The Sultanah Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers

Given Peri's state of arousal, it was no surprise that she was the first to finish. The only surprise was the force she showed in finishing. At first, I simply felt her balls seize up against my chin. Then I felt her hand shove hard on the back of my head. Her whole body was shaking wildly and a croaking noise came from her throat. I felt her rise up on her tiptoes and her cock pushed up against the roof of my mouth. Peri let out a loud groan and then I felt the vein on the lower side of her cock expand in my mouth.

Suddenly, my mouth was filled with a sweet, musky liquid. Unlike Kıvrak (or me, for that matter), Peri's seed did not shoot out in giant globs. Instead, it seemed to pour out of her body in a steady, overwhelming stream of thick liquid. It rapidly coated my tongue and covered my teeth. I felt it pouring down my throat and my cheeks began to sag. I tried to swallow, but the position of Peri's cock made that impossible. Instead, Peri's cock continue to pour into me until it overflowed, pouring out from my lips and dripping onto my chin, neck, and breasts. Peri's hand stayed on the back of my head the whole time, but eventually, the flow of seed slowed to a stop and Peri's body relaxed with a sigh. She took a wobbly step back, her still-hard cock popping from my lips.

She looked at me and then gave me a lewd smile, "Varis, you look so pretty like that," she said, moving her hand in a way that indicated the seed toward the seed on my face and body. I looked down at the pearly liquid pooling on my body and shivered. I stopped thrusting into Kıvrak's body and moved my hands up to the mixture of seed and saliva on my breast. I groaned as I started to rub the liquid into my skin, kneading it into my breast until a sticky film covered my nipples and my breasts. The fruity, salty smell of Peri's seed filled my nose as it coated my skin and I breathed it in deeply. Peri kept her eyes on me as I moved. In fact, her hand returned to her cock, still hard, and started to stroke again as she watched. A girl after my own heart.

Kıvrak had no idea what I was doing, she just knew that I was no longer thrusting into her. She pushed her hips back once and groaned. I felt her hot, dripping cunny around me and I pushed back into her once as well. Her cock bounced back against me and I could feel that she was hard again, her cock pushing up and running along her stomach. I nearly continued what I had been doing before. But as I moved I felt a slickness between my thighs. For a moment, I was unsure of what caused it. Then I realized, my cunny was dripping down my leg.

Ever since my first experience with Arkadas, I had consistently ignored my cunny. My cock was, literally and symbolically, the source of all my worldly power. It was my right to act as Sultanah and the future of the Hanedan Dynasty. The women I had been with had recognized that power and had sought to please it. I, feeling a bit uncertain and insecure in my position, had also focused on it, ignoring that there was another half to my identity. I barely thought of my cunny or thought of it only in passing.

But here I was, with these two women who knew exactly how I felt and my cunny was making itself apparent. In fact, I could smell my own tart scent mixing with that of Kıvrak's dripping cunny and Peri's sticky seed in the room. Suddenly, I felt an overpowering desire to take the opportunity and embrace my cunny and to be taken as a woman can be taken. In fact, a sudden vision flashed into my head, something even more spectacular. I slipped my cock out of Kıvrak's body and heard her groan in disappointment. I would make it up to her.

"Both of you on the floor, I know what I want," I ordered. The two women looked confused but I began to grab at their limbs and to direct them into the correct position. After a few moments, they seemed to understand what I wanted and they rapidly began to get themselves into position. After only a half a minute of manipulation, the two women were ready and waiting for me.

They were both lying on their backs on the cold floor of the chamber. Their heads were facing opposite directions, their toes pointed toward once another's feet. But they weren't simply lying next to one another, they were overlapped. Kıvrak's left thigh was thrown up over Peri's right thigh and vice versa. Their bodies were pushed all the way together so that their balls and wet cunnies were pressed together. The shafts of their cocks shot up from their bodies, pointing towards the ceiling of the chamber. Peri's cock was longer and thicker, outstripping her partner's body, making my choice easy.

As soon as the girls were in position, I stepped over their bodies, placing my feet on their side of their interlaced thighs. I was facing Peri, my back to Kıvrak. The two were excited and I could see them writhing on the floor, pressing their cocks and the cunnies together. I didn't want to force them to wait any longer. I quickly started to kneel down on the floor, placing my knees where my feet had once been.

