The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner will be served at about 8:00, but please join me in the lounge before then for an aperitif. The lounge is at the bottom of the stairs on the right."

"Thank you, I'll be down shortly."

She left just as the chauffer delivered his bag. Once alone, Alex wandered round the room aimlessly. Where does he get them from? He looked out of the window -- the view was stupendous with the town further down the hill and the lake beyond, but in terms of beauty, it didn't compare to Raquel. Then he remembered he'd not showered since fucking Penny. Better do so, just in case I get lucky later. He shaved, showered, put some fresh clothes on and then went down to the lounge.

Raquel was waiting for him. She too had changed and was now wearing a bright yellow dress that contrasted vividly against her black hair. Alex tried not to gawp. She was far more attractive than even the best of the dancing girls he'd seen at the Sultan's palace.

"What can I get you?"

Alex could hardly think straight. "Erm, I don't know. What are you having?"

"I'm going to have a gin and tonic with lots of lemon and ice."

"That sounds perfect."

She mixed two drinks and passed one to him. "Cheers."

"Cheers."

They sat chatting, mainly about Geneva and the local customs. He wanted to avoid anything too personal until he'd found out a bit more about her, but his occasional innocent sounding probing questions were neatly deflected or perhaps misunderstood.

A maid arrived and announced that dinner was ready. Alex chuckled to himself: that one probably had been found via a newsagent's advert. Raquel led him through to the dinning room, where there was a large table set for two at one end and Alex was delighted to find himself sitting opposite her. At close quarters, he could study her better and any physical signs of desire would be hidden by the table.

"The Sultan keeps an excellent wine cellar here, which I have access too, so I've chosen this one. I hope you approve."

Although he liked wine, he was no connoisseur and in any case wanted to keep sober in case he got lucky later. "That looks perfect, but just a small amount since I'm working tomorrow."

After dinner, they returned to the lounge for coffee, where they continued to chat. At about 10:00, she looked at her watch. "Well, it's been lovely getting to know you, but we've both got busy days tomorrow, so I guess it's time for bed."

Alex noted that she hadn't said anything about sleeping, but then wondered whether his imagination and desire were leading him in the wrong direction. Wishful thinking -- just wishful thinking.

They both stood and headed for the hall.

"Oh, I don't suppose there's a shaver adapter in the house is there? I omitted to bring one."

"I'll find out and bring one up to you if there is."

"Thank you." He turned and went up to his room, where he drew the curtains. A short while later, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Raquel entered. "Apparently, there should be a shaver adapter in the bottom draw in the bathroom. May I?"

"Of course." Alex stood aside to let her pass and followed her at a distance. He watched as she bent over to open the bottom draw. Jesus Christ -- if only!

She stood upright again and placed a shaver adapter on the counter next to the sink.

"Is there anything else, you need?"

"Er ...."

She smiled, turned and headed towards the exit. Alex's heart dropped; he'd missed the opportunity. Hell, I should have made my move earlier. What a damn shame -- such a fantastic arse too.

But instead of walking out of the room, when she reached the door, she closed it, turned to face him and walked back, stopping a couple of feet away from him.

There was silence as the two of them looked at each other. Suddenly, she turned her back to him. "Please undo my zip."

Alex felt like jumping into the air with joy, but he steadied his nerves and undid her zip.

"And my bra." He undid that too.

She pulled the dress and bra straps off her shoulders and turned back to face him. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest, with the straps of her dress pinned to her body by her fingertips. Again they stood there in silence looking at each other.

"There's just one thing," she said at last, "I don't agree with the Sultan's idea that the role of the woman is solely to provide pleasure for the man."

"In that case, I'll just have to make sure that any pleasure going is equally shared between us. You keep the score and let me know how I'm doing."

She smiled and dropped her hands down to her sides. With nothing to hold the dress up any longer, it slithered down her body into a heap at her ankles, along with her bra.

Alex gasped. "Wow! You're not just fabulous, you're perfect."

"Yea, right! Men will say anything to get their dicks wet."

"No, really, I mean it. Not even the Sultan's hand picked dancing girls come close."

She laughed, kicked her shoes off, bent down, picked up her dress and bra and laid them on a nearby chair. Walking over to the bed, she pointed at her panties. "I've left these on for you to take off." She got into his bed.

Alex just stood there, watching her, hardly able to believe his luck. Jesus Christ! I'm going to fuck her after all!

She lay on her side and when he didn't move, she finally spoke: "So far, the visual pleasure has been all one way, rather than shared equally as agreed."

"Huh? Oh, yes, I'm sorry."

He rapidly undressed down to his boxers and joined her in bed. They lay there for some time, facing each other. Alex reached up, put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her forward into their first kiss. It started gently, but rapidly developed into a passionate snog. Had anyone been watching, they would have thought that they were trying to devour each other.

He ran his hand up and down her back and side, exploring the smooth curves that made her figure so appealing, before bringing it round to her front to explore her tits. Those tits were beautifully firm and her nipples rapidly grew to the size of acorns as he played with them. He was tempted to move on and explore her body further down, but forced himself to go slow. Slowly does it; slowly does it. I've got all night. Make the moment last.

Alex felt her hand running down his belly. It slipped under the top of his boxers and onto his cock. She explored his rigid cock and balls while he continued to kiss her and had just decided it was time for his hand to do some more exploring too, when she pushed him onto his back and slid down the bed. He felt her hands on his boxers and lifted his hips slightly to help her remove them. He was now lying there with his eyes closed in anticipation of what might come next.

Raquel shuffled up on top of him and he opened his eyes just in time to see her lowering her body down onto his cock. Her cunt felt fantastic. She started gently rocking up and down.

"If you were expecting a blow-job, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you might get one later if the pleasure-score tips in my favour first."

Alex laughed. "Fair enough. But what happened to your panties? I thought it was my job to take them off."

"It was, but you were too slow. I was getting desperate and couldn't wait any longer."

"You know something? You're definitely my kind of girl."

She laughed at that then became serious as she concentrating on riding him with her hands on his chest for support. Alex just lay there to start with, looking up at her. She was stunning. Her jet black hair partially covered her tits and occasionally she flicked her head to get it out of her face. He reached up and pushed her hair round to the back of her shoulders so that he could see her tits better. Fabulous, simply fabulous! The position of her arms, as she leant forward, accentuated the cleavage between them too. He just had to explore them. Reaching up, he ran both hands up her sides and onto them. He kneaded them and flicked her nipples from side to side. Meanwhile his cock was enjoying the massage it was getting from her cunt.

When she leant forward a bit more, he reached round behind her back and pulled her right down onto his chest. Clamping her firmly against his body, he took over the action -- thrusting hard into her from below.

"Oh, yes, I like that."

He kept going and was pleased to see that her breathing was becoming ragged. She was on the way! He pumped harder.

"Oh, god yes!"

Her breathing had now changed again, with little gasps and coughs interspersed between each breath. Finally, she came. "Oh, yes! Don't stop; don't stop. I'm co ....... Arrrrgggggggghhh."

When she calmed down, he gradually reduced his thrusting until all was quiet. She sat up again.

"Wow, that was great. I knew when I first saw you, you'd be great in bed."

"A man's role is solely to provide the maximum pleasure possible for the woman."

She laughed. "Yea, right! But you've not come yourself yet have you?"

"Not yet."

"Okay, it's your turn next. How do you want me?"

"Er, from behind."

"Alright."

She got off him and knelt on the bed while he moved round behind her. After feeding his cock back in, he pushed her down so that she was lying flat on her stomach. He lifted his knees over her legs then used them to press her legs together, trapping his cock deep inside her.

"Ooh, you feel enormous inside me like that; everything's so tight."

"Yea."

It was one of his favourite positions and he intended to enjoy it to the full. Supporting himself on one arm, he slipped the other underneath her, so that he could grope her tits as he fucked her. Although he started gently, it wasn't long before he was pounding away as fast as he could manage.

"Oh god, yes, you're so tight in me like that. It's fantastic."

He didn't reply -- he was too busy, but he noticed her breathing was once again starting to become ragged. Pulling his hand away from her tits, he slid it down under her stomach and with two fingers started rubbing her clit. His cock brushed his finger tips as it rammed in and out of her. The action on her clit had an immediate effect; she was going to come again.

