The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I understand, very clever. But how do we find whether this is happening here?"

"Well, I've asked your aide for copies of all the invoices. Once we get ..."

The door opened and the aide walked in carrying some papers.

"Ah, that's perfect timing." Alex took the invoices and laid them out sideways across the desk so they could both see them. "There!" said Alex, stabbing one of the invoices with his finger. "See that? The account number for the payment is different. Also, the account holder on the other invoices is 'Frenley Schmidt and Company GmbH', whereas on this one it's 'Frenley Schmidt and Company SARL'."

The Sultan studied the invoices. "Yes, I can see it now, but I would never have noticed if I hadn't been looking for it."

"Exactly. Mind you, it's not necessarily proof of a scam. It could be that part of the work was done by one of the contractor's subsidiaries in France and that they've billed you directly for that part of the work. Is there a public record where we can check who owns Frenley Schmidt and Company SARL?"

"I don't know, but Raquel should be able to help." He reached for the phone and dialled her number. Two minutes later she walked in.

Alex explained what was going on and what they wanted and pushed the suspect invoice over towards her. "Another thing that you could do is to transfer a small sum into that account and then ring the bank and say it was an error. Sometimes the banks let useful information slip out if you act dumb. Something like €24.99 that looks like a payment for something small should do."

The Sultan nodded his agreement and she picked up the invoice. "Company registration documents are on-line for most European countries nowadays, so I should be able to check within a few minutes." The two men watched her as she walked out of the office.

Alex felt his cock twitching -- he just had to have her again tonight -- no if's or but's; he just had to.

"Attractive isn't she?"

"Yes," replied Alex. "She's perfect."

The Sultan nodded. "Yes, perfect. I would have put her in my harem, but unfortunately, she had already had a couple of relationships at university, so she was not acceptable."

"Virgins only."

"Yes."

The Sultan turned back to the desk. "Have you found out anything else?"

"No, not really. There are a couple of other small local contracts, but they're probably too small for anyone to bother with any fraud, particularly if there's a bigger fraud going on elsewhere. The completion certificates all seem in order and everything looks fine. I've not started looking at the contractors based near your palace yet."

"What about the completion certificates for the work done by Frenley Schmidt?"

"They seem fine as far as I can tell, as does everything else, but I would expect that to be the case. It's a reputable company and if their liaison manager is indeed pulling the inflated invoice scam then he would probably make really sure that everything else is well above suspicion."

"Yes, that makes sense. The last thing he would want is anything that leads to any sort of review."

"Exactly."

They discussed the contractors for a few more minutes then the door opened and Raquel walked back in. She placed a document on the desk.

"That's a copy of the registration certificate for Frenley Schmidt and Company SARL. As you can see, the company has two shareholders, who are also directors. Or rather did have. The company was closed down at the end of November last year."

Alex looked at the two names: "Ah, that's the Frenley Schmidt liaison manager, whom I visited earlier."

The Sultan was also looking: "And the other man is the project manager that I fired a few days ago."

"Gotcha! As they say in England", cried Alex. "I think that's all the proof we need." He turned to Raquel: "When was the invoice paid?"

"It's date-stamped 2nd November. And apparently the bank account was closed a few days later."

"Well, the money will be long gone by now. Anyway thank you."

She looked at the Sultan, who nodded.

"Let me know if you need anything else." She turned and left the room, watched closely by the two men.

One thing was for sure in Alex's mind: she was going to get her brains fucked out later. The big question was whether he'd be the lucky one doing the fucking.

"So, what happens next?" asked the Sultan.

"I think it's time to get the police involved."

"Yes, but maybe I should have a quick word with my lawyers first."

"Okay."

"I'll go and do that and I've also got a couple of other matters to attend to before dinner. Oh, by the way, I thought we'd eat out this evening. There's a superb restaurant in town. It's my third wife's favourite and since I've brought her with me, I'm not going to get away with not taking her there. Hopefully you'll join us?"

Alex felt like jumping out of his chair and crying out at the top of his voice in much the same way that a football fan would do when his team scored a goal. Fantastic! Raquel was going to be his for the night after all!

But he suppressed his delight. "I'll look forward to it and to meeting your third wife."

"Good. I've asked an aide to book a table for 8:00, so we'll need to leave about twenty minutes before then. We'll meet in the lounge at 7:40."

"Okay, in the meantime, I'll make a start on these other files and I'll see you at 7:40."

The Sultan stood and left the room. Alex just sat there, staring into space for some time, his heart racing. Jesus! Raquel's mine again for the night and I'm going to fuck her brains out all night long. Eventually, he managed to calm down and turn his attention to the files in front of him. Shortly after seven, he packed everything away and went up to his room to get ready.

* * * * *

Half an hour later, he walked down to the lounge and was pleased to see that Raquel was also there, just as he'd had hoped. The Sultan jumped up to greet him.

"Mr. Alexander, allow me to introduce my third wife, Soraya." After the introductions, the Sultan looked at his watch. "It's a little early, but rather than settle down again here, we might as well head for the restaurant."

The Sultan led the party out to the car, which was an American style stretch-limo with plenty of space for the four of them and room in the front for two of the Sultan's aides. Fifteen minutes later, they were at the restaurant.

Inside the restaurant, the manager led them to their table and fussed about with the menus, taking their food and drink orders. Meanwhile, at the other side of the restaurant, a keyboard player/singer started the entertainment.

Once the orders were placed, Soraya smiled at Alex. "I love it here. The food is fabulous and there's a really nice atmosphere. What's more there's a small dance floor." She turned to the Sultan and tugged at his sleeve. "Come on, I like this song."

The Sultan shrugged his shoulders and allowed himself to be dragged away. Alex laughed: the expression on the Sultan's face said it all.

Once, they'd gone, Raquel turned to Alex. "Have you come across George Bernard Shaw?"

"The Irish writer? Yes, of course. And I know what you're about to quote too."

In unison, they both quoted Shaw: "Dancing is the vertical expression of horizontal desire." Both laughed.

"So," she continued, "are you going to take me to the dance floor and express your horizontal desire for me?"

"I think I could do so better under the table."

"Yea, right! You probably would too if I let you. Come on." She dragged him off to the dance floor instead.

Once there, Alex wrapped his arms round her and started swaying to the music.

"I was really pleased to be able to meet Soraya."

She laughed. "You wouldn't have an ulterior motive for that would you? And by the way, your desire, which is now vertical, keeps bumping into my leg. Maybe I should back away a bit, otherwise you're going to have difficulty walking back to the table."

Instead of replying, he just pulled her closer.

"It's your turn to choose first tonight," she announced a bit later.

"Already have done."

"Really, so how do you want me then?"

"Sitting on the counter in the bathroom with me standing between your legs."

"I doubt whether it's wide enough or even the right height."

"It is; I checked yesterday before dinner."

"Yesterday before dinner? But I hadn't even agreed to ..."

He laughed. "Didn't stop me checking, just in case."

"Men! That's all they think about. Everything planned out in detail before the girl has even noticed them."

"Just as well. If we waited for the girls to act, the human race would have died out long ago."

She laughed. A few minutes later, a waiter came to the edge of the dance floor. He nodded at the Sultan, who stopped dancing and tapped Alex on the shoulder. "Our food is ready." The two couples returned to the table, but danced some more between the courses. Eventually, the evening was over.

Throughout the meal, Alex had forced himself not to focus entirely on Raquel. He had made small talk with both the Sultan and Soraya and was impressed. She was half Turkish and half French, had been schooled in England and Switzerland before studying History of Art at the Sorbonne. She spoke five languages and was currently learning the classical guitar. She was also very beautiful, though no match for Raquel.

* * * * *

Once back at the Sultan's house, the Sultan and Soraya bade Alex and Raquel goodnight and went straight up to their room. When they'd gone, Alex turned to Raquel. "Last one to get to my room and get naked is a sissy."

"You go and get naked if you want. I'm going to my room first to brush my teeth etc. and to fetch some clothes for the morning. I'll see you in a few minutes -- if you're lucky."

Alex went to his room and got ready for bed. He was beginning to think she'd abandoned him, when there was a knock on the door.

"Who's there?"

The door opened and Raquel walked in. "Who the hell do you think it is, Father Christmas?"

A few minutes later, they were both naked at last. He led her into the bathroom.

"That counter by the sink, with the shaver adapter on it?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Was the shaver adapter okay, by the way?"

"Don't know. I've got a battery shaver, so didn't need it."

She was puzzled. "So why did you ask for it?"

"I didn't. I merely enquired whether there was one in the house and said that I had omitted to bring one, but I didn't say I needed one."

"Huh?"

"It was the best way I could think of to get you into my room."

She couldn't stop laughing. "Men -- bloody impossible! Like I said earlier, they have it all planned out in minute detail before the girl even thinks about it."

"Well, it worked."

"Yea, it did, but if I were you, I'd fuck me quickly before I change my mind."

"Right!"

He helped her up onto the counter and she opened her legs for him. After fingering her for a short while, he stepped forward and gently pushed his cock halfway in.

"Ooh, the dancing seems to have affected you tonight, you're very wet."

"Er, yes, well I guess I would be."

"Sorry?"

"Oh, nothing, just forget it."

But Alex was intrigued. "No, come on, tell me."

"It's nothing, really."

"Yea, but I want to know, please?"

"Er, well, Soraya went shopping this afternoon."

"What's that got to do with you being very wet?"

"Well, that meant that the Sultan had an hour or so spare."

Alex laughed.

"You don't mind, do you? If so, I'll just go back to my room."

"No, I don't really mind -- well, what I mean is I'm not in a position to mind. As you said this morning, this is the Sultan's house and what he says goes."

"Yea. It's part of the deal, just like it is for his dancing girls. The only problem is he won't let his girls enjoy it, so I'm relying on you to relieve my frustration. You sure you're okay with it?"

"Yea, but I haven't had sloppy seconds since I was at university. A friend and I shared a girlfriend and we used to ..."

"How about forgetting other partners, past and present and getting on with what we came here for?"

"Good idea." He hooked his arms under her knees and thrust hard.

"Oh, yes, that's more like it. Fuck me hard."

Alex pounded away, his eyes glued to her tits as they bounced about. Several minutes of hard fucking later, he came. Afterwards, he just stood there panting with his cock still buried inside her.

"Ah, I'm sorry, but I've got to get my legs down. Sitting like this with my legs apart and in the air is making my thighs stiff and there's no way I'm going to come like this."

"Looking at you with your legs apart and up in the air makes me stiff too."

She laughed, pushed him out, dropped her legs and hobbled over to the bed. "Ah, that's better. Don't think I'm too keen on that position."

"Well it's your turn to choose next."

Alex got into bed beside her and they cuddled and chatted for twenty minutes or so.

"I'm ready again for you now."

She reached down and felt his cock. "What? I've had fried eggs harder than that."

Alex laughed. "What I meant is if you play with me. I'll be hard in no time."

"You mean you want a blow job?"

"Well, that's not what I said, but now that you mention it, that would make me hard even quicker."

She shuffled down and took his cock into her mouth. Just like Alex had said, he was hard in no time. She shuffled back up the bed.

He smiled at her. "That was nice. So how do you want it this time?"

"Erm, like we did it yesterday with me lying on my tummy. I liked that position."

"Okay."

They got into position and he fed his cock into her again then pressed her legs together with his knees.

"Like this?"

"Yes, but don't forget to play with my clit like you did yesterday."

Alex slipped his hand down and started fingering her clit while pumping with his cock.

"Oh, god, yes. You don't know how good that is. You feel huge inside me and your finger's like magic on my clit."

He pounded away and before long she was gasping with each thrust. "Don't stop. You're going to make me come."

He increased his thrusting and used two fingers on her clit, rubbing it and squeezing it gently as his cock pistoned in and out nearby.

A few minutes later, she was there. "Aaaarrrrgh, yes. Fuck me hard. Aaaaaaarrrggghhh."

Alex continued ramming his cock in and out and when she calmed down, gradually reduced the pace and brought her down from her peak. He pulled his hand out from underneath her but continued pumping his cock gently in and out. Five minutes later, he was ready again to drive her to another orgasm. He built his pace back up and replaced his fingers on her clit.

"Oh, god, yes. That's fantastic. Don't stop."

"Don't know about you, but I'm going to come soon."

"Me too -- just keep fucking me."

Alex let himself go and spurted his load into her. The feel of his cum spraying into her made her come too. He was exhausted, but it had been a fabulous fuck. Afterwards, he lay on top of her panting.

"You'll have to get off me I'm afraid, you're making my back hurt."

"Sorry." He rolled off her, still panting from the exertion.

"You're something else, you are! Beautiful, brainy and the best fuck ever!"

She laughed. "So what's the score now?"

"Uhm, it was 3 all before we started, so it must be 5 all and my turn to choose. But I'm knackered."

She laughed. "I'm not surprised. We should probably get some sleep."

"Yea, I guess so."

They cuddled up together and went to sleep.

* * * * *

In the morning, once again, Raquel woke him in the way she'd been trained to do at the Sultan's palace. He opened one eye and looked down at her black hair, bobbing up and down between his legs. Jesus! This must be what it's like in heaven! He reached down with both hands to guide her head and started flexing his hips up and down too as he neared his peak. Minutes later, he erupted into her mouth. The feeling was so intense that he shuddered all over before flopping back down on the bed.

"Raquel, that was just out of this world."

She swallowed his load and smiled. "Yea, men seem to like that."

"Like it! It's bloody fantastic."

"The score's now 6:5 to you so you owe me one, but we haven't got time now. You'll just have to come and visit me again."

"You bet! Come on, let's shower together."

"Okay, but no hanky-panky, otherwise we'll be late for breakfast and the Sultan won't be pleased."

"Alright."

Much to Alex's amusement, Raquel wrapped her hair in some sort of plastic cap to keep it dry while they showered. In the shower, he felt for her tits a few times, but she pushed him away. Once they'd finished, they got dressed.

"I'm going to go back to my room to put my makeup on, so I'll see you downstairs, but we probably won't get the chance to be alone together again before you go, so we should say goodbye now."

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Hey, take it easy, otherwise I'll want you again." He backed off slightly. "Hopefully, you'll drop in and see me again soon."

"Where do you want me to drop into? Here?" He rubbed the valley at the top of her legs through her skirt.

"Jesus, don't do that, you'll get me all worked up again."

But instead of stopping, he lifted the hem of her skirt with his other hand and continued rubbing her slit, this time through the thin material of her panties.

"Oh, my god, that feels so good."

"Is this where you want me to drop in to when I visit you again?"

"Yes, but I can't wait that long."

"Bend over the counter."

"Jesus, we haven't got time for this."

"I'll be quick." He turned her round and she bent down; lifting her skirt right up, he pulled her panties halfway down her legs, released his cock from his trousers and pushed.

"Oh, my god, yes. Give it to me. Pump your cum into me."

Holding her hips with both hands, he started pumping. She came before he did. "Yes, oh, Christ, yes. Aaaarrrggghhhhhh."

Alex thrust as deep as he could a few times and gave her the last few remaining drops of cum, that she'd not managed to siphon out of him earlier with her mouth. Once he'd finished, he pulled out and she stood up again. Her skirt fell back into place. Alex laughed: Other than the fact that her panties were still down by her knees, she looked all prim and proper again. She pulled them up and kissed him on the cheek.

"7:6, so you still owe me. See you later." She ran off to her own room.

Alex cleaned himself up, checked his appearance and went down to breakfast.

* * * * *

"Good morning, Mr. Alexander. I hope you had a good night."

"Yes, indeed."

The Sultan laughed. "Best way to avoid jet lag."

"I'm sorry?"

"Whenever I'm going on a long plane journey, I always ensure that I have the services of a good woman the night before -- one like Raquel, who is good enough to wear you out so that you then sleep well on the plane. That way, you arrive all refreshed and ready for action."

"Yes, well, you'll need to wake me when we arrive, otherwise, I might still be asleep on the plane when it returns to Geneva."

The Sultan thought that was really funny.

"Anyway, help yourself to whatever you want for breakfast. The maid will bring fresh coffee soon. Where is Raquel, by the way?"

"She went back to her room to do her makeup."

The Sultan nodded. "They're all the same. Soraya is supervising the packing. We were only here one night. By the way, Soraya's not travelling with us to the palace. She's going to stay with her sister in Paris for the week before returning, but our planes leave at much the same time, so we'll all go to the airport together."

"Alright. Oh, yes -- there's something I wanted to ask you. Do your wives know that you have a harem and if so, what do they think about it?"

"Yes, of course they know. They welcome the extra security it gives them."

"Huh?" That wasn't anything like the answer he was expecting. "How's that?"