The Sultan's Hospitality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, men need the services of a good woman regularly from their teens until ill health makes such activities impossible in old age, whereas women have a much shorter active sex life. This leads to a lot of problems in the West and many men divorce their wives and replace them with younger models. But if a man has a harem, this simply doesn't ever happen -- he just replaces the girls in the harem periodically and as a result his wives are never discarded when they reach a certain age. So the wives are a lot securer and happier."

"Er, yes, I see. I hadn't thought of it quite like that, but don't they mind you fucking other girls?"

"No, not at all. It means that they don't have to put up with me quite so often. Everything is out in the open and there's no need for any dishonesty or subterfuge. For example, on the flight from Amsterdam yesterday, Soraya asked me whether I was intending to spend the night with her or Raquel. She would have probably preferred it, had I said I was looking forward to fucking Raquel again, because Soraya would have liked a good night's sleep before visiting her sister. But I told her I was leaving Raquel for you. That meant that instead of getting a good night's sleep, Soraya was kept awake all night and she's now tired and will probably be moody all day when she's at her sister's."

Alex was flabbergasted. "Er, yes, well, thank you for leaving Raquel for me. She's fantastic." He thought about the Sultan's reply. Jesus Christ! This guy never ceases to amaze me.

The Sultan laughed: "So now we'll both sleep well on the plane."

Alex saw the funny side of it too and joined him.

"In any case, I'm looking forward to enjoying Jasmine again tonight."

"Jasmine?"

"Yes, she's my favourite harem girl at the moment."

"I see. Is Maria, the dancing girl, still around?"

"Yes, she's still there. I seem to remember you were rather keen on her."

"Well, yes, I thought she was fabulous."

"If I'd been at the palace, I would have told her you were coming."

"If my wife and girlfriend allowed me to have a harem, she'd be right at the top of the list."

"Right at the top? What about Raquel?"

"Erm, well, maybe Maria on top and Raquel underneath."

The Sultan laughed -- he enjoyed Alex's humour.

"Well, with the salary Raquel's on, I don't think I'm in any danger of losing her any time soon. As for having one on top and one underneath, whilst it's sometimes fun to do things like that occasionally, generally I prefer one girl at a time. That way, there's no rush and you can explore the girl's body fully and prolong the moment. Whereas if there's another one waiting, I always think I should be switching back and forth and I can't focus on either."

"Erm, yes, you might have a point, particularly if you can have the second one later."

A few minutes passed and then Raquel and Soraya walked in together, laughing away loudly at something or other. Alex would have liked to have known what the joke was. Maybe they had been swapping stories of their night-time activities; nothing would surprise him any more. He imagined Raquel telling Soraya about him fucking her on the bathroom counter and Soraya asking whether it was uncomfortable or something along those lines. The two ladies joined the men and when everyone had eaten, the Sultan announced that the car was ready to take them to the airport. "But there's no rush," he added.

Alex would have loved to have been able to spend a few minutes alone with Raquel to say goodbye properly, but it wasn't to be. She stood at the front door and waved them off and Alex watched her fading into the distance as the car drove down the drive. He promised himself he would be back soon.

At the airport, Alex said goodbye to Soraya then made himself scarce so that the Sultan and his wife could spend some time alone together before her flight, which left a little earlier than theirs. After wandering round the duty free shops aimlessly, he made his way to the first class lounge where he was joined later by the Sultan. Their flight left on time and after enjoying the early lunch provided, both men were soon fast asleep.

* * * * *

Postscript

The names of people and organisations used in this story are fictitious. I have searched on the internet to try and ensure that no people or organisations with similar names exist and any resemblance to real people and organisations is unintended.