This time, they came together. The feeling of his cum spurting out of his cock was out of this world. He was fucking the most stunning woman he'd ever seen and his cock had just started to deliver its load into her. Eventually, though it was all over and he rolled off her.

She turned to face him. "I can't believe you made me come again. I never come twice like that!"

"Well, I promised to share the pleasure equally, though I think I may have overdone it. The pleasure score is 2:1 to you at the moment and it's your turn to choose the next position."

She laughed. "I'm ready if you are."

"Give me a few minutes."

They lay there in each others arms. "So how come you ended up working for the Sultan?"

"Well, after I finished at uni, I was looking for some way to make money fast, when I was approached by one of his scouts. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I ended up as one of the dancing girls at the Sultan's palace. I reckoned that one year there would set me up with enough cash to put a sizable deposit down on a house with enough left over to set up a business of my own."

"Did you like it there?"

"No, after two months, I was bored stiff, so I resigned, which of course meant foregoing any bonus that I had accumulated in the meantime. However, the Sultan didn't want to let me go. We ended up having a long talk and it transpired that he needed someone to look after his business interests in Europe. Because I have a degree in business administration and speak French, he eventually offered me the role. That was five years ago, just after he had bought this house and well, I've been here ever since."

"Do you enjoy your role here?"

"Yea, very much. I live in this fabulous house, with other staff to look after the place and clean it etc. I run his portfolio of European investments and will probably end up managing the one that you've just completed for him. I set my own agenda and hours and as long as everything runs smoothly, the Sultan leaves me to get on with things. Meanwhile, I've earned enough to buy two houses, which I've let out. So, yes, life's great."

Alex was impressed: "Beauty and brains!"

She laughed. "I don't know how the girls in his harem cope with life. Can you imaging having nothing to do all day except to sit about preening yourself on the off-chance that the Sultan turns up with a hard dick? And even then, statistically speaking, he'll probably choose one of the other girls. Worse still, you're not allowed to enjoy it even if he does choose you."

Alex laughed. "So you're not volunteering to be a harem girl next then?"

"No. I wouldn't qualify anyway. I think the main requirement for being a harem girl is to have a bra size bigger than your IQ."

Alex couldn't stop laughing. "I'll never get hard if you keep making me laugh."

"I can fix that problem."

She slithered down the bed and took his cock into her mouth. It started to harden almost immediately. Alex closed his eyes and lay there enjoying the intense pleasure she was giving him. As soon as he was ready for action, she stopped.

"Okay, that seems to have worked."

"It's your turn to choose."

"Er, I want it nice and deep."

"Alright, lie on your back."

She did so and he shuffled between her legs and pushed his hard cock slowly in. He then lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and thrust hard.

"That deep enough?"

"Jesus, yes. That's fantastic. I can feel you right up against my cervix."

He drew back a little and thrust again.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me like that."

He did.

He pounded away inside her and brought his hands round onto her tits. The position was a bit awkward, but nevertheless, he found it highly erotic. He looked down at her -- the most stunning girl he'd ever seen, with her legs bent right back beside her chest and his cock hammering in and out of her cunt while he mauled her tits. And what's more, she clearly loved it.

Soon, her breathing became ragged again. He recognised the signs: if he wanted to come with her, he needed to let himself go now. Gathering all the strength he could muster, he increased his pace and willed his cock to spurt his cum into her. She came: "Aaaaarghhhhhh, yes, oh, my ...." Seeing and hearing her come like that pushed him over the edge too and moments later, it was all over. He lay on top of her, getting his breath back, before rolling off to her side.

She lowered her legs down. "Jesus, that was some fuck. And what's more, I came a third time. Unbelievable!"

"3:2 to you. My turn to choose next."

"You kidding? I don't think I can take any more. My legs hurt like hell."

"How about we stop when it's 5 all?"

"You superman or something?"

He laughed.

She took hold of his wrist and turned his watch so that she could see it properly. "Jesus, is that the time? We'd better get some sleep. I've got a meeting at 9:00 and you've got work to do tomorrow too."

"Yea, I suppose so."

"I'm going to go along to my room and get my toothbrush and some clothes for the morning. Back in a minute."

Whilst she was gone, Alex went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and sorted himself out. He was back in bed by the time she returned.

"Did you go along the corridor naked?"

"Yes, there's nobody about."

He laughed. They cuddled up in bed together and after all their exertion were quickly asleep.

* * * * *

In the morning, she woke him in the way she had been trained to do at the Sultan's palace. Alex opened his eyes and watched her black hair bobbing up and down at his groin. He lay back and groaned with pleasure. It was not long before he felt that familiar intense feeling as his cock readied itself to feed his morning cum into her mouth. He reached down and guided her head for the last minute or so, adjusting the speed and length of her stroke to maximise his pleasure. As his cum spurted into her mouth, he gasped out loud. "Aaaarrrrggghhh, yes. Jesus, yes." After five more spurts, he was done.

She looked up at him and swallowed. "3 all."

"Yea, I guess it must be."

"Right, come on, we're late." She jumped out of bed and ran off into the bathroom, hotly pursued by Alex.

"We can shower together."

"Okay, but we haven't got time for anything else in the shower."

"So, I guess I'll just have to wait till tonight then, if you want me that is."

"I do, but there might be a problem."

"What's that?"

"Well, the Sultan will be here. He said something about bringing one of his wives with him and if he does, then you can have me. But if he doesn't, then, well, what he says goes and ..."

"Jesus Christ. Have I understood that correctly? I thought it was just your brains he was after. It's a bad idea to mix business and pleasure."

She laughed. "I'll leave it up to you to tell him that."

"Jesus Christ."

"Hopefully, he'll have one of his wives with him."

"Too damn right! I'll pay for her airfare."

She laughed. "Let's just wait and see what happens."

"How am I supposed to get any work done today with you wiggling your arse in front of me and me not knowing whether I'll ..."

"That won't be a problem since I won't be around until later. I've got meetings today, remember?"

"Jesus Christ."

They showered and got ready, then walked down to the dining room for breakfast.

"After breakfast, one of the Sultan's aides will look after you for the day and hopefully I'll see you this evening."

They ate in silence and at about ten to nine, she rose from her chair. "Right, I must go; my visitor should be here soon for our meeting. I'll see you later."

"Okay."

* * * * *

A few minutes later, one of the Sultan's aides arrived and led him to a room that had been laid out as an office for him. He gave Alex several files and after explaining briefly what they were, pointed to one of them.

"May I suggest that you look at this one first? It's the file on Frenley Schmidt and Company, one of the main contractors. They are based near here and a meeting has been arranged for this afternoon, for you to meet their liaison manager. The car will need to leave at about 1:30 and I'll bring a light lunch for you in good time before then. If you need anything else, just ring that bell over there."

"Thank you."

The aide left. Alex read the file carefully and made a few notes. He then glanced through the other files. At 12:40, the aide brought some lunch for him and at 1:30, Alex was taken to his meeting. He was back in his office by 4:30.

Half an hour later, the door opened and the Sultan strode in: "Mr Alexander, it's good to see you again. I'm sorry I wasn't here to welcome you personally, but I trust that Raquel looked after you properly in my absence."

"Yes, indeed and hello. It's good to see you again too." They shook hands and the Sultan pulled up a chair opposite the desk.

"So, how are you getting on? I gather you've been to Frenley Schmidt earlier. Any problems?"

"Uhm, well, they're a well known and well respected company and very unlikely to resort to bribery. In fact, I've used them myself in the past and they were excellent."

"Good, that's a relief."

"Well yes, but their liaison manager seemed very defensive and very reluctant to get into any detail, which I found a bit suspicious. Also, their price is a lot higher than I would expect, although it might be that local prices here are higher for some reason that I'm not aware of."

The Sultan nodded. "So what do you think is going on?"

"Uhm, well, I'm not sure yet, but there's something called the 'inflated invoice scam', which I'm just looking into at the moment. Basically, it requires collusion between their liaison manager and your project manager. It works like this: The contractor prepares a quotation in the normal way, but before it is given to you, their liaison manager intercepts it, increases the price and adds an extra stage payment before passing it to your project manager. Your project manager accepts the quotation even though it is now well above the prices quoted by anyone else. The work proceeds as normal and their liaison manager slips in an extra invoice for the extra stage payment, which of course you are expecting, so you pay it. And the extra money is shared between the two of them. Furthermore all the paperwork at each end is in order, so nobody suspects anything."