As soon as I was in position, I felt their cocks touching my body. Peri's cock slipped up against my own and I could feel her heat and hardness against me. Kıvrak's cock slipped up between the cheeks of my ass, grinding wetly against my anus and then pushing hard and wet against my skin. I shivered and moaned as I felt this, but I wanted more. I looked at Peri first.

"I want you in my cunny," I breathed at her, actually lifting her hand and placing it on her own cock, willing her to take the next step. I didn't even look to see what she was doing, instead, I looked over my shoulder at Kıvrak. In the same motion, I put my right hand to my mouth and spit a large glob of saliva into it. I brought it down to my neck, finding a patch of undisturbed seed there, I scooped up that liquid as well. As I looked into Kıvrak's eyes I slathered the saliva and seed against the crinkled folds of my anus, "I want you in my asshole," I said. Then I turned back to Peri. I put my hands on my breasts, squeezing my nipples and letting the girls know that they were to fulfill my commands, that I was done orchestrating their actions.

They jumped to their task quickly. They didn't even need to speak, they seemed to sense instinctively what needed to be done. I felt their hands and arms lifting me up slightly and I felt them moving their cocks into the correct position. In just a few moments, I felt Peri's cock pressing against the dripping opening of my cunny. I looked up and Peri nervously, this was the first time I had ever felt this sensation. She looked wild with excitement but smiled at me reassuringly. Slowly, she began to lower me down onto her cock.

The sensation was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I felt the lips of my cunny spread apart and then I felt the bulbous tip of Peri's cock push into my tight opening. I gasped as my body gave way, allowing Peri to enter me further. I was so incredibly wet that Peri's cock easily made its way inside of me. But I was tight, I could feel my body wrapping around hers. There was some pain, I admit, but the pleasure was undeniable. So different than being on the other side of this equation. After a few moments, I felt my body settle down onto Peri's, her cock buried entirely within my body. I felt her hardness filling me totally, a tingly wholeness I cannot adequately describe.

But I didn't have time to dwell on it, or even to catch my breath. Even as I was panting and moaning at this delightful, alien sensation, Peri was wrapping her arms around me and pulling me down. I let out a surprised yelp and pitched forward slightly. I felt my breasts land on Peri's breasts, our hard nipples rubbing together. I felt my hard cock press into Peri's belly, and then my own, as I collapsed down on top of her. Our faces were just a few inches apart and I felt Peri's cock shifting deliciously inside of my body.

Before I had a chance to figure out what was going on, Kıvrak's eliminated all doubt. I was still growing accustomed to the feeling of Peri's cock in my cunny, when I felt the forcefully kiss of Kıvrak's cock pressing against my anus. Peri had tipped me forward slightly so that Kıvrak could reach my asshole. My body went tense as she touched me and I sucked in air quickly. Peri's hand rose up on my sides, rubbing my ribs and the sides of my breasts. She shushed me, encouraged me to breathe, and told me to relax my body. Her voice was soothing and I took her advice.

With my body no longer overly tense, Kıvrak was able to begin. I felt one of Kıvrak's hands on my lower back while the other one was clearly wrapped around her thin cock. I kept my eyes forward on Peri, who was smiling devilishly. She moved her hips slightly, moving her cock inside of my cunny and making me swoon. But it kept me focused on pleasure and I barely winced when I felt the tip of Kıvrak's cock gently stretching open my anus. I nonetheless gasped as I felt the bulbous tip slip into me entirely. Peri reached her hands up to my head, playing in my hair and keeping me relaxed. I felt my anus stretching and there was some real pain now, though it mixed with the pleasure of Peri's cock in my cunny.

Kıvrak's took her hand from her cock (she was set inside of me now, it was not going anywhere) and she spit in her palm. I heard her slathering her saliva on her cock and then felt her wet fingers slipping around my anus. Now more completely lubricated, Kıvrak began to slowly pull my hips back. Rather than thrust inside of me, Kıvrak and Peri slowly rocked me back into my earlier kneeling position. As they did so, I could feel Kıvrak's slippery cock begin to inch its way into my asshole. The women moved slowly but deliberately, and I felt every inch of Kıvrak's cock as it stretched me out and pushed deeper and deeper into me.

The deeper she went, the easier it became. Soon the pain was subsiding and a new, pleasurable feeling started to replace it. My body began to tingle and I became aware of the sensations swirling around me. I felt Peri's cock rocking inside of me while Kıvrak pushed deeper. There was only a small amount of tissue separating their cocks and I could feel them both inside of me, rubbing against one another deliciously. Before I knew it, I was sitting up straight above my lovers' hips, both of their cocks shoved to the hilt inside of me. My own cock was sticking out straight away from my body, hard and excited.

"Oh Gunes, I feel so full," I moaned. I raised my hands above my head, sticking my fingers into my hair and pulling on it gently, seeking relief from the relentless sensation. Peri's hands rose up as I spoke, her palms instantly finding my nipples and her fingers sinking into my flesh. Kıvrak's hand were also busy, rising up to my full ass and grasping at my flesh. I ever felt her pull my cheeks apart so she could watch her thin, white cock disappear into my tight, stretched asshole.

We were all locked together perfectly and we began to writhe together. Our actions were not pre-meditated, but we all moved in the same way, our efforts complementing one another. I rock slightly on my hips, my head thrown back wildly and my eyes closed. I could hear myself moaning, but it was like a sound coming from a million miles away. All of my energy was focused down between my legs and it seemed like an entire universe of pleasure and formed there, engulfing everything else and washing away any other concern.

Peri kept her hands on my breasts, squeezing them and exploring them. At the same time, she bounced her ass up and down on the floor wildly, sending her cock pounding in and out of my virgin cunny. Each thrust of her cock seemed to push it deeper, finding new nerves and new pleasures. My cock and balls bounced wickedly on top of Peri's body and little droplets of early seed dribbled across her chest. I could feel her eyes on the curves of my body and I could hear her panting and tensing beneath me.

Kıvrak's motions were more controlled, but it took less movement to cause a huge reaction there. Rather than jumping up and down on the floor, Kıvrak largely kept her body motionless, letting Peri's movements gently rock her cock in and out of my anus. The more she moved, the looser and more comfortable I became. Any sense of discomfort or pinching had long-since evaporated and instead her careful motions seemed to be rocking me towards oblivion. The only force in Kıvrak's motions was in her hands, where she gripped ever more forcefully on the flesh of my ass and spread my cheeks farther apart so that she could watch herself fuck me.

Each of their actions individually were amazing, but it was the way they came together that made the experience so unbelievable. I could feel their cocks rubbing together inside of me. It seemed that each motion found just a little extra space inside of me to the point that I was overfilled, like their cocks would pop out of my mouth. But there was no discomfort from this, instead, the more and more filled I became, the better I felt. I could sense warmth growing between my legs, my toes stretched, my knees locked, my nipples tingled, and my throat issued moans unbidden from my conscious mind.

It was all too much. I finished first. The sensations swirling around me were so intense that I didn't even sense it coming on. I was riding the pleasure and the bodies beneath me and simply enjoying the feeling of everything coming together in this way. But suddenly, I felt a concentrated point of pleasure erupt from between my legs. It had an impossible intensity that instantly outstripped the narrow point that had birthed it and it erupted out all over my body, spreading from my cock down my legs and up over my breasts before overwhelming my brain. I heard myself screeching loudly and I could tell that all my muscles were tied in knots. But all I felt was the pleasure of my orgasm as it tore through my body.

As the sensation started to fade (somewhat) I once again became aware of the world around me. My eyes shot opened and I looked ahead of me. I saw a large spurt of seed, almost eye level, in the air. I watched it fall and then splatter on to Peri's face, coating her nose and splashing across her smiling teeth. It looked as though several globs had already fallen on her and Peri's face looked iced with my seed. There were also strips of seed across her stomach, breasts, and neck. There was even seed pooling in her hair.

Even while the last few globs of my seed poured from my body and landed on Peri, it seemed that I had pushed her over the edge. She was smiling, but her teeth were clenched and her eyes were closed. I was trying to catch my breath and feeling light-headed as I felt all of Peri's muscles tighten underneath me. Suddenly, deep in my cunny, I felt a burst of warmth that I had never felt before. I heard Peri groan and felt her fingers sink ever more deeply into my sensitive nipples. Peri thrust her hips a few more times and I knew that her sticky, pearly seed was filling my cunny.

Peri's rapid movements (as well as my instinctive clenching during my own orgasm) triggered Kıvrak as well. Peri's cock rubbed her through my body while my tight anus held her in place. I heard her groan loudly and felt her fingers sink into my ass. For the first time, she thrust her hips up, driving her cock deeper into my ass that it had ever been before. I grunted at the sudden jolt. I was holding my breath now, feeling like I might collapse as I withstood the onslaught. The same warmth I had felt in my cunny was now repeated, only deep in my asshole. It felt different, both because Kıvrak's seed came out with more force and because there seemed to be less space for it. I felt it stretching out my insides, making me feel hot and bursting.

For several seconds, the girls just thrust their cocks hard up into me, moaning and writhing on the floor and my body pulled the last few drops of their seed from their aching balls. Finally, they each gave one last, small thrust at the same time and then collapsed onto the floor panting. I took a large gasping breath and only then became aware of the pleasure I had felt, allowing the women to place their seed in my body.

But I was still far too lightheaded from sensation and lack of breath. I saw dark spots in front of my eyes, smiled, and then pitched over to the side. I heard the girls groan as their slipper cocks popped out of my body (a pleasant sensation that I had never experienced before) and landed panting on the ground next to them. No longer corked in by cocks, the seed now overflowed my body, pouring into pearly pools on the marble floor. I hardly noticed. I embraced the cold marble floor and took large, heaving breaths. I could hear the other women doing the same around me.

For a long while that was all I could do, trying to get myself together and enjoy the afterglow of a particularly powerful experience. Eventually, I was able to catch my breath and I sat up. The other women were still laying on the floor, getting their bearings. They cocks, now limp, lay against their thighs. I could see their breasts heaving as they breathed, but I saw absent-minded smiles on their faces. They were a million miles away, basking in the pleasure they had never expected to feel.

I noticed as I sat that my cunny and my asshole felt wet. I looked down and saw that I was sitting in a puddle of seed. The floral, musky smell rose up from it, making my tired cock twitch slightly. Without thinking, I reached my hand down towards the seed. It was rapidly cooling on the marble, making it feel slightly thicker but no less sticky. I played with it for a minute, watching the swirls in the pearly liquid as I mixed Peri's seed with Kıvrak's.

Without thinking, I scooped up a small amount of the mixed seed with my finger, pushing it into my palm. I looked up at the girls. They were looking at me now, but seemed too tired to say or do anything else. I saw Peri's face and noticed the seed, my seed, still plastered all over it. Without asking, I reached forward and put my finger against Peri's cheek. I moved my other hand over as well, still cradling the seed. I scooped my finger down along Peri's cheek, slipping some of my seed down into my palm.

I moved back slightly and looked at my palm. I used my finger to swirl the seed some more, mixing my juices with that of the other girls. The pearly color seemed to grow more luminescent, like it was infused with the rays of the sun. The scent became more powerful, a mixture of all the heady aromas we each had produced. Despite my fatigue, I felt my nipples grow hard just at the scent. I knew what I wanted to do. I quickly raised my palm up to my face, tilting it back towards me.

In a moment, I felt the cooling liquid press against my lips. I opened them, allowing the thick, salty seed to pour into my mouth and pool on my tongue. The taste was even more incredible than I would have believed given the scent and I stuck my tongue out, licking it rapidly off my tongue. I wanted to savor it, to taste it and let it roll around in my mouth, but I couldn't wait. I swallowed it down quickly, feeling it deposit deep in my stomach.

I closed my eyes and savored the aftertaste of the seed on my tongue, and breathed the scent of it through my nose. Despite the fact that the seed had been cooling, it felt warm in my stomach. In fact, I felt a certain calmness come over me and I no longer felt tired, no longer felt like I was short on air. I just felt at peace at that moment, I let it soak over me.

I didn't really notice that I had begun to think until I was already forming several complex ideas. I had been so excited when Cin had brought me here and showed me these women (and informed me who they were) that her words seemed to roll right off my back. I hadn't even noticed them. Now I found I had been ruminating over them all this time. Something about the acts I had just performed seemed to crystalize these thoughts together. I could not explain it, but I felt like I had gulped down wisdom and it was emanating all over my body, spreading out from my stomach.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers