my forefinger and middle finger briefly. Then I moved it down towards Kıvrak's cunny. Any concern I had was completely unfounded. After a moment, my fingers found Kıvrak's lips. My damp fingers barely added to her wetness. Her body was absolutely dripping with excitement. I could actually see her juices spilling out from her wet cunny and dribbling down the length of her cock. She was ready. And, as I looked at my hard, throbbing cock, I knew I was ready as well.

I moved my now wet fingers to my cock, wrapping my hand around my shaft and pushing it down slightly. My cock felt sticky form Peri's mouth and was slightly damp. It felt like a rock wrapped in velvet in my hand as I moved my hips and got myself in place. After a moment, I felt the hard tip of my cock press against Kıvrak's wet cunny lips. Kıvrak gasped and her hips thrust back slightly. No longer shy, the girl wanted this. So did I and I wasted no time in obliging.

My hips thrust forward slightly and I gasped as I felt the tip of my cock slip into Kıvrak's eager cunny. She was so incredible wet that I simply slipped inside. But she was very tight inside and I felt her muscles squeeze tightly around my cock. I bent my head down, looking at where my cock entered the woman's body. I felt a dirty chill just looking at it. But I had a more important task. I spit a large blob of saliva from my lips and it splashed down onto the top of my cock. My hand, still down between my legs, spread the slippery saliva all over my cock, covering it in a thick shiny layer and adding to Peri's drying spit.

Then, when I was wet, I started to push again. Kıvrak moaned and her body trembled, but her hips kept pushing back. I felt my cock slipping more easily into Kıvrak's body, her cunny squeezing me tightly the whole way. Finally, I felt my balls press into Kıvrak's balls and I felt her cock bounce limp against my body. Kıvrak moaned loudly and I let out a groan. I was completely inside of her now, my cock wrapped in the warm wetness of her body.

As soon as my cock was completely inside Kıvrak's cunny, my hands returned to her hips. I was just about to start thrusting in and out of Kıvrak's cunny when something caught the corner of my eye. Peri was standing to my left, watching me push my cock into Kıvrak's body. Her hand was wrapped around her own cock, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were wide. She was breathing heavily and her breasts shook on her body. I had nearly forgotten. Peri was the only person who had not received any satisfaction yet.

"Do you want to join us?" I asked, looking directly in the shorter woman's eyes. As I spoke, shook my hips left to right and then back, moving my cock around inside of Kıvrak's cunny. I purred as her body tightened around me and she moaned. Peri nodded her head enthusiastically.

"More than I've ever wanted anything, Varis," She said, her hand moving faster on her hard cock. The tip looked like it was about to explode and my mouth watered. Kıvrak's seed had tasted delightful and I wondered how Peri would differ. I lifted my left up and hooked my finger at Peri.

"Come here, stand right by my side," I said. Peri practically jumped, bounding the distance between us and sending her cock and her breasts bouncing. After a moment, she stopped by my side as I had ordered. I started to slowly move my hips, pushing in and out of Kıvrak's body. I was rewarded with loud gasps followed by moans. I kept my right hand on Kıvrak's hip, holding her in place while her cunny wrapped ever more tightly and wetly around me. I listened to the sound of her cock bouncing back into my balls and then slapping forward against her stomach. Her scent was overwhelming and it pushed me to act with Peri.

Peri was standing nervously with her hand still wrapped around the base of her cock. She was very close to me. In fact, I could feel her cock near the side of my face and we both knew what we wanted. I turned my head to the side and looked up at Peri's body. I followed the slope of her hips up to her perfectly shaped breasts, her purplish nipples looking as hard as diamonds. Her pretty face was looking down at her own cock, watching her hand stroke towards the side of my face. My eyes dropped down to her cock. The tip was an inflamed red color and its circumcised dome was so hard it looked like polished marble. The reddish brown shaft looked almost as smooth between her fingers. I didn't want to wait any longer, I opened my mouth and leaned forward.

There was a small drip of seed on the end of Peri's cock and this was the first, salty sweet thing I felt against my tongue. I savored the flavor and marveled at the strange feeling of the tip of Peri's cock, so smooth and hot with the foreskin removed. But I did not get a chance to explore for long, Peri was absolutely desperate. She roughly pushed her hips forward, flattening down my tongue with the force of her movements. I opened my lips wider to accommodate her and felt the hard bottom of her shaft slip over my tongue. In half a moment, Peri's cock was in the back of my throat and I was gagging around it. My lips were stretched around the girth of her body and I felt like I was swallowing her whole shaft. She pulled back slightly, her cock coated in my saliva, and gave me a chance to breathe. But, before long, her cock was once again pounding into the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

I kept my hands on Kıvrak's hips and simply let Peri do what she wanted, I never tried to stop her rough thrusts. After a few moments, I felt one of Peri's hands reach around to the back of my head, giving her more control of my mouth. Her other hand dropped down and mercifully found my breasts. Her fingers skittered over my nipples, pinching them and sinking in the flesh of my breasts. I tried to gasp around Peri's cock but found that it only slipped deeper into my throat, making a vibrating gurgling sound.

Now the three of us were working on the same steady beat. Kıvrak, on her hands and knees, thrust back at a very steady rate, pushing into my body. I felt her cock and her breasts shaking with each movement and I could hear her wanton moans filling the cavernous room. I was kneeling behind her, thrusting my cock in and out of her body, savoring the sensation of her cunny wrapping tightly around me. My head was turned to the side and I was pushing my face into Peri's body. I felt her balls against my chin and my nose was pressed hard into her soft stomach. I could smell her scent, different from Kıvrak's, a fruitier, heartier smell that mixed pleasantly with the smell of Kıvrak's cunny.

Peri's cock was pressed deeply into my throat and I could taste the salty, rich flavor of her skin as my tongue undulated against the bottom of her shaft. Occasionally I gagged on Peri's thick cock and tears were running down my cheeks, my mouth was full of thick saliva. Peri's hand on the back of my head pushed more forcefully all the time, trying to drive her cock deeper into my throat. Her hand on my breast grew more insistence, pinching and grasping with abandon.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,865 Followers