The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"Ow-Ouch!" she whimpered. "Stop touching me, you little shithead! Just . . . just give me the clothes and back the fuck off!"

Embarrassed and guilty, Nilrem did so. He sat down naked on the grass as the slender girl stood up and quickly wiped down her lithe, nymph-like body with his shirt, and as soon as it was too damp to be useful she tossed it away and used his pants to dry her spiky black hair. As she lifted her arms above her head, her breasts rose and her back arched in a sexy pose that made it difficult for Nilrem to not touch his cock.

She looked down at him with a little bit of curiosity and a lot of disgust. "What the fuck were you doing anyway? Why did you jump me like that?"

"I'm . . . I'm sorry," he said, barely holding back tears. "It's just . . . It's just that everyone in town has caught some kind of fairy or monster already, and I hate being the only person in the village without-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," the girl stopped him. "You think I'm a fairy? Kid, do I look like a fucking fairy? Do I look like I prance around in the trees, worshipping the moon, and enjoy picking mushrooms?"

"Um . . . well . . ."

"I'm a demon, you little dweeb. I familiar spirit. I already have a master, and she's a powerful sorceress, so if you try any more funny stuff with my tail she's going to shoot a fireball up your ass so fast-"

"A sorceress!?" Nilrem interrupted. "A real one?"

"Uh . . . duh, yeah," the cat gave him a cocky look. "Never met a sorceress before? What backwater do you come from?"

Nilrem was so excited that he stood up and got close to her again, even though it caused her hair to stand on in. "It's just . . . It's just that there are no magicians of any kind in my village, they all moved shortly after I was born. There are lots of fairies and stuff though, but they all hate getting near me. I guess . . . I guess demons don't like being touched by me either," he said sadly. "But a real sorceress, wow. Can I . . . can I meet her?"

The cat-slut cocked her eyebrow and held her chin. She looked the naked boy over. He was cute with his petite body, sparkling blue eyes, and curly brown hair, but his cock was so short that the gods should have just made him a girl. But something about the little boy was interesting.

"There are no magicians in your village, you say?" the girl asked. "And the ones that once lived there all moved when you were born?"

The boy nodded.

"And the fairies won't go anywhere near you?"

He nodded.

"And my tail caught fire the second you touched it?"

He nodded.

"Hmm . . . could it be . . . are you . . .," she bit her lip as she looked him over once more, but whatever thought she was having kept getting distracted by just how obviously miniscule his little pussy-pecker was. How could any man of any worth in any way have such a pitifully small dick?

The girl snapped her fingers. "Okay. You can come."

Nilrem almost cried and he dove in for a hug. "Oh thank you-"

She leapt out of the way. "But you CAN'T touch me. And I mean, like, EVER. Alright?"

He smiled and blushed, backing off. "Right. Sorry."

"And you have to carry that big jug of water back to my Mistress. She's held up in a cave near here."

"Awesome!" Nilrem eagerly refilled the jug and carried it after the swaying cat-girl as she led him back into the woods, her perfect ass glowing in the moonlight. The jug was heavy but he felt capable of carrying it a thousand miles. Maybe this sorceress could help him get laid. They were good for that sort of thing, he hoped.

#####

As the sun rose it's warm light illuminated the tall mountain peaks that ringed the lazy village of Morningwoods, it sparkled across the lake and the rivers, and it made the haunted forest a little less dark. From every quaint cabin and house emerged the virile inhabitants, most still a little woozy from a hard night's worth of sex, but nevertheless they set about their tasks. Perky little Daisy (the one Nilrem had so hopelessly admired) went to work at the candy-shop, although most of the boys she flirted with were more interested in the sweets she had under her skirt. The mayor struggled to his office in a hangover, his house still a mess from last night's orgy. Morgan, the sister of little Nilrem, didn't even notice he was missing as she groggily went to work at the dairy farm, where she put her slutty skills to work churning the best butter in the province.

Morgan sat at her bench, fervently stroking her butter-churner up and down, her sweat-soaked dress slipping off her shoulders, her perky breasts bouncing free, completely unaware that someone up in the hills was watching her.

Over a mile from where Morgan at stroking and bouncing, a bandit was perched atop a dead tree holding a spyglass. As he watched the sexy maiden making her butter it was impossible for him to not reach into his pants and do the same, and he began to tug at his big, dirty cock in time with her butter-churning.

"Flacon-Jack!" a deep, monstrous voice called from below. "What the fuck are you doing? You're supposed to be scouting the village's defenses, not peeping on their whores."

"They ain't got no defenses, just some fat, lazy guards and one rundown tower," the spy responded, never letting go of his cock.

"Damn it, Jack, get your ass down here before I knock this tree down. You can enjoy the woman all you want when we plunder the village and rape them!"

Falcon-Jack realized his boss was right and put his big cock away. "Sorry boss." The spy swung down and joined his bandit clan, a group of some of the meanest, nastiest, dirtiest rapscallions ever assembled.

Falcon-Jack was probably the most handsome of them, with his spiky grey hair, clear blue eyes, and chiseled physique, but when most of the woman you met were the victims of your plunder and rape it didn't really matter what you looked like. All the bandits were human, except for the boss who had been yelling at him. The boss, Big Chode, was an orc. He was a seven foot tall mountain of green muscle, strong enough to run right through a brick wall without slowing down, or knock down a tree with a single swing of his giant axe. He ate an entire cow every day, dropped shits that weighed more than a man, and could easily fuck a dozen girls before being satisfied. He was, in the eyes of the bandits at least, the most awesome guy to ever live, but bandits had a rather fucked up outlook.

"Alright boys," Big Chode began. "Them's easy pickings down there, so don't fuck it up. Remember, we split up into four teams. Team One comes from the North, and burns down the mayor's house and kills his guards. Team Two takes the West, an rounds up as much of them tasty looking cows as possible. Team Three-"

"Excuse me," a clear, feminine voice cut in.

"Don't interrupt!" Big Chode growled. "Team Three comes from the East, and you boys gotta snatch as much fresh pussy as you can. I'm getting bored of the whores we kidnapped last month. Now, Team Four-"

"Excuse me Mister Orc," the woman cut in again.

"Stop interrupting me, goddamnit," Big Chode growled again. "Now where was I. Right. Team Four-"

"Excuse me Mister Orc, I'm sorry for interrupting, but I'm lost."

"God-fucking-damnit! Who the fuck is interrupting . . . whoa!"

Big Chode finally bothered to realize that it was a woman interrupting him, and yet there were not woman in his band of thieves. He turned around to see a beautiful, busty, and scantily dressed woman who was perhaps 30 years old. She was tall, for a human, being about six feet, and her limbs and torso seemed especially slender, but her breasts were like two bronzed melons attached to her chest. The robes she wore were blood red and clung to her body as if they were wet, and a deep v-cut in the neckline descended all the way to her toned stomach. Her hair was silver, silky and long, but at the moment it was all tied up into a decorative braid that wrapped around her head in a bun. Her cheekbones were high and aristocratic, her lips were puffy and lewd, and her eyes were strangely purple and heavily lidded, as if she had just woken up from a night of lusty lovemaking.

"I'm sorry to have interrupted your little meeting," the woman said, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was staring down a horde of randy rapists. "But I really must ask if you've seen someone."

Big Chode's huge, fang-filled jaw was hanging down to his collar-bone. "Whaaaa?"

"I'm looking for a woman you see. About my height, large breasts like mine, full lips perfect for sucking cock, long reddish brown hair, incredibly ass, and usually travels with a black cat. Have you seen her?"

Big Chode was still flabbergasted, so Falcon-Jack spoke up. "Sweetheart, if we had seen a woman as tantalizing as you've just described, we'd all be raping her to death right now. Just as we are about to do to you."

The men cheered and Big Chode finally snapped awake. "That's right! Those melons of yours are about to become my snack, you stupid bitch!"

The woman stared in stupid disbelief as Big Chode's giant hands sprang out and grabbed her robe by the neckline. With one titanic pull he shredded the dress from her body, leaving her completely naked except for a few pieces of gold jewelry. She had not been wearing any underwear at all. The men all gasped loudly when they saw her naked form. She was perfect. Her skin was flawless and tanned the color of gold, her golden-pink nipples stood out with puffy erectness, and her tight, welcoming pussy was neatly trimmed with a tuff of silver hair. They all got a good view because the dumb bitch wasn't even trying to cover herself or run away. She just stood there.

Big Chode leaned down and got his face close to hers. His head was easily as big as her entire chest. He breathed in and sniffed her, his breathes so strong that his exhales actually caused her breasts to jiggle.

"You smell good, bitch," Big Chode mocked. He stuck out his huge, purple tongue, and licked her body, all the way from her left breast up to her face, leaving a thick trail of saliva that dripped from her lips to her nipple.

She wrinkled her perfect nose in disgust. "You don't."

Big Chode growled. His open palm slapped her across the face and sent her to the ground where her naked body skidded through the dirt. She moaned and rolled unto her chest, her large breasts pillowing her whole body. Her curvy ass stuck straight up as her legs pulled open for more balance, revealing to them all her beautiful, delicious pussy. Her slender hand came up, but instead of patting her bruised face, she pulled at one of her juicy butt-cheeks, moaning softly and prying it open, almost as if she were welcoming in whatever big, aggressive cock was close enough and aggressive enough to take the hint.

Big Chode's pants exploded as two feet of thick, vein-covered, pulsing, green shafted, purple headed, cum-dripping cock erupted into a full erection. His raging crotch-dragon sucked so much blood from his body that the big orc almost feinted, but although he remained standing whatever conscious mind he had was gone. He lost his power of speech, of critical thinking, and of self-control. He was reduced to the state his race had once been: a mindless machine of rape and violence.

One of the men approached the slobbering orc. "Boss, are you alright? you seem a little-"

Big Chode swung his boulder of a fist and took of the man's head like a dandelion, blood and brains splattering everywhere.

The men retreated in shock as Big Chode grabbed the titillating woman by her slender waist, effortlessly lifted her body from the ground, and her brought her pliable pussy to the head of his rock-crushing cock. His monstrous phallus was pulsing so thickly that it's girth almost seemed to match that of her entire abdomen, but for some reason the hapless bimbo didn't seem afraid. She was, if anything, a little giddy.

"Oh my," she smiled and gasped. "I do love the bigger ones. Don't be shy sweetie, you can-AAAAAGGHHH!!!"

There was no attempt at foreplay. Big Chode's simple, simian mind could only understand one concept, and that was rape. He plunged all two feet of his battering-ram deep into the woman's bowels, the impression of his cock causing a lewd bulge in her stomach. By all rights she should have exploded; her womb should have been pushed out her mouth, but somehow her body took it. Even more terrifying to the terrified bandits, was that fact that she seemed to be enjoying it.

The woman's face went slack with a mind-broken glaze as her tear-filled purple eyes rolled back into her skull, and her long pink tongue wagged out like that of a dying bitch. She screamed at first, but soon her lungs didn't even have the room to manage that much air, and she was reduced to quick, pathetic little gasps and whimpers, but instead of being from pain she quivered and jiggled in a state of orgasmic epilepsy.

Big Chode fucked her like he was trying to murder her, his thrusts and gyrations violent and hateful. He was trying to rip her open, he wanted to gut her with his cock, but he couldn't. No matter how hard he dished it out she took it all and wanted more. Her pussy dripped with cunt-honey slicker than any lubricant on earth, and somehow her body did not seem to be made of bones and flesh, but was really just one huge pussy in the shape of a woman. Soon she wasn't just gasping any more, she was talking, and she was mocking him.

"C'mon you little bitch! Harder! More, more, more," she mindlessly gasped. "Harder, harder, deeper, deeper, kill it, kill it . . . fuck, fuck, fu-AAAAAAAGHH!!!"

She came. Waterfalls of cum spraying from her overstuffed pussy and soaking the ground below. Big Chode was coming too, his roar so earth-shatteringly loud that the entire village must have heard it, but they would have thought it was thunder. As he came, his cantaloupe-sized testicles pumped so loudly that they were like a second and a third heartbeat, and his flood of sticky, hot semen filled her gut so quickly the she started to grow. Her toned, athletic stomach quickly inflated into a pregnant balloon, reaching the point of near-popping within seconds.

She wailed hysterically as her body started to slide off his cock, and then she launched off like a rocket, flinging her through the air, and dropping on the dirt with a wet splat, entire pitcher-fulls of semen pouring from her broken pussy, her labia stretched so wide that a man could have stuck his entire head inside with room to spare.

Big Chode fell down as his cock continued to erupt like a sticky geyser, but his mind quickly came back as his boiling blood began to settle.

"Holy . . . holy fucking-shit-cocksucking-whore," he gasped. "You . . . you should be dead. No human could have survived that."

The cum-plastered bitch had an expression of total oblivion on her lovely face, but her senses quickly recovered as well, and she wobbled back to her feet. Her body was quickly retaking its original firm shape, but she continued to quiver erotically as her insides gushed out every drop of seed Chode had saturated her with. She turned to the bandits, her beautiful face smiling coyly, evilly.

"I'm still horny boys."

"Demon! Witch!," the men yelled.

"Get her!" Chode yelled, his voice quivering with fear for the first time in his life. "Kill her!"

Dozens of men charged forward, swords swinging and axes flying, but as they neared the busty demoness they dropped their weapons, and instead took up the swords they had been born with. Driven by maddening, magical lust, they piled on to her, groping and penetrating any part of her body that they could. There were over forty hard, experienced cocks attacking her, over eighty cum-packed testicles boiling over with bestial need, and yet it was still all over so quickly.

The silver haired woman rose from the graveyard of softening penises like a pornographic phoenix, dripping with cum from her every sensual curve but still hungry for more. She walked over the men's gasping bodies on two rubbery legs, moaning eagerly for more.

"One is . . . one is missing," she almost cried. "That one with the spiky grey hair and the blue eyes. I was going to save his soul for last. I can't face Nadia on an empty stomach."

She came to Big Chode, whose cock was now flopping back and forth as he pissed himself.

"What are-"

But his words were silenced as razor-sharp claws slashed his throat open to the bone.

Falcon-Jack did not see his boss die, but he knew Big Chode was dead, and he ran as fast as he could to the village of Morningwoods, not for rape and plunder but for sanctuary.

#####

Pussy-Pocket led the naked little Nilrem to a large rabbit hole in the side of a grassy hill. He had been carrying the heavy water-jug so far that he was now gasping for breath and was quite sticky with sweat. His curly brown hair clung to his forehead in dark little threads, and his smooth chest glistened so much it almost made him like muscular.

"In here," Pussy-pocket said, pointing towards the hole. "And don't spill a drop of that water."

The sexy cat-girl knelt down on all fours and crawled into the hole, her curvy ass swaying with her seductive, natural grace. The muscles of her buttocks framed her plump vagina like a little pink mouth puckering for a kiss, and it physically hurt the horny petite boy to not learn in for a taste.

"No touching," she said, sensing his eyes burning a hole through her ass.

She quickly slithered away, but Nilrem had a harder time of it. The hole was just big enough for him to sit down in and keep the jug upright, so he had to scoot his little butt along the soft dirt as he carefully dragged the vessel behind him. True to the demon's demands, he didn't spill a drop, fearful that she'd do something terrible to him, or worse, that she would think him even more pathetic than she already did.

Finally, at the end of the tunnel, Nilrem came into a large hollow, almost as big as his house. Small gaps in the root-covered ceiling let in bright spears of sunlight, and the hollow was otherwise lit by a comfy fire burning in an ashy bit. Pussy-pocket was already at the far end of the hollow, laying on her side and purring loudly, her tail wagging wildly. A slender, feminine hand was sliding between the demon's legs, gentle tickling her succulent sex-kitten.

Then Nilrem saw the woman the hand belonged to, and his still erect four-inch penis nearly started to spurt at the mere sight of her. The woman was tall, long, and slender, her neck and waistline swooping like the neck of a swan. Her breasts were gigantic though, thrusting from her chest like plump, ripe melons, which stood out with impossibly firmness and youth. Her long legs were spread lewdly open, offering a his eyes a feast of vaginal perfection; pink lips and peachy mounds dripping with sweat honey. Hey face was angular but soft, her lips puffy and full, and green eyes sparkling with sexual animus. Her long, reddish brown hair fell around her body like a veil, the ends curling near her waist. She was leaning naked against a pile of pillows and blankets, her milky skin glistening with a slight sheen of sweat.

She smiled, moaning with a voice like audible chocolate. "How silly. Pussy-pocket has brought me a naked little mouse with the water I need for my tea. Pussy, do you expect me to devour this little snack? You know I like . . ." her green eyes fell to his small penis, ". . . more 'filling' meals."

The demon slid her naked body up against the taller, busty woman's, their breasts softly pressing together, and she whispered into the woman's ear. The beauty laughed softly at first, then giggled, and then her enticing lips formed a suggestive circle as her eyes opened in shock.

"Really?" she gasped in awe, as if the demon told her Nilrem was really hiding a twelve-inch penis somewhere.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers