The Sultanah Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost everything was in place now. But I suddenly became aware of a loose end. Or, more accurately, whatever force was controlling the proceedings finally indicated a role for our final participant. I did not think about what I was going to say. In fact, I had no idea what I would say until the words were suddenly flowing out of me, "Kız, get down on your knees behind me. Eat my ass!"

Once again, there was no hesitation on the part of my remaining companion. She was standing to my side (looking nervous that she would be left out) when I spoke. At my words she essentially jumped up and then ran around behind me. For a few seconds, I felt her carefully dropping herself down onto the ground behind me. Her knees settled between my calves and I felt her breasts press against the backs of my thighs.

I felt her warm breath against my ass and then, after a brief moment, her fingers were sinking into the flesh of my asscheeks. She carefully spread them apart and the air felt cool against my exposed anus. But not for long, Kız was desperate to get involved. I felt her face press warmly against my spread asscheeks. Her breathing became warmer, more concentrated on my asshole. Then I felt her lips press gently against the crinkled rosebud of my anus. I arched my back (shoving my cock harder into Maderşahi's body) and gasped. I felt her lips part and her warm, wet tongue slipped from her mouth and drug along the rough surface of my asshole. The taste buds on her tongue raked over me, sending jolts of sensation through my body, making my nipples ache. Kız moaned now, sending a vibration through my body and then she grew more adventurous, sticking her tongue out further and lapping wantonly at my asshole.

We were all in the correct position now, everything felt right. Kardes was on her knees, her back arrow straight and her muscles tense. She made a low croaking sound on occasion. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. She was rocking slightly and her hands were clasped on her ample breasts, squeezing them and playing with her nipples. I think she had already cum several times. Her ass was sitting flat on Maderşahi's face. Her asshole was perched on Maderşahi's nose and her warm red cunny was sitting directly on Maderşahi's lips.

I could sometimes see Maderşahi's tongue, slipping out from her mouth and running along my sister's cunny lips, focusing on her hard clitoris. Other times, her tongue was pulled back, actually shoved inside of my sister's cunny, tasting her slippery juices. Her chin was dripping with saliva and cunny juices. The whole time, Maderşahi was moaning loaning, sending vibrations through my sister's body. Maderşahi's body was laid out across the bed and it was writhing in ecstasy. One of her hands remained on her breasts, but it was simply grasping it, as though it was keeping Maderşahi in place. Her other hand was on the bed, pulling desperately at the sheets. Her legs were spread and her knees were pushed back far, so far that her limber body was almost completely pushed back with her thighs on the covers.

I lay into between Maderşahi legs, my stomach lying across her's and my head hung down, draping my hair over her breasts. My cock was pushed into her sopping wet pussy, which was leaving a damp spot on the covers beneath her ass. I was supporting myself with my hand and focused entirely on pulling my cock in and out of Maderşahi's body. Her cunny, still almost unbearably tight, was so wet that I could slip in and out easily. But I each time I went back in, I seemed to sink deeper and deeper inside of her. I groaned as Maderşahi's body seemed to suck and pull on my cock.

Kız was behind me on her knees. I could not see what she was doing, but I could feel it her so clearly that it felt like seeing. She had spread my asscheeks wider and wider, getting more and more access to my asshole. I did not know if she'd ever done anything like this in the past, but she took to it with gusto. Her tongue, soft and flat, lapped at my anus passionately, coating it with spit and massaging my sensitive nerves. Occasionally, she would make her tongue rigid, poking her tongue into me furtively, tasting the depths of my asshole. She moved her neck to the rhythm of my thrusting cock, keeping her tongue close. My cunny dripped down on my balls, making them wet. Each time I swung back, my balls smack damply into her chin. She was close enough to smell the musky scent of her mother's cunt while I fucked it. I could hear her panting wildly as she licked.

The power of our movements was too much. Whatever force was controlling the events had no interest in allowing me to hold one. After several minutes of moving together in a writhing mass, I shoved my cock hard into Maderşahi's body, my body rubbing hard against her clit. This seemed to push Maderşahi's over the edge. Her shaking stopped and her body became incredibly rigid. I felt her cunny, already so tight, squeeze hard around my cock, milking it wildly. At the same time, Kız's tongue plunged hard and rigid into my asshole. The attack on my nerves was too much.

Instinctively, my eyes closed and my muscles tensed up. I heard myself groan loudly and I tried to shove my cock harder into Maderşahi's contracting cunny. My anus tightened around Kız's tongue, locking her inside of me. My body trembled and my breath caught in my throat. I felt like the world was standing still, waiting for everything to break loose. Finally, the tension released in a wave of icy warmth that emanated out from my cock, spreading all over my body and soothing my raging mind. I felt my cock contracting inside of Maderşahi's taut body, shooting big gobs of milky white liquid into her waiting cunny. The room was filled with the sounds of wet bodies moving together and the passionate moans of women in the midst of climax.

Finally, the noise began to die down. The last of my seed deposited in my lover's cunny and my anus loosened on Kız's tongue. Even Maderşahi's cunny, filled to the overflow with seed, relaxed, and my cock slipped out of her, still hard. Seed poured from Maderşahi's cunny, pooling in a pearly puddle next to her ass. Kardes, apparently overwhelmed by a series of orgasms, collapsed onto her side on the bed. Maderşahi's glistening face remained looking at the ceiling. Even Kız dropped back on her ass on the floor, catching her breath. The room was silent except for the sound of panting.

But I could tell that the events were not over yet. Not by a long shot. My body was still tired, my brain still recovering from the fog and fuzz of my orgasm, when the imperative to act once again came upon me. I rose up quickly from the bed, pulling out from between Maderşahi's legs. I felt wobbly and lightheaded on my feet. I was short on oxygen and would not have moved absent the external impulse that drove me. As I moved, the other tired women looked at me, their eyes confused and surprised at my rapid movements around to the far side of the bed. In a moment, I found myself standing at Maderşahi's desk chair. I turned it around, away from the desk and sat down, relieved. I spread my legs wide. My cock was still hard and it stuck up straight in the air, glistening with Maderşahi's juices and topped with a singly bead of pearly seed. I put my arms on the armrests and took have a second to catch my breath. But I already knew what I needed to do next.

"Kız," I said, "come over here and sit on my cock, facing out." Kız rose quickly on the far side of the bed, looking around a little surprised that she had heard her name. Her face was slick with her saliva and I knew the taste of my ass was still on her recently-squeezed tongue. I was glad that I could help her now, she had been the odd-woman out the first time around. She was apparently excited as well and no longer thought of her fatigue. Instead, she rushed quickly around the bed.

It was almost like Kız had the same vision in her mind that I had. Because as soon as she was standing in front of me on the chair, she turned around quickly and placed both of her hands on the armrests. I looked at her taut back and smelled the sweet scent of her tightly braided hair. Her muscular ass stuck out towards me and my mouth watered to look at it. I was no longer tired. I was just as ravenous as I had been before I'd cum the last time. I wanted more.

Kız lifted herself up with her arms on the chair while she started to spread her legs. She pushed her hips back as she lifted and I shuddered deliciously when her thigh rubbed against my erect cock. Kız locked her elbows out now and she was essentially floating above me, her cunny levitating a few inches above my cock. Kız then slowly started to lower herself down on top of me. I moved one of my hands down, grasping the silky steel of my cock and holding it in place. After a few moments, Kız had lowered herself down onto my cock.

I felt the kiss of Kız's cunny lips against the raging tip of my cock at the same moment I heard her let out a loud, triumphant sigh. Kız's cunny lips split apart as she lowered herself still further, impaling herself on my hard cock. She was unbelievably wet, like I had punched inside of her and found a reservoir of liquid passion. Her juices dripped down the shaft of my cock as she pushed herself further and down onto me. Kız was unbelievably tight, even tight than her mother. If it had not been for her extreme wetness, I doubt I could have fit inside of her. I could feel ever ridge, ever variation on the inside of her cunny and they all caressed my throbbing cock.

After a few careful moments of lowering herself down, Kız's ass settled down onto my laps, warm and heavy and she let out a soft moan. My cock was buried deep in her body and stretching her lips, causing her clitoris to protrude. As Kız settled, she swept her legs back, allowing them to slide back in the chair on either side of my hips. She arched her back as she did so, sinking deeper into my lap and pushed her round ass into my stomach. She took her hands on the armrests and her cunny to wrap more tightly around my cock. I reached my arms up around Kız's body, under her arms. I grasped at her breasts to hold her up, my hands felt her perky flesh and my fingers toyed at her nipples. Her body felt simultaneously hard and soft against me and I could feel her muscles and silky skin all around. Kız began to bounce gently on my cock, moving it in and out of her body. I clamped my elbows at her sides, holding her tightly and helping her to bounced, pulling her up and down.

"Maderşahi," I said, my voice coming out before I even realized I desired to speak, "Get on your knees in front of the chair. I need you to lick us!" I moaned as Kız's cunny squeezed and milked on my cock.

Maderşahi had been watching our movements unfold from her position on the bed, her eyes wide as my cock (so recently inside of her) sunk deep into her daughter's warm cunny. Now she rolled quickly off of the bed and dropped onto the floor. She landed on her knees and quickly crawled the distance that separated her from the chair. She kept her eyes on us as she moved and they flittered between watching my hands caress her daughter's breasts to watching my cock gently work in and out of her daughter's cunny.

After a few moments, Maderşahi was on her hands and knees on the floor in front of us. Maderşahi was close enough now to smell her daughter's cunny and to hear the sound of my balls as they smacked into her ass. There was no hesitation now, no question about what to do. Maderşahi made an alluring cooing noise in her throat and then leaned in. I felt her ponytail tickle the inside of my thigh and then I felt her breath against my balls. I could no longer see her now, her daughter blocked the view. But after a short time, I felt her.

I felt the wet warmth of her tongue as it pressed into my scrotum. Her tongue grew broad and soft as she lapped at my balls. They were wet from her daughter's juices and she sucked them into her mouth. Her tongue then traveled up from the base of my balls, up the small piece of my shaft that was not inside of Kız's cunny. Maderşahi tickled this spot with her tongue, teasing it. Then I no longer felt Maderşahi's tongue, but I heard Kız moan more forcefully than before and I knew that her mother was licking her throbbing clit. After a few moments, Maderşahi's tongue returned to cock and balls and she continued to give both of us attention, alternating and keeping up with the steady increase of speed as I began to thrust harder and harder into Kız's cunny.

"Kardes," I said without knowing what I was going to say next, "Get behind Maderşahi. I want you fingers in both of her holes!" I pleaded. Maderşahi let out a whimpering noise but her tongue stayed where it was, lapping at the spot where my cock and Kız's cunny lips came together.

Kardes was even quicker into position than Maderşahi was, she had been given more time to catch her breath. In an instant she was on her knees behind Maderşahi's ass. I could barely see her around Kız's body but as I gazed around the young woman's breast, I saw Kardes dip all four of her fingers on her right hand into her mouth. Then I saw them drop down quickly between Maderşahi's legs. I heard Maderşahi gasp while she licked on my balls and I knew that Kardes was touching her wet cunny. I could not see what happened next, but I could feel without looking that Kardes slipped fingers tightly into Maderşahi wet, seed-filled hole; her middle finger, ring finger, and her pinkie finger. Her index finger, now dripping wet from Kardes' mouth and Maderşahi cunny slipped easily into Maderşahi's tight asshole. I could hear Maderşahi moaning while Kardes pushed her fingers in and out of Maderşahi's tight body.

Once again, we stayed in these positions for some time, exploring the pleasure it gave us. I sat on the chair with my legs spread and my hands grasping at Kız's breasts. Kız was wrapped around my body with her back arched, facing away from me. I could heard groaning and her hips bounced up and down manically. My cock bounced in and out of her tight cunny, stretching her tight lips and shoving her clit into her mother's face. Maderşahi was on her hands and knees, her tongue working wildly to lick at my cock and balls and also suck on her daughter's cunny lips and to lap at her daughter's clit. Her body was shaking and she was moaning into our bodies because Kardes was behind her, fucking her roughly and mercilessly with her fingers.

We did not stay like this long. We were all still far too excited by the events to last for very long. I admit that this time, I set things off. Kız's cunny was gripping me so tightly and her breasts felt so good in my hands. Perhaps most importantly, her back was now pressing against my breasts and her ass was shoved back hard into my stomach. The feel of her delicious body against me was more than I could take.

The feeling just sort of snuck up on me. One moment, I was thrusting into Kız's cunny, breathing raggedly and curling my toes on the floor. The next, the entire world had melted away and was replaced by flashing lights in my eyes and a euphoric sense of pleasure all over my body. If anything, this orgasm was more intense than the first, leaving my limbs feeling cold and my mouth trembling. I squeezed hard on Kız's breasts and I heard myself moaning loudly against her back. And I sensed that my seed was filling up her body. I heard her groaning as it stretched her out.

If anything, I produced more seed this time than I had the first. The pressure on the vein on the underside of my cock was so great, I felt like I was spraying inside of Kız's cunny. My seed rapidly overwhelmed the young woman's tight body and I could feel it dripping out of her cunny, sliding down the length of my shaft even as my orgasm was just subsiding.

Of course, that meant that the seed was rapidly coming into contact with Maderşahi. It dribbled out of Kız's in long, white strands. At first, I felt Maderşahi's tongue stop as she tried to figure out the source of this sudden change in flavor. She rapidly came to understand the exact cause of the flow and her tongue returned, only now with more force and excitement. She focused on the source of the seed, keeping her tongue right where my cock exited her daughter's body, lapping it up. This meant that her tongue was pressed hard against Kız's aching clit.

Already nearing the end of her limit, Kız count not withstand this renewed assault. As her mother's tongue began to lick and suck the seed off of her clit, Kız's body went rigid. I could feel the muscles in her back and her ass contracting against me. I heard a loud screech emanate from her throat. I felt her go completely stiff and heard a croaking sound in throat. Finally, I heard a deep sigh well from inside of her and I felt her go limp against me. She was breathing rapidly, her orgasm stealing her wits.

Kız was so limp that, as I moved my hands from her breasts, she pitched forward towards the ground. Maderşahi, recognizing the danger, moved her tongue away from my cock and sat back on her heels. Kardes could not keep up and her fingers slipped from Maderşahi's body. Kız reached her arms out forward and Maderşahi caught her in her arms. I gasped as Kız's cunny slipped wetly off of my cock. Mother and daughter collapsed, panting onto the floor.

Once again, there was no thought of waiting. Despite my two orgasms, I was more desperate than ever. If anything, I needed to cum more now that I had when we started. I was still breathing heavily, my cock still cool in the air after losing Kız's warm body, when I began to issue my next set of instructions.

"Kardes," I ordered, "Get on your hands and knees on the floor." Kardes quickly licked all four of her fingers (stopping for just an instant to savor the flavor) and then fell onto her knees on the rough surface beneath our feet. She turned away from me a few feet in front of my chair and away from the panting pile of Maderşahi and Kız. Kardes then sat her hands on the floor and put her ass up into the air. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me. Her eyes glistening and her lip caught between her teeth.

It is hard to describe what I was feeling at that time. Mostly because the overwhelming majority of my conscious mind seemed to be controlled by some sort of outside force and pushed me along and affected my thoughts. But beside those feelings I had my own thoughts still, I knew what I thought even if I was compelled to act. And in that moment, looking at my sister's round ass sticking in the air and seeing her large breasts hanging down under her body, I knew I would do the same thing even if I did not feel compelled. My sister...she was beautiful. I loved her. I needed her. There really wasn't anything else to it.

I slipped quickly off the chair, watching where I stepped so that I would not land on top of Maderşahi or Kız. They watched me as I stepped over them, I saw their eyes watching my bouncing cock and my hard nipples. I could feel their eyes were still glassy and their bodies were still taut. Just like me, they were not done yet. And I already knew what we needed to do to close this out. I moved behind Kardes and she continued to stare and me as I moved. I dropped down on my knees between her feet and put my hand down softly on her ass. My fingers suck into her soft flesh and my palms felt warmed. I scooted my hips in towards Kardes body and my cock flopped side to side. I felt the tip rub against Kardes' thigh and I heard her moan.

Now I reached down and found my cock with my right hand. Karde' hips were somewhat low and I pulled them up with my left. Her knees pulled together out and she grew higher. The smell of her cunny was intense now, I could feel it emanating with heat off of her. Her scent actually reminded me of my own and it seemed that our musky, salty essence mixed together and filled my nose. It pulled me in towards her. With my right hand I carefully began to guide the tip of my cock into my sister's dripping cunny. Kardes' cunny was spread as wide as it would go and looked red, ready.